PDA

View Full Version : Bold Prediction Time

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 06:15 PM
So now that the Broncos have virtually changed directions in regards to the starting QB, where do you see this team landing when it is all said and done this season?

Lancane
10-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Who ever said 11-5 is not optimistic, they're freaking mentally handicapped! :lol:

Tebow is not a one man army, he's going to struggle and he better be better then Blaine Gabbert and Cam Newton come the end of the season or he may indeed be moved to wide receiver on this team!

Krugan
10-10-2011, 06:54 PM
hehe, less than 5 wins, why, because this is not a good team.

wasnt good with orton, same team with quinn, same team with tebow, bring in your GOAT, whomever that is, and we still arent a good team.

Our defense is poor, maybe improved but not much.

Our wideouts/te couldnt get open with the precision passer, cant see that changing with wobbley duck either.

Im just hoping for excitement, win or lose. Since week 7 of "the painful period" its been down right brutal to watch all phases of the game, im just hoping for a fun even if uneffective offense.

underrated29
10-10-2011, 06:55 PM
I think he starts on fire for a couple games.. then blows ass for 3-4games then after he gets through that rough patch he does well again.....

6 or 7the wins could happen. Basically a split from here in out

Npba900
10-10-2011, 07:09 PM
I think he starts on fire for a couple games.. then blows ass for 3-4games then after he gets through that rough patch he does well again.....

6 or 7the wins could happen. Basically a split from here in out

Here are the remaining teams left on the Broncos schedule. Which teams do you see Tebow leading the Broncos to victory against to reach 6-7 victories.

Miami
Detroit
Raiders
Chiefs
Jets
Chargers
Vikings
Bears
Patriots
Buffalo
Chiefs

At best if the stars, the sun, and the moon all align correctly, I can see Tebow leading Denver to 5 wins starting with Miami, the chiefs twice, and beating the Vikings. But those are some Big "IF's"!

If we can't beat the Phins, we may not win another game for the remainder of the season.

So 2011 could end with 1-6 victories.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-10-2011, 07:21 PM
6-10. We're already starting out 1-4. It's not like it's a clean slate. 6-10 is the BEST we can reasonably hope for with the poor start we had. We're already starting behind the 8-ball coming out of the bye week and still have players injured with more getting hurt each game.

Is it possible we can win enough games to make the playoffs? Yeah. But it is very improbable right now.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Here are the remaining teams left on the Broncos schedule. Which teams do you see Tebow leading the Broncos to victory against to reach 6-7 victories.

Miami
Detroit
Raiders
Chiefs
Jets
Chargers
Vikings
Bears
Patriots
Buffalo
Chiefs

At best if the stars, the sun, and the moon all align correctly, I can see Tebow leading Denver to 5 wins starting with Miami, the chiefs twice, and beating the Vikings. But those are some Big "IF's"!

If we can't beat the Phins, we may not win another game for the remainder of the season.

I highlighted the teams I think we'll beat. We'll sweep the Chiefs and beat the Vikes, Phins, and Bears (Doom and Von will eat that O-line's lunch and murder Cutty all game long). We might have a chance at the Jets, too. They haven't being playing as well this year.

BroncoBJ
10-10-2011, 07:27 PM
I see us going 12-4 and winning the SB. Tebow won't let us lose another game as long as hes our starting QB. :salute:

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 07:31 PM
i could see us going 4 -5 as long as we have the tight d that tebow wants to play and foxy brown brings in studious eric during the mother ******* bye week if you want to call it that more like HELL WEEK starring FOXY BROWN,,, cant wait for next weilly vs the FINS goooooooooooo FOXYT!!!!!!

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Who ever said 11-5 is not optimistic, they're freaking mentally handicapped! :lol:

That was me.

I just got done debating SOS stats in another forum. And it has me inclined to believe that this team has more in the tank than a lot of fans are giving it credit for.

Thing is you really can't judge a team like Denver this early in the season by its W/L record, just like you can't judge a team that barely beat losing teams by its winning record.

Strength of Schedule stat can be decieving unless you guage the schedules individual teams with a magnifying glass to examine how they accumulated their wins and losses.

I take SOS to heart. When your competeing with winning teams, to the point you're finishing neck and neck when the checkered flag drops each week it means something. This is pretty much what the Broncos have been doing, and when you consider the 28 point swing as a result of Ortons 3 turnovers against the Packers, well without Orton we are even more competetive in my eyes.

But if your getting lapped by by good teams when the checkered flag comes down meaning your losing big time, then that is bad. Getting lapped by a losing team is even worse.

I love keeping up with what teams are building their reputations on, facing a winning team that has built its winning rep on running neck and neck with a bunch of losing teams kind of makes my mouth water before hand.

For instance Detroit is undefeated yet they have only defeated one winning team and that is the Bucs. Bucs have yet to beat a winning team, their offense sucks. Bucs where just beat 48-3 by the 49ers. Detroit is a team we will face after the Phins so they are a must see tonight.

They are playing Cutlers Bears, a team with one of the worst offensive as well as worst defensive units in the league. Bears are a team that are currently running neck and neck with losing teams while getting lapped by better teams, so I imagine this will be nothing short of a victory for the Lions.

Lions top ten offense and defense are clearly built on the sinking sand of losing teams and I am looking forward to the Broncos exposing them with Tebow at the helm.

Beauty of it is Detroit plays the 49ers next week, so they ought to swamp them as well. 49ers are yet another team that has built its reputation beating losing teams while getting beat by a Dallas team that does not even have a winning record.

49ers despite building their 4-1 record on losing teams, are still struggling in regards to moving the ball. They rank 27th in yards. Its always good to measure a teams standing stat wise based on their strength of schedule.

So the way I see it, by the time Detroit gets to denver they will be so hyped we will be able to mop up a victory with their heads by rolling them~!!

The two toughest teams we have to face come two months away, that will give Tebow plenty of time to gel with the first team and pose the threat neccessary to make a decent stand against them. This one of the reasons why I have such high expectations of Denver now that Tebow is at the helm.

@ Miami
Vs Detroit
@ Oakland
@ KC
Vs NY Jets
@ San Diego
@ Minnesota
Vs Chicago
Vs Patriots
@ Buffalo
Vs Chiefs

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 07:54 PM
That was me.

I just got done debating SOS stats in another forum. And it has me inclined to believe that this team has more in the tank than a lot of fans are giving it credit for.

Thing is you really can't judge a team like Denver this early in the season by its W/L record, just like you can't judge a team that barely beat losing teams by its winning record.

Strength of Schedule stat can be decieving unless you guage the schedules individual teams with a magnifying glass to examine how they accumulated their wins and losses.

I take SOS to heart. When your competeing with winning teams, to the point you're finishing neck and neck when the checkered flag drops each week it means something. This is pretty much what the Broncos have been doing, and when you consider the 28 point swing as a result of Ortons 3 turnovers against the Packers, well without Orton we are even more competetive in my eyes.

But if your getting lapped by by good teams when the checkered flag comes down meaning your losing big time, then that is bad. Getting lapped by a losing team is even worse.

I love keeping up with what teams are building their reputations on, facing a winning team that has built its winning rep on running neck and neck with a bunch of losing teams kind of makes my mouth water before hand.

For instance Detroit is undefeated yet they have only defeated one winning team and that is the Bucs. Bucs have yet to beat a winning team, their offense sucks. Bucs where just beat 48-3 by the 49ers. Detroit is a team we will face after the Phins so they are a must see tonight.

They are playing Cutlers Bears, a team with one of the worst offensive as well as worst defensive units in the league. Bears are a team that are currently running neck and neck with losing teams while getting lapped by better teams, so I imagine this will be nothing short of a victory for the Lions.

Lions top ten offense and defense are clearly built on the sinking sand of losing teams and I am looking forward to the Broncos exposing them with Tebow at the helm.

Beauty of it is Detroit plays the 49ers next week, so they ought to swamp them as well. 49ers are yet another team that has built its reputation beating losing teams while getting beat by a Dallas team that does not even have a winning record.

49ers despite building their 4-1 record on losing teams, are still struggling in regards to moving the ball. They rank 27th in yards. Its always good to measure a teams standing stat wise based on their strength of schedule.

So the way I see it, by the time Detroit gets to denver they will be so hyped we will be able to mop up a victory with their heads by rolling them~!!

The two toughest teams we have to face come two months away, that will give Tebow plenty of time to gel with the first team and pose the threat neccessary to make a decent stand against them. This one of the reasons why I have such high expectations of Denver now that Tebow is at the helm.

@ Miami
Vs Detroit
@ Oakland
@ KC
Vs NY Jets
@ San Diego
@ Minnesota
Vs Chicago
Vs Patriots
@ Buffalo
Vs Chiefs

tl;dr i but i would venture a guess that you have serious problems lol :mad: yall need to get on the te-baggin and lighten up let yer hair off and get ****EN STACKED UP FOR NEXT WEEK

lgenf
10-10-2011, 08:24 PM

Miami
Raiders
Chiefs
Chargers
Vikings
Chiefs

All possible wins with T2

We could be a 7 win team by the end of the year

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Bears are not scaring me at all.

spikerman
10-10-2011, 08:53 PM
There are better QBs in the NFL than TT that couldn't get this team to more than 4 or 5 wins.

DenBronx
10-10-2011, 08:55 PM

Tebow is not a one man army, he's going to struggle and he better be better then Blaine Gabbert and Cam Newton come the end of the season or he may indeed be moved to wide receiver on this team!

I'm pretty sure it was Jags. He's been jerking it to posters of Tebow since yesterday afternoon.

underrated29
10-10-2011, 09:00 PM

Miami
Detroit
Raiders
Chiefs
Jets
Chargers
Vikings
Bears
Patriots
Buffalo
Chiefs

Miami
raiders
chiefs
vikings
buffalo
chiefs

Jets perhaps
Pats perhaps- we always beat them (but we are nowhere in their league)

so miami, raiders, chefsx2, vikings, buffalo...Those are all possible wins with TT. And if we dont sweep the chefs, we are still at 6 wins because Kyle won one for us.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Does anyone else believe the Broncos can beat the Bears?

underrated29
10-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Does anyone else believe the Broncos can beat the Bears?

Possibly. It depends on how the team does and if we keep tebow as our starter. Because they could keep kyle. We shall know tomorrow but I dont trust the FO yet.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Bears defensive line is really thin, they are being run through like swiss cheese right now. Their offensive line may as well be swiss cheese too.

sneakers
10-10-2011, 10:04 PM
If we run the ball like we did last week the rest of the year, maybe 6-10 or 7-9.

jhildebrand
10-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Tebow IMHO played really well in his 3 games last year.

Playing in 11 games this season will pose some interesting issues for T2. The biggest issue is teams at the 4 game mark will be able to change up quite a bit of the looks on him but will also have enough film to adjust how they will prepare for the guy. The 5th game will be HUGE for me. The guy is going to have to show that he can adjust. If he can't then it will be no different than Orton. That was Orton's problem. He went 6-0, teams got that bead on him, stacked the box, and he couldn't adjust.

Out of the final 11, I would like to see 4-5 wins. I am not sure that is fair because I only pegged this team for 4 wins (6 at best if a lot went right) but hey life aint fair!

camdisco24
10-10-2011, 10:09 PM
I personally think we can get to 8-8 if this team can successfully build behind Tebow. If we see the kind of results from TT that we've seen in 3.5 games, I don't think .500 is unrealistic.

All I know, I am pumped to watching Broncos games again. (assuming Tebow is named starter.)

Ravage!!!
10-10-2011, 10:55 PM
so you guys REALLY believe that a single player, on THIS team, is worth 6-10 wins... by himself? Realllllly

Thnikkaman
10-11-2011, 12:06 AM
I predict that all of the Tebow fans that couldn't give a crap about what team he is on will be run out of dodge by the end of the season.

underrated29
10-11-2011, 12:07 AM
so you guys REALLY believe that a single player, on THIS team, is worth 6-10 wins... by himself? Realllllly

Maybe but not necessarily.

I know I always felt we would win more games with tebow than with orton.

But I think the perspective most have is....Orton was more or less a ball and chain dragging us down. It might not be the power of tebow to bring us these wins by himself as you say. But more the fact that we are getting rid of a big big weakness.

(which is also why I think people were screaming for anyone besides orton to be our qb. didnt have to be tebow, just not orton) The guy sucks and imo has cost us every game this year- except for the packers game. I grade him out as about the same as bubby brister. Worse then all our other former qbs except ingle martin and simms.

Jagsbch
10-11-2011, 06:33 AM

Its about the position the single player is engaged in. Not enough can really be said about the impact a good QB has on the entire team. I mean just look at Indy and the Cardinals.

The QB position may as well be the distributer of the vehicle driving the team, (that is the part that sends a spark that causes the explosion in all the cylinders, which then turn the drive shaft and send the vehical down the drag strip). Tebow is just the sparkler this team needed to take it to the next level. Orton instead of turning the shaft, might as well have just given the team the shaft. Orton had this teams engine missfiring like crazy during clutch situations, this is what caused us to sputter when we ought to have been doing a burnout near the opponents goal line at the end of games with kneel downs rather than melt downs. Tebow is clutch.

Bears suck,
Chiefs suck
Cheifs suck
Dolphins suck
Raiders suck
Vikings suck

Only 20% of fans have this team @ 8-8 or better?

Lions overrated
Jets overrated

Broncos will have plenty of time to gel with Tebow before the tough games appear on the radar.

Patriot tough
Bills tough

Juriga72
10-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Tebow wil NEVER lose a game in his career...mark my words. Time will just run out as we are behind... We will go 16-0 the rest of this year with Tebow as our QB!!!!!!!!!

BroncoStud
10-11-2011, 09:03 AM
I think the team will win more games with Tebow than Orton. I don't think that will be very many but sadly it will be too many for us to draft Luck.