PDA

View Full Version : John Fox's press conference today 12:15 am Denver time

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2011, 01:08 PM
I had channel 7 on here, and a few minutes ago, they announced that they would be carrying Fox's press conference online at 12:15, and also locally on Comcast 247. I have no idea if they had a heads up as to what would be said or not.

Watch it online at:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/index.html

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Has not started yet.

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 01:42 PM
thanks care

Northman
10-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Not very interesting but pretty positive about the team still. Basically said he cant evaluate the QB position moving forward until he gets to work with the team, go over tape, and finish his coaches meetings which most of that will probably happen tomorrow. He did say that Tebow is a very good young QB with exceptional talent but i dont know if that means he will go with him vs Miami. Time will tell.

LawDog
10-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Right out of the box they ask him "Does Tebow give you the best chance to win?" Fox, dodges the answer saying the decision hasn't been made yet, but seems like they will make that decision tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

vandammage13
10-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Right out of the box they ask him "Does Tebow give you the best chance to win?" Fox, dodges the answer saying the decision hasn't been made yet, but seems like they will make that decision tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

It is sad that he still needs another day or two to figure out what most of us have known since last year.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2011, 02:34 PM
It is sad that he still needs another day or two to figure out what most of us have known since last year.

I don't believe that is it at all. They still collectively needed to watch the game tape, discuss it among themselves, etc. OR, Coach Fox already knows, but since the players will not be there until tomorrow, I would imagine, if a change will be made, they preferred telling the players PERSONALLY, rather than them hearing about it on tv, a radio sports talk show, reading it in the paper, etc.

underrated29
10-10-2011, 02:38 PM
I don't believe that is it at all. They still collectively needed to watch the game tape, discuss it among themselves, etc. OR, Coach Fox already knows, but since the players will not be there until tomorrow, I would imagine, if a change will be made, they preferred telling the players PERSONALLY, rather than them hearing about it on tv, a radio sports talk show, reading it in the paper, etc.

If it was Kyle, Fox would have already said it. But waiting to tell the team.....??? You dont need to wait to tell the team and players your previous existing starting QB is still starting.

It is going to be tebow and he wants to tell kyle and tebow and the team in person. And probably LLoyd so he does not burn his house down or something.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
from article:

"The way we'll operate is we'll communicate with the people involved and the team long before we announce it you guys," Fox said in a press conference this afternoon.

Fox said there is a "strong likelihood" an announcement would come Tuesday. The Broncos will practice Tuesday and Wednesday before players are dismissed for the bye week.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19081673

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
They should put off telling the media as long as possible. Does anybody know how many practices they have to give the public access to after the bye?

It would be great if Miami didn't know who to game plan for.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2011, 02:51 PM
They should put off telling the media as long as possible. Does anybody know how many practices they have to give the public access to after the bye?

It would be great if Miami didn't know who to game plan for.

Not sure how many they have to give the public access to. Coach did say that they will practice this week on Tuesday/Wednesday - nothing in particular yet for Miami - try to go over mistakes, etc., and then, per the new CBA, the players will have Thursday thru Sunday off, and then return to practice next Monday. Someone also ask a question in regards to the facility being open to the players, and Coach Fox said yes it would be open for anyone needing attention for an injury, and then he laughed and said something like - we will not lock the players out.

vandammage13
10-10-2011, 04:24 PM

Yeah I understand that....

I was just being a smart ass.