PDA

View Full Version : Not Impressed.

Bill Devaroe
10-10-2011, 07:58 AM
Not all that impressed by Him Shethrow’s performance. Way too many balls in the dirt and thrown to peoples feet. The kid intrigues me as a running back or H back, but as a QB no thanks. I think it is time to go out and get Garrard, make Tebow the running back, and start winning some ball games. I think Studious Eric would be able to coach him up enough to make him a Mike Anderson type runner. Mc Dummy sure left the cupboard bare. : (:cool:

Thnikkaman
10-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Bill, have you talked to Blevins? What does he think of Tebow?

Bill Devaroe
10-10-2011, 08:03 AM
I am Blevens, that is my given name. I just go by Bill now.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-10-2011, 08:04 AM
If you're looking to be impressed by Tebow as a passer, you might be let down a little. But, he did almost bring us even from a 16 point deficit to make the game watchable. I'll take that all day over someone who throws a pretty ball and can't score points.

It was also his first game this season and the first two drives he was trying to feel his way and get in rhythm. He looked a little lost and held the ball too long, but once the juices got flowing and the adrenaline kicked in, he was the same old guy he was a Florida. A baller who just seems to will things to happen even if they're not the prettiest.

Thnikkaman
10-10-2011, 08:09 AM

You still a big Rome fan?

Shazam!
10-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Get Gerrard. Right.

Bill Devaroe
10-10-2011, 08:14 AM
You still a big Rome fan?

Yeah I call in a lot, hopefully J Stu lets me get one of my takes on.

Thnikkaman
10-10-2011, 08:20 AM

I'll pray for you Blev-dog. You should be heard.

Npba900
10-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Not all that impressed by Him Shethrow’s performance. Way too many balls in the dirt and thrown to peoples feet. The kid intrigues me as a running back or H back, but as a QB no thanks. I think it is time to go out and get Garrard, make Tebow the running back, and start winning some ball games. I think Studious Eric would be able to coach him up enough to make him a Mike Anderson type runner. Mc Dummy sure left the cupboard bare. : (:cool:

I agree with ya! I'm still waiting patiently until Elway can find and draft that Franchise QB that can become the face of the Denver Broncos for the next 16-20 years.:beer:

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Garrard? ROTFLMAO

Watchthemiddle
10-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Wow...someone saying they aren't impressed after one half of a game. And to top it off wants Gerrard....rediculous

BroncoNut
10-10-2011, 08:38 AM
Garrard? ROTFLMAO

Nobody. And I mean nobody scoffs at Bill Devaroe. Post reported.

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 08:48 AM
i agree bill, this kid is a hack at best. seems like the wrong direction for the franchise. bring in a steady vet like gerrard, grind out some wins with tebow plowing the lane. bring in some experienced consultants that can turn things around, studiious eric sounds like a good fit AND KNOWS HOW TO WIN.

heck lets give quinn and weber a look. what do we have to lose???

BroncoStud
10-10-2011, 08:55 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bill Devaroe is my favorite poster. Dude just knows his shit.

Thnikkaman
10-10-2011, 09:12 AM
I'm not impressed with Bill and Hot's attempts to troll the forum.

You two used to be good man, what happened?

Dzone
10-10-2011, 09:15 AM

"Kyle Orton-All that guy does is win."~Jim Rome

Tell Rome that Chris Everett says hi

BroncoAV06
10-10-2011, 10:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6blgjF6UkU

Oh wait are we talking about Bill Devaroe.

rcsodak
10-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Wow...someone saying they aren't impressed after one half of a game. And to top it off wants Gerrard....rediculous
You were impressed with his 1st couple drives? Where's my WTM? Lol

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

arapaho2
10-10-2011, 12:11 PM

was you impressed by ortons play in the first half?...probably:laugh:

tebow came in the second half without the benefit of practising with the first team....he was a little off...the differance is he improved as the game went on, he showed something orton never has in 8 long dreary seasons...the ability to comeback....and i have little doubt had he more than 20 something seconds to do it in he would have won the game

orton sucks...deal with it

NightTerror218
10-10-2011, 12:16 PM

how was your boy Orton doing yesterday? Pro-Bowl caliber still?

lgenf
10-10-2011, 12:21 PM
in 1/2 half of football he didn't impress you, but Gerrrard in 3 season did?

dude your perscription needs changing on your glasses - cause you aren't watching the same games as the rest of the NFL fans are

no work with the 1st string offense since preseason, no reps with that center all season and STILL almost won the game, damn if the Defense would have kept that FG off the board at the end of the game, even a FG would have won it for us, and he got us in FG range with 20 secs on the clock

go ahead call Rome - you guys deserve eachother

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 12:52 PM
words about stuff that i didnt read

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/11/imagineac6.gif

i guess the cleveland asians would be my choice, is this a test?

arapaho2
10-10-2011, 01:02 PM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/11/imagineac6.gif

i guess the cleveland asians would be my choice, is this a test?

no its a show of the hypocrasy of the american people....were we are told wahoo is honoring us....if the tables were reversed as in the other charactures...there would be mass outcry

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 01:08 PM
no its a show of the hypocrasy of the american people....were we are told wahoo is honoring us....if the tables were reversed as in the other charactures...there would be mass outcry

hmm, good point. but it is still catchy... the cleveland asians.... the cleveland asians.. . *slowly hovers in mid-air then quickly accelerates into space*

Magnificent Seven
10-10-2011, 02:02 PM

Denver fans love mobile-quarterback and they are dying to have one. Tebow is the guy. He reminds me of Young Elway and Steve Young. Defenders had hard time to get Tebow when he runs. Love it. Forget Orton.

Tim Tebow can pass, run, catch, block, and kick. Kyle Orton? I don't think so. Orton CANNOT run and escape. Orton just stands and waits to see his WRs to get wide-opened. BOOM, he got either sack or his ball is intercepted. Tim Tebow has better decision than Orton does. Kyle Orton made several poor decisions on the field. Therefore, we are on Tebow's side.

I always get bad feelings about Orton's performance on the field. I knew when Orton is sacked or his ball is intercepted. I knew it! I knew it! So, that is enough! I feel more confident in Tim Tebow and I believe in Tebow.

Let Tebow Era Begins!

Day1BroncoFan
10-10-2011, 02:09 PM
One of the stupidest things I've heard in my life is "Don't give him a chance because he will never make an NFL QB".

No one knows yet. Why don't we just give him a chance. We know Orton can't get it done.

The earth is flat silly... oh wait maybe not.

Magnificent Seven
10-10-2011, 02:14 PM
I bet Coach Fox, Kyle Orton, and Tim Tebow had hard time to sleep from last night.

Coach Fox: Tebow or Orton for Miami game????

Tim Tebow: Overly excited!

Kyle Orton: Confused & depressed.

Npba900
10-10-2011, 03:12 PM

Gerrad would be a perfect veteran stop gap QB while EFX listens to the fans and draft defense number 1 for the next 3 or 4 years!:rolleyes:

Npba900
10-10-2011, 03:19 PM
I bet Coach Fox, Kyle Orton, and Tim Tebow had hard time to sleep from last night.

Coach Fox: Tebow or Orton for Miami game????

Tim Tebow: Overly excited!

Kyle Orton: Confused & depressed.

KO is married and has a wife to think about and wants & wanted the best financial deal possible, this is way he turned down the Miami deal. The Phins were trying to rip him off. Good on KO.

vandammage13
10-10-2011, 03:23 PM
KO is married and has a wife to think about and wants & wanted the financial deal possible, this is way he turned down the Miami deal. The Phins were trying to rip him off. Good on KO.

The Fins tried to rip him off?

Based on his play so far this year it would have been him ripping them off.

He should have took whatever the Fins were offering, because now whatever Orton gets will be just a fraction of whatever that was.

Orton's stock is falling faster than the Dow.

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 03:26 PM
the dow actually went up 300 points today fyi

vandammage13
10-10-2011, 03:27 PM
the dow actually went up 300 points today fyi

Pretty hollow considering it will most likely be in the negative by the end of the week.

Reminds me of a KO 300 yard game in a 41-17 loss.

BroncoTech
10-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Please do not feed the trolls.

Bill Devaroe
10-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Garrard is such a better option than Tebow. Anyone who doesnt agree is smoking crack. Garrard has carved up the broncs in recent years. Go get this guy!!!

Davii
10-10-2011, 05:31 PM
So... We're either stuck with pro-Tebow trolls or anti-Tebow trolls....

Did someone put out the "idiots welcome" sign yesterday?

Canmore
10-10-2011, 05:35 PM
So... We're either stuck with pro-Tebow trolls or anti-Tebow trolls....

Did someone put out the "idiots welcome" sign yesterday?

Idiots :welcome:

There. :lol:

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 07:23 PM
id be willing to look at tebow as long as they keep him on a short leash. keep him under wraps and let him plow his way in there when people arent expecting it. that guy can flat roll. need moer time in the film room though, personally. thanks. by.

lgenf
10-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Garrard has carved up the broncs in recent years. Go get this guy!!!

Yeah cause that was hard to do over the last recent years

By that logic 3/4 of the second string QBs in the league should be our starting QB right now

You sound like the anti-jags now with these posts

Bill Devaroe
10-11-2011, 07:48 AM
[QUOTE=lgenf;1392710]Yeah cause that was hard to do over the last recent years

By that logic 3/4 of the second string QBs in the league should be our starting QB right now

You sound like the anti-jags now with these posts[/QUOte

Uh no....Garrard is a top 10 QB in this league. This guy has street smarts and book smarts. Elway would make this guy a champion.

CrazyHorse
10-11-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't know dude. I think we should go after your guy Kellen Clemens. We could probably get him dirt cheap. Otherwise we can dump Orton, Tebow, Quinn and get Garrard AND Clemens.

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 09:59 PM

does Dark Circus still tour and are you a member still?

BroncoNut
10-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Garrard is such a better option than Tebow. Anyone who doesnt agree is smoking crack. Garrard has carved up the broncs in recent years. Go get this guy!!!

I'm not so sure I don't like this idea

Lancane
10-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Let's trade Orton to Miami for a conditional pick in the upcoming draft, bring in Delhomme to help tutor Tebow so he can better develop into the offense.

MNPatsFan
10-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Denver fans love mobile-quarterback and they are dying to have one. Tebow is the guy. He reminds me of Young Elway and Steve Young. Defenders had hard time to get Tebow when he runs. Love it. Forget Orton.Tebow is definitely exciting, but he is far from a young Elway or Steve Young. They may be comparable running-wise, but he is a significantly less developed, less accurate and rawer passer.

Tim Tebow can pass, run, catch, block, and kick.Many players in the NFL can do all these things; they, like Tebow, just can't do them all well.;)

Limiting the discussion to QBs, most QBs are asked to block or are required to block a few times during the year. Most teams have a trick play or two in their playbook in which the QB is the primary receiver. All QBs better be able to pass and to do so accurately, which Tebow struggles with right now. I have never seen Tebow kick so not sure whether that is accurate or not, but at least a few QBs can and do kick too.

Right now, Tebow is probably one of the better running QBs in the NFL, but he needs to become a better passer both in his decision making and in his accuracy. That said though, I am looking forward to seeing Tebow start and play and seeing how he progresses over the course of the season. If nothing else, he will make Broncos games very exciting.:beer:

LRtagger
10-12-2011, 01:15 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_U6ITd098kKs/TSOk_lyoxgI/AAAAAAAAAN0/x-H5QPmplhk/s1600/miss_cleo.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TtHJo9yYX8A/S6z5hvbI-ZI/AAAAAAAABEs/4-HF7hYMpTs/s1600/Big+Lemon.jpg

Denver27og
10-12-2011, 01:30 PM
i agree bill, this kid is a hack at best. seems like the wrong direction for the franchise. bring in a steady vet like gerrard, grind out some wins with tebow plowing the lane. bring in some experienced consultants that can turn things around, studiious eric sounds like a good fit AND KNOWS HOW TO WIN.

heck lets give quinn and weber a look. what do we have to lose???

Wow and u think garrard would really be better at this point? Lets just see what happens.. Rather go down or up with tebow than garrard

echobravo
10-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Seriously guys, see what the next games bring. If T squared improves and brings home wins, great. If he does not then he will be gone. Love the knee jerk reactions on both sides of the discussion.

He will succeed or he will fail. In the meantime he is the starting quarterback of a team we all love. Just saying...

"It is generally inadvisable to bail out of territory you have just bombed." - Murphy's laws of the military.

hotcarl
10-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Wow and u think garrard would really be better at this point? Lets just see what happens.. Rather go down or up with tebow than garrard

this is just sad :tsk:

Denver27og
10-18-2011, 11:25 AM
this is just sad :tsk:

you wanting garrard is pretty pathetic

BroncoNut
10-18-2011, 11:46 AM
you wanting garrard is pretty pathetic

you not wanting him is more pathetic

FlyByU
10-18-2011, 11:48 AM
Tebow getting 1st team reps will make a difference in his passing game and under center as well. What has he had in 1st team reps 5 at most and you are going to start saying we need Bad Back G man over young healthy T man. Wait and see how he does in the next 5 games them you can say I told you so or take a picture of your foot in your mouth.

Give Tebow a chance to start a game. this season with 1st team reps he cannot be as bad as Orton if he is bench him and get Weber in asap.

BroncoNut
10-18-2011, 12:10 PM

nobody said you had to be impressed.