PDA

View Full Version : Mia instantly got a non blackout game.

DenBronx
10-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Seems like all team in FLA have been struggling to sell tickets. Mia will be packed wall to wall if Tebow plays and I think the crowd will be cheering loudly for him!

Two weeks to prepare and this is a great game for him to start.

This will be a win and I thin Tebow has a really good game. The media will then struggle to find ways to knock his game.

But yeah, they won't be blacked out and I think you will see a sea of orange jerseys, but they will be Bronco orange jerseys.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-10-2011, 12:40 AM
That's the damned truth. I might even consider driving the 6 hours down there to watch the game if I think it will be worth the drive...

I know a ton of Gators fans that will go if Tebow starts. Nearly the entire Jacksonville and Central Florida regions will head down their en masse. It will sell out if we announce Tebow is playing.

camdisco24
10-10-2011, 12:41 AM
It's gonna be a crazy environment if we stick with Tebow.

I'm kinda mad cause I will be down in Naples for a week and my flight back to NC is right in the middle of the game! :mad:

Oh well... Can you imagine basically having a home game in Miami?? hahaha

HORSEPOWER 56
10-10-2011, 12:41 AM
That's the damned truth. I might even consider driving the 6 hours down there to watch the game if I think it will be worth the drive...

I know a ton of Gators fans that will go if Tebow starts. Nearly the entire Jacksonville and Central Florida regions will head down their en masse. It will sell out if we announce Tebow is playing.

Can't wear orange, though. Miami's alts are orange and you don't want to blend in. Wear the home Navy Blue's for this one and stand out!

DenBronx
10-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Dont forget D. Thomas should be back and healthy for that game.

BeefStew25
10-10-2011, 12:46 AM
I will be there and will file a full report.

BroncoBJ
10-10-2011, 12:46 AM
Dont forget D. Thomas should be back and healthy for that game.

:lol: D Thomas and healthy in the same sentence.

Magnificent Seven
10-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Seems like all team in FLA have been struggling to sell tickets. Mia will be packed wall to wall if Tebow plays and I think the crowd will be cheering loudly for him!

Two weeks to prepare and this is a great game for him to start.

This will be a win and I thin Tebow has a really good game. The media will then struggle to find ways to knock his game.

But yeah, they won't be blacked out and I think you will see a sea of orange jerseys, but they will be Bronco orange jerseys.

I agreed with you. Sea of Broncos jerseys! :beer:

Sinthor
10-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Didn't I read earlier this year that the Dolphins were doing something honoring Tebow at halftime? Or maybe it was just something he'd be participating in? I remember some folk being ticked because it would be at least partially in honor of the Dolphins opponent that week? Anyone remember? In any case, if Tebow's supposed to participate at halftime I'd assume he won't be available to do so when he's the starting QB for the Broncos during the game, eh?