PDA

View Full Version : Jagsbch's Tim Tebow Appreciation Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Jagsbch
10-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Tim Tebow is bringing an excitement and anticipation that has not been felt in Denver since Elway played.

Tebows attempt with 24 seconds left to take the team 50 yards down the field with just 1 second left on the clock to score was priceless; from the spectacular throw and Lloyds catch, to the last second spike of the ball to get an opportunity at one more attempt to win the game, to the composure in the pocket and mobility to buy time to make the throw down field.

Game was in the bag for the Chargers when Orton was benched, yet in the last minute Broncos fans where tugging their hearts out to snatch victory out of the Jaws of defeat.

Despite the loss, Broncos fan managed to come away from the game with a sense of victory. From the boo's to the bilboard signs, their attempt to make their voices heard where indeed victorious. Victorious in so much that Broncos fan nearly got two birds with one stones throw, a victory as well as Tebow starting, but allas, Fox waiting just a little too long to start Tebow.

One can't help but wonder weather or not this could have been a winning season after all with Tebow at the helm. Broncos fan can always speculate about the past, but the future is poised now to the point where only the sky is the limit with Tebow at the helm.

Tebows presence invokes a winning mindset for both players and fans alike, why even tonight in the midst of defeat the fans can't help but come away with a sense of victory in regards to the direction they are now headed in, a direction of the New Tim Tebow Era.:salute:

SiouxperBronco
10-09-2011, 07:59 PM
What we have seen with Orton, is the best it's ever gonna get.....We have yet to see what Tebow is capable of.

Jagsbch
10-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Ten years of Tebow offers plenty in regards to what he is capable of.

DenBronx
10-09-2011, 08:13 PM
I expected this guy to show up.

Please dont kill it for the true fans. :coffee:

UrbanBounca
10-09-2011, 08:53 PM
IMO, we don't have a SB team, nor even a playoff team.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

sneakers
10-09-2011, 08:54 PM
No No No No! Go back away! No moar Gaytor trolls.

Slick
10-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Boooooo! Go away!

Slick
10-09-2011, 08:59 PM
And it's whether not weather. I think.

Mo?

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 09:04 PM
And it's whether not weather. I think.

Mo?

I think he has it right. Weather is when your head is stuck in the clouds.

Jagsbch
10-09-2011, 09:05 PM
:elefant::beer::elefant:

BroncoNut
Well at least there is an unknown and that will make games at least more interesting to watch, for a couple weeks or so anyway

Lancane
Just F'n Great...the boards' average IQ level just dropped drastically!

bcbronc
10-09-2011, 09:56 PM
here in lies the Catch 22 watching Florida get spanked the past two weeks to LSU and Alabama...I loved watching the beat downs partly because I knew it was bringing the Gaytrolls pain...but on the other hand as long as Florida is sucking it just means the Tetrolls will continue to hang on to their past glories with Tebow and continue to spam these boards with their rubbish.

Go Broncos!

jhildebrand
10-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Can we get a 5 page B/R link please :rolleyes:

Sorry Jagsbch. I think you should ****. You disappeared a long time ago. To come back now and act like you are is lame considering there have been many who have been here daily talking TT and broncos.

At least Bullgator has been here the entire time-he took his lumps.

I Eat Staples
10-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Oh no not you again.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 05:07 AM
Can we get a 5 page B/R link please :rolleyes:

Sorry Jagsbch. I think you should ****. You disappeared a long time ago. To come back now and act like you are is lame considering there have been many who have been here daily talking TT and broncos.

At least Bullgator has been here the entire time.

Don't tell me what to do, if I could stomach being here to talk football on a daily basis I would, but there is only so much of trolls that I can take.

I can't stand having to walk on eggshells when it comes to sharing my take to folks who are too busing trying to be fans of a team rather than fans of the game to the point of acknowledging reality for what it is on a daily basis.

Perfect example Orton getting cut today thread getting moved. I mean when you take the win loss ratio into effect and his performances the past 6 games, how in the hell can you justify paying him millions to lose, or even sit on the bench for that matter?

In the end all the Orton homers, got a dose of reality, it is what it is, Orton sucks. He is not a clutch QB. Time to send him packing. All the threads sent to the black hole as a result of me trying to bring this reality into light pretty much makes this forum a troll rather than the guy who was telling it like it was while being made out to be a troll. Troll in the end in this case happened to be anyone but the guy telling it how it was, being a true fan of a team can distort your view of reality, when you allow it to take a back seat to being a true fan of the game first.

So excuse me for not wasting my time with a bunch of trolls on a daily basis, this thread is a perfect example of just that, I mean just look a drooling tard looking trolls in this thread... :salute::elefant::beer::elefant:

BroncoNut
10-10-2011, 05:12 AM
hang in there jags

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 05:27 AM
He who laughs last eh...:salute:

sneakers
10-10-2011, 05:44 AM
Jag's who is your favorite player on the team that doesn't rhyme with "Rim Behoe"?

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Tell us: Has the Tim Tebow era begun in Denver?

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2011/10/10/teebsx-wide-community.jpg

Is it Tebow Time in Denver
Yes. How can you keep denying his talent?
Yes. Denver needs to shake things up
No. Orton is team's best chance
No. Fans may love Tebow but he's not NFL-worthy

Not every quarterback can electrify a crowd by going four-for-10.

But not every quarterback is Tim Tebow.

Although Denver lost to San Diego 29-24 on Sunday, Bronco fans got what they wanted. The Gator from Florida.

DENVER BRONCOS: Tebow gets his shot

Tebow, who said "I just go play football" came in with his team down 16 points and threw for a score and ran for another in relief of Kyle Orton.

Will the move to the lefthander be permanent?

"Tim Tebow sparked the team today. (But) we haven't had a chance to watch the tape; we haven't had a chance to watch the film; we haven't had a chance to visit as a staff," coach John Fox said. "So, I think at this point — we have a bye week — we do need to improve offensively, and it will all be up for discussion."

Players had been solidly behind Orton but the world of the NFL is fickle to say the least.

"He came and gave us a spark," running back Willis McGahee said. "That's Tim Tebow. Everybody has been cheering for him for the longest. Now he finally got in and moved the ball for us."

Fans clearly want Tebow. And, while the Broncos claim they won't be swayed by that, the team is 1-4 and clearly need something to jump-start them. Whether that is at QB will be revealed over the next two weeks.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2011/10/tell-us-has-the-tim-tebow-era-begun-in-denver/1

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 05:56 AM
Paige: Broncos' Tim Tebow makes his case loud and clear

At the beginning of the second half, a father and his son in replica Tebow jerseys walked out of the stadium's northwest exit and headed to their home.

At the same moment, a young man in a genuine Tebow jersey walked out of the stadium's southeast tunnel and headed to the field.

As they were leaving, he was coming to play.

The kid may never forgive the dad. They missed all the excitement Sunday afternoon.

Never before has a Broncos throng felt so good about defeat. Tens of thousands were cheering, chanting and chortling at the end.

Timmy Tebow gave them all something else to talk about.

"It was fun to play football again," Tebow told me later, "but there is no rejoicing in a loss."

Clearly, there was.

At previous home games, the crowd had been surly, distressed, even hostile. The fans abandoned hope when things went bad. When the Chargers scored a touchdown 13 seconds before halftime to take a 23-10 lead, 74,895 witnesses were apathetic. How the mighty Mile High has fallen.

In the fourth quarter — as he had done last season here against the Texans the day after Christmas — Tebow provided hope. When trailing at halftime, the Broncos have been beaten in 19 of their past 20 games. The one exception was Tebow's start against Houston.

He almost did it — again. Down by 16 in the fourth quarter, the Broncos, with Tebow playing real time against the Chargers, led the offense to two touchdowns in 3 minutes, 16 seconds — and had a chance to tie the game, but his two-point conversion fade pass to Brandon Lloyd failed. Then, after a San Diego field goal, the Broncos got the ball back at their 20 in the final seconds, and Tebow took them to the to Chargers' 29 before a final scramble and desperation pass into the end zone was knocked down.

Whew!

"If we had 30 more seconds, or another timeout," Tebow said.

The quarterback debate will rage on.

Kyle Orton​ was awful in the first half; Tebow looked dreadful in the third quarter. Finally, though, he was Touchdown Timmy.

"I think Tim Tebow sparked the team today," said coach John Fox, who has tried so hard to avoid a firestorm, but has fueled the flames. When asked if the Broncos could have success with Tebow, Fox replied: "We're looking to have long-term success with somebody. . . . I've told you all along that he's a good young player. He's got some intangibles that I know as a coach, I like a lot, and we'll go from there."

Fox would not commit to naming a starter for the team's next game, after the bye, in South Florida against the Dolphins. The coach said he will meet with his staff, look at the tapes of the game and "move forward from there . . . the sooner the better."

Oddly, the Dolphins will be honoring Tebow and the Gators' national championship team when the Broncos are in town.

Tebow earned the start Sunday.

As I've maintained since last year, the Broncos must find out about Tebow and figure out if they have to draft a quarterback next year. The Broncos are over and out. Since 1970, only nine teams that began 1-4 made the playoffs.

The pressure, the circumstances and the cast around him are getting to Orton. The only touchdown the Broncos scored in the first half was on a rare interception return. You can't change most of the other 21 starters, and the coaching staff is not leaving.

It's officially Tebow time.

Tebow said he had "no idea" if he would start the next game.

"There are other people who do that. I just go play football."

The detractors will say that: Tebow bobbled three snaps, but he and starting center J.D. Walton don't practice together. Tebow and Brady Quinn​ share reps with the backup center; Tebow missed on his first four passes; and the Broncos punted on his first three possessions.

But he came through by running for a 12-yard touchdown and hooking up with Knowshon Moreno on a 28-yard screen pass.

The two-point conversion play initially was supposed to be a run, but the Broncos switched off after they saw the Chargers' defense, and the referee delayed the play because of a review on the touchdown.

"I was feeding off the crowd," Tebow said. "I love it when they're rowdy."

The Broncos didn't win the game, but they won the hearts of the fading faithful.

Next home game, the father and the son in the Tebow jerseys will have hope — and stay to watch Tebow play.

Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_19078893#ixzz1aNKfR100)

sneakers
10-10-2011, 05:56 AM
Jag's who is your favorite player on the team that doesn't rhyme with "Rim Behoe"?

Bump

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 06:17 AM
It has to be Royal, I picked him up on my fantasy team when he was a rookie. Was bumbed to see him get shredded in his sophmore year thanks to Orton'd dink and dunk antics that left the deep threat hung out to dry.

Juriga72
10-10-2011, 06:38 AM
We lose Top to Kyle's next team and we get this back? WHO did this trade Mcdummy?

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 06:39 AM
Fox insists on having a discussion before acknowledging who the starter is. What is there to discuss other than getting Elways permission to start Tebow. Just sayin, I mean who else is he going to be forced to have the discussion with, certainly not the fans who clearly knew what time it was long before the Block heads running the operation at Mile High.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 06:40 AM
1. C'mon, John Fox, get real. This one's a no-brainer. Your next quarterback is not "up for discussion," as you put it after Sunday's loss -- not unless that discussion involves no one but Tim Tebow. Tebow gave the Broncos what they need, which is a pulse, and he did it after Kyle Orton was benched. There's a reason all those people filing out of the stadium chanted "Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!" So do it now, or do it later, John, but just do it. Start Tim Tebow.

2. The more I watch Orton the more I think Denver should have made that deal with Miami.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15712296/week-5-judgements-theres-no-question-who-wins-teboworton-debate

BroncoNut
10-10-2011, 07:03 AM
I hope tebow stays in. I expect him to provide a spark to the team on both sides of the ball. I think the most valuable asset this brings is that a disullusioned defense will be motivated to get the Offense back on the field. That's what I expect. I didn't see his play yesterday as I had to go somewhere, but if he's going to be the starter from here on out, my concern will be with his durability. If he doesn't develop, I dont' see him long in the NFL.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Elway hanging out in the coaches booth during the game speaks volumes as to just how much control the current Broncos ceaser has. It had to break his heart to see his faithful masses take control of his team like this. This is a scene right out of the movie Gladiator when the Romans in the arena where chanting MAXIMUS, MAXIMUS, MAXIMUS...

TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Lots of tickets available for the new era game.

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/tix/2641669092.html

GEM
10-10-2011, 07:34 AM
*chirp chirp* that is the sound of no one giving a shit.

chazoe60
10-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Jgs, your boy is playing now so shut the **** up and enjoy it.

GEM
10-10-2011, 07:39 AM
You make me want to hate Tebow.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 07:43 AM
You make me want to hate Tebow.

Love the resident trolls around here. :eek:

HORSEPOWER 56
10-10-2011, 07:48 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStenyJ171b-2x463l9P6M7Kr-CHOHh_fE4RVUWQfN8saUwDfuS

If you continue to feed it, the ego grows. Just let it Die!

GEM
10-10-2011, 07:52 AM
The only troll logged in right now is you. You are not a fan of the Broncos. You are not a fan of the game. You are a fan of a player. You flood our board with bullshit posts and threads that make our posters want to find the closest .357 to end the agony of reading all the bullshit you post. Do us all a favor. Go find a Tim Tebow fan site and virtually give the guy a blow job and get it over with.

Zweems56
10-10-2011, 08:02 AM
The only troll logged in right now is you. You are not a fan of the Broncos. You arm not a fan of the game. You are a fan of a player. You flood our board with bullshit posts and threads that make our posters want to find the closest .357 to end the agony of reading all the bullshit you post. Do up all a favor. In find a tim Tebow fan site and virtually give the guy a blow job and get hz over with.

You have a few drinks, Gem? :D

Dzone
10-10-2011, 08:27 AM
ok. let's talk about our next opponents, Miami. How does Tebow match up against the Miami defense. Im assuming Miami"s D is terrible. Cameron Wake and that's about it. Tebow should throw for over 300 yards and have about 5 touchdowns

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Its hard to talk about football when a A perfectly decent thread is hijacked once again by a bunch of trolls who refuse to look into the mirror and recognize who the actual trolls are. How can he who laughs last not laugh even harder at the actual trolls attempt to completely disregard the nature of actual reality. :lol::D:lol:

This is so typical, par for the course in this forum. :salute:

Npba900
10-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Well at least there is an unknown and that will make games at least more interesting to watch, for a couple weeks or so anyway

If you want to keep the games interesting and allow the circus to continue lets start Orton in the first half and T2 in the 2nd half to appease the short-sighted impatient fan base!

However, Elway needs to stay focused on the 2012 draft and hopefully be in the position to draft on of the top 3 college QB who have played in pro-style offenses during their collegiate careers and who are fundamentally sound with throwing the ball, pocket presence, foot work, and who can read defenses.

Tebow is still a project who can put on a circus for the fans, but that doesn't put the Broncos on the road to the Super Bowl!!!

Remember! The Broncos still have 3 Qb's on their roster that 31 other teams are not drooling over nor breaking their necks to have T2, Orton, or Quinn as their franchise starters!

PLEASE ELWAY....STAY VIGILANT AND FOCUSED---DRAFT THE NEXT FRANCHISE QB IN 2012!!!!

Npba900
10-10-2011, 08:47 AM
ok. let's talk about our next opponents, Miami. How does Tebow match up against the Miami defense. Im assuming Miami"s D is terrible. Cameron Wake and that's about it. Tebow should throw for over 300 yards and have about 5 touchdowns

Tebow should get his chance in the 3rd and 4th qtrs next Sunday!:D

BroncoStud
10-10-2011, 08:56 AM
*chirp chirp* that is the sound of no one giving a shit.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That actually made me laugh... Well done.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Dolphins offense ranks 29th in points, so Tebow ought not to have a huge hurdle to overcome against them for the victory next week, especially when you consider the defense is ranked 26th in points allowed.

Phins have the 31st ranked passing defense. Tebow is in a great position to have success with the passing offense this week.

Dolphins are ranked 30th in sacks.

Dolphins rushing defense ranks 14th so the game plan will more than likely aim to take advantage of the phins weaknesses, while attempting to get Tebow as many passing reps as posssible to prepare him for the rigors of the rest of the season.

Dolphins fan is pretty much in the same position as Broncos fan was in the first half of yesterdays game.

Phins are coming off a bye this week, while looking to face the Jets next week, a Jets team that just got shot out of the sky by NE. I imagine the phins will be Jet lagged after a road trip to NY. @ 0-5, the wind out to be gassed out of their sails by the time Denver arrives, while in their suck for luck sweepstakes.

Tebow will be playing to a home crowd to boot...
Just heard that on Mike & Mikethis morning that the Dolphins are hosting a 2009 reunion and celebration of the 2009 Florida Gators. "Tebow is going to have a huge crowd!"

Why I am even entertaining making a road trip there.

vettesplus
10-10-2011, 09:08 AM
IMO, we don't have a SB team, nor even a playoff team.

not even a winning team this year...

Dzone
10-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Interference should have been called on that last play. We should have had the ball at the 1. Everyone who saw the replay saw Willis get pushed out of bounds while the ball was sailing.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 09:38 AM
"Vic and Gary this morning said they saw Elway after the game and he looked very concerned."

Nomad
10-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Well, Tebow has 11 games to prove himself. Yeah, I know a certain QB that has been a BRONCO before gets more leeway than any QB I've ever seen. It doesn't seem right for Tebow and he should get his 3 yrs like most QBs but with this years QB class, Tebow better improve quickly and produce wins.....the FO will have a short leash.

I hope the young man succeeds and we can concentrate in the draft on the many other holes this team has.

Juriga72
10-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Well, Tebow has 11 games to prove himself. Yeah, I know a certain QB that has been a BRONCO before gets more leeway than any QB I've ever seen. It doesn't seem right for Tebow and he should get his 3 yrs like most QBs but with this years QB class, Tebow better improve quickly and produce wins.....the FO will have a short leash.

I hope the young man succeeds and we can concentrate in the draft on the many other holes this team has.

can SOMEONE draft a DT ..... ANYONE please.....

hotcarl
10-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Elway hanging out in the coaches booth during the game speaks volumes as to just how much control the current Broncos ceaser has. It had to break his heart to see his faithful masses take control of his team like this. This is a scene right out of the movie Gladiator when the Romans in the arena where chanting MAXIMUS, MAXIMUS, MAXIMUS...

TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW

settle down beavis

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 10:30 AM
I don't lay the blame soley at Foxes feet, considering that John Elway has his talons sunk deep into virtually every facet of the Broncos decision making process.

John Fox in doing what he is doing has clearly cost this team 3-4 wins in my mind, by starting the perenial loser that is Kyle Orton. It was as if the Broncos where forced into being in the Luck Sweepstakes, as if we did not already know Orton was a loser, nothing could have been more obvious coming into this season.

Lets get this straight I am a football fan first and foremost, and I refuse to allow my alligiances to any team force me to put on blinders regarding any dissent I possess regarding the manner in which a team is being run in wrong direction, no matter who is running it into the ground. I hate the Jaguars to the point I refuse to even follow them anymore, as a result of my disdain for the way the team is run. Life's to short to allow yourself to be put in the meat grinder of stupidity, so I am forced to epand my horizons by being a mere fan of the game, and unfortunately for Broncos fan, this is the team I am laying the crosshairs of my laser beam logic on, like it or not, but I digress. :lol:

Tebows performace in the 4th quarter was sensational, with absolutely no practice with the starters, seeing him go on a nearly 3 consecutive TD scoring drive had the official called an PI on the Tebows target that was shoved out of the back of the end zone on the last play. Imagine how he performs had he had been practicing with the starters since camp. 3rd quarter may as well have been a practice, and you seen the results of that practice in the 4th.

There is something fishy going on in Denver, and it starts at the top of the braintrust there, Elway. Hearing how Elway was all over Lucks Jock Saturday, has me questioning Elways motives, and intent for the Broncos this season. I mean if you where on a Suck for Luck crusade, would you have done anything different than start a QB who was responsible for the debacle of the past two seasons?

Results speak for themselves. Elway in my mind has been sabotaging the team, with his endeavor to keep Tebow on the bench until he knew the fans where not going to have it another minute longer.

Tebow got to play because the Boo Birds where out in full force, Elway really had no choice but to start him in the second half given the score and Ortons mere 30 yards in the first half to go with the INT and near INT's...

Jury is still out on Elway, but the deck is stacked against him in my mind, in regards to the way this team has been deliberately set up to fail with Fail Orton at the helm. Elway of all people should have known better, and the way I see it did no better. You can not on the one hand hold him in high esteem and right off the most important decision he made in about as diabolical way in regards of starting a loser in place of a winner. :salute:

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Ben Roethlisberger finished second with a Total QBR of 91.4, while Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady topped the 80 mark again. Kyle Orton finished with the lowest Total QBR of the week before being benched for Tim Tebow, who put up a pretty impressive 83.2 himself.

WEEK 5 TOTAL QBR LEADERS

1 Alex Smith
2 Ben Roethlisberger
3 Drew Brees
4 Matt Cassel
5 Tim Tebow
6 Aaron Rodgers
7 Tom Brady
8 Curtis Painter
9 Philip Rivers
10 Cam Newton

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7081063/nfl-week

Kenny
10-10-2011, 10:48 AM
And Orton is 26th with a 5.1.
Awesome.

Lancane
10-10-2011, 10:57 AM
I don't lay the blame soley at Foxes feet, considering that John Elway has his talons sunk deep into virtually every facet of the Broncos decision making process.

John Fox in doing what he is doing has clearly cost this team 3-4 wins in my mind, by starting the perenial loser that is Kyle Orton. It was as if the Broncos where forced into being in the Luck Sweepstakes, as if we did not already know Orton was a loser, nothing could have been more obvious coming into this season.

Lets get this straight I am a football fan first and foremost, and I refuse to allow my alligiances to any team force me to put on blinders regarding any dissent I possess regarding the manner in which a team is being run in wrong direction, no matter who is running it into the ground. I hate the Jaguars to the point I refuse to even follow them anymore, as a result of my disdain for the way the team is run. Life's to short to allow yourself to be put in the meat grinder of stupidity, so I am forced to epand my horizons by being a mere fan of the game, and unfortunately for Broncos fan, this is the team I am laying the crosshairs of my laser beam logic on, like it or not, but I digress. :lol:

Tebows performace in the 4th quarter was sensational, with absolutely no practice with the starters, seeing him go on a nearly 3 consecutive TD scoring drive had the official called an PI on the Tebows target that was shoved out of the back of the end zone on the last play. Imagine how he performs had he had been practicing with the starters since camp. 3rd quarter may as well have been a practice, and you seen the results of that practice in the 4th.

There is something fishy going on in Denver, and it starts at the top of the braintrust there, Elway. Hearing how Elway was all over Lucks Jock Saturday, has me questioning Elways motives, and intent for the Broncos this season. I mean if you where on a Suck for Luck crusade, would you have done anything different than start a QB who was responsible for the debacle of the past two seasons?

Results speak for themselves. Elway in my mind has been sabotaging the team, with his endeavor to keep Tebow on the bench until he knew the fans where not going to have it another minute longer.

Tebow got to play because the Boo Birds where out in full force, Elway really had no choice but to start him in the second half given the score and Ortons mere 30 yards in the first half to go with the INT and near INT's...

Jury is still out on Elway, but the deck is stacked against him in my mind, in regards to the way this team has been deliberately set up to fail with Fail Orton at the helm. Elway of all people should have known better, and the way I see it did no better. You can not on the one hand hold him in high esteem and right off the most important decision he made in about as diabolical way in regards of starting a loser in place of a winner. :salute:

Dude...seriously chill the F' out! :tsk:

Lancane
10-10-2011, 10:59 AM
"Vic and Gary this morning said they saw Elway after the game and he looked very concerned."

Of course he looks concerned, the best quarterback on their roster has failed to be even manageable, and Tebow showed he's far from ready. We'll see what he does with two weeks under center and with the starters in Miami, but if Tebow looks like he did yesterday that concerned look will continue for the next twelve weeks.

guitarj
10-10-2011, 11:09 AM
I find this amazing if its true, as Elway had severe growing pains as the starter of this team. Go look at his stats his first year or two starting. They were calling him a bust while Marino, drafted the same year, was getting it done as a real pocket passer.

DenBronx
10-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Jags, stop talkin about the GOAT!!! :mad2:

You're not even a Bronco fan, so whatever you say is 100% biased for Tebow. You are a frustrated Jaguar fan and stopped following them when they didnt draft Tim Tebow.

It was never Elways decision. HE'S NOT THE HEAD COACH!!! I REPEAT HE'S NOT THE HEAD COACH!!

Elway has done almost everything right since he has came here. If Elway was against Tebow then he could have easily shipped him away in the offseason and avoided the whole thing. He didnt. He believed in him and said he WAS HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER AND BIGGEST FAN! "Let’s put it this way, I’m his biggest fan," Elway said. "He’s one of those guys who – if he comes out and is the player we hope he can be – then we’re in pretty darn good shape. He’s a great ambassador for us as a team. He realizes, and I’ve told him: the bottom line is, ‘You can do all those things and make all those plays that a lot of guys can’t do, and that’s something you have that they don’."

Lancane
10-10-2011, 11:16 AM
I find this amazing if its true, as Elway had severe growing pains as the starter of this team. Go look at his stats his first year or two starting. They were calling him a bust while Marino, drafted the same year, was getting it done as a real pocket passer.

Elway in his second season led the Broncos to 13-3 record and into the playoffs. I don't believe Elway is concerned about growing pains for Tebow, I think he's worried because he doesn't feel he is ready and that was evident...I still think they'll go with Tebow for the remainder of the year to see what they have in him, but he's the one who has something to prove - not Elway.

jhildebrand
10-10-2011, 11:18 AM
I think what Fox is saying is perfectly clear. If you don't understand the notion, stop writing your current Bleacher Report and pay attention. It is a basic philosophy.

Northman
10-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Elway in his second season led the Broncos to 13-3 record and into the playoffs. I don't believe Elway is concerned about growing pains for Tebow, I think he's worried because he doesn't feel he is ready and that was evident...I still think they'll go with Tebow for the remainder of the year to see what they have in him, but he's the one who has something to prove - not Elway.

Unfortuantely, the key word there is "second season". Elway got to start 10 games his rookie year which is a lot more than Tebow has at this point. I think if they let Tebow finish out the year it will give them a better indication of where his progress is.

BroncoJoe
10-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Two weeks to prepare is a thing of the past with the new CBA. Teams are required to give the players five days off during the bye.

Lancane
10-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Two weeks to prepare is a thing of the past with the new CBA. Teams are required to give the players five days off during the bye.

That's still eight days to prepare with the starting offense, rather then six and more then enough to make changes to the offense (with a quality coordinator) to learn and get down.

Dreadnought
10-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Unfortuantely, the key word there is "second season". Elway got to start 10 games his rookie year which is a lot more than Tebow has at this point. I think if they let Tebow finish out the year it will give them a better indication of where his progress is.

Plus he only got 10 games only because Steve DeBerg got hurt. Elway was benched in 1983, for the plain reason that he was dreadful. He was much improved in his second go-round after the DeBerg injury, but still pretty rough around the edges.

BroncoJoe
10-10-2011, 11:29 AM
That's still eight days to prepare with the starting offense, rather then six and more then enough to make changes to the offense (with a quality coordinator) to learn and get down.

I have a feeling Tebow will show up at Dove Valley during the five day hiatus anyway. Teams can't force players to show up, but I'd guess they can come in voluntarily.

Lancane
10-10-2011, 11:32 AM

Don't get me wrong North, it was time for Orton to be benched...past time in fact. I would have started Tebow from day one to have a full season for evaluation before the draft - but, the point I am alluding to is that people keep on pointing at Elway's first few seasons as an indicator, instead of realizing they are two different quarterbacks from two different eras. Tebow has eleven games to prove his capable and he'll be measured against the other young quarterbacks starting in the league, especially Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert. I'll wait and see what happens, but he better play a lot better then he did during pre-season and then he did yesterday.

Lancane
10-10-2011, 11:34 AM
I have a feeling Tebow will show up at Dove Valley during the five day hiatus anyway. Teams can't force players to show up, but I'd guess they can come in voluntarily.

That's what I would do...screw the break, if I want to win the organization over and be a legit pro-style franchise quarterback, then I'd bust my ass to improve, improve more and continue to do so...so it could never be questioned twelve weeks from now!

Northman
10-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Don't get me wrong North, it was time for Orton to be benched...past time in fact. I would have started Tebow from day one to have a full season for evaluation before the draft - but, the point I am alluding to is that people keep on pointing at Elway's first few seasons as an indicator, instead of realizing they are two different quarterbacks from two different eras. Tebow has eleven games to prove his capable and he'll be measured against the other young quarterbacks starting in the league, especially Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert. I'll wait and see what happens, but he better play a lot better then he did during pre-season and then he did yesterday.

Absolutely.

But i think part of our particular problem has been the lack of playing time with the first unit. Newton got a lot of playing time with his starters both in practice and in preseason. Tebow has never had that the entire time he has been here except in the last 3 games last year. Yet, he was still being coached by a interim coach with all the chaos that came with it.

I have no doubt that Tebow will need to improve on his passing mechanics and his footwork. I mean, your basically preaching to the choir at this point but i would be happy just to see him finish the season so i as a fan would feel better with the direction of the team come draft time. Sure, im just one fan but thats how i feel about our situation and i love the Broncos.

Unfortuantely, McDaniels left a very bad taste in my mouth and left this club a total wreck. But before we move on i would like to know what we have in some of these guys.

vandammage13
10-10-2011, 11:41 AM
Awesome.

Its amazing that there were 6 guys that were worse...

broncobryce
10-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Yeah but the chargers weren't trying

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 11:47 AM

He looked as ready in the 4th quarter as any QB in the league, the way I see it Tebow used the 3rd quarter to get the practice in with his starters that the Elway and Fox refused to give him prior to this game.

Anyone that believes Elway is not in the decision making process of who starts and who is benched, just does not get in regards to just how much Power Elway actually possess of this team. Make no mistake about it, Elway has a say, and what he say's may as well be the Law, and this is why I feel coaches the caliber of Harbaugh took a pass in working here.

FYI I was a McDaniels fan as well. McDaniels inherited a mediocre team too, he too had a mess to clean up. I mean Cutler sucks, Tebow in just one quarter nearly racked up half the TD's Cutler has had all season. Marshall was crazy, Hillis overrated... Give me a break.

McDaniels was building something special in Denver until he allowed Elway to come in and betray him to the point of assuming his formal role as ceaser. Folks claiming Elway is off to a good start, how can that be considering he brought in a second tier HC who had a worst record than McDaniels, and starting a perenial loser in Orton over Tebow? Then going 1-4 if that is not three strikes I don't know what is.

Besides it was McDaniels who set up this years draft to be as high as it was in the first place, now we see Elway wanting to do the same this year with the upcoming draft, or so it seems to me. Yet for some reason he is getting a pass to rebuild where McDaniels was not. The hypocrisy of Broncos fan is beyond belief. Its OK to redicule McDaniels who was making a name for himself, but not Elway who alread y had a name as a QB not a GM. This is disturbeing to me indeed. Such is life, humans will be humans, so excuse me for playing my human card. It is what it is.

Point is the team is 1-4 you have to be a complete tool to give a GM any credit whatsoever as if he is exempt from the reality at hand, considering the potential this team actually has to being a winner with Tebow at the helm. Just stop it already, Elway like McDaniels ought to be judged by his wins and losses, well right now Elway is a big fat loser.

Come on Den Bronx, stop being a such a cult like zombie homer and get real. Elway has not done almost everything right, far from it. Elway has been playing this fan base by sabotaging its current potential in order to obtain Luck. After yesterday this reality ought to indeed be a no brainer.

Now that the Luck sweepstakes has been side tracked by the fan base wanting Tebow, Elway is now forced to get with the program, I am glad he finally pulled his head out of his ass regarding luck, and the role Tim Tebow is about to assume in regards to being the be all end all of the Denver Broncos.

I am glad I actually got a glimpse of the saga clearly flying below the fans radar. Its a hell of a show, looks like we are on the next chapter of this Cinderella story. And boy do I ever want to be at that Ball in Miami...

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 11:48 AM
That's what I would do...screw the break, if I want to win the organization over and be a legit pro-style franchise quarterback, then I'd bust my ass to improve, improve more and continue to do so...so it could never be questioned twelve weeks from now!

I wonder how many will show up, and if they do will the coaches be on hand? :confused:

The drama continues...

lgenf
10-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Awesome.

but he gives us the best chance to win......

rcsodak
10-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Lots of 1 trick ponies on the roster. The constant big runs at doom. The running (can't pass/take the C snap)qb. Run blocking (no pass block)ROT. Pass rushing (can't cover WOLB. Run stuffing S(can't cover).
Where do they start.....

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 12:09 PM
I am glad I was able to get this off my chest. As far as I am concerned anything that happens as far as decision making goes comes down from Elway directly. Now that we have the Luck Derby behind us, I expect nothing but great things from Elway in regards to the direction this team goes in. I have to say he did a phenomenal job in seeing to it that we got into the luck derby, but this team has way too much gas to stay in it. That is all there is to it, now its time to win out.

Northman
10-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Lots of 1 trick ponies on the roster. The constant big runs at doom. The running (can't pass/take the C snap)qb. Run blocking (no pass block)ROT. Pass rushing (can't cover WOLB. Run stuffing S(can't cover).
Where do they start.....

Well, they started by benching Orton so that says they are learning.

Northman
10-10-2011, 12:10 PM
I am glad I was able to get this off my chest. As far as I am concerned anything that happens as far as decision making goes comes down from Elway. Now that we have the Luck Derby behind us, I expect nothing but great things from Elway in regards to the direction this team goes in. I have to say he did a phenomenal job in seeing to it that we got into the derby, but this team has way too much gas to stay in it. That is all there is to it, now its time to win out.

So you think we will win out every game from here?

vandammage13
10-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Well, they started by benching Orton so that says they are learning.

Even in a 12 step program there has to be a 1st step.

I'd say Orton was the 2nd step with firing McD being the 1st.

LawDog
10-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Its amazing that there were 6 guys that were worse...

You mean the guys who had a bye this week? Orton was the worst of those who actually played. Even worse than Tarvaris Jackson who got benched for Charlie Whitehurst. And of course Stafford and Cutler haven't played yet, but don't hang your hat on either of those guys playing worse than Orton did.

jlarsiii
10-10-2011, 02:21 PM
You mean the guys who had a bye this week? Orton was the worst of those who actually played. Even worse than Tarvaris Jackson who got benched for Charlie Whitehurst. And of course Stafford and Cutler haven't played yet, but don't hang your hat on either of those guys playing worse than Orton did.

Actually, TJ left the game due to injury. That is when whitehurst entered the game.

Magnificent Seven
10-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Cool!

T.K.O.
10-10-2011, 02:24 PM
totally.....:cool:

LawDog
10-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Actually, TJ left the game due to injury. That is when whitehurst entered the game.

"Bruised ribs?" Where have I heard that before? Actually, didn't know if it was benched or what his injury was, the way he's been playing he may as well been benched.

Dzone
10-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Sweet! I thought Tebow looked like Brady back there moving around, avoiding the rush, buying time

vettesplus
10-10-2011, 03:05 PM
so what is wrong with the suck for luck game plan, this season is going to be flushed down the toilet anyways so why not set yourself up to get the best out of it, and then work at competing for the sb real soon. i am all over the "SUCK FOR LUCK SWEEPSTAKES". dump this season and get a real qb for this team......jmo!!!!

vettesplus
10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
I am glad I was able to get this off my chest. As far as I am concerned anything that happens as far as decision making goes comes down from Elway directly. Now that we have the Luck Derby behind us, I expect nothing but great things from Elway in regards to the direction this team goes in. I have to say he did a phenomenal job in seeing to it that we got into the luck derby, but this team has way too much gas to stay in it. That is all there is to it, now its time to win out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: not this year my friend!!!!!!

Ravage!!!
10-10-2011, 03:17 PM
I think Tebow will look like a "spark plug" for about 2 games or so, and then teams will be better at forcing Tebow to beat people with his arm. They will learn the defenses he can't identify, they will show how he has a problem recognizing coverages, and thats where we will see "what we have." Much like they have with Vick. The second half of the season last year, he couldn't do much. Playing against TB for his career, they had him figured and out stumped when he was in Atlanta. It wont' really be this game, or the next or the next......but after that we'll know if Tebow is ready for the starting role in the NFL.

Personally, this game, although thrilled he was starting over our crappy Orton.... I certainly was NOT impressed with his play. Lining up in shotgun and running the wildcat offense is something I saw in Buffalo with their RB taking the snap. Great for situational play, but this "reading, tucking and run" isn't going to work in the NFL. Not for Long anyway.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 03:48 PM
footage of Tebows plays

HaPPZlcXa0o

DenBronx
10-10-2011, 04:11 PM
He looked as ready in the 4th quarter as any QB in the league, the way I see it Tebow used the 3rd quarter to get the practice in with his starters that the Elway and Fox refused to give him prior to this game.

Anyone that believes Elway is not in the decision making process of who starts and who is benched, just does not get in regards to just how much Power Elway actually possess of this team. Make no mistake about it, Elway has a say, and what he say's may as well be the Law, and this is why I feel coaches the caliber of Harbaugh took a pass in working here.

FYI I was a McDaniels fan as well. McDaniels inherited a mediocre team too, he too had a mess to clean up. I mean Cutler sucks, Tebow in just one quarter nearly racked up half the TD's Cutler has had all season. Marshall was crazy, Hillis overrated... Give me a break.

McDaniels was building something special in Denver until he allowed Elway to come in and betray him to the point of assuming his formal role as ceaser. Folks claiming Elway is off to a good start, how can that be considering he brought in a second tier HC who had a worst record than McDaniels, and starting a perenial loser in Orton over Tebow? Then going 1-4 if that is not three strikes I don't know what is.

Besides it was McDaniels who set up this years draft to be as high as it was in the first place, now we see Elway wanting to do the same this year with the upcoming draft, or so it seems to me. Yet for some reason he is getting a pass to rebuild where McDaniels was not. The hypocrisy of Broncos fan is beyond belief. Its OK to redicule McDaniels who was making a name for himself, but not Elway who alread y had a name as a QB not a GM. This is disturbeing to me indeed. Such is life, humans will be humans, so excuse me for playing my human card. It is what it is.

Point is the team is 1-4 you have to be a complete tool to give a GM any credit whatsoever as if he is exempt from the reality at hand, considering the potential this team actually has to being a winner with Tebow at the helm. Just stop it already, Elway like McDaniels ought to be judged by his wins and losses, well right now Elway is a big fat loser.

Come on Den Bronx, stop being a such a cult like zombie homer and get real. Elway has not done almost everything right, far from it. Elway has been playing this fan base by sabotaging its current potential in order to obtain Luck. After yesterday this reality ought to indeed be a no brainer.

Now that the Luck sweepstakes has been side tracked by the fan base wanting Tebow, Elway is now forced to get with the program, I am glad he finally pulled his head out of his ass regarding luck, and the role Tim Tebow is about to assume in regards to being the be all end all of the Denver Broncos.

I am glad I actually got a glimpse of the saga clearly flying below the fans radar. Its a hell of a show, looks like we are on the next chapter of this Cinderella story. And boy do I ever want to be at that Ball in Miami...

you're an idiot and quit posting because you don't know football.

Jagsbch
10-10-2011, 04:16 PM
you're an idiot and quit posting because you don't know football.

Yeah, I'll get right on that.:D

vandammage13
10-10-2011, 04:22 PM

Ah...I didn't account for the bye week guys. Good call.

sneakers
10-11-2011, 05:44 AM
LOL Alex Smith.

Ravage!!!
10-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Sweet! I thought Tebow looked like Brady back there moving around, avoiding the rush, buying time

wait, wut???

I Eat Staples
10-11-2011, 11:05 AM
wait, wut???

I didn't want to be the first person to say something just in case I was missing some obvious sarcasm. :lol:

Jagsbch
10-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Called in to the Pete Prisco show, right before Lindsay Jones (from the Denver Post) interview, and got Petes prediction for Tebow.

240 all purpose yards
2 TD's 1 rushing and 1 passing
2 INT's

I am going to go out on a limb and give Tebow 400+ yards 4 TD's and No Int's. He is the new fantasy QB sensation for a reason.

Pete was not shy about making Tebow out to be no good. He had to say how 28 of Tebows passing yards came off a screen. I reminded him you can say that about any QB's passing yards. He was even talking about the spin around Tebow did during the last play, and was critical of him running out of the pocket. I am astounded at how so many folks look for anything negative to write off any accomplishments by Tebow.

Haters have made their mind up, and they are looking for every reason to write off any accomplishments Tebow achieves. Even Lindsey made it as if it was tebow that got us in the deficit to the point of forcing us to throw a Hail Mary rather than Give Tebow Credit for getting the Broncos in the position to win in the end.

Haters goin to hate. Pete Prisco is clearly a Tebow hater. Lindsey is not to far behind the disdain he posses for Tebow from what I gathered in the interview, she even wanted to put a moritorium on the Tebow discusion in the interview.

Well that is that. Now lets hear what your predictions are.

Day1BroncoFan
10-11-2011, 06:06 PM
I predict he will play in Miami.

battherastard
10-11-2011, 06:09 PM
14-27 205 passing yards 1 TD 1 INT
8 rushes 67 yards 2 TDs

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 06:11 PM
First start? I'm pretty sure it's his 4th start.

NightTerror218
10-11-2011, 06:13 PM
300 All purpose yards 55% completion with 2 passing TD, 1 rushing TD and 0 Int.
Even if he is not as accurate.....Miami is one of worst passing defenses in the league. He will have a game similar to Houston except they have no offense.

underrated29
so he predicts 2 pass and 2 rush tds? or 2 total.

Jags- You do know we are playing Miami right? Miami, since you are new to broncos has always owned us in their stadium. Always- They play us really tough.

Ima go with 3 tds. 2 pass, 1 rush and 1 field goal.--total 24 points.

Reggie bush beats us though and we lose.

Jagsbch
first start? I'm pretty sure it's his 4th start.

really?

jhildebrand
21-37 280 2 td 1 int 1 rushing TD

After this there will be a bit of a decline. We have two weeks to prepare for Miami. At least the Broncos do. My liver has two weeks to prepare for the game.

NightTerror218

everyone is referring to it as his first start...of the season.

NightTerror218
10-11-2011, 06:14 PM
so he predicts 2 pass and 2 rush tds? or 2 total.

Jags- You do know we are playing Miami right? Miami, since you are new to broncos has always owned us in their stadium. Always- They play us really tough.

Ima go with 3 tds. 2 pass, 1 rush and 1 field goal.--total 24 points.

Reggie bush beats us though and we lose.

I think Reggie sucks.....but Moore might have a "career game"

lgenf
10-11-2011, 06:15 PM
14-27 205 passing yards 1 TD 1 INT
8 rushes 67 yards 2 TDs

that's not bad, and not off at all from what I was going with

Miami's pass D sucks, and their run D against RB's is not good, but T2 may have more then 67 yds rushing

I think he will make more than 1 mistake in the INT category though

I'm saying 2 picks

but I am also going to say that our D shuts them down and keeps them under 14 pts

Jagsbch
10-11-2011, 06:20 PM

To that I say, :welcome: to the Tim Tebow Era~!!:salute:

Broncos are going to destroy the Phins

Dzone
10-11-2011, 06:21 PM
We got the perfect setup for Tebows debut. A two week bye makes like a miniature Super Bowl. Having to wait two weeks. Then we get the Dolphins, the worst team in football, and a Florida University reunion at the game. Perfect.

Jagsbch
10-11-2011, 06:22 PM
21-37 280 2 td 1 int 1 rushing TD

After this there will be a bit of a decline. We have two weeks to prepare for Miami. At least the Broncos do. My liver has two weeks to prepare for the game.

How many rushing yards?

chazoe60
10-11-2011, 06:25 PM
3-47 for -15 yards 18 INTs .6 yds rushing 8 fumbles.

Jugs ruins 12 pair of jeans.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-11-2011, 06:28 PM
28-40 412 yards passing 3 TD's 1 INT
12 rushes for 60 yards

Lancane
10-11-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm going to step out of the box and say, he'll throw for 347 yards, have two touchdowns, one interception and runs for 35 yards and another touchdown but will fumble the snap once and lose the ball.

Lancane
10-11-2011, 06:31 PM
28-40 412 yards passing 3 TD's 1 INT
12 rushes for 60 yards

That would be nice, and Miami would be the ideal defense to get those numbers, but being his first game as the starter...I think it will be a little less.

NightTerror218
10-11-2011, 06:38 PM
That would be nice, and Miami would be the ideal defense to get those numbers, but being his first game as the starter...I think it will be a little less.

*cough 4th game* :D

vettesplus
10-11-2011, 06:43 PM
1-5

Ravage!!!
10-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Miami is one of the worst teams in the NFL. But I'll bet a paycheck he doesn't throw 300 yrds.

NightTerror218
10-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Miami is one of the worst teams in the NFL. But I'll bet a paycheck he doesn't throw 300 yrds.

He did against Houston last year.

Lancane
10-11-2011, 07:03 PM

If he can not throw for 300+ yards against one of the worst passing defenses then we're in big trouble, Cam Newton is doing that and more against better defenses and as I've said that is who he'll be compared to the most come the end of the year. It's sink or swim time and his ass better be an Olympic swimmer to succeed.

BroncoJoe
10-11-2011, 07:34 PM
I predict jags' TV will be covered in a white-milky substance, and won't be able to watch the game.

claymore
10-11-2011, 07:37 PM
I predict jags' TV will be covered in a white-milky substance, and won't be able to watch the game.

http://rule34.transceration.net/_images/faa67f1bec0fde143286e7ef12eb5afc/130769%20-%20Deleteme%20not_34%20Randy_Marsh%20South_Park.jp g

BroncoBJ
10-11-2011, 08:32 PM

Fourth Start? I'm pretty sure its his first start of 2011.

Nomad
10-11-2011, 08:56 PM

I did that when I bet SOCAL Denver wouldn't draft Tebow.....thank god we didn't shake on it!:D

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 11:05 PM

How much are your pay checks? :confused:

I might take you up on this bet. :lol:

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 11:18 PM
He did against Houston last year.

Yeah that was at home not on the road.

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 11:20 PM

Miami might as well be his home ;)

It sure will feel like home.

Canmore
10-11-2011, 11:20 PM

I thought Miami was suppose to be a home game for Tebow. :D

Dreadnought
10-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Threads Merged

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Dread is KILLING it tonight :whoo: :clap2:

TXBRONC
10-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Threads Merged

Thank you Dread. :beer:

Buff
10-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Good work Dread, now just dump it in the black hole, pour yourself a nasty IPA, and call it a night. :salute:

jhildebrand
10-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Good work Dread, now just dump it in the black hole, pour yourself a nasty IPA, and call it a night. :salute:

I just came back to request that Hags thread be black holed. I think it requires the black hole so we can speak a bit more freely!

Agent of Orange
10-12-2011, 12:14 AM
I think Miami could be tougher than many think. Even though their QB situation is unsettled, they have a strong defense and if they get their running game on track, it could make things tough.

Plus theres the inherent disadvantage of teams from the west going to the east coast.

Denver's never beaten Miami in Miami and I wouldnt be surprised if Miami gets up for this game out of pride since they will manufacture some psyochological edge about being disrespected in their own house.

Lancane
10-12-2011, 12:20 AM
I think Miami could be tougher than many think. Even though their QB situation is unsettled, they have a strong defense and if they get their running game on track, it could make things tough.

Plus theres the inherent disadvantage of teams from the west going to the east coast.

Denver's never beaten Miami in Miami and I wouldnt be surprised if Miami gets up for this game out of pride since they will manufacture some psyochological edge about being disrespected in their own house.

Miami might not be a stroll through the park, but far easier then most the teams on our schedule. And I don't know where you're getting your info...but the Fins have the 28th overall defense, with what is probably the worst pass defense in the league! Their offense is ranked higher then their defense and look at the issues plaguing them on that side of the ball.

sneakers
10-12-2011, 01:11 AM
We always lose when we play in Miami anyway (Remember the Gus Ferrote game? The opening game a few years back.)

MOtorboat
10-12-2011, 06:48 AM
They wouldn't go away Sneakers, they'd be telling us just wait till his leg is healed and so on.

I'd rather he got his chance to sink or swim so the team can make a good evaluation before next years draft.

Actually, they'd probably be waxing poetic about the high school game he played with a broken and leg and bitching about Fox not letting him play.

chazoe60
10-12-2011, 06:56 AM
One thing to keep in mind is it's not Tebow's fault that some of his fans are annoying little shits. It's still the best thing for this franchise if Tebow can prove he's capable of becoming a franchise QB so then we can focus our draft on front 7 help, secondary help, OL depth, or plain old BPA instead of taking yet another spin on the ol' QB carousel.

Dreadnought
10-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Now, just as a statement of General principals, a multitude of superfluous threads were consolidated into this one. If anyone wants to post stuff pertinent to this thread, rock on. If you hate the thread or are not a fan of the originator then don't post in it

TIA

BroncoNut
10-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Bronconation is spit with this shit. I wish Plummer would come riding into Mile High on Thunder

MNPatsFan
10-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Miami might not be a stroll through the park, but far easier then most the teams on our schedule. And I don't know where you're getting your info...but the Fins have the 28th overall defense, with what is probably the worst pass defense in the league!Naaaaahhhh the Patriots have the worst pass defense in the league right now.:tsk:

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 07:55 AM
Now, I'm going to call out John Elway. After he retired, he was looking at tape of college players with his dad Jack, one of the best evaluators of talent in the NFL at the time. Elway didn't like a certain college quarterback because he was too short and didn't fit the mold of a prototype quarterback, as John himself obviously did. His dad Jack said you couldn't measure the heart of a man, and he loved the kid quarterback. That kid quarterback was Drew Brees. All he did was win a Super Bowl and become one of the best QBs in the game.

That kind of bothers me about John. I don't think he's measuring the heart of Tebow. When Hoge looks at tape of Tebow, he's not talking to him. He's not looking inside him. Dilfer was a pretty lousy quarterback in the NFL until he got with Baltimore, which had a great defense, and won a Super Bowl. He should know better. Steve Young says give Tebow a chance. Young should know. Few people liked him when he came to the NFL, and he stunk up the joint in Tampa Bay. In fact, John Fox didn't care much for Steve Young when Fox as a defensive coach and Young was the quarterback with the old USFL team in Los Angeles

Woody's Mailbag:The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/woodysmailbag/ci_19097499#ixzz1afLeMoHL)

Skacorica
10-13-2011, 08:03 AM
okay listen I love Tt too but seriously you don't know when to shut up.

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Speaking of shut up, why is John Fox and John Elway absolutely refuse to exude confidence in the media towards Tebow? Why do they have to be in an apologetic mode towards Orton as if the fans have their hands tied in regards to being forced to start Tebow.

That is about as far on the otherside of the confidence spectrum that Elway and Fox can get in regards to conveying the right confidence signals to their young starter as they can get. Elway playing his I can't wait till the season is over so I can help the pathetic QB? What is that? Elway and Fox act like a couple of fags who are trying to write off the potential of Tebow because he is straight. Not saying that he is straight or Elway and Fox are Gay... Just sayin.

Elway and Fox have done nothing more than punk a winner while exuding as much confidence as they can for the loser Orton. The polarized position Fox and Elway are in does more to hurt than help the young QB who at this point with everyone and their brother playing the hater card, can use as much confidence as possible from those responsible for rearing him at this stage of his game. Is it any wonder why some are clamouring how powers that be in Denver wants Tebow to fail?

Elway and Fox may as well be playing the wicked step mother card in this Cinderella story, a story where the fans over rode the powers that be to see to it, the step daughter Orton does not go to the Ball~!!

Elway and Fox need to pay for the mess they have made this season, in regards to virtually taking us out of contention for the play-offs by going with that loser Orton.

Don't tell me to shut up...

CrazyHorse
10-13-2011, 08:18 AM
:cricket:

Just kidding I love you Jags.

MOtorboat
10-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Speaking of shut up, why is John Fox and John Elway absolutely refuse to exude confidence in the media towards Tebow? Why do they have to be in an apologetic mode towards Orton as if the fans have their hands tied in regards to being forced to start Tebow.

That is about as far on the otherside of the confidence meter that Elway and Fo need to be conveying to their young starter as they can get. Elway playing his I can't wait till the season is over so I can help the pathetic QB? What is that? Elway and Fox act like a couple of fags who are trying to write off the potential of Tebow because he is straight. Not saying that he is straight or Elway and Fox are Gay... Just sayin.

Elway and Fox have done nothing more than Punk a winner while exuding as much confidence as they can for the Loser Orton. The polarized position Fox and Elway are in does more to hurt than help the young QB who at this point with everyone and their brother playing the hater card, can use as much confidence as possible from those responsible for rearing him at this stage of his game.

Elway and Fox may as well be playing the wicked step mother in this Cinderella story, a story where the fans over rode the powers that be to see to it, the step daughter Orton does not go to the Ball~!!

Elway and Fox need to pay for the mess they have made this season, in regards to virtually taking us out of contention for the play-offs by going with that loser Orton.

Don't tell me to shut up...

Can you cite specific examples?

CrazyHorse
10-13-2011, 08:20 AM

That's quite difficult when it's an opinion piece.

MOtorboat
10-13-2011, 08:21 AM
That's quite difficult when it's an opinion piece.

Not sure if serious.

chazoe60
10-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Hey jugs, shut the **** up!!!!!

TXBRONC
10-13-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm listening to Eric Goodman and Mike Kizsla as I'm typing this post and both of them just said they have talked with several people within the organization who have said that Tebow for all his hard work physically doesn't make the sacrifices in the film room and they he doesn't know the play book as well as he should. That puts a huge dent in the Tim Tebow has heart argument.

MOtorboat
10-13-2011, 08:25 AM
I'm listening to Eric Goodman and Mike Kizsla as I'm typing this post and both of them just said they have talked with several people within the organization who have said that Tebow for all his hard work physically doesn't make the sacrifices in the film room and they he doesn't know the play book as well as he should. That puts a huge dent in the Tim Tebow has heart argument.

Ooof...really?

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 08:28 AM

Fox was not being apologetic towards Orton in regards to being forced to bench him because of the pressure the fans put on him. Elway did not convey the message that He really needs to help Tebow after this season because he really sucks so bad. I made it all up.

Fact remains Fox and Elway could not have been any further on the confidence spectrum in regards to exuding as much confidence towards Tebow as humanly possible. I am just a lunatic who loves to make up shit in order to get the attention and abused that I crave so much, because I am a glutton for punishment.

Something about turning a majority of members of MB forum's into a bunch of trolls really gets me off. :laugh::D:lol::eek:

TXBRONC
10-13-2011, 08:29 AM
Ooof...really?

That's what they said.

claymore
10-13-2011, 08:29 AM

Maybe he's an attention whore. Its hard to get attention alone in the film room.

claymore
10-13-2011, 08:30 AM
Fox was not being apologetic towards Orton in regards to being forced to bench him because of the pressure the fans put on him. Elway did not convey the message that He really needs to help Tebow after this season because he really sucks so bad. I made it all up.

Fact remains Fox and Elway could not have been any further on the confidence spectrum in regards to exuding as much confidence towards Elway as humanly possible. I am just a lunatic who loves to make up shit in order to get the attention of being abused that I crave so much, something about turning a forum into a bunch of trolls really gets me off. :laugh::D:lol::eek:

In other words you wanted Tebow treated like a toddler with sensitive feelings?

TXBRONC
10-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Maybe he's an attention whore. Its hard to get attention alone in the film room.

Nah I don't think it would be that. I think it's that just not putting in the effort.

CrazyHorse
10-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Not sure if serious.

Maybe not but it sure isn't unbiased.

MOtorboat
10-13-2011, 08:35 AM

Honestly, I don't even know what the point of that post was.

John Elway on Tebow's performance on Vic and Gary:

I thought he played well. He got us a chance, got us back in the football game and gave us a chance to win it. So I think Timmy got in there and did what he's good at; moved around and made plays with his legs and added that spark. So, I thought he played well.

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 08:41 AM

This just goes to show how John Elway has so many in the organization jocking for position in regards to who gets to hold the cup portion of his jock, while clamouring to be on his side of the Tebow debauchery, even folks in the media are clamouring to his corner, by reaching for anything they can get their hands on and selling it in order to justify Elways position up to this point regarding Tebow.

Elway is playing a huge role in regards to deflating any confidence whatsoever in Tebow as being a legit starter in this league. Seeing Fox doing everything in his power to remain in Elways corner in regards to the lack of confidence he is exuding towards Tebow being starter has me outraged.

Its as if Tebow is playing on the opponents team rather than his own...:mad:

claymore
10-13-2011, 08:43 AM
This just goes to show how John Elway has so many in the organization jocking for position in regards to who gets to hold the cup portion of his jock, while clamouring to be on his side of the Tebow debauchery, even folks in the media are clamouring to his corner, by reaching for anything they can get their hands on and selling it in order to justify Elways position up to this point regarding Tebow.

Elway is playing a huge role in regards to deflating any confidence whatsoever in Tebow as being a legit starter in this league. Seeing Fox doing everything in his power to remain in Elways corner in regards to the lack of confidence he is exuding towards Tebow being starter has me outraged.

Troll

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 08:44 AM

No I want him treated as if he was a QB playing for his own team not being forced to play for the opponents, because the fans decided the other tems QB was better. :salute:

MOtorboat
10-13-2011, 08:44 AM

That's bullshit.

Putting the blame on Elway for Tebow not getting himself into the film room is absurd. I'm not saying its true, one way or the other, but if it is true, it sure as hell isn't Elway's fault. That's squarely on Tebow's shoulders.

claymore
10-13-2011, 08:45 AM
No I want him treated as if he was a QB playing for his own team not being forced to play for the opponents, because the fans decided the other tems QB was better. :salute:

You are dellusional. If they listened to the fans Orton would have been gone before the season started.

I think your effin with us. No sane person can believe the way you do.

TXBRONC
10-13-2011, 08:53 AM

You have earthly idea what you're talking about. The lack film study goes back to before Elway joined the front office. :coffee:

claymore
10-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Its hard to root for tebow when you hate his fans so much...

TXBRONC
10-13-2011, 09:00 AM
That's bullshit.

Putting the blame on Elway for Tebow not getting himself into the film room is absurd. I'm not saying its true, one way or the other, but if it is true, it sure as hell isn't Elway's fault. That's squarely on Tebow's shoulders.

Agreed they could be wrong. But the fact that it's two guys in the local media that they have talked to people on the inside the Broncos front office and they both got the same answer take that gives it more credibility imo.

BroncoJoe
10-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Its hard to root for tebow when you hate his fans so much...

I wish people like Jags would realize this.

I also believe Tebow himself would be disgusted with their behavior.

Ravage!!!
10-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Agreed they could be wrong. But the fact that it's two guys in the local media that they have talked to people on the inside the Broncos front office and they both got the same answer take that gives it more credibility imo.

I think Tebow likes to work hard at the things he enjoys... throwing the ball and working out with weights. Other than that, we have to be honest and see that he does NOT work hard at his footwork nor changing his delivery.

He doesn't want to change those things. He was upset after his junior year in college when scouts said he wouldn't make a good NFL QB because of his problems. Said he would change that and prove everyone wrong. He didn't.

The only time we've seen Tebow change this, is during the combine/pre-draft workouts.

He admits that he doesn't know what defenses are trying to do thus has a hard time recognizing defenses. Yet, he's been said to lack in the film room and doesn't know the playbook.

I think Tim is a GREAT guy. I think he's a phenomenal person. But I think things have come so easily for him at an early stage in his life that he doesn't REALLY have the work ethic that people thinks he does. He works hard at the fun stuff. I don't think he wants to change, and simply wants to do it HIS way. Until he realizes that HIS way isn't going to work, he'll continue to have the confidence that he doesn't need to improve what others see as a weakness.

vandammage13
10-13-2011, 11:26 AM
I think Tebow likes to work hard at the things he enjoys... throwing the ball and working out with weights. Other than that, we have to be honest and see that he does NOT work hard at his footwork nor changing his delivery.

He doesn't want to change those things. He was upset after his junior year in college when scouts said he wouldn't make a good NFL QB because of his problems. Said he would change that and prove everyone wrong. He didn't.

The only time we've seen Tebow change this, is during the combine/pre-draft workouts.

He admits that he doesn't know what defenses are trying to do thus has a hard time recognizing defenses. Yet, he's been said to lack in the film room and doesn't know the playbook.

I think Tim is a GREAT guy. I think he's a phenomenal person. But I think things have come so easily for him at an early stage in his life that he doesn't REALLY have the work ethic that people thinks he does. He works hard at the fun stuff. I don't think he wants to change, and simply wants to do it HIS way. Until he realizes that HIS way isn't going to work, he'll continue to have the confidence that he doesn't need to improve what others see as a weakness.

Wrong...Meyer pulled the plug on changing Tebow's fundamentals because they were trying to win a national championship and the change was affecting Tebow's accuracy.

I can't really blame Meyer, as his #1 responsibility is to win games, not prepare guys for the NFL.

They were winning with Tebow at that level just as he was...as the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Tim didn't stop working on it because he didn't want to get better, he stopped working on it because his focus was to win games, not work on fundamentals for his future at the cost of his team.

TXBRONC
10-13-2011, 11:33 AM

Aaron Rogers had to change his throwing when he got to NFL and from I heard recently it took him more than one year.

MOtorboat
10-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Aaron Rogers had to change his throwing when he got to NFL and from I heard recently it took him more than one year.

Not according to what I saw. His mechanics were too high and too stiff. He changed in between is first and second year, over the summer.

Besides, we're going on four years, and neither Tebow's footwork or motion has changed. Maybe he isn't trying to change at all.

(I saw the Rodgers stuff on one of the pregame shows, or maybe it was the E:60 profile on Tuesday. I can't remember, but it was just in the last few days. Since I can't link a TV show, here's a link to a John Clayton article from 2008 where it said he'd been throwing for three years with the new motion...dating that back it goes to when he was drafted (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3450317))

slim
10-13-2011, 11:51 AM
You are dellusional. If they listened to the fans Orton would have been gone before the season started.

I think your effin with us. No sane person can believe the way you do.

He is totally ******* with us.

Nobody is that stupid.

Bugs Baloney
10-13-2011, 11:57 AM
I've Got Jags beat....

in 1985 at the tender age of 9, i was on Christmas vacation at my Dads.
Nestled quaintly in the shadow of Pikes Peak my Dad kept mentioning a QB named John Elway. Five days before Christmas I saw my first Broncos game.
Broncos played Seattle in their season finale winning 27-24 to go 11-5 on the season and headed to the playoffs. I have not missed a game since.

(Result, a true Denver Broncos Fan for Life)

in 1998 my band was offered a record contract by a Independent record company in Gainesville, FL. called "Put it on a Cracker". The whole band moved there in 1999. In 2005 I kept hearing about a QB coming out of HS named Tim Tebow. He had just committed to UF and was hailed as the savior boy, lol. From game one to his final game as a Gator, I once again never missed a single game.

(Result, Broncos fan before Tebow was drafted, Tebow fan before he was
a Bronco. Truly Bleeding Orange and Blue FTW)

in conclusion, I'm a bigger Broncos fan than Jags, (SHOCKING :shocked:), and
most likely a bigger Tebow fan than Jags, minus all the spew and mindless dribble.

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 12:08 PM
So you guys want mindless, how is this?

Romance is an attitude.

Attitude towards of all things the dynamics of a toilet seat for instance, the race track curves it posses to mold your ass in it like a one size fits all glove that grabs and spreads your cheeks to allow your bowels to flow.

An attitude towards a a stream of pee from the soothing sound of its waterfall like trickle, to the glistening reflection of light bouncing of the myriad of facets that if you where to freeze could emerge into a dazzling crystal like jewel that you could combine to form a wind chime to hang outside of your window to catch a nice afternoon breeze coming off the beach.

An attitude that allows the beach to act as a romantic lover even when the moon and stars are tucked away quietly nestled underneath the blanket of the day.

OMorange&blue
10-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Reported for spam.

BroncoNut
10-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I think Jags thinks he is Jim Morrison

Bugs Baloney
10-13-2011, 12:43 PM
So you guys want mindless, how is this?

Romance is an attitude.

Attitude towards of all things the dynamics of a toilet seat for instance, the race track curves it posses to mold your ass in it like a one size fits all glove that grabs and spreads your cheeks to allow your bowels to flow.

An attitude towards a a stream of pee from the soothing sound of its waterfall like trickle, to the glistening reflection of light bouncing of th...e myriad of facets that if you where to freeze could emerge into a dazzling crystal like jewel that you could combine to form a wind chime to hang outside of your window to catch a nice afternoon breeze coming off the beach.

An attitude that allows the beach to act as a romantic lover even when the moon and stars away quietly nestled underneath the blanket of the day.

you out did yourself...:drool:

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 01:20 PM
HZkpPsn2IKc

This is awesome~!! Adam actually got to see Tebow get some playing time?

Photo of Tim Tebow and John Fox before the Chargers game with Adam Hubbs. (Make a Wish Foundation)

http://www.mikekollen.com/downloads/tebow/TebowFoxMakeWish.jpg

Miked up game Tebow shows how meaningful his gift to Adam actually was.
5t8QnCNPwfs

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 01:38 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sct=nfl_t11_a1

"I don't know how they'll do as far as wins, but I can tell you they won't be disappointed in him... Man, that dude can make every throw out there,'' said Jabar Gaffney, who, like Tebow, starred at the University of Florida... "

"As a receiver, it gives you a little bit of extra confidence in knowing he will keep a play alive with his feet. You can never stop on a route, because he gets out of some stuff and he'll throw it to you. Whereas in most cases, you'll look back and you'll be like, 'Oh, man, the quarterback's sacked.' Not with Tebow. He'll come out of it somehow, because he keeps plays alive. As a receiver, you've just always got to stay ready for him.''

silkamilkamonico
10-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Great quotes from Gaffney. I am absolutely convinced that Tebow can be a very special player out of the Wildcat package and an excellent HBack type player where you can work him all over the place. He can even be an emergency QB if the starter gets hurt.

camdisco24
10-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Great quotes from Gaffney. I am absolutely convinced that Tebow can be a very special player out of the Wildcat package and an excellent HBack type player where you can work him all over the place. He can even be an emergency QB if the starter gets hurt.

If he ends up sucking as the starter I would agree with this too. He could bring an unknown to our offense.

That being said, Let's give the kid a chance before we start writing him off as as a HB and emergency QB. :lol:

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Urban Meyer: Pressure Rests More on the Denver Broncos than on Tim Tebow

October 13, 2011 – 9:30 am by Eric Schmoldt

The Denver Broncos have officially handed the reins to Tim Tebow at quarterback, and in the process have reignited all of the same debates that have run rampant since he was drafted by Denver in the first round. Can Tebow succeed at the NFL level? Can he do it as a quarterback? How can he overcome a not-so-textbook throwing style? And so on.

Former Florida coach Urban Meyer doesn’t answer a plethora of questions about his former quarterback in this interview, but he makes it clear that he feels that the pressure is on the Broncos to put some adequate weapons around Tebow and not so much on the signal-caller himself.

http://sportsradiointerviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tebow-300x228.jpg

http://sportsradiointerviews.com/2011/10/13/nfl-denver-broncos-tim-tebow-urban-meyer/

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Find a mainstream sports site that does not make mention of Tim Tebow on its home page. :salute:

ESPN, NFL.com, Fox, CBS... everywhere you go it seems Tebow is there, this guy is like VISA

Rex
10-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Can I post a pile of crap in this thread?

Tned
10-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Find a mainstream sports site that does not make mention of Tim Tebow on its home page. :salute:

ESPN, NFL.com, Fox, CBS... everywhere you go it seems Tebow is there, this guy is like VISA

Sorry I don't get your point. I go to plenty of sport sites that don't have VISA on their home page.

OMorange&blue
10-13-2011, 02:37 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oWQcH8AVe50/TTMzybLhlfI/AAAAAAAAAac/a6G4DIIKSNk/s1600/fatal-attraction-645.jpg

slim
10-13-2011, 02:38 PM
That movie still puzzles me.

His wife was way hotter than that fugly bish...what the hell was he thinking?

LRtagger
10-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Find one Broncos forum that doesnt have a douchey Florida resident posting a Tim Tebow thread every 5 seconds.

Juriga72
10-13-2011, 02:41 PM
On the DenverBronco.com website (Official Website of our beloved Denver Bronco's)...
The first sections is a Q&A thing with Von Miller
The second section Marcus Thomas
THIRD section is our punter Colquitt
the fourth section is about Rahim Moore's plans for his bye week
the 5th section is a Eddie Royal piece....

:)

Northman
10-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Jagsbch challenge:

Try not to put up pointless threads up on this forum.

Can a mod or Tned explain to me why this couldnt have been put in his dedicated thread? Really? lol

slim
10-13-2011, 02:43 PM

Buff, you watch a lot of movies.

I need you to weigh in on this.

Nomad
10-13-2011, 02:43 PM

What movie was it?

slim
10-13-2011, 02:44 PM
What movie was it?

Uh, I can't remember the name.

The one where a one night stand turns into the stalker from hell....shit, I for some reason I can't think of the name.

Northman
10-13-2011, 02:45 PM

The one where a one night stand turns into the stalker from hell....shit, I for some reason I can't think of the name.

Brokeback Moutain?

Jagsbch
On the DenverBronco.com website (Official Website of our beloved Denver Bronco's)...
The first sections is a Q&A thing with Von Miller
The second section Marcus Thomas
THIRD section is our punter Colquitt
the fourth section is about Rahim Moore's plans for his bye week
the 5th section is a Eddie Royal piece....

:)

Actually there is 4 referencs to Tebow on the home page.

Lancane
What movie was it?

Fatal Attraction

Slim wants to know why the dude slept with the ugly blonde when his wife was so much hotter? He doesn't understand it.

Nomad
10-13-2011, 02:46 PM

I probably saw it at one time. I thought it was the one where the psycho, controlling dude had all the cans in order in the cabinet and a sailboat etc...... I know now I am wrong.

Canmore
10-13-2011, 02:46 PM
What movie was it?

Fatal Attraction.

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 02:47 PM
NFL network is talking about Tebow right now

slim
10-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Brokeback Moutain?

I haven't seen that one.

DC has lived it, though.

Northman
10-13-2011, 02:49 PM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/cheerleader_111013_PG.jpg

Nomad
10-13-2011, 02:49 PM
I haven't seen that one.

DC has lived it, though.

i had to turn it off at the camp scene.....never seen the whole movie.

slim
10-13-2011, 02:50 PM

I had no interest in watching it...still don't.

Northman
10-13-2011, 02:51 PM

Agreed.

Lancane
10-13-2011, 02:51 PM

Wife went to see that movie, but I refused to watch it, just as I refuse to watch Glee. I'm not anti-gay, I just don't like the shit pushed on to me.

Rex
10-13-2011, 02:52 PM
It is a decent movie if you dont mind the lovers being 2 gay cowboys

I watched it on Bravo.

Northman
http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Renee_Herlocker_Hot.jpg

Nomad

Honestly, many moons ago when my wife rented it, she didn't know what it was about except that Jake dude was in it. She watched the whole thing without me.

Northman
10-13-2011, 02:53 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/renee%20ass%20over%20pool%20table.jpg

slim
10-13-2011, 02:53 PM
It is a decent movie if you dont mind the lovers being 2 gay cowboys

I watched it on Bravo.

But ultimately it's just a "love story", isn't it?

I try to stay away from those.

Lancane
10-13-2011, 02:55 PM
http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/Trace948/2ly0huf.png

Now if she would have been in Brokeback Mountain I would have watched it! :D

Nomad
10-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Wife went to see that movie, but I refused to watch it, just as I refuse to watch Glee. I'm not anti-gay, I just don't like the shit pushed on to me.

i found out the LOGO channel isn't a favorite of mine either:lol:

Dreadnought
10-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Threads Merged

Jagsbch
10-13-2011, 02:59 PM
ESPN First Take just gave an interview to Decker who talked about you know who...

Northman
10-13-2011, 02:59 PM
http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/rockytalklive/elwaymccainrtl.jpg

Lancane
10-13-2011, 03:00 PM
http://bootsnallonline.co.nz/images/Lt%20Only%20A11366D-lg.jpg

Nothing more needs to be said! :lol:

BroncoNut
10-13-2011, 03:01 PM
But ultimately it's just a "love story", isn't it?

I try to stay away from those.

it is I guess. Kinda like bridges of Madison County.

silkamilkamonico
10-13-2011, 03:02 PM
John "GOAT#7" Elway has more SuperBowl wins then Tim Tebow has career wins in the NFL.

Lancane
10-13-2011, 03:02 PM
it is I guess. Kinda like bridges of Madison County.

Nut...I'm starting to worry about you? :confused:

:lol:

Lancane
10-13-2011, 03:03 PM
http://avatarfarm.com/avatarimages/tv/south_park_timmy_sings_avatar.gif
Look, I'm a Timmy fan too! :laugh:

BroncoNut
10-13-2011, 03:35 PM
Nut...I'm starting to worry about you? :confused:

:lol:
join the club Lancane
it was an accident. My ex wife rented it without knowing what it was about. We thought it was going to be a documentary on the covered Bridges of Madison County.

Rex
10-13-2011, 03:39 PM
join the club Lancane
it was an accident. My ex wife rented it without knowing what it was about. We thought it was going to be a documentary on the covered Bridges of Madison County.

You have an ex wife?

Denver Native (Carol)
10-13-2011, 03:54 PM

REALLY - article on the OFFICIAL Denver Broncos site:

from article:\

“What we saw in that second half is really what we knew we got in Tim Tebow,” Elway said. “That’s great intangibles, a great competitor, a guy that can make things happen. He provided that spark to the point where we almost won the football game.”

“I think that Timmy’s intangibles are really why he’s been as successful as he’s been – his will to win, his competitiveness, his toughness,” Elway continued. “We think that Timmy can come in and do it. We have confidence that Timmy can come in and make those plays to get us over the hump.”

At times during his two years in Denver, Tebow has used Elway and his wealth of experience as a resource for advice on playing the quarterback position.

full article - http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/elway-shares-thoughts-on-tebow/

Denver Native (Carol)
10-13-2011, 03:56 PM
and - from same article:

last season tebow spent some time at elway’s house discussing life as a starter prior to his first career start in week 15 against the oakland raiders.

jhildebrand
10-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Jags couldn't name 10 broncos without the help of the interwebs. Go create a #15 fansite somewhere else!

BroncosfanInKC
10-13-2011, 05:16 PM
After a couple of weeks some people will say that his numbers arent great, but honestly it wont matter cause it will be evident from his play that he will put the team on his back and carry them and put them in situations to win. His intensity, passion and fire inspires players.

Broncos Mtnman
10-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Tim Tebow is bringing an excitement and anticipation that has not been felt in Denver since Elway played.

Tebows attempt with 24 seconds left to take the team 50 yards down the field with just 1 second left on the clock to score was priceless; from the spectacular throw and Lloyds catch, to the last second spike of the ball to get an opportunity at one more attempt to win the game, to the composure in the pocket and mobility to buy time to make the throw down field.

Game was in the bag for the Chargers when Orton was benched, yet in the last minute Broncos fans where tugging their hearts out to snatch victory out of the Jaws of defeat.

Despite the loss, Broncos fan managed to come away from the game with a sense of victory. From the boo's to the bilboard signs, their attempt to make their voices heard where indeed victorious. Victorious in so much that Broncos fan nearly got two birds with one stones throw, a victory as well as Tebow starting, but allas, Fox waiting just a little too long to start Tebow.

One can't help but wonder weather or not this could have been a winning season after all with Tebow at the helm. Broncos fan can always speculate about the past, but the future is poised now to the point where only the sky is the limit with Tebow at the helm.

Tebows presence invokes a winning mindset for both players and fans alike, why even tonight in the midst of defeat the fans can't help but come away with a sense of victory in regards to the direction they are now headed in, a direction of the New Tim Tebow Era.:salute:

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10563/eddiehaskell2smsuck.jpg

TXBRONC
10-13-2011, 09:43 PM
I think Jags thinks he is Jim Morrison

Nah he's just in a purple haze.

Jagsbch
10-14-2011, 05:01 AM
So I read so many takes regarding the Tebow phenomena, and I am getting a consensus that the Tebow phenomena is divided into two camps.

One that acknowledges his accomplishments stat and performance wise, and one that struggles to see how he can make it at this level considering his fundemental deficiency possessed in his prototyical QB handicap.

Its not as if there have never been players in this league who did not succeed with the nonprototypical handicap, Drew Brees and Philip Rivers come to mind, but for some reason folks insist on writing off any success Tebow could have as a result of such a handicap.

This has me wondering are the haters really mad at God? I mean who did not see the debacle of the third quarter last Sunday?

It was as if a Miracle happened in the 4th quarter. I mean I hear people like Pete Prisco telling me that nearly 1/3 of Tebows yards was the result of a throw to a receiver behind he line of scrimage, the miraculous sideline catch Lloyd, and so on and so forth.

It is as if Tebow's handicap's and all the failed plays is the only thing Tebow manages to accomplish on his own, and all the TD's and success he has is the result of that of Gods and the other phenomenal players around him. Results that the haters think that we ought to in no wise bank on or count.

Haters might as well believe if Tebow did not have God miraculously backing him up, all we would have left is a handicapped QB. The haters can't but assume that it is just a matter of time before Tebow falls out of Gods graces, like so many others due to them getting old and selling out ungodliness. This is where I see the ungodly hate towards Tebow springing from, folks just assuming it will be just a matter of time before we get a handicapped QB who has fallen out of God grace which is responsible for Tebows success from. It is as if Tebow has been lucky the 8 years prior to being in the NFL, and folks assume his luck is about to run out.

Its as if Tebows success reminds the haters of their own personal failure to maintain their presence in the grace of God to the point of being as blessed as Tebow is, as lucky as Tebow is. It is as if the haters rage against God for not blessing them as much as he has blessed Tebow is getting the best of them in regards to how they reflect their polarized opinion of Tim.

Folks who have to put their nose to the grind stone and lived a life where the fruits of their labor is all the blessing they have ever know. Them seeing Tim have such phenomenal success due to Blessings rather than the fundemental flaws he possess in regards to his unprototypical caliber of play that is holding him back, has them incensed to no end. I have heard the term QB purist from Pete Prisco, he claimed the purists hate Tebow, is it really the purists, or those who feel we should epect tebow to accomplish his success in the same mold that everyone else has seemngly sold themselves out to and get off the Jesus fairy tale ride. A ride they got off a long and miserable time ago... :tsk:

Lancane
10-14-2011, 05:15 AM
Blah...Blah...Blah and then more Blah...Blah...Blah!

Jagsbch
10-14-2011, 05:39 AM
The atmosphere at Yesterday's Bar and Grill in Clifton was somber Sunday evening. Up Route 3, the Giants had somehow blown one against the Seahawks and up in Foxboro, the Jets had been schooled by the Patriots. A lot of patrons were literally crying in their beer.

And then, all 13 TVs switched to the last NFL game of the afternoon. You would have thought the Yankees had just won the World Series. It was Tim Tebow, nearly leading the Broncos from behind against the Chargers.

"I've been tending bar forever and in my 30-plus years of tending bar, I'd never seen anything like it for a non-local team in the regular season," said Tommy Bouchoux, the pub's co-owner. "Everyone was down and then they got up again. People were going crazy. People in Jets jerseys, Giants jerseys and women who weren't even hard-core football fans. Everyone was a Broncos fan. That part of the game wasn't on long but Tim Tebow helped our business that night."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2011/10/13/2011-10-13_tim_tebow_is_more_than_just_a_headline_as_denve r_broncos_qb_deserves_this_chance.html

lgenf
10-14-2011, 05:44 AM
Yeah I saw that story on espn or some other sports channel and was laughing

The day went to crap in NY and the end of that jets game losing to the dreaded pats had the whole bar in a bad mood, then the switch to the end of the broncos game and they said the bar was going crazy and everyone was chanting Tebow

These are some of the Funniest things to hear about when he plays

Jagsbch
10-14-2011, 06:09 AM
Of all places though to hear a story like this coming out... NY a place where the die hards or die hards rule? WOW :laugh:

claymore
10-14-2011, 06:53 AM
So, do you guys think Tebow will be any good>?

UnderArmour
10-14-2011, 07:07 AM
So, do you guys think Tebow will be any good>?

Tim Tebow will be so good the NFL will have to force the Broncos to give up draft picks to level the playing field. The Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl this year under Tim Tebow's leadership. And when the Broncos are up on the Dolphins by 31 points at halftime, Kyle Orton will get a chance to come in and thanks to Tim Tebow's inspired play, will throw for 3 more touchdown passes with only ONE interception this time. Von Miller will have 2... wait three sacks against the Dolphins thanks to Tebow's leadership. The Broncos will win at least 9 of the next 11 games and go to the playoffs all because of Tebow's leadership.

When we play Detroit, Ndamakung Suh will look like the biggest bust in NFL history as Tebow man handles him and sends him to the ground with a devastating stiff arm. When we play Tom Brady, the Broncos defense will pick him off four times en route to a Broncos victory. Know why? Tim Tebow's leadership. Tim Tebow's leadership makes us near unstoppable. Tim Tebow's leadership will revitalize Brandon Marshall's career in a couple of weeks and he isn't even on our team anymore; Brandon Marshall will see the error of his ways and put himself on the right path after some encouraging words from Tebow following the game. Tim Tebow is going to change the entire NFL. When we play the Bears, they will see Tim Tebow and immediately the owner will fire their general manager for passing on him in the draft to find a GM who can evaluate offensive talent. Jay Cutler will see Tim Tebow and he will stop complaining about horrible his offensive line is and then use what he learned from Tebow to get his offensive line to start blocking for him. Tim Tebow's leadership will rub off on Jay Cutler and every quarterback we face this year. Tim Tebow's leadership will be so impressive that world leaders will call Tim Tebow for advice on what to do. His intangibles are clearly off the charts.

:beer: Championship. :beer:

smith49
10-14-2011, 07:13 AM
Tim Tebow will be so good the NFL will have to force the Broncos to give up draft picks to level the playing field. The Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl this year under Tim Tebow's leadership. And when the Broncos are up on the Dolphins by 31 points at halftime, Kyle Orton will get a chance to come in and thanks to Tim Tebow's inspired play, will throw for 3 more touchdown passes with only ONE interception this time. Von Miller will have 2... wait three sacks against the Dolphins thanks to Tebow's leadership. The Broncos will win at least 9 of the next 11 games and go to the playoffs all because of Tebow's leadership.

When we play Detroit, Ndamakung Suh will look like the biggest bust in NFL history as Tebow man handles him and sends him to the ground with a devastating stiff arm. When we play Tom Brady, the Broncos defense will pick him off four times en route to a Broncos victory. Know why? Tim Tebow's leadership. Tim Tebow's leadership makes us near unstoppable. Tim Tebow's leadership will revitalize Brandon Marshall's career in a couple of weeks and he isn't even on our team anymore; Brandon Marshall will see the error of his ways and put himself on the right path after some encouraging words from Tebow following the game. Tim Tebow is going to change the entire NFL. When we play the Bears, they will see Tim Tebow and immediately the owner will fire their general manager for passing on him in the draft to find a GM who can evaluate offensive talent. Jay Cutler will see Tim Tebow and he will stop complaining about horrible his offensive line is and then use what he learned from Tebow to get his offensive line to start blocking for him. Tim Tebow's leadership will rub off on Jay Cutler and every quarterback we face this year. Tim Tebow's leadership will be so impressive that world leaders will call Tim Tebow for advice on what to do. His intangibles are clearly off the charts.

incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOtorboat
10-14-2011, 07:13 AM
We are all witnesses.

TXBRONC
10-14-2011, 09:44 AM

You are a heretic. With Tebow starting they're still going to lose two game. You are out freakin mind. As long as Tebow is the starter Denver will NEVER lose. :coffee:

Northman
10-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Clay!!! Im surprised by you man. I didnt realize you started this site? lol

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Tebow-Sucks/175814070355

http://wakaaustingmot.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/tebow.jpg

claymore
10-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Clay!!! Im surprised by you man. I didnt realize you started this site? lol

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Tebow-Sucks/175814070355

http://wakaaustingmot.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/tebow.jpg

Im saluting you on reputation alone. i cant see the site from work. I will have to check it at home. "

:D

chazoe60
10-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Jugs is the only person in the world that Tebow openly hates.

If jugs was a make a wish kid and all he wanted was to play catch with Tebow, tebow would say "suck it".

claymore
10-14-2011, 09:59 AM
Jugs is the only person in the world that Tebow openly hates.

If jugs was a make a wish kid and all he wanted was to play catch with Tebow, tebow would say "suck it".

This.

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 10:16 AM
who is Jugs?

chazoe60
10-14-2011, 10:17 AM
who is Jugs?

Jagsbch

TXBRONC
10-14-2011, 11:09 AM
who is Jugs?

A gal who works at Hooters.

Northman
10-14-2011, 11:10 AM
A gale who works at Hooters.

Whats a gale?

Jsteve01
10-14-2011, 11:13 AM

Why haven't you guys banned him?

Jsteve01
10-14-2011, 11:29 AM
The atmosphere at Yesterday's Bar and Grill in Clifton was somber Sunday evening. Up Route 3, the Giants had somehow blown one against the Seahawks and up in Foxboro, the Jets had been schooled by the Patriots. A lot of patrons were literally crying in their beer.

And then, all 13 TVs switched to the last NFL game of the afternoon. You would have thought the Yankees had just won the World Series. It was Tim Tebow, nearly leading the Broncos from behind against the Chargers.

"I've been tending bar forever and in my 30-plus years of tending bar, I'd never seen anything like it for a non-local team in the regular season," said Tommy Bouchoux, the pub's co-owner. "Everyone was down and then they got up again. People were going crazy. People in Jets jerseys, Giants jerseys and women who weren't even hard-core football fans. Everyone was a Broncos fan. That part of the game wasn't on long but Tim Tebow helped our business that night."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2011/10/13/2011-10-13_tim_tebow_is_more_than_just_a_headline_as_denve r_broncos_qb_deserves_this_chance.html

someone needs to ban this guy for posting articles in their entirety. Perhaps not this one but he's done it multiple times in the thread. Also, I find it funny that Jagzbitch chose not to respond the articles which state that Elway likes a lot about Tim

GEM
10-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Definition of troll: One who clings tightly to an opinion even though they have information straight from the horses mouth refuting said opinion.

One who would rather tear something down in order to bring something else up....even if caught lying in the middle of it.

Elway is #1 around these parts. You want Tebow #1, he'll have to earn it. In the meantime, don't stomp on Elway for not sharing your sickening enthusiasm of a COLLEGE player. These are the pros, and in the pros, Tebow hasn't done shit. Will he? Who knows. I hope so, because that helps the Broncos. Tebow would agree on needing to earn his place in PRO history. I don't take him as a guy who wants anything handed to him, never has and I don't think he ever will.

Northman
10-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Definition of troll: One who clings tightly to an opinion even though they have information straight from the horses mouth refuting said opinion.

One who would rather tear something down in order to bring something else up....even if caught lying in the middle of it.

Elway is #1 around these parts. You want Tebow #1, he'll have to earn it. In the meantime, don't stomp on Elway for not sharing your sickening enthusiasm of a COLLEGE player. These are the pros, and in the pros, Tebow hasn't done shit. Will he? Who knows. I hope so, because that helps the Broncos. Tebow would agree on needing to earn his place in PRO history. I don't take him as a guy who wants anything handed to him, never has and I don't think he ever will.

Well said. It will be interesting to see how Tim does but he may not make it. Time will tell.

TXBRONC
10-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Whats a gale?

Sorry about that. A gal who works at Hooters. :tsk: <----- at myself.

jhildebrand
10-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Just blackhole this already!

Krugan
10-14-2011, 12:06 PM
A gale is a very strong wind, kind of like the hot air in this thread...

underrated29
10-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Well said. It will be interesting to see how Tim does but he may not make it. Time will tell.

He will.

Last time I was this excited about a qb (for us) was cutler...who I still think does not suck.

Northman
10-14-2011, 12:08 PM
He will.

Last time I was this excited about a qb (for us) was cutler...who I still think does not suck.

Nothing is guaranteed. But at least we arent spending time spinning our wheels behind Orton. At least if Tim doesnt progress like he should it gives the team options this upcoming draft.

BroncoNut
10-14-2011, 12:10 PM

damn your such a hardass. turns me on. But, on the definition of troll, is that your definition or other? just curious is all.