10-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Bench him.

Northman
10-09-2011, 05:02 PM
I dont believe you.

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 05:04 PM
I dont believe you.

That's why you should take it seriously.

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 05:05 PM
I have ESPN.

Tebow is on the field.

BroncoStud
10-09-2011, 05:25 PM
He is, almost hit a bomb on the run to Decker... We'll see how it goes.

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 05:28 PM
He is, almost hit a bomb on the run to Decker... We'll see how it goes.

Moreno was open for a second up the middle. Without being able to see the rest of the field, the chucking it up didn't look good. Obviously, we saw what he was seeing, but its those types of passes that worries me the most.

BroncoStud
10-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Moreno was open for a second up the middle. Without being able to see the rest of the field, the chucking it up didn't look good. Obviously, we saw what he was seeing, but its those types of passes that worries me the most.

Peyton Manning missed a lot of reads and threw a lot of Ints his rookie season. I expect Tebow to need time, now will Elway give him time? That will be the question.

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Peyton Manning missed a lot of reads and threw a lot of Ints his rookie season. I expect Tebow to need time, now will Elway give him time? That will be the question.

You do a disservice to Tebow when you compare him to Manning. He's got to make those types of reads. I'll give him plenty of time, but he's got to improve.

Its unfair of me to criticize too much in this particular situation, and I fully admit that, but he's got to get better. This is Half No. 9, not No. 1 that he's played.

camdisco24
10-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Edit. WRONG TREAD.

GO Bench.

BroncoStud
10-09-2011, 05:37 PM
You do a disservice to Tebow when you compare him to Manning. He's got to make those types of reads. I'll give him plenty of time, but he's got to improve.

Its unfair of me to criticize too much in this particular situation, and I fully admit that, but he's got to get better. This is Half No. 9, not No. 1 that he's played.

I agree. It you want to be an NFL QB you have to make NFL reads. It will be an uphill battle for him but it looks like he will get some time to give everyone an evaluation. He has a bye week coming up to work in some rollouts, etc, to help him along.

We'll see. My expectations are not that high because Orton set them so low.

Juriga72
10-09-2011, 06:56 PM

So whats Ortons excuse to suck yet again? I know... His ribs right? Ankle hurt? MAYBE it was a upset tummy Kyle had....

meh.... Keep ripping the kid who got away from a pass rush to almost win the game...

Go mo....

horsepig
10-09-2011, 07:00 PM

Half #7.

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 07:13 PM
So whats Ortons excuse to suck yet again? I know... His ribs right? Ankle hurt? MAYBE it was a upset tummy Kyle had....

meh.... Keep ripping the kid who got away from a pass rush to almost win the game...

Go mo....

What a stupid post.

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Half #7.

I realized later I can't count.

BroncoNut
10-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Mo. You really put your nuts on the block in starting this thread. I wish more of our players had your heart. Way to go :2thumbs:

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 08:17 PM
lol. Nut will you share a room with me and stroke my melons in December?

BroncoNut
10-09-2011, 08:55 PM
lol. Nut will you share a room with me and stroke my melons in December?

I'd be honored