PDA

View Full Version : this is a first......

Gamechanger
12-22-2008, 08:51 PM
even though the Bronc's flopped their game against the Bills and the Chargers had won against the Bucs... theres still one game left

for some odd reason theres alot of Chargers fans believing they have already gotten their division champ hats and there's many Bronc's fans are already looking at draft pick positions :coffee:

to quote the Hurricane "WUZUPWITDAT?!" :confused:

oh well....not really my concern but i'm just curious

either way....whether it be the Bronc's or the Chargers....they forget that they have to face us.....not a good match-up for either team :coffee:

CrazyHorse
12-22-2008, 09:38 PM
People are acting like this game has already been played.
The Broncos have just as much chance as the Chargers.
If the Chargers do beat us, I hope the Colts totally kick their ass.

BoltsOwnU
12-22-2008, 10:02 PM
I for one am NOT acting like this game has been played. You actually played us tougher in our house last season. Moreover, it's not like the Bolts have been a model of consistency. Denver can beat anyone on their best day. We can gack to anyone on our worst. I hope our players aren't taking this one for granted, because although I like our chances, it is by no means a gimme.

BoltsOwnU
12-22-2008, 10:03 PM
People are acting like this game has already been played.
The Broncos have just as much chance as the Chargers.
If the Chargers do beat us, I hope the Colts totally kick their ass.

Dude, you are confused. The Colts kick Denver's ass in the playoffs, we typically kick theirs.

CrazyHorse
12-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Dude, you are confused. The Colts kick Denver's ass in the playoffs, we typically kick theirs.
..and New England typically kicks yours, and Denver typically kicks theirs.
It's a vicious cycle.

Gamechanger
12-23-2008, 01:21 AM
I for one am NOT acting like this game has been played. You actually played us tougher in our house last season. Moreover, it's not like the Bolts have been a model of consistency. Denver can beat anyone on their best day. We can gack to anyone on our worst. I hope our players aren't taking this one for granted, because although I like our chances, it is by no means a gimme.

if you mean us then i gotta disagree with you. imo we played you guys tougher this year; last year we all knew that we were lacking at all of our skill positions on both sides of the ball and we couldn't do shit to sustain a drive; your team was a big quetion mark also, your offense was hot and cold throughout the first half of the season and the only thing consistent was a solid rushing attack by LdT and its a safety blanket to have Shawne Fairyman as a pass rusher because the secondary made Peyton look like Santa Claus with all them damn picks, but the biggest killer was the special teams and i don't wanna even get into that detail, and yet it went down to a shank field goal; why we were still in the game? how the hell should i know

this year was a lot more competitive and exciting with a better storyline to it: one team has won two straight games against tough opponents with sink or swim playoff implications without their best defensive run-stopper and eventually our best offensive run-bloacker, the other team was and still is becoming the biggest disappointment with an aging HB, but had a white hot QB, the defense was without their catalyst and their defense against the pass was like playing a game of "Where's Waldo?"; it became another close game and it boiled down to another field goal, we nailed it

though you guys are inconsistent i believe its 50-50, its probably going to be a limper game and idk if either team would have enough for a playoff game then again, take it away coach:

p3-eavMSBnk

gnomeflinger
12-23-2008, 01:25 AM
All the championship merchandise has to be pre-ordered and ready to go so it can be sold the instant the team get into the playoffs. If not, well, local thrift stores and charities will get free t-shirts.

topscribe
12-23-2008, 01:34 AM
even though the Bronc's flopped their game against the Bills and the Chargers had won against the Bucs... theres still one game left

for some odd reason theres alot of Chargers fans believing they have already gotten their division champ hats and there's many Bronc's fans are already looking at draft pick positions :coffee:

to quote the Hurricane "WUZUPWITDAT?!" :confused:

oh well....not really my concern but i'm just curious

either way....whether it be the Bronc's or the Chargers....they forget that they have to face us.....not a good match-up for either team :coffee:

I would love to smack with you. I have even defied logic to do it, just for the
enjoyment. But you just make far too much sense here. How can I argue?

-----

Gamechanger
12-23-2008, 01:19 PM
I would love to smack with you. I have even defied logic to do it, just for the
enjoyment. But you just make far too much sense here. How can I argue?

-----

thanks, i try my best, i just know when its a bad idea to celebrte early....especially when the next opponent is hotter than a pimple on satans asscrack