PDA

View Full Version : We are toast.

Bill Devaroe
12-22-2008, 08:28 AM
I feared this was going to happen. San Diego will kill us all next week. We have zero momentum, and are playing terrible going into the most important part of the season. Even if we do pull off a miracle in SD, any decent team will make us look silly in the playoffs. The good news is we are young on O, and will get better.

Time to start discussing the keys to a sucessful off season.

1. Kill Bob Slowick.
2. Take Dre' Bly out to the woods and leave him there.
3. Send Nate Webster and his helmet packing.
4. Bring in 10 more running backs.
5. Draft all defense.
6. Put Jarvis Moss and Tim Crowder on a garbage barge.
7. Send Prater to the shrink.
8. Give Marcus Thomas more Cocaine so he can start playing again.
9. Teach Brandon Marshall how to hold on to the ball.

Do those things and we will be back with a vengence next season.

Love, Bill

MasterShake
12-22-2008, 09:50 AM
I understand your concern Bill, but sometimes you need to lie to yourself, put on your favorite Broncos hat/shirt/and or jersey next Sunday night and scream your head off for your team. Last I heard there was still one game left, and its against a team that we've already beaten once and sucks just as bad as us.

No one thought we had a chance this year, but they also thought San Diego would have had the division wrapped up 3 weeks ago. We are now officially the team that could be dangerous. Its time to play like its the last game of the season, because it is! I will be shocked if we don't see the Broncos best shot, and if that means we lose by 21 or win by 50, at least we know for once and for all what kind of team we have this year. Personally I don't think they are a bunch of quitters, and I hope they prove me wrong.

That being said, I'm getting really drunk before this game so it will feel like a dream either way! :laugh:

EDIT: Also just saw you're from Commerce City. Me too!

Cutler6MVP
12-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Yes we are, we are Lenny Walls.

hotcarl
12-22-2008, 10:22 AM
We are now officially the team that could be dangerous.

LOL :laugh: No Defense or running game, yeah that's scary!

Let me fix that for you....

We are now officially the team that will be watching the playoffs curled up by the fire with our jammies on sipping hot cocoa like soft little babies

broncofaninfla
12-22-2008, 10:27 AM
I hate to lose to anybody but to lose to the Bolts and give away the division title will be flat out humliating.

MasterShake
12-22-2008, 10:28 AM
LOL :laugh: No Defense or running game, yeah that's scary!

Let me fix that for you....

We are now officially the team that will be watching the playoffs curled up by the fire with our jammies on sipping hot cocoa like soft little babies

Not scary, dangerous. Like a wounded kitten who could accidently take give you a little scratch if you tried to help him. My post was pretty tongue in cheek, too early for sarcasm? :D

CoachChaz
12-22-2008, 10:29 AM
I hate to lose to anybody but to lose to the Bolts and give away the division title will be flat out humliating.

They have no one to blame but themselves

hotcarl
12-22-2008, 11:14 AM
too early for sarcasm? :D

yes
:welcome:

Buff
12-22-2008, 11:34 AM
I never even liked the Broncos... I'm a Colorado Crush fan.

sacmar
12-22-2008, 11:35 AM
You people act like the chargers are the damn afc all star team...what's with all the sudden sadness and fear. What happens this week is all that matters. Bet on the chargers and curse our team all you will, the rest of us delusional or not will be backing our boys for the biggest game of the year thus far. This weeks game is as exciting as it gets this is when our boys need support they can go to the media and other sites to hear how bad they are, let's go into that mode after the season not at the brink of it. Imagine if we win and granted we may not, but imagine if we do seeing rivers and LT after the game would be a pre-super bowl for me.

Cutler6MVP
12-22-2008, 11:54 AM
If record goes to show, it appears our pitiful team only shows up against teams playing well.