PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Denver Game Prediction

BeefStew25
10-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Hello, friends, Jim Nantz here.

Okay, I normally loathe game predictions, because we never really know, but I gained knowledge of some pre-game info today that virtually assures us of a Bronco victory on Sunday.

I almost don't want to mention it, but I feel it is my duty as an elite season ticket holder to do so.

Sunday, at about 2pm Mountain, at the end of the National Anthem, two F-15's will be doing a fly over of Mile High.

The F-15 is a valient war machine, and has brought doom to many a foe. An amazing fact- the F-15 Eagle has never been defeated in a dog fight. Communism my bare ass.

Okay, so, in conclusion, we win because the F-15 death rattles the Chargers prior to kickoff.

Here is an idea of the noise section 524 will experience.

kgoDi16t1YE

BeefStew25
10-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Okay I am going down to the bar. I expect questions and comments when I get back.

Den 24 San 20.

Orton shows pride and Von busts Rivers butt hymen.

spikerman
10-06-2011, 08:59 PM
I think the only chance is if the F-15 takes out the Chargers before the game. Aw hell, who am I kidding, I would still pick the Chargers to win in a walk.

BeefStew25
10-06-2011, 09:00 PM
I think the only chance is if the F-15 takes out the Chargers before the game. Aw hell, who am I kidding, I would still pick the Chargers to win in a walk.

Norv turner got hit in the face with shrapnel.

spikerman
10-06-2011, 09:01 PM

ouch

Buff
10-06-2011, 09:07 PM
I do love the flyover.

Shannon Sharpe skydiving into the stadium was cool a couple years ago, but I'd probably rather just see the F-15's.

Would it be possible to get their flight plan posted on Sunday? Or are there too many pinkos in our midst?

Davii
10-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Best flyover I've seen: last years game in San Diego, I went with AzSnake. The flyover consisted of a bunch of Marine choppers. CH46s, 53s, MV22s, cobras.

Davii
10-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Beef,

I also have inside info.

Miss Lippy drinks milk

TXBRONC
10-06-2011, 09:28 PM
I think Denver has chance because Chargers are not particularly healthy and Rivers hasn't been quite as sharpe as he usually is.

TXBRONC
10-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Best flyover I've seen: last years game in San Diego, I went with AzSnake. The flyover consisted of a bunch of Marine choppers. CH46s, 53s, MV22s, cobras.

Did that give you the urge to secure the perimeter and then take out Philip Rivers?

Davii
10-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Did that give you the urge to secure the perimeter and then take out Philip Rivers?

I had that urge long before the flyover... It did give me the urge to pop smoke though.

jhildebrand
SD 27
Denver 23

Game will be closer than year's past because Gates is a donefer and he is such a big part of their O.

Champ is back so no catches for Va Jay Jay.

If John Fox finds McD's camcorder than that is the only way there is a blowout.

jhildebrand
Then again, it is October and we all know SD's Oct/NOV/DEC record.

BeefStew25
10-06-2011, 11:00 PM
I do love the flyover.

Shannon Sharpe skydiving into the stadium was cool a couple years ago, but I'd probably rather just see the F-15's.

Would it be possible to get their flight plan posted on Sunday? Or are there too many pinkos in our midst?

No way military jets are posting flight plans.

I have reached out to a man named Tubby.

Tubby recently invested in an Iphone in honor of Steve Jobs death.

Tubby is going to be in my seats, meaning the flyover is going to be coming right at him. He is going to take video. Buff, if he contacts you, advise him how to post the video on YouTube.

Nomad
10-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I believe defense comes through for the BRONCOS with a turnover for a touchdown and special teams get a touchdown and holds the Chargers under 20. Offense does enough not to screw up the win.

Den 23
SD 19

BeefStew25
10-06-2011, 11:05 PM
I believe defense comes through for the BRONCOS with a turnover for a touchdown and special teams get a touchdown and holds the Chargers under 20. Offense does enough not to screw up the win.

Den 23
SD 19

I smelling a F-15 strafing run and a Von Miller fumble forced and a TD. I also smell my butt. BRB.

jhildebrand
10-06-2011, 11:20 PM
I smelling a F-15 strafing run and a Von Miller fumble forced and a TD. I also smell my butt. BRB.

Where are you? Are you a man?

BeefStew25
10-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Where are you? Are you a man?

Yes. But I am not 40 yet.

jhildebrand
10-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Touche Mike Gundy Touche :D

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Post predictions here.

Ravage!!!
10-07-2011, 09:53 AM
I think we have a HARD time with Mathews and Tolbert. Von Miller will get another sack, and we will look like we are putting up a fight. But the reality is that our offense is going to struggle...again. With no RB on the roster that gives the opposing team a mere 3rd thought, the Chargers will simply blitz at will against Orton, knowing he's no longer so "careful" with the ball.

24-13 Chargers.

Mike
10-07-2011, 10:00 AM
I would like to think that bum has a little pride and fire in him, but I honestly think he is in the same place Plummer was in during his last season.

Rivers owns the keys to Mile High. SD will blast us like they always do.

Juriga72
10-07-2011, 10:04 AM
I think Denver has chance because Chargers are not particularly healthy and Rivers hasn't been quite as sharpe as he usually is.

Rivers ALWAYS seems to find his groove during our games....

Denver 13
San Diego 35

And its not even THAT close....

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Guys. F-15 flyover. Throw out talent.

underrated29
10-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Beef,

I also have inside info.

Miss Lippy drinks milk

Close but not quite.....

Miss Lippys car is green.
Billy likes soda.

Billy asked miss lippy if she would drink the milk with him. This milk could be their milk. She replied with no milk will be our milk. Billy asked sideburns the janitor if he would like some of this milk. To which he replied with Id rather have a beer.

Im a freakin loser.

BroncoJoe
10-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Due to the F-15 flyover, the Broncos win 98-0.

rationalfan
10-07-2011, 10:27 AM
I think we have a HARD time with Mathews and Tolbert. Von Miller will get another sack, and we will look like we are putting up a fight. But the reality is that our offense is going to struggle...again. With no RB on the roster that gives the opposing team a mere 3rd thought, the Chargers will simply blitz at will against Orton, knowing he's no longer so "careful" with the ball.

24-13 Chargers.

nice perspective. but after reading this blurb from peter king, i'm thinking the broncos' offense isn't the biggest problem:

Denver's surrendering 70-percent completions to foes so far, with a 110.7 passer rating.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/10/06/week.5/index.html#ixzz1a6t8B7ie

Also, King picked the bolts; 33 - 24. hope he's wrong.

underrated29
10-07-2011, 11:02 AM
nice perspective. but after reading this blurb from peter king, i'm thinking the broncos' offense isn't the biggest problem:

Denver's surrendering 70-percent completions to foes so far, with a 110.7 passer rating.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/10/06/week.5/index.html#ixzz1a6t8B7ie

Not discounting that, but we have been missing champ and doom for most all the games. Their return should help a lot.

vandammage13
10-07-2011, 12:01 PM

I always thought Norv was a burn victim.

BroncoStud
10-07-2011, 01:12 PM
People think we're going to win this game...?

:laugh:

Chargers are going to do what they want, they usually do.

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 01:15 PM

Rash,

Can I have your even and steady thought on the flyover? TIA.

rationalfan
10-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Rash,

Can I have your even and steady thought on the flyover? TIA.

not even or steady: i don't like military aircraft.

Buff
10-07-2011, 02:24 PM
not even or steady: i don't like military aircraft.

Can you expand on this a bit? For beef's benefit.

rationalfan
10-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Can you expand on this a bit? For beef's benefit.

too loud and i find them to be boring. just not my thing.

Buff
10-07-2011, 02:34 PM

Well that doesn't make any sense to me. How can you find civilian aircraft to be less boring than military aircraft?

Davii
10-07-2011, 02:48 PM

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!

This must be discussed at length in the MAN thread.

rationalfan
10-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Well that doesn't make any sense to me. How can you find civilian aircraft to be less boring than military aircraft?

because private aircrafts allow me a view from inside - for the right price.

Slick
10-07-2011, 03:16 PM
If i remember correctly, the last time we beat san diego nolan's defense was harrassing rivers with pressure up the middle. Doom got a sack/forced fumble and royal scored two special teams touchdowns and we were wearing the brown and yellow uniforms.

I am hoping for a similar game plan on defense and hoping our offense takrs care of the football.

I am looking forward to video from tubby.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

underrated29
10-07-2011, 03:22 PM
If i remember correctly, the last time we beat san diego nolan's defense was harrassing rivers with pressure up the middle. Doom got a sack/forced fumble and royal scored two special teams touchdowns and we were wearing the brown and yellow uniforms.

I am hoping for a similar game plan on defense and hoping our offense takrs care of the football.

I am looking forward to video from tubby.

Double A gap blitz. We were owning with that blitz. We did not use it again when we playd the bolts the 2nd time that season. I do not know why. It worked like magic the first time. Even DJ williams was in there hitting him.

Ravage!!!
10-07-2011, 03:30 PM

According to the 'man card' commercials.... this is strike one.

jhildebrand
10-07-2011, 03:35 PM
According to the 'man card' commercials.... this is strike one.

QFT!

Rational, what kind of beer do you drink?

DenBronx
10-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Rivers - 6 INTS
Orton - 6 INTS

Both QBs are a league worst 6 INTS. The Chargers have started off slow for years and usually turn things around in Oct. This year they started out 3-1 and I think Rivers will get hot Sunday. We are in SD so this will be a very tough game. Our only positives are Gates out and Rivers isnt playing good right now.

I would say this would be a winnable game if we had a QB that could carry the team, unfortunately we have a QB without balls.

So I think the Chargers win but it will be a close game. Somehow, Orton will find a way to throw it away.

Nomad
10-07-2011, 06:39 PM
These bad boys (F22s) went back up in the air in Sept after being grounded for some time. They're cool to watch and hear everyday. Same with the F16 when my wife was stationed at Hill AFB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdJOCbGwBkY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL4B449D3158206995

SR, has some cool birds where he is at!

Canmore
10-07-2011, 06:48 PM
These bad boys (F22s) went back up in the air in Sept after being grounded for some time. They're cool to watch and hear everyday. Same with the F15 when my wife was stationed at Hill AFB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdJOCbGwBkY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL4B449D3158206995

SR, has some cool birds where he is at!

Try flying one of them! It's the ultimate e ticket ride. :D

Nomad
10-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Try flying one of them! It's the ultimate e ticket ride. :D

I always wanted to go up for a ride. I believe Elway was lucky enough and when we lived in Utah, Karl Malone went up in an F16 and I wondered how in the hell could he fit in that thing.

Canmore
10-07-2011, 07:08 PM
I always wanted to go up for a ride. I believe Elway was lucky enough and when we lived in Utah, Karl Malone went up in an F16 and I wondered how in the hell could he fit in that thing.

The A-4 had the smallest cockpit. It was like literally strapping on the jet. Karl wouldn't have fit it one.

BroncoTech
10-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Can't they get some of our brave unmanned drones to fly over? That would scare the bijibbers out of Rivers.

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Rash, good grief. I know you prefer your G-5 to a F-15, but come on, you need to think of the intimidation factor.

vettesplus
10-07-2011, 07:34 PM
this is another easy one.....SD 38 broncos 10... another good sunday for the "Luck" sweepstakes!!!!!

sanluis
10-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Rivers - 6 INTS
Orton - 6 INTS

Both QBs are a league worst 6 INTS. The Chargers have started off slow for years and usually turn things around in Oct. This year they started out 3-1 and I think Rivers will get hot Sunday. We are in SD so this will be a very tough game. Our only positives are Gates out and Rivers isnt playing good right now.

I would say this would be a winnable game if we had a QB that could carry the team, unfortunately we have a QB without balls.

So I think the Chargers win but it will be a close game. Somehow, Orton will find a way to throw it away.

I believe the game is in Denver.:beer:

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 09:48 PM
I believe the game is in Denver.:beer:

As evidenced by the sell out. That means all the seats have been sold, and the game won't be blacked out.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/12042/Broncos_Trophies.jpg

tubby
10-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Broncos 27
Chargers Suck 20

War F15's in my face.

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Tubby you have a great duty pre game. Know that all of the Rockies know your duty, along with some along the lower Atlantic coast.

Your success predicates our victory.

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Look for exhaust just right of pikes peak. G Money is gonna throw you a smoke signal.

horsepig
10-07-2011, 10:09 PM
"Goddamned, those ******s know how to make warbirds.", some anonymous Ruskie.

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 10:11 PM
"Goddamned, those ******s know how to make warbirds.", some anonymous Ruskie.

MiGs are commie piles of shit.

Davii
10-07-2011, 10:38 PM
MiGs are commie piles of shit.

Outside of Al Asad Iraq they're buried all over the desert. Saddam covered them in plastic and buried them in the hopes that as soon as the no-fly zone instituted after Desert Storm was lifted he could pull them up and remain the strongest military in the middle east.

Unfortunately for him his people raped the planes, taking anything they could off the ones they could find. Many of them were still intact when the Marines found them and dug them up.

I've got some photos, pretty weird to see a bunch of MIG's just littering the desert like that.

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 10:39 PM
The sand was worth more than those piles of crap. Why dig one up when it is just going to end up back in the sand again?

Davii
10-07-2011, 10:42 PM
The sand was worth more than those piles of crap. Why dig one up when it is just going to end up back in the sand again?

Because the insurgents were using them as a valuable place to get scrap electronics, wire, metal, etc to use in IED's.

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Because the insurgents were using them as a valuable place to get scrap electronics, wire, metal, etc to use in IED's.

Oh. I thought they would try to fly them. Which is child's play for our USAF. And some USNA.

Davii
10-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Oh. I thought they would try to fly them. Which is child's play for our USAF. And some USNA.

Got you, I thought you were wondering why WE would dig them up. We dug them up in order to dispose of/keep an eye on them.

Saddam would've dug them up in the hopes he could get them operable again. Yeah, they're migs, but at the same time, if all you own is a pinto with a dead miss... You still want to go to the store....

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Imagine Mo flying a MiG.

"Hey, guys, does the seat scoot up more?"

Davii
10-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Imagine Mo flying a MiG.

"Hey, guys, does the seat scoot up more?"

Blocks on his feet and a plastic booster seat with the molded ass crack. Just like the ones at Dennys.

BeefStew25
10-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Molded ass crack! Hahahahah.

I just spit semen all over my screen.

horsepig
10-07-2011, 11:13 PM
:rofl:

horsepig
10-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Fear the Hornet, fellas.

Magnificent Seven
10-08-2011, 01:21 AM
It will be all about San Diego offense vs. Denver Defense.

Juriga72
10-08-2011, 08:03 AM
It will be all about San Diego offense vs. Denver Defense.

No... Its going to be about "Who will score MORE points the Chargers defense or the Chargers offense"...

Kyle has a few pick sixes in him each week...

MOtorboat
10-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Kyle has a few pick sixes in him each week...

:tsk:

This is called hyperbole, folks...although I think some actually believe it.

But...since I'm the only person that makes stuff up on this web site, Orton will throw four interceptions and two pick-sixes this week and Denver loses 49-7.

:elefant:

Lancane
10-08-2011, 11:16 AM
:tsk:

This is called hyperbole, folks...although I think some actually believe it.

But...since I'm the only person that makes stuff up on this web site, Orton will throw four interceptions and two pick-sixes this week and Denver loses 49-7.

:elefant:

Hell, I didn't even have them getting their asses kicked that bad, I have San Diego winning it 32-17!

MOtorboat
10-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Hell, I didn't even have them getting their asses kicked that bad, I have San Diego winning it 32-17!

Don't worry. I'm usually wrong.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-08-2011, 11:40 AM
from article:

He practiced full go Friday and though he is officially listed as “questionable” on the Broncos’ injury report, Dawkins is expected to be there for his “Wolverine routine” prior to the game Sunday.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/10/07/expect-dawkins-to-play/9984/

JaxBroncoGirl
10-08-2011, 09:57 PM
I do love the flyover.

Buff, we here in Jacksonville take great pride in our flyovers because of the Mayport Naval Station. It is really the best thing going, our stadium sits on the St Johns River so all the boaters get the action as well. Oh, the Jaguars, kinda forgot about them. LOL Go Broncos!!!

Buff
10-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Buff, we here in Jacksonville take great pride in our flyovers because of the Mayport Naval Station. It is really the best thing going, our stadium sits on the St Johns River so all the boaters get the action as well. Oh, the Jaguars, kinda forgot about them. LOL Go Broncos!!!

I've eaten at the Hooters on the St Johns. Not sure if it's still there or not. Your stadium was still being constructed when I was there.

My dad used to work at Eglin AFB in Ft. Walton.

Flyovers rule. If anything can inspire this team, that may be it.

spikerman
10-08-2011, 10:36 PM

I grew up near the St Johns River. One of only a few rivers that flow north if I'm not mistaken.

BeefStew25
10-08-2011, 11:25 PM
The St johns flows north because Georgia sucks.

BeefStew25
10-08-2011, 11:46 PM
The FL national guard has F15's. One has Jag head on the twim vertical stabilizers. Brunell took a ride in that one. Furry nuts.

BeefStew25
10-09-2011, 12:19 AM
**** Rivers. He is a puss. Right now he is no better than Jake Plummer. And I hate Jake Plummer.

BroncoStud
10-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Rivers is no better than Jake Plummer? :shocked:

Davii
10-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Rivers is no better than Jake Plummer? :shocked:

While that may be true, he's damn sure better than Orton

JaxBroncoGirl
10-09-2011, 09:07 AM
I grew up near the St Johns River. One of only a few rivers that flow north if I'm not mistaken.

To my knowledge the Nile and the St Johns flow north...The flyovers are very inspirational (always brings a tear to my eyes and my hair on my arms stand up) but I have to say the Jaguars are not.

One time the guys flew too low and scared everyone in the Stadium. I think the guys got a little heat for it.:lol:

Northman
10-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Chargers- 38
Broncos- 24

spikerman
10-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Chargers- 38
Broncos- 24

You're quite the optimist. :beer: I haven't seen anything out of the Broncos so far that makes me think they can score 24 points.

Krugan
10-09-2011, 03:10 PM
chargers 8

broncos 4

rain delay in the top of the 8th for 30 minutes

its money in the bank

MOtorboat
10-09-2011, 03:15 PM
chargers 8

broncos 4

rain delay in the top of the 8th for 30 minutes

its money in the bank

There's no rain in the forecast.

spikerman
10-09-2011, 03:17 PM
I can't believe that Franklin is playing. That's gotta be really tough.

spikerman
10-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Bad pass. Gotta be more accurate than that.

Nomad
10-09-2011, 03:35 PM

Den 23
SD 19

Defensive touchdown off a turnover...check. Now we can wait for the BRONCOS run back on special teams for the touchdown.:D

Nomad
10-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Well, my prediction started out good then went down the shithole in a hurry!:lol:

Krugan
10-09-2011, 05:00 PM
There's no rain in the forecast.

Rain was a metaphor, for the pain that an 8 to 4 game would be.

BeefStew25
10-09-2011, 09:32 PM
I have the video in my possession. It is awesome.

Slick
10-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Upload beefcake!

BeefStew25
10-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Upload beefcake!

Okay. Might be in the morning.

Slick
10-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Right on.

BeefStew25
10-09-2011, 09:53 PM
I am watching Housewives of New Jersey with my bride right now.

Slick
10-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Estela was watching law and order los angeles. I switched it to the sunday night game when she fell asleep.

BeefStew25
10-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Andy is in his clubhouse now.

Buff
10-10-2011, 01:26 PM
So, should we just assume there was a flyover yesterday?

BeefStew25
10-10-2011, 04:05 PM
So, should we just assume there was a flyover yesterday?

It will go up tonight. Sorry. Been busy with work.

BeefStew25
10-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Okay, courtesy of Tubby and the Oregon Air National Guard:

Q6HtkgMcclg

BeefStew25
10-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Those are my seats by the way. In the event of my death or maiming, Tubby will hand them down to my son.

spikerman
10-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Those are my seats by the way. In the event of my death or maiming, Tubby will hand them down to my son.

I haven't actually been able to get to a game yet this year, the Lions game will be my first, but from what I can tell, my seats are very similar, just on the Broncos' side.

Buff
10-10-2011, 08:59 PM
I like that Tubby was prepared and got the approach. You can't even tell that he cashed a 6'er prior to the game. Nice camera work. Good intel Beef.

But even the Nat'l Guard can't prevent Orton from throwing it to the defense.

BeefStew25
10-10-2011, 09:03 PM
I am sure the Oregon Air National Guard are fine fellows, and probably just taking orders from above, but they need to get lower.

This is what I was thinking:

PLPC-4Mj3N8

BeefStew25
10-10-2011, 09:03 PM
I sure hope RationalFan checks in on this.