PDA

View Full Version : Denver/San Diego to be the Sunday Night Game next week

Northman
12-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Per the Giants/Panther game.

CrazyHorse
12-21-2008, 08:48 PM
That's cool it's a primetime game. Now I get to watch it on NBC.
It would be awesome to pull off the victory here.

tomjonesrocks
12-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Cool. Sounds like a great night to go out and see "The Spirit" instead.

Northman
12-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Meh, ill go check the Spirit out on Sat and watch the game on Sunday win lose or draw.

G_Money
12-21-2008, 09:02 PM
I'll be on a plane.

That's inconvenient. I scheduled my trip back from Colorado to be late Sunday after that game.

Don't they have any consideration? Jeez.

~G

honz
12-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Cool. Sounds like a great night to go out and see "The Spirit" instead.
Good. We'd rather not have you as a fan anyways. :coffee:

ikillz0mbies
12-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Like I stated on the game thread, Broncos record when I watch their game on TV this season: 4-0

That pointless statistic will be put to the test next week. I'd like for it to stay perfect.

tomjonesrocks
12-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Good. We'd rather not have you as a fan anyways. :coffee:

Am not sure how being able to tolerate watching the Broncos get annihilated in December for the second straight season by the Bolts (with endless repeated celebrations by Rivers) makes me a better fan. If it were any other team I'd watch. But I live here in SD, and despise Rivers more than any player in the NFL. The hate and frustration runs too deep.

No thanks, been there, done that. I'd rather watch reruns of "Roseanne" than watch this game coming up. But if it makes you feel like a better fan, more power to you.

At least it's not on Christmas day with my inlaws ridiculing me in real-time.

BroncoWave
12-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Sweet, now the whole world will get to see us get destroyed!

Tned
12-21-2008, 09:33 PM

Or, they will get a chance to see Clady protect Jay's blind side...

ROYal make big plays and get recognition for ROY voting...

Watch the Broncos come up big on the road to win and get in the Playoffs.

MOtorboat
12-21-2008, 10:45 PM
I'll be on a plane.

That's inconvenient. I scheduled my trip back from Colorado to be late Sunday after that game.

Don't they have any consideration? Jeez.

~G

Exact opposite...I was expecting the game to be on as I was traveling from Colorado....

Good luck G...

Sotally Tober
12-22-2008, 04:40 AM
Hey guys! Remember me? It's the Charger "troll" who got bated into trolling anyway. That is not important anymore. Here's to a shitty season! :beer:
We've been playing like shit all season and now the two shittiest teams in the playoff race by default get to play to see who can choke in the Playoffs. Ain't it wonderful?

Well here's my take in relation to the thread. We're a beast at home under the lights. Of couse Denver already knows that (See: Christmas Eve 2007).
So I really do think that will be a factor. The Chargers just play better in primetime games. So far it's been a Patriots route, a Jets beatdown, a nailbiter with the Colts (just like last season but this one didn't go our way), and a major reaming of the Raiders. Denver is not safe, not safe at all. The primetime Chargers play to win and Denver is losing steam while San Diego is picking it all up. So here's to a great game under the lights on a warm, San Diego night; I wouldn't have it any other way.

broncophan
12-22-2008, 04:50 AM

Yep........would love to be wrong......but another prime-time embarrassment on the way.

Den21vsBal19
12-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Yep........would love to be wrong......but another prime-time embarrassment on the way.
Ah well, it's an excuse to sit up until stupid o'clock and rat-assed in the process ;)

And here it's official (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80d86d4b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

Reidman
12-22-2008, 08:56 AM
The ONLY good thing coming out of our loss...a primetime game. Would have been nice to show some games where we actually won...

broncofaninfla
12-22-2008, 09:03 AM
San Diego has all of the momentum, we don't have a running game or a defense capable of slowing them down. This is going to be humilating. They shoved it in our face last year and the stage is set for them to do it again. Cutler rattles easy, I bet Rivers tries to get under his skin.

Medford Bronco
12-22-2008, 09:39 AM
San Diego has all of the momentum, we don't have a running game or a defense capable of slowing them down. This is going to be humilating. They shoved it in our face last year and the stage is set for them to do it again. Cutler rattles easy, I bet Rivers tries to get under his skin.

I just hope SLOWBRAIN blitzes more and has the guy up in press coverage.
the 7 yards off will let Rivers pick us apart

broncofaninfla
12-22-2008, 09:49 AM

I agree. I was actually impressed with our defense in the first quarter yesterday. Bliztes, pressure, tackles for losses and people playing with fire. Then Slowick backed off on the agressive play calling and let the Bills slowly gain momentum until the took the lead and never looked back. What gives?

sacmar
12-22-2008, 11:38 AM
I'm confident but nervous....so i'll be smashed by sat night in prep for the game.

broncofaninfla
12-22-2008, 11:42 AM
I think I'm going to put in a vacation day for next Monday so I can stay home to lick my wounds....and nurse what I'm sure will be one doozy of a hangover

BroncoWave
12-22-2008, 12:06 PM

He'll do it for the first quarter and when he sees that that holds them to 3-7 points, he'll revert back to stupid shit and they'll start lighting us up.

Greatspirits
12-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Great! We've already choked away the division and playoffs, now the whole world gets to see us get destroyed.

CrazyHorse
12-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Why so pessimistic?

Bronco9798
12-23-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm hoping for a miracle, but I'm not excited or confident. The first quarter of this game is going to be so crucial. If we get behind 10 or more, we're so fugged cause the onslaught after that will be horrendous. We have to keep it close early and hope for a chance in the 4th quarter.

Greatspirits
12-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Why so pessimistic?

Sometimes when I'm really, really negative, they surprise me!!