PDA

View Full Version : I wish i could post on the mane

broken12
12-21-2008, 07:20 PM
SO many people blaming cutler for the loss total idiots, denver should have won this game easilly defense couldnt stop leaky faucet, they would drop back and say hold on dont get wet. for people to say denver layed an egg is just stupid, the offense fought really hard to win this and came up short at the end proud of them:

Kaylore
12-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Cutler threw a pick in the endzone and missed Stokely twice. You could argue his mistakes in the redzone cost this team the division. Obviously he's one of the few bright spots on this team and without him we're a three win team, but this might be good in the long run. Hopefully he understands that he needs to take what the defense gives him. There were several plays, as there has been all year, where he had running backs and tight ends open underneath, and while they would have been modest gains, they would have moved the chains and kept drives alive. I also think there needs to be some major coaching changes. Slowik is just awful. On third and 5, when they're clearly trying to just move the chains, He has Champ Bailey off the corner ten yards, three yards behind the first down line. WHY??????

Northman
12-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Cutler threw a pick in the endzone and missed Stokely twice. You could argue his mistakes in the redzone cost this team the division. Obviously he's one of the few bright spots on this team and without him we're a three win team, but this might be good in the long run. Hopefully he understands that he needs to take what the defense gives him. There were several plays, as there has been all year, where he had running backs and tight ends open underneath, and while they would have been modest gains, they would have moved the chains and kept drives alive. I also think there needs to be some major coaching changes. Slowik is just awful. On third and 5, when they're clearly trying to just move the chains, He has Champ Bailey off the corner ten yards, three yards behind the first down line. WHY??????

I dont blame Jay. Yes, he has made some bad decisions this year but we have absolutely no run game. Either that or Shanahan has taken the run out of his playbook. Jay was doing it all himself like most of the year so when you put that kind of pressure on any Qb without any kind of running game things like that are going to happen. But defensively, it just doesnt exist.

Italianmobstr7
12-21-2008, 07:25 PM
For once, I think Cutler had a lot to do with it. He played really good some times, and really bad at others. He couldn't hit a deep pass to save his life. Not to ANYONE. Royal, Stokely, Marshall, nobody. It just wasn't happening. Our D is just as much to blame as Jay is though. I've seen high school teams play better defense. At least in the last 3 quarters.

slim
12-21-2008, 07:26 PM
I wish you could post over there too.

weazel
12-21-2008, 07:26 PM
I wouldnt blame the loss on Cutler. He threw for a ton of yards but did miss quite a few passes that were game breaking plays if made.

the defense did pretty well but did give up some big plays. loss is a loss, cant put blame on one individual or one side of the ball...

broken12
12-21-2008, 07:27 PM
when your defense gives up touchdowns on all drives you cannot take what the defense gives you, you have pressure to score and must outscore everyone to win for you to say that a turnover cost the game is right but you got the wrong one, the one that cost denver the game is the one the defense cannot force!!!

Mike
12-21-2008, 07:29 PM
He missed big time throws that big time QBs have to make. In that sense he shares the blame.

Cutler will be a big time QB...when Denver has a balanced offense.

slim
12-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Have you tried signing up with a different user name?

weazel
12-21-2008, 07:30 PM
hard to blame the QB when the broncos cant run the ball.

Kaylore
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM
He missed big time throws that big time QBs have to make. In that sense he shares the blame.

Cutler will be a big time QB...when Denver has a balanced offense.

He already is. There's not a lot of QB's that would do much better with our rushing game, defense and special teams. It's just bad all the way around. I don't have any answers, either.

slim
12-21-2008, 07:32 PM
hard to blame the QB when the broncos cant run the ball.

The broncos ran the ball just fine in the first half...the second half they really didn't try...Jay sucked ass in the second half.

Tned
12-21-2008, 07:33 PM

I think you sum it up well. Cutler made mistakes, clearly, and the team has largely been up or down based on how he has played, but the fact is that he has carried the team. That's a lot to ask of a third year QB.

While under pressure on some of the throws, he was off target on most of his long throws, as he has been much of the season.

On the other hand, the defense has been pathetic, and if those lame kick offs by Prater were called by the coaches, they need to rethink their strategy.

Northman
12-21-2008, 07:33 PM
He already is. There's not a lot of QB's that would do much better with our rushing game, defense and special teams. It's just bad all the way around. I don't have any answers, either.

Your letting me down your Excellence.

broken12
12-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Over 500 yds of offense and you blame the offense wow

SmilinAssasSin27
12-21-2008, 07:40 PM

and only 23 points.

WOW...stats...pretty

WOW....the Bills...won the game

slim
12-21-2008, 07:41 PM

Yards don't win games. Points do.

Simple Jaded
12-21-2008, 07:42 PM
The two throws to Stokley are the reason they didn't tie the game late, obviously, the first one was Cutler's main F'up, imo, the second one hit Stokley in the hands.......it'd have been a tough catch but it did hit him in the hands. Stokley had two TD's go off his hands.

The Int on the second to last drive was a killer, you can't see who else was open but assuming nobody was open he has to throw the ball away and try again on 4th down.

But therein lies another problem, this offense doesn't have the luxury of depending on it's defense to get them the ball back and the pressure is on them to score a TD on that drive, imo, to them they can't be thinking FG. Everybody else in the Broncos community is thinking FG, but the offense probably isn't, they can't afford to.

Cutler forced that throw and it cost Denver the game, but when the pressure is constantly on the offense to carry the entire team this is bound to happen sooner or later.......

Simple Jaded
12-21-2008, 07:45 PM

And as we all know, you need at least 30 points with this defense.......

Mike
12-21-2008, 07:49 PM
And as we all know, you need at least 30 points with this defense.......

60 next week.

broken12
12-21-2008, 07:52 PM

Youre right points do and we cant stop anyone from putting them up on us lol

Scarface
12-21-2008, 07:55 PM
SO many people blaming cutler for the loss total idiots, denver should have won this game easilly defense couldnt stop leaky faucet, they would drop back and say hold on dont get wet. for people to say denver layed an egg is just stupid, the offense fought really hard to win this and came up short at the end proud of them:

Most football fans know nothing other than what the QB did. They also do not take into account that he had no running game and everything was on his shoulders. With all that in consideration he played alright. He could have been better but my goodness can we please find a healthy RB. There's no way we lose this game with a healthy Hillis.

Scarface
12-21-2008, 07:56 PM
and only 23 points.

WOW...stats...pretty

WOW....the Bills...won the game

The lack of a running threat killed us in the red zone today. We're just too one dimensional.:tsk:

Foochacho
12-21-2008, 08:07 PM
"I wish I could post on the mane"

**** the mane. They will ban you for the gayest reasons without a warning. Even if I could post over there I wouldn't. ******* crybabies, tell Rusty Shackleford he's a little b!tch.:tsk:

broken12
12-21-2008, 08:09 PM
"I wish I could post on the mane"

**** the mane. They will ban you for the gayest reasons without a warning. Even if I could post over there I wouldn't. ******* crybabies, tell Rusty Shackleford he's a little b!tch.:tsk:

lol well they wont allow me tried everything changed email, user name, everything been here since and love this site alot more.

Foochacho
12-21-2008, 08:18 PM
This site is no where near as gay as the mane. I would never get banned here for a joke.

Dean
12-21-2008, 08:20 PM
For once, I think Cutler had a lot to do with it. He played really good some times, and really bad at others. He couldn't hit a deep pass to save his life. Not to ANYONE. Royal, Stokely, Marshall, nobody. It just wasn't happening. Our D is just as much to blame as Jay is though. I've seen high school teams play better defense. At least in the last 3 quarters.

Jay certainly missed multiple wide open receivers that looked like sure TDs. However, there is plenty of blame to go around. The pass defense, the rushing defense, special teams were all terrible. In fact, the offensive line was the only segment of the team that performed up to expectations.