PDA

View Full Version : Trap game!!!!

sanluis
10-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Denver sucks this year. Can't even really talk smack to you guys. I hope the Chargers don't look past Denver and to the bye week!!

No Gates, Castillo, Sanders, CESAIRE, VJ is hurt, Floyd is hurt, Jammer is hurt, Luiget is hurt, Hardwick is hurt ----we need that week off man!!!

:shocked:

24-17 Chargers!!!:D

NorthernLights
10-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Can't even really talk smack to you guys.

Talkin' smack is a lot like jello, there's always room for more, no matter what.

Just need to find the right area to dig and let er fly.

lgenf
10-05-2011, 12:22 PM
we have Orton - there is no samck talk worse then that

WTE
10-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Any Given Sunday.

chazoe60
10-05-2011, 01:10 PM
If it ends 24-17 like you say I bet $500 it ends with an Orton pick.

That dude sucks in crunch time. The Only QB who's beaten the denver Broncos at a higher percentage than Rivers is Kyle Orton.

weazel
10-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Denver sucks this year. Can't even really talk smack to you guys. I hope the Chargers don't look past Denver and to the bye week!!

No Gates, Castillo, Sanders, CESAIRE, VJ is hurt, Floyd is hurt, Jammer is hurt, Luiget is hurt, Hardwick is hurt ----we need that week off man!!!

well if there was a time they could lose to the Broncos it would be now as SD always has a weaker first part of the season but it aint gonna happen...

37 - 23 SD wins

Devilspawn
10-05-2011, 03:18 PM
If it ends 24-17 like you say I bet $500 it ends with an Orton pick.

That dude sucks in crunch time. The Only QB who's beaten the denver Broncos at a higher percentage than Rivers is Kyle Orton.
... and JaMarcus.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-05-2011, 03:20 PM
... and JaMarcus.

You just had to go there didn't ya?

:(

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-05-2011, 03:22 PM

Denver is gonna be desperate. I look for Fox to take the ball out of Orton's hands. He probably won't have more than 25 attempts.

Should we be able to get the running game going SD might be in trouble.

sanluis
10-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Things are so bad in Denver even the cheerleaders have left town... :elefant:

NorthernLights
10-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Here's some real smack

Over the last 18 games that Denver has trailed by three or more points at halftime with Orton at quarterback, the Broncos are winless. In the only such game they won during that span, a 17-point halftime deficit against Houston that became a 24-23 triumph, Tebow was the quarterback.

sanluis
10-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Here's some real smack

I sure hope they don't put in Timmy Tebow then..... :lol:

TXBRONC
10-06-2011, 03:19 PM

Our kicker is better than yours. So take that you fudge packing Charger fan.

silver_black
10-06-2011, 10:18 PM

The only way this is a trap game is if you're unlucky enough to live in a market where this is the only game televised. :elefant:

chazoe60
10-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Things are so bad in Denver even the cheerleaders have left town... :elefant:

Yeah, they're all in Rifle in my bed. Booyah bitches!

UnderArmour
10-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Here's some real smack

I'll definitely take your word for it. As a Chargers fan, you must have some idea how difficult it is to watch your team when you know they are going to find a way to lose the game. All those years of losing to the Jets and Patriots in the playoffs can really take a toll on you mentally. Us Broncos fans are relatively new to the whole concept of futility. Hopefully we don't get too accustomed to being perennial losers like the Raiders, Chargers, and Chiefs have been in either choking in the playoffs or getting wrecked in the regular season.

HORSEPOWER 56
10-09-2011, 01:42 PM
well if there was a time they could lose to the Broncos it would be now as SD always has a weaker first part of the season but it aint gonna happen...

37 - 23 SD wins

Has Orton EVER scored 23 vs SD? We did it once in '09 but that was because Eddie Royal returned two for TDs.

I'm thinking it's going to be more like 31-3 and that's if the Sparklers call off the dogs with a big lead. I'm not exaggerating. SD's defense gets in Orton's head and he plays his absolute worst against them. Orton will be sacked at least 3 times and throw at least 2 INTs. I'm calling it now.

Shawn Phillips will probably get DPOW from this game.

sanluis
10-15-2011, 05:38 PM
San Diego forces the switch to Tebow.... :welcome: