PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay breakdown- Happy Feet?

Bill Devaroe
10-03-2011, 03:09 PM
I just spent some time breaking down the tape from Green Bay, and here is what I came up with.

Orlando Franklin has an explosive first step. This guy is a road grater.

Kyle Orton seem like he has happy feet when the pocket colapses.

On the otherhand Clady looks like he has sweet feet.

The front 7 need to do a better job getting a hat on a hat.

We must find a way to get Tebow's leadership onto the field plain and simple. If Foxy Brown isn't going to play him at QB, maybe line him up at receiver and motivate the other WR's. Just his presence in the huddle would be a big help. Orton is a lame duck.

Von Miller would look better with his hand in the dirt, maybe as a 3 technique.

The defense needs to fly around and pin their ears back more, period.

Bill

BroncoStud
10-03-2011, 03:10 PM
:laugh:

GEM
10-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Happy feet? Manning didn't play in that game. :D

Oh and Orton doesn't dance, he falls into the fetal position.

slim
10-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Joe Mays has a nice bubble. That gives me hope for the future.

hotcarl
10-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Joe Mays has a nice bubble. That gives me hope for the future.

yeah but those petite feet are going be a problem if he doesnt develop his hip-wiggle and get his head on more of a swivel. id like to see im in more of a clay matthews role, get his jersey dirty and grow his hair out more

slim
10-03-2011, 03:25 PM
yeah but those petite feet are going be a problem if he doesnt develop his hip-wiggle and get his head on more of a swivel. id like to see im in more of a clay matthews role, get his jersey dirty and grow his hair out more

I would like to see what he can do in a Jim Bates system.

hotcarl
10-03-2011, 03:28 PM
We must find a way to get Tebow's leadership onto the field plain and simple. If Foxy Brown isn't going to play him at QB, maybe line him up at receiver and motivate the other WR's. Just his presence in the huddle would be a big help. Orton is a lame duck.

Bill

this is actually a really good idea, bill. kind of a "coach on the field" role, getting guys fired up. he could mirror, say, eric decker on a route one play and then do it for royal, or whoever is kind of "down". maybe even give him the title of "route coach" or something to give him some skin in the game.

bump bump bump run run run cut cut cut catch catch catch yac yac yac etc. then celebrate td's with the recievers.

that would probably whip some of these routes into shape and get the guys more psyched about making a td so they could celebrate with their coach.

Dreadnought
10-03-2011, 03:30 PM
I think Bill is onto something. We need guys who know there is no "I" in "team." We need more "Want Too". Its time to separate the men from the boys. I want Orton to work on his reads, because reading is fundamental, after all, and anyways a good book will keep him off the streets and keep his head in the game.

Bill Devaroe
10-03-2011, 03:40 PM
this is actually a really good idea, bill. kind of a "coach on the field" role, getting guys fired up. he could mirror, say, eric decker on a route one play and then do it for royal, or whoever is kind of "down". maybe even give him the title of "route coach" or something to give him some skin in the game.

bump bump bump run run run cut cut cut catch catch catch yac yac yac etc. then celebrate td's with the recievers.

that would probably whip some of these routes into shape and get the guys more psyched about making a td so they could celebrate with their coach.

Karl I was not really thinking of it like a route coach. (though Matt Willis really needs to work with a coach to broaden his route tree, help him run crisp routes, and soften those hands)
What I was thinking was more like a YAC coach for lack of a better term. Some one to really fire them up once the ball is caught. Though with all of his althetisism he could definitely help them with jump cuts and being able to stop on a dime.

BroncoStud
10-03-2011, 03:46 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZxpV6NNkchE/Slb3a4sedNI/AAAAAAAAAFU/usV2XdhLMbs/s400/TimTebow-Girlfriend.jpg

hotcarl
10-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Karl I was not really thinking of it like a route coach. (though Matt Willis really needs to work with a coach to broaden his route tree, help him run crisp routes, and soften those hands)
What I was thinking was more like a YAC coach for lack of a better term. Some one to really fire them up once the ball is caught. Though with all of his althetisism he could definitely help them with jump cuts and being able to stop on a dime.

agreed, im not so hung up on the "title" but he needs to have some skin in the game so the wr's will respect him and listen to his motivational advice. also, he needs foxy brown to let him work with the guys while the "d" is on the field. just pumping them up and getting them jazzed, not necasarily coaching the "x's and o's".

OldschoolFreak
10-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Aren't Carl and Bill the same person? So how come they get to keep posting their crap even though Carl is a confessed troll? I thought trolling was against the terms of the site?

sneakers
10-03-2011, 04:04 PM
agreed, im not so hung up on the "title" but he needs to have some skin in the game so the wr's will respect him and listen to his motivational advice. also, he needs foxy brown to let him work with the guys while the "d" is on the field. just pumping them up and getting them jazzed, not necasarily coaching the "x's and o's".

I think just his presence alone will get the wr's to respect him.

hotcarl
10-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Aren't Carl and Bill the same person? So how come they get to keep posting their crap even though Carl is a confessed troll? I thought trolling was against the terms of the site?

stop trolling me tia

UnderArmour
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM
I think this is the closest thing to a real post I have ever seen Bill post. Our team must be really bad if his thread actually resembles a normal one.

BroncoStud
10-03-2011, 04:23 PM

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/3139388_f260.jpg

camdisco24
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM

What would broncos forums be without a little Hotcarl on Bill Devaroe action?

shank
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM

stop interrupting, i'm trying to learn.

frauschieze
10-03-2011, 04:46 PM
FYI - They are not the same person and there are no rules here against trolling.

hotcarl
10-03-2011, 06:58 PM
I think this is the closest thing to a real post I have ever seen Bill post. Our team must be really bad if his thread actually resembles a normal one.

if you look back through bills prognostications you will find that he has been right about a LOT of "unthinkable" predictions over the years...I think he even called the cutler trade? he has good connections and sources...