12-19-2008, 12:49 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

LRtagger
12-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Doesnt really mean anything.

DenBronx
12-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Doesnt really mean anything.

except that woodyard got moved back to wlb and mcree and manuel are the starting safeties.

Tned-Mobile
12-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Woodyard played some safety last week, but was he ever listed at safety on the depth chart? I never checked depth chart last week.

topscribe
12-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Woodyard played some safety last week, but was he ever listed at safety on the depth chart? I never checked depth chart last week.

I would guess that would be what LRT was getting at when he said it doesn't
mean anything. Larsen is listed at FB, but we know there's always a chance
he could put in a few reps at LB. Same with Woodyard: It is a possibility we
could see him some at SS.

-----

LRtagger
12-19-2008, 02:08 PM
except that woodyard got moved back to wlb and mcree and manuel are the starting safeties.

I wouldnt count on it. It also has Champ listed as the #1 and Clady as the #1 and we dont know if either of them will play Sunday.

Barrett has been starting at FS and now he is listed as 2nd string SS. The depth chart from week to week means very little.

I bet WW was listed as the #2 WILL and not the #1 SS on last week's depth chart and I bet Champ was listed as the #1 CB. It doesnt mean anything.

broncofaninfla
12-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Josh Barrett is back to being a back up too according to this.
With Larsen being listed as the #3 MLB and starting FB odds are we WON'T see him play any at MLB this weekend.

DenBronx
12-19-2008, 02:12 PM
I wouldnt count on it. It also has Champ listed as the #1 and Clady as the #1 and we dont know if either of them will play Sunday.

Barrett has been starting at FS and now he is listed as 2nd string SS. The depth chart from week to week means very little.

I bet WW was listed as the #2 WILL and not the #1 SS on last week's depth chart and I bet Champ was listed as the #1 CB. It doesnt mean anything.

yeah, for all we know cutler will be the starting rb and hackney is going to start at qb.

LRtagger
12-19-2008, 02:17 PM
yeah, for all we know cutler will be the starting rb and hackney is going to start at qb.

All I'm saying is, WW was not listed as starting SS last week. If he were, it would have been posted on the forum and people would have been going apeshit.

We should all know by now that things like depth charts out of Dove Valley do not mean that the players listed are going to start and come off the bench in that order or at that position.

DenBronx
12-19-2008, 02:27 PM
All I'm saying is, WW was not listed as starting SS last week. If he were, it would have been posted on the forum and people would have been going apeshit.

We should all know by now that things like depth charts out of Dove Valley do not mean that the players listed are going to start and come off the bench in that order or at that position.

i totally agree lr. i think woodyard is still going to play ss depending on the situation but will also give dj a breather here and there.

i wonder why barret lost the starting nod though. is he being outplayed by mcree?

LRtagger
12-19-2008, 02:30 PM
i totally agree lr. i think woodyard is still going to play ss depending on the situation but will also give dj a breather here and there.

i wonder why barret lost the starting nod though. is he being outplayed by mcree?

No way. McCree has been inactive for several weeks. I imagine the depth chart has still had him as the #1 FS even while he was injured. I fully expect to see Barrett taking a majority of the snaps this weekend.

Lonestar
12-19-2008, 02:38 PM
No way. McCree has been inactive for several weeks. I imagine the depth chart has still had him as the #1 FS even while he was injured. I fully expect to see Barrett taking a majority of the snaps this weekend.

lets only hope so..

DenBronx
12-19-2008, 02:41 PM

i really hope your right because mcree sucks!

topscribe
12-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Josh Barrett is back to being a back up too according to this.
With Larsen being listed as the #3 MLB and starting FB odds are we WON'T see him play any at MLB this weekend.

I suppose so. So the depth chart says that Larsen will be wasted at FB, while
Webster continues to miss his assignments and have no clue as to which side
of the field the football is on, and Barrett will be shouting ⅰ olé! from the
sidelines as Manuel practices his matador moves on passing ball carriers. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thannoyed.gif

-----

SOCALORADO.
12-19-2008, 05:50 PM
McCree AND! Manuel SUCK! BAD! REAL BAD!
Barrett should start at SS, and Fox should start at FS.
Thats the best they can do, and if Barrett doesnt see the majority of the snaps this weekend, i swear, there will be some pissed off fans!!