PDA

View Full Version : Tebow, find your helmet...

Northman
10-03-2011, 11:41 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822cb11d/article/time-to-see-what-tebow-and-ponder-can-bring-to-the-table?module=HP11_cp

Meanwhile, I didn't think Tim Tebow was an option this season after visiting the Broncos this summer and seeing him really struggle in practice. But now I wonder if he should get some playing time. At the end of the third quarter of the Broncos' game Sunday against the Packers, the score was 42-17; it looked like the perfect time to send Tebow in for a quarter of work. Kyle Orton threw 10 passes in the fourth quarter, and it might have been interesting to see Tebow get those throws.

weazel
10-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Suck for Luck!! every game is one step closer!

BigDaddyBronco
10-03-2011, 11:46 AM
I think Moreno needs some additional training on how to ride an exercise bike. Man is he dopey!

Traveler
10-03-2011, 12:11 PM
I think Moreno needs some additional training on how to ride an exercise bike. Man is he dopey!

Dude can barely run without tripping over his feet. You expect him to know how to tide a stationary bike? :D

Kid has to have some of the worst balance since Kevin Willhite.

Bronco4ever
10-03-2011, 12:44 PM

cqtPF5ixWkU

camdisco24
10-03-2011, 01:05 PM
I think the thread title should be changed to "EFX, find your brain."

GEM
10-03-2011, 01:06 PM
I think the thread title should be changed to "EFX, find your brain."

I was going to go with Fox, find your balls, but this works too. :lol:

BroncoStud
10-03-2011, 01:14 PM
I don't get the feeling this organization really cares about what Tebow has or not. They have other ideas in mind for the direction they are taking the Broncos. The major problem they face is that Orton is playing poorly and is a free agent at the end of this season, it's hard to continue to justify playing him as the weeks pass and the losses mount.

I don't think we will see a QB change any time soon. If we were intelligent, it would take place during the bye week, but it won't. I think only an injury or an empty Mile High is going to bring change. This franchise and coach appear to be at odds with the fans. It isn't a good thing for anyone.

People love to blame Tebow, but in reality it's Kyle's fault for simply not being good enough.

weazel
10-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Tebow doesn't need a helmet, he's a virgin

claymore
10-03-2011, 01:50 PM
I don't get the feeling this organization really cares about what Tebow has or not. They have other ideas in mind for the direction they are taking the Broncos. The major problem they face is that Orton is playing poorly and is a free agent at the end of this season, it's hard to continue to justify playing him as the weeks pass and the losses mount.

I don't think we will see a QB change any time soon. If we were intelligent, it would take place during the bye week, but it won't. I think only an injury or an empty Mile High is going to bring change. This franchise and coach appear to be at odds with the fans. It isn't a good thing for anyone.

People love to blame Tebow, but in reality it's Kyle's fault for simply not being good enough.

I half agree with you. I dont think this Org cares to play Tebow at QB. That could be for a number of reasons. I dont think any are conspiratorial, I think they just dont think they like him as much as Orton. Which isnt much at all.

Hopefully they can get good value for Tebow in a trade if this is truly how they feel. Again, Miami is the perfect partner at this point. IMO.

BroncoNut
10-03-2011, 02:00 PM

the seat broke off *******

BroncoNut
10-03-2011, 02:02 PM
I see Tebow going to Tampa Bay eventually.

BroncoStud
10-03-2011, 02:03 PM
I see Tebow going to Tampa Bay eventually.

They have Freeman. The Dolphins actually NEED a QB. Tebow would be a perfect fit.

Northman
10-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Elway isnt going to trade him. He's made statements the kid just needs to sit and learn but has not said he is giving up on him.

lgenf
10-03-2011, 02:07 PM
and in trading T2, what do you think other teams are going to give up for him

there is NO trade value there, he hasn't played

They can cut him, but they won't because they are scared that he actually does know how to play QB and that he will be successful and they will again look like a monkey fng a chicken

MileHighCrew
10-03-2011, 02:09 PM
It is easy to spot TT helmet, it is the clean one that hasn't been used.