PDA

View Full Version : Elway on the Ticket (Post GB Game)

Dirk
10-03-2011, 07:41 AM
I can't stream Elway's show on the ticket this morning from work. If anyone listens to it can you post what he shares after the spanking by GB?

Thank you very much in advance!!!!!! :salute:

UnderArmour
10-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Here's my predictions:
"Aaron Rodgers is an excellent quarterback and he played a heck of a game. Our defense missed out on making quite a few plays but obviously it's rough when you're going against the defending champs at Lambeau field without the best player in your secondary. Kyle played a good game for us but the Green Bay defense made a heck of a play on that early interception. 3 interceptions? Obviously when you're trailing you have to make some throws you'd like to have back but overall it was a good performance. Tim? Well we tried him early and it didn't really work out. Obviously with the flow of the game the way it was there just wasn't the right situation to reinsert him when we're trying to air it out down field to get back into the game."

Something along those lines. Wouldn't expect Elway to say anything strongly one way or another.

Tned
10-03-2011, 07:51 AM
If I get to listen to it, I'll post any gems from it. I think they usually put it up in the archive, so you can check it out when you get home.

Juriga72
10-03-2011, 07:53 AM
"Kyle Orton is our starting qb".....

Mike
10-03-2011, 07:56 AM
You feel that wetness running down your back....it's raining.

Northman
10-03-2011, 08:21 AM
"Kyle had a very good game but we missed on some opportunities".

Juriga72
10-03-2011, 08:22 AM
"We would have won IF we made a few more plays...and they didn't"

BroncoStud
10-03-2011, 10:20 AM
"We still think Kyle gives us the best chance to win..."