PDA

View Full Version : Only way Denver will see a QB change...

BroncoBully
10-02-2011, 12:02 AM
I doubt John Fox and Elway want to make any decision on replacing Orton even though they may have to sometime in the future. However, maybe in tomorrow's game or the next game we are down 30 at half or going into the 4th quarter. Does Fox do what any other team would do when just killing out a game and put in reserves? Whether it would be Tebow or Quinn I belive this would be the only opportunity we have at a QB change this season. Someone would have to come in and play lights out perfect for them to take away Orton's job. It may not be fair that person would get only 1 or 2 quarters to prove their worth, but they will have to impress real quick.

sneakers
10-02-2011, 01:49 AM
I would say there is a very slim chance they will resign Orton....so at the worst we will most likely just have to wait til next year.

underrated29
10-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Week 8. Dont worry about it. I already put it in my prediction thread. Its like the sex panther, its made with real bits of panther- so you know its good.

Suh, Fairley, simon and co....will knock KO out of the game and he will never again play another down for the denver broncos. Thank the mighty lord for that!

Sinthor
10-03-2011, 01:12 AM
I doubt John Fox and Elway want to make any decision on replacing Orton even though they may have to sometime in the future. However, maybe in tomorrow's game or the next game we are down 30 at half or going into the 4th quarter. Does Fox do what any other team would do when just killing out a game and put in reserves? Whether it would be Tebow or Quinn I belive this would be the only opportunity we have at a QB change this season. Someone would have to come in and play lights out perfect for them to take away Orton's job. It may not be fair that person would get only 1 or 2 quarters to prove their worth, but they will have to impress real quick.

I could see Tebow coming in and leading another 17 point comeback or something like that. To be fair, against San Diego maybe something again like last year where it comes down to the last two plays with the Broncos having a chance to win. Maybe THAT would be good enough for the "clean slate" front office since it would have happened under THEIR watch now? Even though most of the coaches were all here last year anyway?