PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Injury Report vs GB

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2011, 02:19 PM
PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
Officially, Champ Bailey, Elvis Dumervil + Marcus Thomas are questionable. Williams + Moreno probable. Royal/D Thomas/J Thomas out. #broncos
21 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/postbroncos

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2011, 03:34 PM
For Green Bay - they have a lot

GREEN BAY PACKERS

OUT: S Nick Collins - Neck; T Brian Bulaga - Knee; RB Ryan Grant - Kidney; DE Mike Neal - Knee; LB Frank Zombo - Shoulder.

QUESTIONABLE: LB Brad Jones - Hamstring; LB Jamari Lattimore - Shoulder; CB Pat Lee - Back.

PROBABLE: T Chad Clifton - Knee; TE Jermichael Finley - Ankle; LB Clay Matthews - Quadricep; DE Ryan Pickett - Foot; LB Vic So'oto - Back; CB Tramon Williams - Shoulder; CB Charles Woodson - Foot/Knee.

threefolddead
09-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Green Bay has got it worse than we do! Course they have the depth to lose an entire team and still win a SB

BroncoJoe
09-30-2011, 07:15 PM
Last year, Green Bay was one of the most decimated teams in the league in regard to injuries. I think that worked out pretty good for them...

Also, I heard on the radio today that of their 53 man roster, 37 are their own draft picks.

That's amazing.

jlarsiii
09-30-2011, 08:48 PM
Would like to see Doom out there with Miller to see if we have anything there as far as pass rush. I know it clicked in pre-season but I take any of those results with a huge grain of salt.

Of course it may not amount to anything if Doom can't stay healthy.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Crap.......doesn't look good for Elvis, Champ and Marcus.

Joel
09-30-2011, 10:39 PM
Last year, Green Bay was one of the most decimated teams in the league in regard to injuries. I think that worked out pretty good for them...

Also, I heard on the radio today that of their 53 man roster, 37 are their own draft picks.

That's amazing.
I seem to recall SOMEONE posting an article recently that said it's actually >40. Green Bay had awful seasons in '05 and '08 plus a mediocre one in '06, which helped them get good draft picks, put to equally good use.

It's good to see we're getting our guys back at last, when we need them most, provided they aren't rushing back too soon. I admit I'm a little worried a few of them may be pushing it because they want to try to stop the slaughter Sunday. Here's hoping and praying everyone's healthy soon and no one gets hurt.

BroncoStud
09-30-2011, 11:04 PM
Green Bay might have the only medical staff that is worse than ours...

HORSEPOWER 56
10-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Seeing as how we don't have much chance at a win no matter who plays on defense this week, I'd almost rather just sit Champ and Doom until they are really GTG.

I'd hate for them to come back too early and aggravate their injuries further. We're going to need them for our post bye-week push... ;)

hamrob
10-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Green Bay has got it worse than we do! Course they have the depth to lose an entire team and still win a SBI'm not sure how you figure that?

Doom
Champ
Moreno
DJ Williams
M. Thomas
Royal
J. Thomas

That's essentially 7 starters we are missing....and undoubtedly our 2 best players. It's not like Greenbay is without Rogers and Mathews.

Denver has it wayyyy worse that Greenbay!

turftoad
10-01-2011, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure how you figure that?

Doom
Champ
Moreno
DJ Williams
M. Thomas
Royal
J. Thomas

That's essentially 7 starters we are missing....and undoubtedly our 2 best players. It's not like Greenbay is without Rogers and Mathews.

Denver has it wayyyy worse that Greenbay!

Royal, Thomas and Thomas are the only ones listed as OFFICIALLY out.