PDA

View Full Version : New trailer for Vic and Gary The Movie

Tned
09-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Hey guys, check this out. I'll admit to being a big fan of Vic and Gary's radio show. It's my favorite of all of the Denver sports shows, and I try and catch it most mornings.

Anyway, Zach Sheely (producer of the Vic and Gary show) and a friend of Zach's who is a videographer, are doing a documentary of Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller. Sounds like something along the lines of the Belicheck piece, showing them at work, home, play, etc.

They just released a trailer, thought I would share it.

szL6PSNnDL8

Buff
09-29-2011, 09:58 AM
Is this for real? It kind of seems like a homoerotic spoof.

I like Vic & Gary and would probably watch a movie if there were one, but I honestly can't tell if this is real or not.

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 10:35 AM
That HAS to be a joke...

slim
09-29-2011, 10:41 AM
They do have the best local talk show, no question.

I wish they were on more than 2 hours a day.

Tned
09-29-2011, 11:53 AM
They are working on a real documentary. It will probably only be a youtube thing. They are filming them at various locations this week.

Tned
10-13-2011, 09:47 PM
The second trailer is up at www.vicandgarythemovie.com

Buff
11-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Tned is on suicide watch:

Vic Lombardi, Gary Miller lose radio sports talk show on The Ticket
Posted: 11/29/2011 01:00:00 AM MST
Updated: 11/29/2011 07:39:24 AM MST
By Dusty Saunders
Special to The Denver Post

Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller are looking for a morning radio sports talk show. The KCNC-4 sports anchors have been informed their weekday (7-9 a.m.) gig on The Ticket (102.3 FM) has been canceled, effective at the end of the year.

The decision is tied to the move of ESPN radio programming from 1600 AM to 102.3 FM, effective Jan. 1, according to Tom Manoogian, head of Front Range Sports Network.

Read the full article at:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19429461

MasterShake
11-29-2011, 12:39 PM

Thats strange. Mike and Mike are currently on 104.3 FM in the morning, so I wonder what will be airing there?

Too bad, I liked Vic and Gary, too. Les and JoJo is awful. Les Shapiro is so condescending and talks down to everyone like they are idiots and is constantly name dropping and implying that he has some kind of "inside" infromation from "executives" at dove valley. I think him and Ron Zappolo take bubble baths together.

CJ and Kreckman is really good though, glad they kept that. If you don't already do it, everyone should follow Kreckman on Twitter. His gameday tweets are really funny usually.

Ziggy
11-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Hopefully they can replace Hastings and Evans on the Fan. That would be a huge upgrade for 104.3.

Buff
11-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Schlereth and Clough are the only two people on 104.3 that are worth a damn.

For whatever reason I just never tune into 102.3 except for listening to the Monday Elway spot after the fact. I like Vic and Gary, but they never made it into my radio rotation.

I usually listen to Mike & Mike on my ride in, so I too am interested to see how The Fan will fill that gap.

GEM
11-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Well that sucks. I like Vic & Gary. I listen to Mike & Mike at the house getting ready for work and then tune to Vic & Gary for the car drive.

I'm with Shake on Shapiro...that guy makes me want to kill kittens. :mad: Guy is so freaking annoying in so many freaking ways, I wish they would cancel his ass back to tv.....oh wait, he got kicked off tv. :laugh:

slim
11-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Well that sucks. I like Vic & Gary. I listen to Mike & Mike at the house getting ready for work and then tune to Vic & Gary for the car drive.

I'm with Shake on Shapiro...that guy makes me want to kill kittens. :mad: Guy is so freaking annoying in so many freaking ways, I wish they would cancel his ass back to tv.....oh wait, he got kicked off tv. :laugh:

He's not on TV anymore?

Is Ron Zapollo still around?

GEM
11-29-2011, 04:39 PM
He's not on TV anymore?

Is Ron Zapollo still around?

Shapiro apparently does spots on Fox 31 on Sunday nights?

Zapollo is just the newscaster on Fox 31 at night, he doesn't do the sports anymore and hasn't for awhile. He does some of the extra sports stuff.

They have a Sunday night roundtable where Shapiro and Zapollo have been on together....shoot me in the head.

Tned
11-30-2011, 12:53 AM

Read the full article at:

Yea, I've known it was pretty much a done deal for a few months. They've had "coming in 2012, ESPN Radio" plastered on their web page. I think the only question was whether or not they would get moved to a mid-day or afternoon spot on the Ticket, as the ESPN shows were going to be on in the morning.

About 5 or 6 weeks ago in their chat room, Vic said he wasn't sure what they were going to do, but hoped they would be able to keep the radio program going on some station.

So, we'll see.

BeefStew25
11-30-2011, 01:01 AM
Sandy clowns everyone else.