PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Broncos v Packers Wk 4 Preview Video

EmDiggy
09-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Broncos vs Packers Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of7lce1V5GE)

Good Evening Broncos Fans! Good Luck this Week!

Em

TXBRONC
09-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Broncos vs Packers Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of7lce1V5GE)

Good Evening Broncos Fans! Good Luck this Week!

Em

Dig I always appreciate you bringing us your take on our match ups. :beer:

I have to admit though I almost didn't watch because Denver is going to be out manned on top of that the game is at Lambeau.

I think the one you absolutely nailed is that this game can't come down to a dual between quarterbacks if it does we lose. Of course I don't think it would matter who we have out there at quarterback.

EmDiggy
09-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Dig I always appreciate you bringing us your take on our match ups. :beer:

I have to admit though I almost didn't watch because Denver is going to be out manned on top of that the game is at Lambeau.

I think the one you absolutely nailed is that this game can't come down to a dual between quarterbacks if it does we lose. Of course I don't think it would matter who we have out there at quarterback.

Thanks TXBronc!! :beer: I tend to toss records and previous games out of the window when breaking down games.. Each team matches up differently with each other.. I really feel like the Broncos aren't that far off..just a change at QB is needed

TXBRONC
09-28-2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks TXBronc!! :beer: I tend to toss records and previous games out of the window when breaking down games.. Each team matches up differently with each other.. I really feel like the Broncos aren't that far off..just a change at QB is needed

I agree Orton isn't the answer but I not sure how much of a difference Tebow would make even with his mobility because we're so depleted at wide receiver.

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Hard to argue anything on this week's breakdown from Emory. Well done. I think we are looking at something like 37-14 Green Bay. Orton is toast. We won't run well and he can't beat them.

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Hard to argue anything on this week's breakdown from Emory. Well done. I think we are looking at something like 37-14 Green Bay. Orton is toast. We won't run well and he can't beat them.

Diggy said he thinks Denver matches up well with the Packers. If he's right about that, it shouldn't be a blow out.

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Diggy said he thinks Denver matches up well with the Packers. If he's right about that, it shouldn't be a blow out.

We can match up well with them all we want, but we aren't playing Jason Campbell, Andy Dalton, or an old Matt Hasslebeck this week. It's Aaron Rodgers this week, and a tired defense will get destroyed if he's on his game.

We could very well play a decent game defensively and still lose by 21.

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 10:32 AM
We can match up well with them all we want, but we aren't playing Jason Campbell, Andy Dalton, or an old Matt Hasslebeck this week. It's Aaron Rodgers this week, and a tired defense will get destroyed if he's on his game.

We could very well play a decent game defensively and still lose by 21.

As I said if we match up well it shouldn't be a blow out.

I need no reminders of who we're facing. :shocked:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-29-2011, 11:20 AM
What concerns me is that we have trouble with good receiving TE's.

BigDaddyBronco
09-29-2011, 11:22 AM
I would like to see how Von can do covering TE's. He has great speed and range. Finley is like a WR though, might be too tough a match up.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-29-2011, 11:25 AM
I would like to see how Von can do covering TE's. He has great speed and range. Finley is like a WR though, might be too tough a match up.

He's done really well in zone coverage so far. One on one is something I'd like to see more of, except on obvious passing downs.

BigDaddyBronco
09-29-2011, 11:30 AM
If you don't know if Von is going to rush the passer or drop into coverage, it's one more thing the QB has to worry about.

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Diggy is right this game can't come down to Orton vs. Rodgers we lose that battle in a big way. Even so with Packers being so stopping the run Orton has to find ways to make some big plays in the passing game. If Denver opened up throwing ball early maybe it would soften up so we could run it a little bit. It would also be nice get a couple of interceptions.

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Cassius Vaughn or Goodman vs Greg Jennings... :laugh:

Von Miller better bring his "A" game to this game. We're going to need a nasty pass rush to even have a speck of hope.

Dzone
09-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks!Always appreciate whjen ya ll post these sites because I always forget to save them

EmDiggy
09-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks Gang!! I feel like there's too much talent on the roster to be a blowout.. at some point player's pride gotta kick in right? Lol

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Thanks Gang!! I feel like there's too much talent on the roster to be a blowout.. at some point player's pride gotta kick in right? Lol

Well, they haven't been blown out yet, but with Bailey and Doom ailing I just don't see how they can keep up with the Packers passing attack.

Should Denver fall behind by a couple of scores and we end up having to throw a lot then it could get ugly with the Packers pass rush. Orton has not played well at all under pressure.

Canmore
09-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Well, they haven't been blown out yet, but with Bailey and Doom ailing I just don't see how they can keep up with the Packers passing attack.

Should Denver fall behind by a couple of scores and we end up having to throw a lot then it could get ugly with the Packers pass rush. Orton has not played well at all under pressure.

When the pressure is on, Kyle just can't deliver. When crunch time comes Orton gets crunched.

Orton probably will have a good game versus Green Bay but it will all come when we are down 14+ points. Pretty much garbage time.