RUN FOR THE HILLS... ok jk

anton...
08-27-2007, 10:28 PM
anton is not kidding...

:cold coffee:

Tned
08-27-2007, 10:28 PM

It was funny, I went to lunch with three Cowboys fans (that's why I need this forum, I am in Cowboys country). One of them said how surprised he was when Houston beat them up after they played so well against Denver.

I told him that we have now made 10% of the league (3 of 31 teams) overconfident. These teams actually think they played well!!!

Shanny will get things straightened out pretty quick.

anton...
08-27-2007, 10:30 PM
It was funny, I went to lunch with three Cowboys fans (that's why I need this forum, I am in Cowboys country). One of them said how surprised he was when Houston beat them up after they played so well against Denver.

I told him that we have now made 10% of the league (3 of 31 teams) overconfident. These teams actually think they played well!!!

let us agree and never speak about no hills...

i dont like the up parts...

:(

broncosinindy
08-27-2007, 10:52 PM

Yeah i used to live in Dallas just south of Carrolton. and used to drive allllll the way to denton everyday. loved the town hate the cwboys.

Tned
08-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Yeah i used to live in Dallas just south of Carrolton. and used to drive allllll the way to denton everyday. loved the town hate the cwboys.

When I was a youngin, I live north of Carrolton (at least I think it was). I lived in the Colony, which is on 121 between Lewisville and Frisco (I think).

TXBRONC
08-28-2007, 04:09 PM

LOL. You are being a turd. :p :D

broncosinindy
08-28-2007, 09:21 PM
LOL. You are being a turd. :p :D

ya got me:) GREAT to see ya tex!!

TXBRONC
08-28-2007, 09:23 PM
ya got me:) GREAT to see ya tex!!

Right back at ya, we are glad that you are here.

sneakers
08-29-2007, 01:08 AM
let us agree and never speak about no hills...

i dont like the up parts...

:(

Everything is pretty much flat in Wisconsin...thanks glaciers!

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 02:26 PM

Thats funny and sooo true. Teams and FANS can all get a little carried away in the preseason with preseason success. I think I heard the other day that Payton won his first preseason game in 2 or 3 years.

Just goes to show that one team can look flat and go on to win the SB and another can look like SB champs in the preseason and go on to be 7-9 or 6-10. You just can't tell.

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Thats funny and sooo true. Teams and FANS can all get a little carried away in the preseason with preseason success. I think I heard the other day that Payton won his first preseason game in 2 or 3 years.

Just goes to show that one team can look flat and go on to win the SB and another can look like SB champs in the preseason and go on to be 7-9 or 6-10. You just can't tell.

No kidding the Raiders went 4-0 last year and ended up with worst record in the League, while Indy was just the opposite and ended up the Super Bowl champs.

Lonestar
08-29-2007, 03:16 PM
No kidding the Raiders went 4-0 last year and ended up with worst record in the League, while Indy was just the opposite and ended up the Super Bowl champs.

I bet they are glad that 4-0 did not count in the final standings or they'd been drafting near the dolts.

Superchop 7
08-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Josh has them playing their best.

Day1BroncoFan
08-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Dredging up the old dead threads again huh.

MOtorboat
08-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Josh has them playing their best.

There are 31 other teams that would be happy to have you.

If you're going to call the season over before it even starts, why are you even bothering watching football as a Broncos fan? What joy does it give you?

Take up a hobby. Learn to play the guitar, immerse yourself in emo music. Maybe you should get into reality TV, or maybe spend your time donating at the local Salvation Army.

Apply yourself harder at work. You'll reach amazing heights, I'm sure.

Go back to school and get another degree. Maybe even a Master's.

horsepig
08-25-2009, 11:38 PM
Boy, this is like diving to 300 feet.

Thnikkaman
08-25-2009, 11:44 PM
This belongs in the Smack talk forum, or deleted.

Mods, make it happen.

Watchthemiddle
08-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Created in 2007.....:confused:

honz
08-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Agreed. Season is over...they might as well give us the Lombardi Trophy right now. :championship:

Broncos Mtnman
08-26-2009, 12:24 AM
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/old_thread.jpg

GEM
08-26-2009, 09:15 AM
This belongs in the Smack talk forum, or deleted.

Mods, make it happen.

Why would this belong in smack? :confused: The beginning of the thread and where it SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT was from 2 years ago and had nothing to do with smack.

Chop,

There are plenty of threads around here for your pessimism, there was absolutely no reason to bump this. I will be closing the thread and let it move back to page 10 where it belongs.

Thanks,
GEM