PDA

View Full Version : This is all Tebow's fault

OldschoolFreak
09-28-2011, 01:41 PM
Seriously. All the controversy, drama, etc. could have been avoided if he had simply come to camp prepared which he did not do. It was his job to lose this offseason and he did just that.

I find this frustrating because although I'd like to see him on the field anyway, it's hard to fault the coaching staff for not picking intangibles and heart over preparedness, knowledge of the offense, and ability to read defenses.

It's even more frustrating because I think he has a shot to be a successful starter but needs to get game time to prove he can develop. Yet he didn't come prepared. He seems to have taken the job for granted and now we all get to painfully wait through the unavoidable cycle of having to wait for Orton to prove himself incapable.

Should have done fewer ESPN special features, Daily show appearances, and benefit events and more studying.

Pathetic! And crappy for Broncos fans.

OMorange&blue
09-28-2011, 01:42 PM
1st!!1!

This thread id going to be AWESOME!!!

Northman
09-28-2011, 01:44 PM
The drama with Tebow existed before this year.

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 01:45 PM
And its funny....with all the hype he had nothing to do with it. He is just playing football and not talking to media much.

nevcraw
what a joke / thread.

1. he had zero OTA and shortened training camp
2. He was not given any snaps with the first team offense
3. he was not named starter

this is his fault how?

MileHighCrew
Trade him, let Orton walk at the end of the season and start over with Elway's QB

Northman
09-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Trade him, let Orton walk at the end of the season and start over with Elway's QB

In my Madden game Tebow is a Viking. ;)

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 01:46 PM

and who would that be? And who would be the back up? And if that Qb flops bad in game 1, 2 and the rest like Russell?

Northman
09-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Russell was going to suck anyway.

Buff
09-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Good point, OP, Tim Tebow's work ethic sucks.

Poet
09-28-2011, 01:52 PM
I blame Topscribe.

MileHighCrew
09-28-2011, 01:53 PM
and who would that be? And who would be the back up? And if that Qb flops bad in game 1, 2 and the rest like Russell?

I'm not Elway, wish I was then I could answer that and be stupid rich but I am not. I do believe John is not a tebow guy, and he wants a QB that is more traditional. But I think he also wants one that can lead the Broncos into the future. This is a QB rich draft coming up and I hope the Broncos find someone to lead the team into the future.
Tebow, not the man but the image, is a huge PR nightmare for the Broncos. Sure he is good for jersey sales but when he is SO HORRIBLE in training camp and people want to put up a billboard to get him to play that is a distraction.
What does EFX do, give into the fans and allow Tebow to play. Even if he is successful what does that tell the team when the worst player on the field in training camp is now leading you into battle.
EFX didn't draft TT. EFX hasn't played TT and if Josh McDaniels can trade Jay Cutler, then EFX can sure as hell trade TT.

dogfish
09-28-2011, 02:03 PM
yea, good point-- damn tebow for not coaching himself up during the lockout!

nice thread. . . . :rolleyes:

BroncoWave
09-28-2011, 02:03 PM
This is the dumbest Tebow thread I have ever seen on this board, even dumber than anything started by Bullgator, jagsbch, or any other Gator fan on here.

You are completely making up and pulling something out of your ass that you have ZERO idea about. Unless you stalked his every move, I'm not sure how you could judge what his work ethic is. And given everything ever documented about his work ethic, I find it hard to believe that he would suddenly change that overnight.

As others have said, he had no offseason or OTA's with coaches. And if you actually watched the snaps he had a chance to play in the preseason, he was pretty damn solid. He didn't look rusty or unprepared to me.

I really don't know what else to say about this thread other than this...

5hfYJsQAhl0

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm not Elway, wish I was then I could answer that and be stupid rich but I am not. I do believe John is not a tebow guy, and he wants a QB that is more traditional. But I think he also wants one that can lead the Broncos into the future. This is a QB rich draft coming up and I hope the Broncos find someone to lead the team into the future.
Tebow, not the man but the image, is a huge PR nightmare for the Broncos. Sure he is good for jersey sales but when he is SO HORRIBLE in training camp and people want to put up a billboard to get him to play that is a distraction.
What does EFX do, give into the fans and allow Tebow to play. Even if he is successful what does that tell the team when the worst player on the field in training camp is now leading you into battle.
EFX didn't draft TT. EFX hasn't played TT and if Josh McDaniels can trade Jay Cutler, then EFX can sure as hell trade TT.

If they were idiots sure they could trade Tebow. But I think they are making a stand that they are not idiots and going to make go decisions unlike the past. Trading tebow before he steps onto the field would be idiotic since he was a 1st rounder but he should have been a 2nd rounder and that would still be dumb.

TC and practice dont mean as much compared to game performance. Where he has done well. Out performed Orton in preseason. Worst player on the field in TC...you have got to be kidding.....if he was the worst he would not have made it out of TC and Elway would not have been working with him. If he can not even be a solid back-up he would have been cut. He is not as bad as you are making him out to be. He has a better winning record in 3 games as a starter then Orton has. but because he is young and raw he falls into what Elway likes to do with Qbs and that is have them ride pine for a year or two (his words) before throwing them into the big game.

Tebow has not done anything to bring the PR on him. He did a book, ya so what even Sarah Palin did. He is a role model to so many people that people are drawn to him. That is not his fault.....or wait damn him for being a good guy. He told the people to not put up the billboard.

He learned after this off season that he cant do it all himself when it comes to training. He was doing his reps and drops with his brother and receivers but did not get coaching help to fix his mechanic problems. That was his fault, but lack of effort was not what he did. He just tried to do it on his own and did not progress like everyone wanted him too. he had no coach, and not to mention little coaches during McD era and no 1st team reps.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 02:06 PM
The drama with Tebow existed before this year.yes. But it also could have been put to bed.

In addition, its on TT to tell his fanatics to **** (in a Christian way) and to get behind the team, imho.
Instead, he's just allowing it to fester.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Northman
09-28-2011, 02:09 PM
yes. But it also could have been put to bed.

In addition, its on TT to tell his fanatics to **** (in a Christian way) and to get behind the team, imho.

From what ive read Tebow has said for the fans to get behind the team. Whether or not they listen is not his fault.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 02:10 PM
yea, good point-- damn tebow for not coaching himself up during the lockout!

nice thread. . . . :rolleyes:

Didn't mccoy seek prfessional coaching during the holdout? Didn't this yr's #1 pick?

Instead, he kept telling the media he was "working hard".
Yeah? At what?

MileHighCrew
09-28-2011, 02:10 PM
Tebow is a great guy, that isn't his fault no question but it is a distraction. For better or worse TT is a media circus and that is a problem.

and by all accounts yes he was that bad in TC, there we multiple reports nation wide about how bad he was in TC, missing wide open WRs, bouncing the ball in. Still cna't play under center. ect. Yes the games count huge, but you have to earn the right to play in them.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Tebow is a great guy, that isn't his fault no question but it is a distraction. For better or worse TT is a media circus and that is a problem.

and by all accounts yes he was that bad in TC, there we multiple reports nation wide about how bad he was in TC, missing wide open WRs, bouncing the ball in. Still cna't play under center. ect. Yes the games count huge, but you have to earn the right to play in them.

Exactly. Guys on Sirius NFL that saw their TC said it was almost embarassing, his play.

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 02:20 PM

I was following the reports and people attending TC on twitter and saw some of that but not to that extent.

MileHighCrew
09-28-2011, 02:20 PM
not only them, the reports in SI , the Denver Post, ESPN, NFL Network and even on this site from the people attend the camp said the same thing. He was horrible.

Poet
09-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Point blank you guys are not a competitive team. You have no shot at the playoffs and you will probably have a top five draft pick.

Kyle Orton is not the answer in Denver and you should see what you have in Tebow. Everyone knows it, Denver even tried to trade the guy.

If he was decent in the past games it should not matter at all what his time in TC showed. Who else are you going to play, Brady Quinn?

I love Tebow, I think he's an example of a great human being, but even as one of his biggest supporters I didn't think the guy had much of a shot at being a legitimate starting QB in the NFL.

But what else do you guys have left to do? Fox runs a conservative offense. Tebow would be best served by starting out in an offense like Fox's. If Kyle Orton makes you a 6-10 team, and Tebow makes you a 3-13 team, why does it really matter?

It's doubtful that Fox is going to truly held accountable for this season. I won't even factor in the get a higher draft pick argument.

There is no reason for Orton to be the starting QB at the moment. That's not a knock against him, it's more a knock against the rest of the roster.

OldschoolFreak
09-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Wow. The visceral reaction TT's name elicits in people is amazing!

Look, the title was somewhat tongue in cheek but I think the fundamental point is right. It seems like he either didn't do what was necessary to appear ready or he really doesn't have it. I don't by the latter argument (at least not yet as I think he still needs to be given a chance to prove himself).

Again, I DO WANT TO SEE TT AT QB for this team; now or as soon as possible. But he's not a saint and not beyond criticism.

I'm not anti TT at all but I think my point is valid--if he had done everything possible to come to camp prepared I think the team would be in a much different position right now w/TT under center. Instead, he SUCKED in camp and did not elevate his game to the level I think he has the capability to raise it to.

Northman
09-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Point blank you guys are not a competitive team. You have no shot at the playoffs and you will probably have a top five draft pick.

Kyle Orton is not the answer in Denver and you should see what you have in Tebow. Everyone knows it, Denver even tried to trade the guy.

If he was decent in the past games it should not matter at all what his time in TC showed. Who else are you going to play, Brady Quinn?

But what else do you guys have left to do? Fox runs a conservative offense. Tebow would be best served by starting out in an offense like Fox's. If Kyle Orton makes you a 6-10 team, and Tebow makes you a 3-13 team, why does it really matter?

It's doubtful that Fox is going to truly held accountable for this season. I won't even factor in the get a higher draft pick argument.

There is no reason for Orton to be the starting QB at the moment. That's not a knock against him, it's more a knock against the rest of the roster.

Exactly.

BroncoNut
09-28-2011, 02:36 PM
King makes a good post there.

Northman
09-28-2011, 02:37 PM

Look, the title was somewhat tongue in cheek but I think the fundamental point is right. It seems like he either didn't do what was necessary to appear ready or he really doesn't have it. I don't by the latter argument (at least not yet as I think he still needs to be given a chance to prove himself).

Again, I DO WANT TO SEE TT AT QB for this team; now or as soon as possible. But he's not a saint and not beyond criticism.

I'm not anti TT at all but I think my point is valid--if he had done everything possible to come to camp prepared I think the team would be in a much different position right now w/TT under center. Instead, he SUCKED in camp and did not elevate his game to the level I think he has the capability to raise it to.

Yes, he sucked in camp. So did Newton and now Newton is like the 3rd rated passer in the league. Just goes to show that not everything in practice/preseason tells the whole story on a player. Again, i dont know if Tebow will ever be a great QB but King is right, i would much rather find out now during a season of rebuilding so that when we get to next year's draft we know what we need at that position. I dont have a problem with sitting Tebow so as long as we dont draft a Qb in the first round next year. If Elway thinks that Tebow is the future and wants to sit him to learn, great. But to not let him play and show what he can do outside of practice/preseason is moronic if your just going to draft another Qb anyway.

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 02:37 PM

He was an idiot for thinking he could do it himself over the summer. He may have worked hard, but when you are doing it wrong to begin with, its all for nothing. He remained in shape yes, might have helped his accuracy. But his mechanics are the same. He should have hired a coach or trainer.

Poet
09-28-2011, 02:48 PM
He did it himself over the summer? So Elway did not work with him?

You honestly think Tebow locked himself in a small gym or field and only worked with himself?

Seriously?

smith49
09-28-2011, 02:53 PM
You can argue the distraction card all you want, but it holds little water if you ask me. The only true distraction out there is the one called Kyle Orton. The guy sucks. I and a thousand other bronco fans that pay attention on game day can and will tell you the same. I could even list a ton of reasons why he sucks, but If you have not been watching I see no point.

TT is an absolute saint, and I never ever even cared about him when he was a gator. I started to follow what he has done when he was drafted by the broncos. His college career was pretty impressive, however, his off the field way of life is even more so.

Get off his back, he has done nothing wrong. If Orton would be better at what he is supposed to be then we wouldnt be so up in arms about getting TT in the game. Fact is, I and a ton of others dont much care of its TT or BQ that gets the nod. We mostly just care that KO gets the boot.

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 02:57 PM

You honestly think Tebow locked himself in a small gym or field and only worked with himself?

Seriously?

He said himself during the lock out he worked out and threw with his brother. And a sometimes threw with receivers. So yah I do think so.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Yes, he sucked in camp. So did Newton and now Newton is like the 3rd rated passer in the league. Just goes to show that not everything in practice/preseason tells the whole story on a player. Again, i dont know if Tebow will ever be a great QB but King is right, i would much rather find out now during a season of rebuilding so that when we get to next year's draft we know what we need at that position. I dont have a problem with sitting Tebow so as long as we dont draft a Qb in the first round next year. If Elway thinks that Tebow is the future and wants to sit him to learn, great. But to not let him play and show what he can do outside of practice/preseason is moronic if your just going to draft another Qb anyway.
But Newton asked for/paid for/received help. TT? Book tour.

SOCALORADO.
09-28-2011, 02:59 PM

Dont do it RC, oh jeez, you did it.
Gonna be like a Springer episode here..

Northman
09-28-2011, 03:07 PM

Ooops.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/07/15/tebow-proud-of-his-offseason-conditioning/

“People see me on this stuff (golf courses and at public events) but it’s 45 minutes or an hour a day. The rest of the time I’m with my teammates training, working, trying to get better,”

http://broncotalk.net/2011/05/22441/broncos-blog/quarterback-tim-tebow-working-under-center/

Having received the team’s playbook last week when the lockout was temporarily on hold, Tebow has been working hard this off season in hopes of beating out Kyle Orton and emerging as the team’s starter.

Tebow works out three times a day (lifting, throwing and cardio) over seven hours a day, every day. Recently, he’s been contacting his teammates to set up some player-organized team workouts.

An area Tebow has been working on a lot is taking snaps from under center. As Andrew Mason of MaxDenver.com has pointed out, it’s essential for Tebow to master the trait because Head Coach John Fox‘s offenses traditionally don’t use a lot of shotgun packages.

“The biggest thing for me is that I’ve been working on play-action passes (and) play-action drop-backs — all under center,” Tebow said. “I haven’t had one rep in the shotgun, just to make being under center the most comfortable for me — and to even be more comfortable than the shotgun. So I’ve worked 100 percent on that.”

nevcraw
09-28-2011, 03:07 PM
yes. But it also could have been put to bed.

which he has...

more b.s. like this thread.. but it is a fun one.. nothing like more Tebow banter to go with our 1-2 team..

jlarsiii
09-28-2011, 03:08 PM

Not unless Elway has no faith that Tebow will ever develop into a quality NFL QB. Tebow is not Elway's boy. True he may be sitting on the sidelines to be brought along in his development, but I kind of doubt it.

However, if Elway wants TT gone so that he can swipe the slate clean and start anew then he has the perfect excuse/reason to cut all ties with him. It would be something to the effect of saying Tebow couldn't even elevate himself above a middling QB named Orton, and Orton is showing signs of being craptacular so in effect Tebow must be worse so we let him go . . . . .

This farce has gone on long enough. I am really starting to firm up the opinion that all three of these jackanapes will not be on the roster come next summer. Otherwise there really is no point in not starting TT even though he is really fundamentally flawed as a QB. Just get through the season and then send them all packing.

OldschoolFreak
09-28-2011, 03:10 PM
Get off his back, he has done nothing wrong. If Orton would be better at what he is supposed to be then we wouldnt be so up in arms about getting TT in the game. Fact is, I and a ton of others dont much care of its TT or BQ that gets the nod. We mostly just care that KO gets the boot.

Did you even read my post? Get off his back? How is that helpful?

It's really weird how quickly TT conversations become so polarized. Can't you have a critical discussion about an issue while being a supporter of that issue? I sure hope so.

I think TT is a big unknown with a huge POTENTIAL upside. Given the state of the Broncos, I'm not swayed by the "play Orton to marginally increase your win total by 1 or 2 games" argument (even if it was accurate which I don't think it is). I want to see what he can do. RIGHT NOW.

My only point was that I wish he'd made this all moot be coming to camp a little more prepared.

Northman
09-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Not unless Elway has no faith that Tebow will ever develop into a quality NFL QB. Tebow is not Elway's boy. True he may be sitting on the sidelines to be brought along in his development, but I kind of doubt it.

Maybe, but then you dont pay a guy who is going to amount to nothing his money in preseason. It makes ZERO sense to keep that kind of distraction.

However, if Elway wants TT gone so that he can swipe the slate clean and start anew then he has the perfect excuse/reason to cut all ties with him. It would be something to the effect of saying Tebow couldn't even elevate himself above a middling QB named Orton, and Orton is showing signs of being craptacular so in effect Tebow must be worse so we let him go . . . . .

This farce has gone on long enough. I am really starting to firm up the opinion that all three of these jackanapes will not be on the roster come next summer. Otherwise there really is no point in not starting TT even though he is really fundamentally flawed as a QB. Just get through the season and then send them all packing.

If Elway gets rid of them all and we draft a QB in the first round next year great. Just dont keep Tebow on the bench and have the continued circus going round and round.

BroncoWave
09-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Ooops.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/07/15/tebow-proud-of-his-offseason-conditioning/

http://broncotalk.net/2011/05/22441/broncos-blog/quarterback-tim-tebow-working-under-center/

Haha owned. Good post North!

Slick
09-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Everyone knew the guy was a MAJOR project coming out of college. Some of us just set our expectations of him a little high.

I think he's going to succeed, it's just going to take some time.

Northman
Haha owned. Good post North!

But...but...but... he was just doing a book tour. :lol:

JMac
I have been on this site since Tebow was chosen by the Broncos. Yes, I am a Gator and have been watching Tebow since his high school days. My daughter talked me into coming to the games to watch this 16 yr- old home-schooled quaterback play football.

I watched with some amazement at his antics on the field. Busting through the line and out-runnung the defensive backs just looked odd, considering his size--about 6"2 210lbs back then. His deep passes were almost always on target to his wr's and very catchable.

We were extremely pleased when he chose Florida over Alabama.

This is when the negativity and outright falsehoods started.

He was labeled not accurate and not capable of throwing the long ball. Anyone that watched him play at Nease could plainly see his athletic ability. The talk of his inaccuracy simply had us shaking our heads. Everyone on this site is aware of his career at Florida. What is distressing is the absolute falsehoods and attacks on all his game.

This is obviously a biased opinion of Tim Tebow's value to you wonderful organization. Your team has a wonderful history and has had some great players, none better on the big stage than John Elway.

Elway was a leader that would take the team on his shoulders at the time in the game when he was needed most. Many on this site don't believe that Tim has that ability. I, for one, have no doubt that he can be that type of leader and quaterback. I am not here to argue or degrade those that possess an opinion opposite from mine. Should Tim be eventually judged unworthy of these lofty heights, so be it.

To assign failure to him at this point, in my opinion, is neither wise nor prudent. I hope that Tebow can become a Bronco of great renown and make all of you proud. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to witness such.

If given the chance, he may just be Elway-ish. If not, I still wish ya'll the best going forward.

A true believer.....

BroncoWave
09-28-2011, 03:14 PM
But...but...but... he was just doing a book tour. :lol:

Sometimes I'm not sure if the people who worship at his feet or the people who hate on his every move are more ridiculous.

Slick
09-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Sometimes I'm not sure if the people who worship at his feet or the people who hate on his every move are more ridiculous.

Both of those types pale in comparison to the blind fools who still want Kyle Orton taking the snaps.

Northman
09-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Both of those types pale in comparison to the blind fools who still want Kyle Orton taking the snaps.

Well, aside from Topscribe the ones who still want Orton to start are generally Tebow haters anyway so they kind of go hand in hand.

jlarsiii
09-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Maybe, but then you dont pay a guy who is going to amount to nothing his money in preseason. It makes ZERO sense to keep that kind of distraction.

If Elway gets rid of them all and we draft a QB in the first round next year great. Just dont keep Tebow on the bench and have the continued circus going round and round.

Agreed. I never understood the money aspect either. Getting a lot of money to be a quasi-2nd/3rd string QB. I am not sure if they felt pressure to keep him because of his popularity with the fanbase. Looking at it there would have been uproar if they had cut him and we sucked like we have, but that doesn't change the uproar of having him on the team sitting on his ass at the same time that we are sucking it up. They are stuck with no good option.

Who knows, if they keep TT maybe they are trying to groom him for next year and then if it doesn't work out bring in somebody in 2013. I still think he will be gone though because this team sucks and he is still on the bench. It could be due to his lack of fundamental skills, or because they already have a plan to jettison him so why bother developing him.

Slick
09-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Well, aside from Topscribe the ones who still want Orton to start are generally Tebow haters anyway so they kind of go hand in hand.

Maybe so. I won't call someone in Orton's corner a Tebow hater. Why would they hate Tebow?

There's absolutely no reason for any Bronco fan to hate Tim Tebow. He hasn't done a damn thing to wrong any one of us.

jlarsiii
09-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Ooops.

That doesn't bode well for him though. So he was actually working on the basic fundamentals during the offseason and apparently made no improvement? Yikes. . .

Northman
09-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Agreed. I never understood the money aspect either. Getting a lot of money to be a quasi-2nd/3rd string QB. I am not sure if they felt pressure to keep him because of his popularity with the fanbase. Looking at it there would have been uproar if they had cut him and we sucked like we have, but that doesn't change the uproar of having him on the team sitting on his ass at the same time that we are sucking it up. They are stuck with no good option.

Who knows, if they keep TT maybe they are trying to groom him for next year and then if it doesn't work out bring in somebody in 2013. I still think he will be gone though because this team sucks and he is still on the bench. It could be due to his lack of fundamental skills, or because they already have a plan to jettison him so why bother developing him.

Yea, i dont understand it either. If we are keeping him just because of jersey sales than i think thats a sad state of affairs for us as Bronco fans. Give me wins over a specific jersey or player. My only guess right now (or hope) is that they are just letting him sit to give him the go next year. And then in the upcoming draft maybe take a QB in the later rounds while still trying to solidify the other positions and depth. If they want to start fresh and take a guy like Luck or Jones than great. But they need to move Tebow just from a "drama" standpoint.

Poet
09-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Hello passengers, welcome to the Owned Express bus tour. If you look over to the right you'll see RC getting owned by Northman. Note Northman's use of facts that are backed up by links.

Northman
09-28-2011, 03:27 PM
That doesn't bode well for him though. So he was actually working on the basic fundamentals during the offseason and apparently made no improvement? Yikes. . .

Hard to say for me.

Im not a big fan of basing everything off practice (if that is what they are indeed doing as a coaching staff). I mean, in preseason with probably the worst backups in the NFL i think he did pretty damn good and i saw the same type of player i saw in the last 3 games last year. Does he need work? Yes. But i think if they just gave him the reigns for the year we would get a much BROADER indication of whether or not he can improve where it matters most, on the field in live action.

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Yea, i dont understand it either. If we are keeping him just because of jersey sales than i think thats a sad state of affairs for us as Bronco fans. Give me wins over a specific jersey or player. My only guess right now (or hope) is that they are just letting him sit to give him the go next year. And then in the upcoming draft maybe take a QB in the later rounds while still trying to solidify the other positions and depth. If they want to start fresh and take a guy like Luck or Jones than great. But they need to move Tebow just from a "drama" standpoint.

I think after the failed trade and since they are stuck with Orton. They figured they would play him while using that time to coach Tebow and give him the needed work on his mechanics.

I also think that having a better the 4-12 record is very important to them. They need to show they are a better team and that they are making progress. To show that Fox is indeed the right coach and they are making headway.

jlarsiii

That is definitely the other option in this scenario. If TT stays I fully expect the team to draft a QB in the later rounds just like you said because Orton and Quinn are both likely gone after the year. Otherwise they will let TT go, be forced to get a QB in the first round hoping to land a potential franchise guy, and then probably go sign a FA or two as backups.

Northman
Maybe so. I won't call someone in Orton's corner a Tebow hater. Why would they hate Tebow?

There's absolutely no reason for any Bronco fan to hate Tim Tebow. He hasn't done a damn thing to wrong any one of us.

Agreed, but you know how it goes.

Northman
09-28-2011, 03:32 PM
I think after the failed trade and since they are stuck with Orton. They figured they would play him while using that time to coach Tebow and give him the needed work on his mechanics.

I also think that having a better the 4-12 record is very important to them. They need to show they are a better team and that they are making progress. To show that Fox is indeed the right coach and they are making headway.

Maybe, but speaking from my viewpoint as a fan i understand where we are as a organization. I really dont need Fox, Elway, or anyone there to try and sugarcoat a turd. Ive seen enough in terms of philosophy and personnel to realize we are making some strides but in other areas it continues to be a head scratcher. I think it has more to do with keeping the lockerroom happy. I think Fox fears losing the lockerroom because THEY may believe they can win this year with Orton starting. Either way, after a few more weeks we will have a pretty clear picture of where the season is heading.

jlarsiii
09-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Hard to say for me.

Im not a big fan of basing everything off practice (if that is what they are indeed doing as a coaching staff). I mean, in preseason with probably the worst backups in the NFL i think he did pretty damn good and i saw the same type of player i saw in the last 3 games last year. Does he need work? Yes. But i think if they just gave him the reigns for the year we would get a much BROADER indication of whether or not he can improve where it matters most, on the field in live action.

Maybe they are worried that putting him into action sooner than he is ready will stunt his growth and cripple his development. Maybe they want to bring him along for a few years ala Rivers and Rodgers. It is hard to say.

Having been one of the most ardent Orton supporters this last offseason it is hard for me to turn the page on this chapter. I knew Orton sucked, but sucked less than Tebow appeared to. I guess I had hope that we could pull out some wins this season. With that hope fading quite fast I really see no point in not putting TT in.

The Glue Factory
09-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Apparently nobody has a sense of satire. :tsk:

arapaho2
09-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Seriously. All the controversy, drama, etc. could have been avoided if he had simply come to camp prepared which he did not do. It was his job to lose this offseason and he did just that.

I find this frustrating because although I'd like to see him on the field anyway, it's hard to fault the coaching staff for not picking intangibles and heart over preparedness, knowledge of the offense, and ability to read defenses.

It's even more frustrating because I think he has a shot to be a successful starter but needs to get game time to prove he can develop. Yet he didn't come prepared. He seems to have taken the job for granted and now we all get to painfully wait through the unavoidable cycle of having to wait for Orton to prove himself incapable.

Should have done fewer ESPN special features, Daily show appearances, and benefit events and more studying.

Pathetic! And crappy for Broncos fans.

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/9751/coolstorybrohouse.jpg

Chris90210
09-28-2011, 04:20 PM
plummer vs. cutler 2.0

chazoe60
09-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Where'd RC go? He got kicked in the ____ and then ran away.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Ooops.

Oops schmoops.

I SAID professional help. Ala mccoy/newton working with ex-nfl greats.

I was among the millions that was fed those headlines all summer long. Big whoopee. Where's the RESULTING IMPROVEMENT?

Throwing the ball around to teammates isn't quite the same.

Especially when "some" here think said teammates (75%?) are junk.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 05:26 PM
You see, this is where you are baseless. If you're going to throw aound names and or generalities, at least be factual.
Read my past posts on the subject before you label me as a "hater".

You're factually incorrect.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 05:27 PM

Correct.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 05:28 PM
That doesn't bode well for him though. So he was actually working on the basic fundamentals during the offseason and apparently made no improvement? Yikes. . .my point exactly. But it flies in the face of those that are more into fleeting "gotcha moments".

claymore
09-28-2011, 05:45 PM
In my Madden game Tebow is a Viking. ;)

I bumped him back to 3rd because I couldnt afford his escalators...

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Hello passengers, welcome to the Owned Express bus tour. If you look over to the right you'll see RC getting owned by Northman. Note Northman's use of facts that are backed up by links.
Lmao.

Really?

You're that easily impressed?

How about action vs words. THAT impresses me. And evidently EFX.

Owned..... :laugh:

I'd rather TT own up and have actually shown his bosses he's a worthy employee by burning the midnite oil and getting some professional mentoring so day 1 he'd impress them.

Colt McCoy grabbed Favre as a mentor...couldn't TT have spent more than a couple days with Elway?

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 05:48 PM
Apparently nobody has a sense of satire. :tsk:
Some do

Ravage!!!
09-28-2011, 05:53 PM

Seriously?

Elway work with him? Elway isn't the coach, and the FO and players couldn't work together during the lockout.

But he COULD have hired coaches, like Cam Newton did. Like Colt did. If he worked hard, he could have been smarter about it and worked with someone that actually knew how to coach him on what needs to be worked on.

Throwing the ball to teammates and running some routes isn't the same thing.

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect Practice makes perfect. If he's practicing without coaching, he's not getting the most out of his workouts.

I think oldschool pretty much sums up how I felt. I knew we would suck this year, but was at least looking forward to seeing TT play. That was MUCh more interesting than watching lame-ass Orton behind center. But instead, he came to camps and sucked it up bad enough that the competition was OVER. He wasn't even showing he had it enough to make it a competetion with Orton. Thats really REALLY disappointing.

Dreadnought
09-28-2011, 05:57 PM

I have settled on the Tebow haters as being the more ridiculous. It was a high standard to acheive, yet they continue to deliver.

As for me? We made a mistake dropping Brian Griese. But thats in the past now.

Shazam!
09-28-2011, 06:01 PM
It's McDaniels fault. If he didnt push Cutler out in the first place, there'd be no QB issue and Orton wouldnt be here.

what a joke / thread.

this is his fault how?

This should be obvious...

Poet
09-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Elway work with him? Elway isn't the coach, and the FO and players couldn't work together during the lockout.

But he COULD have hired coaches, like Cam Newton did. Like Colt did. If he worked hard, he could have been smarter about it and worked with someone that actually knew how to coach him on what needs to be worked on.

Throwing the ball to teammates and running some routes isn't the same thing.

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect Practice makes perfect. If he's practicing without coaching, he's not getting the most out of his workouts.

I think oldschool pretty much sums up how I felt. I knew we would suck this year, but was at least looking forward to seeing TT play. That was MUCh more interesting than watching lame-ass Orton behind center. But instead, he came to camps and sucked it up bad enough that the competition was OVER. He wasn't even showing he had it enough to make it a competetion with Orton. Thats really REALLY disappointing.

You really, really missed the mark. Elway worked with him. That was part of the rebuttal.....

Again, I find it hard to believe that all he did was just work with his teammates. Maybe he didn't go public with it or whatever else, but I find it shocking that he of all individuals did not.

I just don't think he's any good, there's a difference.

Ravage!!!
09-28-2011, 06:13 PM
You really, really missed the mark. Elway worked with him. That was part of the rebuttal.....

Again, I find it hard to believe that all he did was just work with his teammates. Maybe he didn't go public with it or whatever else, but I find it shocking that he of all individuals did not.

I just don't think he's any good, there's a difference.

Elway worked with Tebow after practices had started. Elway isn't going to be the QBs coach and work out individually with the QBs during offseason.

But it would be known if Tebow did hire a coach, Imean.. the kind of tp he uses is known to everyone.

Lets look at Tebow's history. After his junior year in college, it was well known that the NFL scouts didn't consider him to be a top QB prospect for the pros. He said that he would show everyone, and work on changing his game so that people could see he COULD be an NFL QB. Did he change? Did he work on his mechanics and throwing motion in ALLLLL those months between his junior and senior year? DId he change during his senior year? No. When did he try to change?... the months right before the combine.

So since then, he's reverted back to what he knows. I personally think he figures he can do it with how things are, and is determined to do it his way. It all falls into the very pattern that he's exhibited already.

So I think he did work out. I think he did lift weights. I think he did throw to teammates and take some hand-snaps and drop back and throw the ball.....but he didn't hire a REAL coach to work with him. That would have been a TOP story, especially with Tebow.

But I think you are right. I didn't think he would make it when coming out of college, and am seeing that he's still trying to do things the way he did them in college... and not working to really CHANGE what needs to be changed. He's not good. Perhaps this will be a wake up call for him.

GEM
09-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Here's another thought.....if Orton didn't suck so freaking bad, Tebow wouldn't even be brought up.

lgenf
09-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Is anyone going to bring up the fact that T2 is not a Fox type QB and that probably no matter what T2 did in practice wasn't going to matter much?

Tebow is not a pocket passer, neither is Cam Newton

That doesn't mean either of them can't make a throw from the pocket, but that's not their only game

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I blame Elway...enough with smoke and mirrors. Tell us everything like you claimed you would......BTW why 1 tweet per month?

Dreadnought
09-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Here's another thought.....if Orton didn't suck so freaking bad, Tebow wouldn't even be brought up.

Truth. Orton got that thing almost none of us get - a second chance, a complete do-over, even after his epic meltdown in 2010. He has blown it anyways. Tebow didn't make that happen, and Orton has always controlled that aspect.

For whatever reason he does not cut the mustard. He can't hack it. He is a loser*.

* Loser, as defined in this case, by an ability at playing professional tackle football. He has glommed onto enough of Pat Bowlen's money to live the life of a comfortable gentleman of leisure for the duration if he isn't overly extravagent and invests Bowlen's money wisely. I would advise tax free municipal bonds, but there are other strategeries. He, Mrs. Orton, and little Ortons will live well, so he's not a loser in that respect.

Northman
09-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Oops schmoops.

I SAID professional help. Ala mccoy/newton working with ex-nfl greats.

I was among the millions that was fed those headlines all summer long. Big whoopee. Where's the RESULTING IMPROVEMENT?

Throwing the ball around to teammates isn't quite the same.

Especially when "some" here think said teammates (75%?) are junk.

Actually you said he didnt do anything and spent all his time on a book tour. clearly, you were incorrect.

MOtorboat
09-28-2011, 09:02 PM

Also a thought...if Orton is so bad, why can't Tebow beat him out for the position?

Is anyone going to bring up the fact that T2 is not a Fox type QB and that probably no matter what T2 did in practice wasn't going to matter much?

Tebow is not a pocket passer, neither is Cam Newton

That doesn't mean either of them can't make a throw from the pocket, but that's not their only game

First, Fox isn't calling the shots on offense. At this point it only appears he's meddling with McCoy's decisions, i.e., not spreading it out on the goalline and trying to power it in with an offense that can't do that right now. Earlier in the game, the offense was spread out and Orton made the reads. Why did that change in the second half? Was it because McCoy got more conservative in his 60-percent pass oriented offense, or did Fox interfere in the overall philosophy, thus hindering the offense.

Second, Cam Newton IS showing he can be a quarterback who stands in the pocket and reads defenses. While Tebow hasn't had many changes to prove he can do that, in his limited action he hasn't shown any ability to go from read to read. Cam Newton has so far. Bad comparison.

Dreadnought
09-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Also a thought...if Orton is so bad, why can't Tebow beat him out for the position?

EZ - rigged game. It was a sucker competition from the start, and the goalposts will be moved as often as need be. I can set up a race where a sloth beats a greyhound, but it won't tell us very much about the racing ability of either sloths or greyhounds

MOtorboat
09-28-2011, 09:17 PM
EZ - rigged game. It was a sucker competition from the start, and the goalposts will be moved as often as need be. I can set up a race where a sloth beats a greyhound, but it won't tell us very much about the racing ability of either sloths or greyhounds

Or, maybe its not...

This is how starting positions have been won and lost since the inception of the game. Why is this one different?

Dreadnought
09-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Or, maybe its not...

This is how starting positions have been won and lost since the inception of the game. Why is this one different?

Oh, I disagree. I think fair and open competition is the exception rather than the rule. Its a rare coach (or boss, for that matter) who doesn't hire/promote based on preconceptions.

I had a boss once who hired people entirely based upon where they got their degree. He interviewed everyone, but knew who was getting the offer ahead of time. He was firmly convinced that better people went to better Universities - and it took the serial hiring of some of the dopiest SOB's you ever met to convince him his criteria itself was hosed up. After eventually firing these dolts he eventually figured out there were other criteria worth examining.

There are endless variants of this kind of stupidity, but you get my point.

BroncoJoe
09-28-2011, 09:49 PM
I remember when Tom Brady won the starting role in TC over Bledsoe.

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Dreadnought
09-28-2011, 09:53 PM

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

And Terrell Davis for the Georgia Bulldogs, etc. etc.

MOtorboat
09-28-2011, 09:56 PM
You guys are right...what was I thinking...

Tim Tebow is a hall of fame quarterback who just needs to play. You know, like Brian Griese.

MOtorboat
09-28-2011, 09:58 PM
And Terrell Davis for the Georgia Bulldogs, etc. etc.

Davis started his junior and senior season at Georgia, so I'm not sure what you mean here...

Northman
09-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Or, maybe its not...

Well, in Newton's case he actually got to work and play with first stringers.

jhildebrand
09-28-2011, 10:39 PM
This is all Elway and Fox's fault for promising transparency and an open competition at the QB position and then didn't deliver on their promise!

MOtorboat
09-28-2011, 10:41 PM
Well, in Newton's case he actually got to work and play with first stringers.

He has as many games with the first stringers now as Tebow does. And he looks monumentally better than Tebow in his pocket presence, defensive reads and passing production.

Both are small sample sizes. I'll give you that.

jhildebrand
09-28-2011, 10:42 PM

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Or when Big Ben beat out Tommy Maddox

or when Tony Romo beat out Drew Bledsoe

or when Philip Rivers beat out Drew Brees

or when Aaron Rodgers beat out Brett Favre

oh wait! None of those QB's WON/EARNED the starting position based on practice, preseason, TC

jhildebrand
09-28-2011, 10:46 PM

Well how come Vickerson started at DT but then Marcus Thomas and McBean got more playing time as PS went on? :confused:

How come when they performed well in the PS games they earned time with the #1s? :confused:

Funny how Tebow outperformed Orton in Dallas but didn't earn ANY time with the #1's whereas a week or two later Quinn earned more time moving up the depth chart after some clean up duty against 3rd stringers? :confused:

Am I the only one who questions that?

Every other QB competition I can recall from recent memory had each of the QB's working with the #1's. Kind of peculiar that NEITHER TT nor Quinn got a SINGLE rep with the #1's.

The bottom line is it wasn't a competition; but if it was, it was one which Orton was the only possible winner.

horsepig
09-28-2011, 11:06 PM

Tim Tebow is a hall of fame quarterback who just needs to play. You know, like Brian Griese.

For God's sake, give it a break, Mo.

Tned
09-28-2011, 11:15 PM

There's a Hillis analogy in here somewhere, let me think about it for a sec....

BroncoJoe
09-28-2011, 11:15 PM

Not everything is so black and white, MO.

pnbronco
09-28-2011, 11:46 PM
He said himself during the lock out he worked out and threw with his brother. And a sometimes threw with receivers. So yah I do think so.

I heard this one the radio I think The Ticket about 2 weeks ago. That Tim worked with his brother who is a college coach. Orton and Quinn hired NFL past QB coaches to work out with, actually Quinn hired 2 NFL QB coaches.

Too tired to read through all the post, so if someone else posted this....sorry.

Tned
09-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Not everything is so black and white, MO.

Anyone know what brought "rage against the machine MO" back?

GEM
09-29-2011, 12:03 AM

Who said that, Mo? You have this preconceived motion that anyone is saying that Tebow is hof just because we dont like Orton. I think damn near every one of us has said that Tebow might not be the answer. We may need to draft a qb. What our opinion is is Orton is NOT the answer, we need to see Tebow in order to know our next move. now if you think Orton is the long term answer, i am sorry.

sneakers
09-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Hey I have two threads now in the Black hole! :beer:

dogfish
09-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Anyone know what brought "rage against the machine MO" back?

bud light. . . BOOD light. . . bud light. . . .

BOOD light!

:heh:

or, maybe he's just combative by nature. . .

dogfish
09-29-2011, 12:54 AM

Dear Midget,

What's up with this type of resorting to third-rate sarcasm every time somebody fails to see things the way you do?

:noidea:

I mean, that stuff's fine enough for the trolls and halfwits-- but why you gotta be doin' that shit to the relatively normal people? I don't get why Kyle Orton is worth it. . . is it just some perverse sense of justice? Or just pure dislike of Tebow? Ya know it's perfectly possible to dislike both-- look at Clay.

TIA

Clipworthy
09-29-2011, 01:16 AM
I dislike Tebow. I dislike winning. I like Orton.

dogfish
09-29-2011, 01:34 AM
I dislike Tebow. I dislike winning. I like Orton.

you, sir, have no tiger's blood!

Clipworthy
09-29-2011, 02:41 AM
you, sir, have no tiger's blood!

Orton is an F-18 bro and we're all winning

Bosco
09-29-2011, 03:09 AM
what a joke / thread.

this is his fault how?

Not to mention his positional coach is a converted receivers coach.

Northman
09-29-2011, 08:41 AM
He has as many games with the first stringers now as Tebow does. And he looks monumentally better than Tebow in his pocket presence, defensive reads and passing production.

Both are small sample sizes. I'll give you that.

And their both 1-2. However, i was also talking about in practice and preseason. And in Denver's case working with our backups is a lot worse than working with our starters.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 08:59 AM
And their both 1-2. However, i was also talking about in practice and preseason. And in Denver's case working with our backups is a lot worse than working with our starters.

Just out of curiosity, are you keeping count of how many times you post the same complaint about how TT hasnt been given a chance, and TT should be the starter cause Orton sucks, and TT has skilz, and TT is a "balla", and he can karaoke Hall and Oates songs like its nobodys buisness, and....etc,etc.
You know like a running count? Cause i got you at 627 TT complaints right now.

And i just got a tweet from Elway....
Yo! what up Socal!
Holla at yo boy that when he gets to a 1000 posts, i will
spot him a triple espresso macchiato!!!! LOL!!

So, you seem to be making serious inroads in the decision making process over at Dove Valley. Got that goin for ya.

Northman
09-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Just out of curiosity, are you keeping count of how many times you post the same complaint about how TT hasnt been given a chance, and TT should be the starter cause Orton sucks, and TT has skilz, and TT is a "balla", and he can karaoke Hall and Oates songs like its nobodys buisness, and....etc,etc.

Yo! what up Socal!

So, you seem to be making serious inroads in the decision making process over at Dove Valley. Got that goin for ya.

Sorry SoCal, i just cant dumb it down with pictures for you. It goes against everything i believe in.

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Not to mention his positional coach is a converted receivers coach.

He was a quaterbacks coach before he was a receiver's coach.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Sorry SoCal, i just cant dumb it down with pictures for you. It goes against everything i believe in.

What does? The fact that the DEN FO doesnt see things your way?
They shelved him. The FO put TT on a shelf, and wrote on the box,
"To be opened at a later date. Much later".
When that is, and for what reason that is, nobody truly knows, but making the same complaints, which obviously the FO doesnt share your opinion on, or care for that matter, wont bring him down from the shelf any sooner.
It is what it is, dude. Let it go.

Northman
09-29-2011, 09:22 AM
What does? The fact that the DEN FO doesnt see things your way?
They shelved him. The FO put TT on a shelf, and wrote on the box,
"To be opened at a later date. Much later".
When that is, and for what reason that is, nobody truly knows, but making the same complaints, which obviously the FO doesnt share your opinion on, or care for that matter, wont bring him down from the shelf any sooner.
It is what it is, dude. Let it go.

Let what go? My opinion. **** you dude. :lol:

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Let what go? My opinion. **** you dude. :lol:

What is your opinion?? LOL!
Your just ranting!
Seriously! Go ahead and sum it up for us. And be sure NOT to leave out your actual opinion on the matter of why TT IS NOT starting for the Denver Broncos. Explain, and be specific. If its a conspiracy that has to do with $$$$ and his contract, put that in your opinion. If it has to do with a poor FO made up of bone heads who dont know what they are doing, put that in there too. But please give us your opinion on this matter, cause so far all's i read from most posters including you is something along this line,
"TT is a "balla" when he plays,(preseason WTF!?!?, 3 meaningless games) and he isnt getting the respect, and he just needs to play cause Orton sucks....and Brady sucks too".

I will patiently await your opinion.

Northman
09-29-2011, 09:44 AM
What is your opinion?? LOL!
Your just ranting!
Seriously! Go ahead and sum it up for us. And be sure NOT to leave out your actual opinion on the matter of why TT IS NOT starting for the Denver Broncos. Explain, and be specific. If its a conspiracy that has to do with $$$$ and his contract, put that in your opinion. If it has to do with a poor FO made up of bone heads who dont know what they are doing, put that in there too. But please give us your opinion on this matter, cause so far all's i read from most posters including you is something along this line,
"TT is a "balla" when he plays,(preseason WTF!?!?, 3 meaningless games) and he isnt getting the respect, and he just needs to play cause Orton sucks....and Brady sucks too".

I will patiently await your opinion.

Ive stated my opinion time and time again. Orton has shown what he can do, we are not winning the SB this year. We've only seen 3 games from Tebow and he has played as well as many great NFL QB's in the same time frame. Im of the "opinion" to let him play out the year to see if he can improve, if not, we move on.

If he doesnt play this year so what? Elway has stated he wants Tebow to sit and learn which i take as him probably going to go with the kid next year or if we start losing a crapload of games throw him in then. Its not going to make or break me as a fan regardless of what they do. But this is a messageboard and im going to express my views whether you like it or not. If you dont like what i say, dont respond. No one is forcing you too.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:47 AM
Ive stated my opinion time and time again. Orton has shown what he can do, we are not winning the SB this year. We've only seen 3 games from Tebow and he has played as well as many great NFL QB's in the same time frame. Im of the "opinion" to let him play out the year to see if he can improve, if not, we move on.

If he doesnt play this year so what? Elway has stated he wants Tebow to sit and learn which i take as him probably going to go with the kid next year or if we start losing a crapload of games throw him in then. Its not going to make or break me as a fan regardless of what they do. But this is a messageboard and im going to express my views whether you like it or not. If you dont like what i say, dont respond. No one is forcing you too.

No. Thats not your opinion.
You RANT that TT should be starting.
WHY ISNT HE? What is your opinion on WHY TT ISNT STARTING??
It is a message board. It isnt a bitch , piss and moan board.

Northman
09-29-2011, 09:51 AM
No. Thats not your opinion.
You RANT that TT should be starting.
WHY ISNT HE? What is your opinion on WHY TT ISNT STARTING??
It is a message board. It isnt a bitch , piss and moan board.

Now your just trolling.

Im not pissing and moaning. If Tebow doesnt ever start another game for Denver it has no reflection me or my fandom of the Broncos. Im not even a Tebow fan. Ive said it before, if Andrew Luck or another young QB was in his position i would be making the same comments.

Why is Tebow not starting? I have no idea. I dont work at Dove Valley. No one here does.

But just because i want to see the kid play of over Orton doesnt mean im pissing and moaning. Far from it. But hey, i could be really childish and post lots of Andrew Luck pics! :lol:

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:58 AM
Now your just trolling.

Im not pissing and moaning. If Tebow doesnt ever start another game for Denver it has no reflection me or my fandom of the Broncos. Im not even a Tebow fan. Ive said it before, if Andrew Luck or another young QB was in his position i would be making the same comments.

Why is Tebow not starting? I have no idea. I dont work at Dove Valley. No one here does.

But just because i want to see the kid play of over Orton doesnt mean im pissing and moaning. Far from it. But hey, i could be really childish and post lots of Andrew Luck pics! :lol:

You CARE so much that everyday, every-freakin-day along with a hundred floridians, your here ranting that TT should start, that every other opinion on why he ISNT starting is wrong, and yet no offer of your actual opinion on why he ISNT starting is given.
And just now suddenly ....you dont really care that TT isnt starting.......but he should be......Waa.
And thats not childish. At all.
Nor is building a billboard to basically yell an opinion to the FO.
Right. :lol:

Northman
09-29-2011, 10:01 AM
You CARE so much that everyday, every-freakin-day along with a hundred floridians, your here ranting that TT should start, that every other opinion on why he ISNT starting is wrong, and yet no offer of your actual opinion on why he ISNT starting is given.
And just now suddenly ....you dont really care that TT isnt starting.......but he should be......Waa.

Em, no.

You took one line out of a post (did you even bother to read the rest of it?) and claimed i was "ranting". :lol:

Well, there is a cure for this SoCal. If you dont care for my "ranting" why not just put me on ignore? Surely you wouldnt have to whine and cry about my "ranting" anymore. ;)

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 10:03 AM
Em, no.

You took one line out of a post (did you even bother to read the rest of it?) and claimed i was "ranting". :lol:

Well, there is a cure for this SoCal. If you dont care for my "ranting" why not just put me on ignore? Surely you wouldnt have to whine and cry about my "ranting" anymore. ;)

I dont put folks on ignore, that would be "childish".
I am simply trying to bring the reality that the FO doesnt see things your way, and more importantly, theres nothing you can do about it.
But thats just MY opinion on the matter. :D

Northman
09-29-2011, 10:04 AM
I am simply trying to bring the reality that the FO doesnt see thing your way, and more importantly, theres nothing you can do about it.

I never said they saw it my way. Only what i would like to see happen. I just dont happen to agree with you opinion on the matter. ;)

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 10:09 AM
I never said they saw it my way. Only what i would like to see happen. I just dont happen to agree with you opinion on the matter. ;)

So why the daily ranting? Why the daily defense of why TT SHOULD BE starting?
Nothings changed since camp when TT was made the Co-silver medalist of the 2nd string QB position.
Is this just a bitch, piss and moan message board, or is there an actual, viable, healthy discussion about WHY TT ISNT starting going on?

Why isnt TT starting North? And yes, i value your opinion, and i care!:D

Ravage!!!
09-29-2011, 10:14 AM
WHY Tebow isn't starting has been debated time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

It doesn't really matter why anymore. He's not starting and people want him to start. They don't care why he's not starting, because it just doesn't matter. The point STILL comes down to the fact that people don't CARE why ORton is starting, they only know they do NOT want ORton to be starting... PERIOD. That's it. Thats the end of the discussion in one quick sentence (and a sentence that has been stated time and time and time and time and time and time and time again).

So going back to the point. If the coaches don't agree with the opinion on who should be starting, what difference does it make to debate WHY he's not starting? :confused: It doesn't. Its the same debate worded a different way.

BroncoJoe
09-29-2011, 10:15 AM
LMAO at SoCal accusing someone of ranting.

Classic.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 10:20 AM
LMAO at SoCal accusing someone of ranting.

Classic.

You like that?
I was waiting for North to barbacue me, but i think hes already drinking!:lol:

I Eat Staples
09-29-2011, 10:21 AM
No, its McDaniels' fault for drafting this clearly raw prospect in the 1st round.

slim
09-29-2011, 10:23 AM

Yo! what up Socal!

Are you keeping count of how many pictures of college QB's you have posted?

I have the count at 2,794

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 10:25 AM
WHY Tebow isn't starting has been debated time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

It doesn't really matter why anymore. He's not starting and people want him to start. They don't care why he's not starting, because it just doesn't matter. The point STILL comes down to the fact that people don't CARE why ORton is starting, they only know they do NOT want ORton to be starting... PERIOD. That's it. Thats the end of the discussion in one quick sentence (and a sentence that has been stated time and time and time and time and time and time and time again).

So going back to the point. If the coaches don't agree with the opinion on who should be starting, what difference does it make to debate WHY he's not starting? :confused: It doesn't. Its the same debate worded a different way.

Actually the whole point to this excercise, or "rant" as Joe put it was to let them get to that conclusion themselves.
NO amount of bitching or pissing or moaning or floridians goin to Home Depot to buy lumber to build their TT billboard is gonna change the FO's opinion of TT. TT will start when he starts. It is what it is. Let it go.

smith49
09-29-2011, 10:26 AM

Did you even read my post? Get off his back? How is that helpful?

It's really weird how quickly TT conversations become so polarized. Can't you have a critical discussion about an issue while being a supporter of that issue? I sure hope so.

I think TT is a big unknown with a huge POTENTIAL upside. Given the state of the Broncos, I'm not swayed by the "play Orton to marginally increase your win total by 1 or 2 games" argument (even if it was accurate which I don't think it is). I want to see what he can do. RIGHT NOW.

My only point was that I wish he'd made this all moot be coming to camp a little more prepared.

Yah. I wasn't referring to your post oldschool. I was referring in general to those blaming TT for causing a distraction for the team which I think is BS. The guy deserves no blame for KO sucking. Yah he could have played better in camp etc. but he didn't. I just don't think it's fair to criticize a second year guy for not being awesome in his second camp. Especially under the circumstance. The distraction for this team is a 7 year vet who seems to be getting worse the more he plays. That's also why I stated that it should be time to try him and or BQ. We just need to see if there is anything there to hold on to and move forward. We can't do that with KO out there.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 10:26 AM

actually its
Luck 447
Barkley 336
Jones 247

Luck is winning right now, but with my USC-man-crush for Barkley he should be catching up!

I Eat Staples
09-29-2011, 10:36 AM

I'll take the over on that.

Npba900
09-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Everyone knew the guy was a MAJOR project coming out of college. Some of us just set our expectations of him a little high.

I think he's going to succeed, it's just going to take some time.

The only problem is how do you pay a guy Millions of dollars waiting 2-3 years to see if he is starting material as a QB in the NFL.

Make no mistake! McD left this mess for EFX to deal with and cleanup.

Northman
09-29-2011, 11:08 AM
The only problem is how do you pay a guy Millions of dollars waiting 2-3 years to see if he is starting material as a QB in the NFL.

You may need to ask John Elway that. He is of the thought it its good to let a kid sit for 2 years before letting them take over.

jlarsiii
09-29-2011, 11:12 AM

This is all on McD for sure.

As to getting paid millions and waiting on QB prospects that has happened before. Both Rivers and Rodgers were drafted in the first round, paid first round money, and sat on the bench for more than a year. So the precedent has already been set. Money isn't the issue, preparedness is.

Npba900
09-29-2011, 11:21 AM

You know the possibliity/scenario could be in 2012 EFX agree to draft either Landry, Barkley, or Luck; all of whom have played in Pro Style offenses in College and are much more mechnanically and fundamentally sound than T2 is, and as rookies, challenge T2 for the starting job!

Tebow's best hope in 2012 is that he comes into camp without all the flaws he exhibted in 2011 and show EFX that he has the makings of actually becoming the prototypical NFL QB. If Tebow fails to do this, he may find himself sitting behind rookie QB that is starting for the Broncos in 2012.

Tebow comes into TC in 2012 showing vast improvements, then Elway may decided to let whichever of the top 3 QB's he drafted sit for one year, while T2 starts 16 games to see if he's truly a starting QB in the NFL.

If Tebow fails as a starter, perhaps Elway starts whispering in T2's ear.....its time to give great thought and consideration of changing position and becoming a TE. T2 can refuse/respectfully disagree with Elway and for a trade to coninue his dream of playing QB in the NFL with another team.

Its actually up to Tebow now.

Npba900
09-29-2011, 11:27 AM
This is all on McD for sure.

As to getting paid millions and waiting on QB prospects that has happened before. Both Rivers and Rodgers were drafted in the first round, paid first round money, and sat on the bench for more than a year. So the precedent has already been set. Money isn't the issue, preparedness is.

Fair enough. However, understand neither Rodgers nor Phillips were as RAW, fundamentally and mechanically deficient as Tebow was as a rookie and as he continues to be right now.

Rodgers and Phillips would have beaten out both Quinn and Orton.....can't say that for Tebow.

Npba900
09-29-2011, 11:30 AM
You may need to ask John Elway that. He is of the thought it its good to let a kid sit for 2 years before letting them take over.

Well in all honesty I'll be the first to tell you that I'm only giving a speculataive opinion. No one know ultimately what Elway will do between now and with Denver's 1st pick in the 2012 draft.

Npba900
09-29-2011, 11:36 AM
No, its McDaniels' fault for drafting this clearly raw prospect in the 1st round.

Make no mistake! McD is laughing his ass off right now for the mess he has left behind in Denver.

McD even got a soft landing after getting fired having gotten the OC job with the Rams. Lets see if McD screws up Bradford's development as well.:tsk:

Northman
09-29-2011, 11:42 AM
You know the possibliity/scenario could be in 2012 EFX agree to draft either Landry, Barkley, or Luck; all of whom have played in Pro Style offenses in College and are much more mechnanically and fundamentally sound than T2 is, and as rookies, challenge T2 for the starting job!

Tebow's best hope in 2012 is that he comes into camp without all the flaws he exhibted in 2011 and show EFX that he has the makings of actually becoming the prototypical NFL QB. If Tebow fails to do this, he may find himself sitting behind rookie QB that is starting for the Broncos in 2012.

Tebow comes into TC in 2012 showing vast improvements, then Elway may decided to let whichever of the top 3 QB's he drafted sit for one year, while T2 starts 16 games to see if he's truly a starting QB in the NFL.

If Tebow fails as a starter, perhaps Elway starts whispering in T2's ear.....its time to give great thought and consideration of changing position and becoming a TE. T2 can refuse/respectfully disagree with Elway and for a trade to coninue his dream of playing QB in the NFL with another team.

Its actually up to Tebow now.

Yes, im quite aware of this possibility.

weazel
09-29-2011, 12:13 PM
The drama with Tebow existed before this year.

north.... who dat?

weazel
09-29-2011, 12:27 PM
I honestly think they played Orton to pump up his trade value but with his lackluster play it actually brought it down... I think they should just throw Timmy in and finish out the season. Even if he sucks it wont make a difference in the end, because then neither of them will be wanted next season.

RebelRocker
09-29-2011, 12:48 PM

Best post I've ever seen on this board, MileHighCrew.

Barring a miracle-type performance from Tebow when/if he gets to play, we're drafting a QB this year and we're MOVING ON!!! Tebow should have done what Quinn did this off-season. A lot of former players say that OTA's and off season activites are useless, anyways. How would Tebow magically get better from a set of padless OTA's and workouts?? Tebowners need a reality check. He's not ready right now, period.

EFX don't hate him. They just don't want to spend the time to develop him into a starter, let alone a good QB. With this draft being so QB heavy, they can find a QB that's farther along than Tebow is right now that can play from day one and help us win games.

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 12:53 PM

How is that problem? Ask Aaron Rodgers. He sat for three years.

Northman
09-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Best post I've ever seen on this board, MileHighCrew.

Barring a miracle-type performance from Tebow when/if he gets to play, we're drafting a QB this year and we're MOVING ON!!! Tebow should have done what Quinn did this off-season. A lot of former players say that OTA's and off season activites are useless, anyways. How would Tebow magically get better from a set of padless OTA's and workouts?? Tebowners need a reality check. He's not ready right now, period.

EFX don't hate him. They just don't want to spend the time to develop him into a starter, let alone a good QB. With this draft being so QB heavy, they can find a QB that's farther along than Tebow is right now that can play from day one and help us win games.

Problem is even if they draft a QB this upcoming draft he wont play for a couple of years. Elway says its the best thing to let a young QB sit for 2 years so who plays in the meantime?

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 12:58 PM
Problem is even if they draft a QB this upcoming draft he wont play for a couple of years. Elway says its the best thing to let a young QB sit for 2 years so who plays in the meantime?

I don't know North. I think Elway might change his mind if he drafts someone he thinkks is NFL ready.

Northman
09-29-2011, 12:59 PM
I don't know North. I think Elway might change his mind if he drafts someone he thinkks is NFL ready.

Maybe, but im only going by what the man is telling me. Ive never heard him say he would start a guy if he was NFL ready. He's even admitted publically that they started him too soon and people have said HE was NFL ready. :lol:

If Elway believes that starting a young QB is detrimental to his development and thinks that sitting them is the best option i dont see him starting ANY young QB for a couple of years.

I Eat Staples
09-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Maybe, but im only going by what the man is telling me. Ive never heard him say he would start a guy if he was NFL ready. He's even admitted publically that they started him too soon and people have said HE was NFL ready. :lol:

If Elway believes that starting a young QB is detrimental to his development and thinks that sitting them is the best option i dont see him starting ANY young QB for a couple of years.

I wouldn't be happy with Luck or Jones sitting on the bench. Who would start in the meantime?

jlarsiii
09-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Fair enough. However, understand neither Rodgers nor Phillips were as RAW, fundamentally and mechanically deficient as Tebow was as a rookie and as he continues to be right now.

Rodgers and Phillips would have beaten out both Quinn and Orton.....can't say that for Tebow.

Agreed. That is why I made mention of preparedness in my previous post. Tebow wasn't fundamentally ready yet.

weazel
09-29-2011, 01:09 PM

any older QB that wants a 1 or two year contract for minimal money... the Hasselbach types... wheres Cleo Lemon LOL

you know, Jeff Garcia could run this offense better than Orton

jlarsiii
09-29-2011, 01:11 PM
I wouldn't be happy with Luck or Jones sitting on the bench. Who would start in the meantime?

I think if we take any of the top QB candidates early in the draft then Elway will have to likely eat his words and start them because we have no short term gap QB to throw in there. . .

jlarsiii
09-29-2011, 01:12 PM
any older QB that wants a 1 or two year contract for minimal money... the Hasselbach types... wheres Cleo Lemon LOL

Or they could pull a Sanchez or Bradford or Newton and just start the rookie. . .

weazel
09-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Or they could pull a Sanchez or Bradford or Newton and just start the rookie. . .

yeah, it takes a pretty confident player with a level head to start right out.

Northman
09-29-2011, 01:19 PM

Exactly my question. But Elway is in charge and thats what he said in regards to any young QB on the team. He thinks its better to let them sit and learn. :shocked:

Northman
09-29-2011, 01:21 PM

Perhaps. I dont agree with John's philosophy and history has shown that it hasnt been a problem with QB's have succeeded and been winners but if thats how he feels than we could be waiting 2-3 years until Tebow is ready.

Northman
09-29-2011, 01:24 PM
I think if we take any of the top QB candidates early in the draft then Elway will have to likely eat his words and start them because we have no short term gap QB to throw in there. . .

And thats the million dollar question.

Will Elway risk making himself look like a fool not only if he starts a young QB if we draft one but if that QB fails to be THE guy as well. Unless of course they feel Tebow will be the answer 2 years from now and draft different positions entirely. Will be really interesting to see how this team goes forward.

GEM
09-29-2011, 01:25 PM

And every day instead of having an opinion, you post pictures of Qb's. SO what? Anyone calling you on the floor for that? You're picture posting is annoying as hell, but no one is calling you out as a whiner or a troll. Pot meet kettle. ;)

I Eat Staples
09-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Exactly my question. But Elway is in charge and thats what he said in regards to any young QB on the team. He thinks its better to let them sit and learn. :shocked:

I think its better to let them sit and learn too, but I wouldn't be rigid with it. If the Colts get Luck and he can sit and learn behind Manning, he'll be in great shape. But if we draft him, he'll automatically be the best QB on the roster. Playing him right away won't be detrimental to him, and it will be better for our team.

I think you have to make the decision based on your current personnel.

GEM
09-29-2011, 01:28 PM
I am simply trying to bring the reality that the FO doesnt see things your way, and more importantly, theres nothing you can do about it.

YOu don't know what the FO thinks, you would like to hope that it fits your opinion of getting the pretty boy USC guy or Luck. YOu don't know for sure, but you have decided to take things and make them fact that they are doing something.

The reality is you know no more that the FO plans to use a 1st rd pick on a QB than you know if the USC guy is the guy they are eyeing. But because that's what you want and Tebow isn't starting, you are telling someone else they can't give an OPINION. So if opinions aren't allowed, stop posting pics of QB's that aren't Broncos.

Northman
09-29-2011, 01:32 PM
I think its better to let them sit and learn too, but I wouldn't be rigid with it. If the Colts get Luck and he can sit and learn behind Manning, he'll be in great shape. But if we draft him, he'll automatically be the best QB on the roster. Playing him right away won't be detrimental to him, and it will be better for our team.

I think you have to make the decision based on your current personnel.

Exactly.

The problem for Denver is there is no valid starter/HOF'r for any young QB to learn from on this squad. When i did my research the only QB's that i found that sat for a couple of years sat behind bonafide QB's to begin with. But in Denver, there is no guy so one would think that a guy like Tebow, Luck, or whoever should be starting. But again, Elway was even using himself as an example as someone who should not have been thrown into the fire early. So what do we take from that? Even if your someone who believes Tebow is not NFL ready but John was and he still disagrees with starting one where does that leave us?

I Eat Staples
09-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Exactly.

The problem for Denver is there is no valid starter/HOF'r for any young QB to learn from on this squad. When i did my research the only QB's that i found that sat for a couple of years sat behind bonafide QB's to begin with. But in Denver, there is no guy so one would think that a guy like Tebow, Luck, or whoever should be starting. But again, Elway was even using himself as an example as someone who should not have been thrown into the fire early. So what do we take from that? Even if your someone who believes Tebow is not NFL ready but John was and he still disagrees with starting one where does that leave us?

I'm pretty confused as to where this FO stands, I'm basically just going along for the ride and hoping they can rebuild this franchise. I wanted Orton as the starter to begin the season because no matter how bad I thought we were, I felt he gave us the best chance to win and you have to start the season trying to win games.

But now its basically been proven that, whether Orton is our best QB or not, the best isn't enough to win regardless. You know how negative I am about Tebow, but I'd play him after the bye week and at least give him a chance to prove me wrong. If he is, in fact, not going to be a good NFL QB we'll know for sure and then we can draft a QB and play him immediately. There just isn't any upside in playing Orton at this point, because he isn't our future and we aren't winning with him anyway.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 04:41 PM
And every day instead of having an opinion, you post pictures of Qb's. SO what? Anyone calling you on the floor for that? You're picture posting is annoying as hell, but no one is calling you out as a whiner or a troll. Pot meet kettle. ;)

The picture IS my opinion. Duh.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 04:46 PM
YOu don't know what the FO thinks, you would like to hope that it fits your opinion of getting the pretty boy USC guy or Luck. YOu don't know for sure, but you have decided to take things and make them fact that they are doing something.

The reality is you know no more that the FO plans to use a 1st rd pick on a QB than you know if the USC guy is the guy they are eyeing. But because that's what you want and Tebow isn't starting, you are telling someone else they can't give an OPINION. So if opinions aren't allowed, stop posting pics of QB's that aren't Broncos.

I know exactly what the FO thinks.
Co-2nd string. Thats what the FO thinks.

As to my opinion, i am asking for a specific posters opinion, and he wont give it. Cause he knows if he does, it will contradict everything hes ranting about.
At least my opinion is given and it doesnt change. Even if its a picture of Luck or Barkley or Jones. You know damn well what my opinion is.
But no one knows what the opinion of some posters, but they will cry, bitch, piss and moan while constructing a billboard.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm pretty confused as to where this FO stands, I'm basically just going along for the ride and hoping they can rebuild this franchise. I wanted Orton as the starter to begin the season because no matter how bad I thought we were, I felt he gave us the best chance to win and you have to start the season trying to win games.

But now its basically been proven that, whether Orton is our best QB or not, the best isn't enough to win regardless. You know how negative I am about Tebow, but I'd play him after the bye week and at least give him a chance to prove me wrong. If he is, in fact, not going to be a good NFL QB we'll know for sure and then we can draft a QB and play him immediately. There just isn't any upside in playing Orton at this point, because he isn't our future and we aren't winning with him anyway.

Its the opinion of some posters that the FO ALREADY knows TT cant play QB.
So they are preparing for the future in a rebuilding year(s).
Just an opinion on the matter. :D

NightTerror218
09-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Its the opinion of some posters that the FO ALREADY knows TT cant play QB.
So they are preparing for the future in a rebuilding year(s).
Just an opinion on the matter. :D

Opinions can be wrong. :salute:

Northman
09-29-2011, 04:54 PM
Its the opinion of this poster that the FO ALREADY knows TT cant play QB.

Well, we've at least cleared that up. :lol:

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Well, we've at least cleared that up. :lol:

And here it is ladies and gentlemen!
Cant give his own opinion, but he will attack others for having a different opinion than his. He even changes their posts to fit his rants. Amazing!
And when hes called out, he hides, or makes some off hand remark.
And he accuses others of being childish for asking for his opinion.

Better get to Home Depot, your gonna need alot more lumber for that billboard! I dont think Elway and Fox can see it yet!
Here, use this wood :defense::lol:

Northman
09-29-2011, 05:06 PM
And here it is ladies and gentlemen!
Cant give his own opinion, but he will attack others for having a different opinion than his. He even changes their posts to fit his rants. Amazing!
And when hes called out, he hides, or makes some off hand remark.
And he accuses others of being childish for asking for his opinion.

Better get to Home Depot, your gonna need alot more lumber for that billboard! I dont think Elway and Fox can see it yet!
Here, use this wood :defense::lol:

Gave my opinion like 2 pages back. Just because you dont accept it doesnt mean its not an opinion.

Slick
09-29-2011, 05:09 PM
I guess wanting to see a guy play more than 3 games before taking a side is unacceptable.

Northman
09-29-2011, 05:11 PM
I guess wanting to see a guy play more than 3 games before taking a side is unacceptable.

Apparently.

Bronco Lubitch
09-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Good point, OP, Tim Tebow's work ethic sucks.

I hope you're joking.

If not, you're an idiot and don't know what the phuck you're talking about.

Tebow has one of the most disciplined work ethics of any athlete in existence. Just because you or others didn't "see" what he did during the off-season doesn't mean he didn't work hard.

He's the first to practice and last to leave. That's been the case without fail,(and has been widely reported as such) since last year.

Yeah, I'm a fan of his ... I've been one since he first suited up in college ... and I'm sick and frustrated over all the bullshhitt that's been said about him.

If all you haters truly hate him so much ... fine ... I hope your LOSER COACH (Mr. "2 and 14" last year) CUTS HIM !!!!!! SO HE CAN COME BACK AND STOMP THE PHUCKING SHHITT OUT OF THIS LAME-ASS LOSER TEAM !!!!

and trust me ... he will

MOtorboat
09-29-2011, 09:52 PM
Oh sweet, more Florida fans.

Buff
09-29-2011, 09:52 PM
I hope you're joking.

Tebow has one of the most disciplined work ethics of any athlete in existence. Just because you or others didn't "see" what he did during the off-season doesn't mean he didn't work hard.

He's the first to practice and last to leave. That's been the case without fail,(and has been widely reported as such) since last year.

Yeah, I'm a fan of his ... I've been one since he first suited up in college ... and I'm sick and frustrated over all the bullshhitt that's been said about him.

If all you haters truly hate him so much ... fine ... I hope your LOSER COACH (Mr. "2 and 14" last year) CUTS HIM !!!!!! SO HE CAN COME BACK AND STOMP THE PHUCKING SHHITT OUT OF THIS LAME-ASS LOSER TEAM !!!!

and trust me ... he will

You strike me as a pretty intuitive guy. Welcome to BF.

Slick
09-29-2011, 09:54 PM
Ror.

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 09:55 PM
I hope you're joking.

and trust me ... he will

Is this a joke? :laugh::laugh:

BeefStew25
09-29-2011, 10:10 PM
I hope you're joking.

and trust me ... he will

You are part of the crowd that makes me hope Tebow quits football to start doing gay porn.

Northman
09-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Ror.

its Rawrrrr, get it right. :D

I Eat Staples
09-29-2011, 10:20 PM
I hope you're joking.

and trust me ... he will

:welcome::elefant:

Bronco Lubitch
09-29-2011, 10:31 PM
You are part of the crowd that makes me hope Tebow quits football to start doing gay porn.

PHUCK YOU, you stupid dumbass, ignorant little ***** ... take this forum and shove it up your asss.

you have no phucking idea how good tebow is ... and for you to make such an absurd statement shows your lack of an atom of intelligence

go back to jakking off over your elway poster ... or since gay porn is on your mind ... it's most likely on your computer as well ... you probably have one hand on your keyboard, and the other on your you-know-what as I'm writing this

i hate your phucking team and i hate your phucking coach ... 2-14 last year and FIRED by Carolina ... who in their right mind would hire someone with a track record like that ???

The Denver Broncos, that's who !!!

sayonara ... LOSERS !!!

Northman
09-29-2011, 10:33 PM
PHUCK YOU, you stupid dumbass, ignorant little ***** ... take this forum and shove it up your asss.

you have no phucking idea how good tebow is ... and for you to make such an absurd statement shows your lack of an atom of intelligence

go back to jakking off over your elway poster ... or since gay porn is on your mind ... it's most likely on your computer as well ... you probably have one hand on your keyboard, and the other on your you-know-what as I'm writing this

i hate your phucking team and i hate your phucking coach ... 2-14 last year and FIRED by Carolina ... who in their right mind would hire someone with a track record like that ???

sayonara ... LOSERS !!!

Bye.

Slick
09-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Ror is japanese for lol north.

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm seeing much Prozac in your future...

http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2008/05/prozac_jpg.jpg

I Eat Staples
09-29-2011, 10:34 PM

sayonara ... LOSERS !!!

Lmao you're my new favorite poster.

Well, until you get banned.

Slick
09-29-2011, 10:37 PM
Get some beefcake!

Northman
09-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Ror is japanese for lol north.

My bad, i thought you had found a vial of tiger's blood. :D

BeefStew25
09-29-2011, 10:47 PM

sayonara ... LOSERS !!!

John Brantley says open wide.

lgenf
09-29-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm a gator and I found this guy funny

BeefStew25
09-29-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm a gator and I found this guy funny

Because you have a swollen tongue and drool on yourself.

gnomeflinger
09-29-2011, 11:13 PM
I see this thread as a candidate for The Black Hole.