PDA

View Full Version : Die hard BRONCO fan in florida!

Von Dume's Day
09-27-2011, 01:43 PM
High my name is josh. I am a 31 year old husband and father of 3. I Have been watching the broncos play for as long as I remember. My grandfather instilled broncos in me by the time I was four years old and he loved watching elway play and so did I. Now that I am grown and my grandfather is passed but not before seeing elway get his glory and finally winning a super bowl, I have an ever deeper connection to the broncos. It was the only thing I alone shared with my granpa, it was our thing! I have loved the broncos my entire life and will probably b buried in an elway jersey....

I am also a huge florida gators fan and bleed orange and blue almost every article of clothing I have is orange or blue or both!

Just want to say high to my awsome bronco fans around the world and good luck to the best football team on the planet....GO BRONCOS!!!!!

weazel
09-27-2011, 01:47 PM
High my name is josh. I am a 31 year old husband and father of 3. I Have been watching the broncos play for as long as I remember. My grandfather instilled broncos in me by the time I was four years old and he loved watching elway play and so did I. Now that I am grown and my grandfather is passed but not before seeing elway get his glory and finally winning a super bowl, I have an ever deeper connection to the broncos. It was the only thing I alone shared with my granpa, it was our thing! I have loved the broncos my entire life and will probably b buried in an elway jersey....

I am also a huge florida gators fan and bleed orange and blue almost every article of clothing I have is orange or blue or both!

Just want to say high to my awsome bronco fans around the world and good luck to the best football team on the planet....GO BRONCOS!!!!!

welcome to the boards!
I dont think Tebow is going to start this week

Tned
09-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Welcome to BroncosForums, glad you decide to start posting. :wave:

BeefStew25
09-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Florida, huh. Do you ever post anything on Craigslist?

Von Dume's Day
09-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Florida, huh. Do you ever post anything on Craigslist?

Sometimes, are u looking for something specific in florida maybe I can help.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Welcome to BF - ENJOY :salute:

jhildebrand
10-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Welcome Von Dume. Gramps seemed like an awesome kind of fella. :salute:

BeefStew25
10-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Sometimes, are u looking for something specific in florida maybe I can help.

Just saw this. Where in FL are you? Are you a man?

Tned
10-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Just saw this. Where in FL are you? Are you a man?

Typically, but I know not always, someone who is a "husband and father of 3" is a man.

jhildebrand
10-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Damn it, Beef! Read the posts! :mad:

BroncoNut
10-06-2011, 09:44 AM

another fan from Florida huh? I just hope your memory extends well beyond the draft of a couple of years ago. I'll be keeping an eye on you. Here's your bedding and a Bible.

Good luck and welcome to Broncos forums

BORDERLINE
10-07-2011, 02:08 PM
Welcome:salute: