PDA

View Full Version : What if Fox refuses to make a change even after 1-4?

Bullgator
09-27-2011, 01:37 PM
If we go 1-4 and Fox refuses to make a change during the bye, should the fans boycott home games until Orton is removed? TT or BQ, doesn't matter, Boycott games until Kyle is benched.

BroncoStud
09-27-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm sure he will refuse to change QBs. The call is going to have to come from Bowlen or Elway.

slim
09-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Instead of boycotting games, maybe you could boycott Broncos Forums?

Nomad
09-27-2011, 01:39 PM
I'll still watch the BRONCOS!:defense::welcome:

vandammage13
09-27-2011, 01:40 PM
No boycotting of games...You support your team even if you don't agree with what they are doing.

You can voice your disapproval by booing or whatever, but I would never completely boycott the Broncos. I still love to watch them play even if BOrton is our QB.

The Glue Factory
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Continue to cheer for successes and decry failures. You will continue to see what you've seen already.

tl:dr - second verse same as the first, a little bit louder and a little bit worse.

weazel
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM
If we go 1-4 and Fox refuses to make a change during the bye, should the fans boycott home games until Orton is removed? TT or BQ, doesn't matter, Boycott games until Kyle is benched.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:elefant::elefant:
:tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

President Calvin Coolidge had a pet racoon named Rebecca

silkamilkamonico
09-27-2011, 01:45 PM
I was talking to some Carolina fans and they scoffed at this..."What, John Fox, make changes...?!" is what they were saying. After the discussion apparently Fox is an old school coach who simply refuses to make changes. They said while he is an excellent organization builder (to a degree) this is most definitely one of his downfalls, as he doesn't see it necessary to not only make changes throughout the games but changes throughout the season.

I honestly think any significant changes we see from here on out with Fox at the helm will come from upper management.

Tned
09-27-2011, 01:46 PM

Fans will stop going to the stadium, because the record is 1-4, not as a true Boycott.

As to Fox, I would put the odds ad 50/50 at best that Fox changes QBs after the bye if we are 1-4. What were the Broncos last year, 3-9 when McD was fired, and he didn't switch QBs. HC's can be stubborn when it comes to changing their starting QB.

Jsteve01
09-27-2011, 01:50 PM
I was talking to some Carolina fans and they scoffed at this..."What, John Fox, make changes...?!" is what they were saying. After the discussion apparently Fox is an old school coach who simply refuses to make changes. They said while he is an excellent organization builder (to a degree) this is most definitely one of his downfalls, as he doesn't see it necessary to not only make changes throughout the games but changes throughout the season.

I honestly think any significant changes we see from here on out with Fox at the helm will come from upper management.

that great fanbase in Carolina? No offense but the guy just came off a two win season out there all the while being undermined by a horrible owner and a stupid GM. Think having our FO inform him who his starters are going to be would fly?

NightTerror218
09-27-2011, 01:51 PM
If we are 1-9 I would say that would a different question because we would be out of the playoff chances. SO it would be a lost season anyways.

NightTerror218
09-27-2011, 01:51 PM

But he has Elway as a boss who knows changes need to be made.

Bullgator
09-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Instead of boycotting games, maybe you could boycott Broncos Forums?

Chances of that are Slim!

silkamilkamonico
09-27-2011, 02:03 PM
that great fanbase in Carolina? No offense but the guy just came off a two win season out there all the while being undermined by a horrible owner and a stupid GM. Think having our FO inform him who his starters are going to be would fly?

The great "fanbase" of Carolina followed him for 8-9 years, so regardless of how terrible they are at cheering on their team they still have a much better feel for how the guy coaches and manages a team than any of us.

TXBRONC
09-27-2011, 02:23 PM
No I won't boycott watching Broncos over this issue. :lol:

I don't think Elway will have to force Fox to make a switch if it comes to that. If they're truly interested in finding out if Tebow is the future of this team he'll get his chance.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

slim
09-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Chances of that are Slim!

I see what you did there.

Bullgator
09-27-2011, 02:38 PM
No one is saying boycott watching the games... just going to them.

UnderArmour
09-27-2011, 02:52 PM
Fans should go to the games and chant for Tebow, ESPECIALLY in red zone situations. Boycotting the team is stupid.

TXBRONC
09-27-2011, 02:59 PM

Since I don't live close enough to go to the game that would be the only way I could boycott.

That said, if I lived close enough to go to games hell no I wouldn't boycott going over this issue. The team is bigger than one player.

Thnikkaman
09-27-2011, 03:01 PM
This poll is missing an option:

Hoes is a Dirtbag.

Tned
09-27-2011, 03:03 PM
This poll is missing an option:

Hoes is a Dirtbag.

If that was an option, wouldn't it be rhetorical? :confused:

dogfish
09-27-2011, 03:16 PM
What if Fox refuses to make a change even after 1-4?

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5720/ffffuuuurewhorememberst.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/ffffuuuurewhorememberst.jpg/)

:mad::mad:

At that point, clearly the organization will have no choice but to fire him and bring in a coach that will do what's best for the Tebow fans!

It's the only solution. God save the Queen.

Thnikkaman
09-27-2011, 03:18 PM
If that was an option, wouldn't it be rhetorical? :confused:

Its a better option than the 4 listed in the poll. ;)

BeefStew25
09-27-2011, 03:19 PM

So you want season ticket holders to do your dirty work? You sicken me.

Tned
09-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Its a better option than the 4 listed in the poll. ;)

Ok, I can't argue against that point, and there is little I can't argue against...

nevcraw
09-27-2011, 03:23 PM
if the team goes 1-4 and Fox does not put in Tebow, there will be no stadium left to boycott as it will have been already consumed by Locusts and pestilence.

Mike
09-27-2011, 03:26 PM
I am boycotting in the sense that I will neither attend games nor buy any Bronco related gear til they move on.

But I will still watch the games on tv...need to catch up on my beauty sleep after all.

TXBRONC
09-27-2011, 03:50 PM
If we go 1-4 I don't know if Orton would get replaced but I just don't think Fox could go much further than that without having to replace Orton especially if Orton keeps playing the way he is right now.

BroncoStud
09-27-2011, 09:44 PM

It's always someone elses fault. John Fox had NOTHING to do with that 2-14 record, he was just in charge of preparing the team... No biggie.

But when the Panthers actually make it to the Super Bowl, then it's "John Fox took Carolina to a Super Bowl!!!!!" I love how many 1-way streets apologists will make in all walks of life. It's clear that many people simply lack the intelligence or scope to identify and reject mediocrity.

Be it Kyle Orton or John Fox, losers make excuses, winners make results.

MOtorboat
09-27-2011, 10:34 PM
What if they go 1-4?

I go to work on Monday. I live my life. I look forward to meeting Tned and pnbronco for the first time on Dec. 12. I hope 'Tard will actually hang about. I wish Rex is just ******* with us. I hope UR is in town. I hope Buff takes me under his wing and allows me to play wingman for a night. I look forward to meeting up with friends, and I go about my life.

dogfish
09-27-2011, 10:39 PM
OMG you guys. . . what if they sign orton to a nine year extension?

what then, i ask you? WHAT THEN???!!

dogfish
09-27-2011, 10:41 PM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5577/mushroomcloudhb.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/mushroomcloudhb.jpg/)

Tned
09-27-2011, 10:41 PM
What if they go 1-4?

I go to work on Monday. I live my life. I look forward to meeting Tned and pnbronco for the first time on Dec. 12. I hope 'Tard will actually hang about. I wish Rex is just ******* with us. I hope UR is in town. I hope Buff takes me under his wing and allows me to play wingman for a night. I look forward to meeting up with friends, and I go about my life.

You're not going to the game on the 11th? ;)

Tned
09-27-2011, 10:42 PM
OMG you guys. . . what if they sign orton to a nine year extension?

what then, i ask you? WHAT THEN???!!

What then?

CowboysForums.com, that's what!!

dogfish
09-27-2011, 10:43 PM
T, will you agree to shut this place down in protest until the dumbass coaching staff finally comes to their senses, and ends our long national nightmare by starting tebow?

Slick
09-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Whoa!

dogfish
09-27-2011, 10:47 PM
Whoa!

desperate times call for desperate measures, slick. . . we're serious about this tebow thing!

jhildebrand
09-27-2011, 10:53 PM
I think the 55% in TT's contract all but guarantees that he wont go in after the bye.

I think if BQ starts, the Broncos could end up owing Cleveland as much as a 3rd (may be wrong on that but seems to be what I recall).

KO is our guy until week 9.

dogfish
09-27-2011, 10:57 PM
KO is our guy until week 9.

think there's any chance we could get bullgator to sit in the top of a tree in protest until then?

jhildebrand
09-27-2011, 11:00 PM
think there's any chance we could get bullgator to sit in the top of a tree in protest until then?

How funny you mention that.

I was thinking this afternoon it is only a matter of time before some sucker decides to live on a billboard near Mile High and not shower and shave and such till Tebow goes in.

Should it happen, I would let Jagsbch and Bullgator fight for that honor :lol:

dogfish
09-27-2011, 11:02 PM
How funny you mention that.

I was thinking this afternoon it is only a matter of time before some sucker decides to live on a billboard near Mile High and not shower and shave and such till Tebow goes in.

Should it happen, I would let Jagsbch and Bullgator fight for that honor :lol:

if that jesse oaks jackass ever puts the bench orton billboard up, one of them can live on top of that one to emphasize the point. . . .

or possibly both. . . .

Tned
09-27-2011, 11:03 PM
T, will you agree to shut this place down in protest until the dumbass coaching staff finally comes to their senses, and ends our long national nightmare by starting tebow?

I'll move to Canada and start following the CFL. Hopefully, MHC and our other norther friends can help me pick a nice Province to move to.

jhildebrand
09-27-2011, 11:04 PM
I think some people should be putting the pressure on Jesse Oaks to put his money where his mouth is. Put the billboard up.

sneakers
09-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Having Kyle Orton as the quarterback of the broncos, I would imagine is kinda like having your wife turn into a paraplegic...you still love her and all, but she is really boring. And you can always remember the exciting times before the unfortunate accident.

Northman
09-27-2011, 11:09 PM
Nah, even he doesnt bench Orton if that happens i will still root for the Broncos every Sunday.

jhildebrand
09-27-2011, 11:19 PM
You're not going to the game on the 11th? ;)

How many of you guys are going to the Bears game?

Tned
09-27-2011, 11:24 PM
How many of you guys are going to the Bears game?

Beef is the ticket master. Not sure how many are going.

AlWilsonizKING
09-27-2011, 11:41 PM

Like when Lewis from Lewis and Floorwax did the same until we won a game?:laugh:
Oh wait that would mean that we had losing seasons and losing streaks before....with ELWAY! But I guess it's only a sin to lose if your name is Orton....

PEACE!!!

dogfish
09-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Like when Lewis from Lewis and Floorwax did the same until we won a game?:laugh:
Oh wait that would mean that we had losing seasons and losing streaks before....with ELWAY! But I guess it's only a sin to lose if your name is Orton....

PEACE!!!

don't sweat it, homes. . . orton's got about half a dozen starts left for the broncos, tops-- then we won't have to hear about it any more. . .

people always blame the QB more than they should for bad teams, but orton hasn't done crap to help his own cause either. . . getting paid nine million bucks to be the scapegoat for Year 1 AMcD isn't really such a bad gig, though. . .

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 01:06 AM
Why am I getting all the hate when its clearly Fox that isn't playing Tebow? HES the one you should hate... not me I just want whats best for OUR team :D

Take it all bihatches, I'll still be here when I'm as old as Top... if for nothing more than to ruffle your feathers you heathens!

Speaking of which, where the hell is that old coot? I miss his befuddling, illogical ramblings.

dogfish
09-28-2011, 01:07 AM
dude, will you do it?

will you sit on top of the billboard for tebow?

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 01:17 AM
dude, will you do it?

will you sit on top of the billboard for tebow?

Shit ill sit on top of a billboard for a bong hit man, that shit sounds fun.

MileHighCrew
09-28-2011, 07:23 AM
I'm love the Broncos. I don't care who's name is on the back of the jersey I will always love the Broncos.
I would love to see BQ get some playing time though, and see what he could do over 7-8games.

Krugan
09-28-2011, 08:18 AM
What if is right.

We will all still sit here and complain or hope or whatever it is everyone does.

Our say in this is just words, so either we do or we dont.

This TEAM is poor, with or without Orton.

WIFan
09-28-2011, 08:28 AM
The bottomline is, this organization is a private, for profit, business. Pat Bowlen doesnt field a team so people can feel good about things when they win, or have something to talk about in the message boards. He fields a team to make money which doesn't make him a bad person, its just what it is. He has to keep his product appealing to his customers, and the fans are the customers. Typically you get more customers in the NFL by winning. In Denvers case, the fans have a lot of additional interest this 3rd (or 2b) QB Tim Tebow. The Broncos can alleviate some of the intollerance for not being in the playoffs/Super Bowl by playing Tebow, which we saw last year. Because he is green, the fans can tolerate losing (if he does) a little more while he adjusts. Fans are currently at wits end with the incumbent QB and the patience are gone.
If the organization doesn't make a change, it will cost them money....did I say this is a business?!

Gary
www.benchkyleorton.com

vettesplus
09-28-2011, 08:30 AM
it not if they are 1-4 at the break but when they are 1-4 at the break, get real people!!!!

EastCoastBronco
09-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Here's what's going to happen...and I think it's going to be painful...
It won't happen against Green Bay for sure but I'm guessing that either in the Sandy Eggo game or the Miami game, Ortonary is going to have an above average outing (due to our defence being healthy and getting sacks and turnovers) and he's going to buy himself a couple more games...and so on...and so on...
It's pretty obvious to me that Fox has no intention whatsoever of playing Tebow this season.

Death by a thousand cuts my friends....

Thnikkaman
09-28-2011, 09:29 AM

How about he starts small by banning fans of other teams?

Ravage!!!
09-28-2011, 09:50 AM
No. You boycott. Leave the rest of us out of your man-crush.

vandammage13
09-28-2011, 10:02 AM

BullGator is the Tebow version of KO8pectate and Neckbeard...

I like Tebow, but geez...a little over the top this guy sometimes is.

AlWilsonizKING
09-28-2011, 11:28 AM
The bottomline is, this organization is a private, for profit, business. Pat Bowlen doesnt field a team so people can feel good about things when they win, or have something to talk about in the message boards. He fields a team to make money which doesn't make him a bad person, its just what it is. He has to keep his product appealing to his customers, and the fans are the customers. Typically you get more customers in the NFL by winning. In Denvers case, the fans have a lot of additional interest this 3rd (or 2b) QB Tim Tebow. The Broncos can alleviate some of the intollerance for not being in the playoffs/Super Bowl by playing Tebow, which we saw last year. Because he is green, the fans can tolerate losing (if he does) a little more while he adjusts. Fans are currently at wits end with the incumbent QB and the patience are gone.
If the organization doesn't make a change, it will cost them money....did I say this is a business?!

I just don't get why so many think Tebow will be the answer. I get the "we're tired of Qrton" but whos to say Tebow will be any better? So what if we put him in and he's not the winner everyone thinks he's going to be? Are all the Tebow followers going to jump ship and start calling for our next QB?

Denver fans loved Elway (even while he was losing), not so much with Bubby, Griese, Plummer, Cutler and Orton, shoot you could even put Quinn in that group because Fox has said he's our backup and yet people still want to skip past him and throw Tebow in......:tsk:

PEACE!!!

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 11:36 AM
BullGator is the Tebow version of KO8pectate and Neckbeard...

I like Tebow, but geez...a little over the top this guy sometimes is.

Hold on a minute... I clearly stated at the beginning of my post that this was about benching KO and not playing TT. You kids cant read very well....

Shame on you van! to try and mesh in with the "in crowd" (I use that term loosly because its clear most posters here are definitely not cool people but arrogant ********, at least in their online personas)you try and alienate me as a radical when there is no cause to do so.

All I do is believe in my boy as a fan should, and I wont back down from the masses like you just did. wuss. If that cause to be to be a radical then so be it... just know that I am only labeled so because they cannot back me down.

Nomad
09-28-2011, 11:37 AM
I just don't get why so many think Tebow will be the answer. I get the "we're tired of Qrton" but whos to say Tebow will be any better? So what if we put him in and he's not the winner everyone thinks he's going to be? Are all the Tebow followers going to jump ship and start calling for our next QB?

Denver fans loved Elway (even while he was losing), not so much with Bubby, Griese, Plummer, Cutler and Orton, shoot you could even put Quinn in that group because Fox has said he's our backup and yet people still want to skip past him and throw Tebow in......:tsk:

PEACE!!!

Al, there's only a handful of people who believe Tebow is the answer without proving it on the field. Most of us know Orton isn't the answer so we'd like to see what we have other than him. I'd rather give Quinn, Tebow, or Weber their shot and if Orton was the best option, then God help the BRONCOS by drafting a QB that can help the BRONCOS win.

Orton's had 31 trys at being the #1 QB and has failed miserably. If the FO and coaches want to play this PC game of saving face then so be it, the outsiders looking in aren't that gullible and naive.

Tned
09-28-2011, 11:42 AM

PEACE!!!

If you really don't get it, I can explain it very simply.

For all but a few Tebow fans that have become Broncos fans only because Tebow is here, the people calling for Tebow don't know Tebow will be the answer, that he will be a winner.

However, after 31 games (plus his time in Chicago, which is why they broke the bank to trade for Cutler), we know that Orton is not a winner, is not the answer. So, where does that leave us?

Option 1: Let Kyle play all season, likely only with a handful of wins, no place close to the playoffs, and not good enough for Luck. Orton is a free agent next year, and unless we out bid everyone, Orton isn't likely to resign in a city where he is vilified (rightly or wrongly) daily. This means that we enter the offseason with no idea if Tebow can be the Broncos starter, and with no other options at QB.

Option 2: Put Tebow in and give him 10-12 games to find out if he can be the starting QB of the Broncos for the future. If he bombs then problem solved, the Broncos have to draft a QB or get one in free agency.

The simple reason people are calling for Tebow is that Orton is a known, Tebow is an unknown, and the Broncos need to go into this next offseason knowing what they have in Tebow.

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 11:44 AM

PEACE!!!

At least then we would KNOW hes not good and then could pick a QB from the QB rich draft coming up. If he IS as proclaimed then you can get another von miller on D maybe... the sooner we know the better.

If TT leaves I will jump ship... but not because hes not on the team anymore... because I will have no reason to stay. because the fan base at least on this sight sucks. I can count on one hand the cool people around here.. the rest hate me for no other reason that I was an existing fan form a college team... FSU has a more accepting and humane fan base than we do here. Id rather TT be a raider.... by a large margin

here comes the "well bye!" NO SIR! Im here as long as TT is and Ill root for the broncs despite you. shame on you guys. Im stuck with you and your stuck with me! ... for the time being :viking:

tomjonesrocks
09-28-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm not in Denver, but my interest is already waning. After the last 2 brutal years and my disgust over the jettisoning of talent my dedication and excitement to tune in just isn't what it once was.

I obviously still lurk here and try to see if anything interesting is going on--but it seems I just don't -need- to see the games anymore. Until there's more talent or a change made at QB, this just isn't a very interesting team to watch.

jhildebrand
09-28-2011, 11:47 AM

I want to see TT because, for me personally, I saw a lot of potential and promise in his 3 games last season. I wanted to see more over an extended period of time to see if it was real or just end of the season.

I also want to see because this team already has WAY TOO much into TT. Today's NFL demands that you get something from 1st round picks immediately. Add to it that the guy is getting paid and is 3 picks and it becomes more relevant.

Orton is something like 12-21 as a Bronco. I don't need that much time seeing TT. But I would like to see at least 8-10 games. At the least the kid creates some trade value.

Ultimately, every game we play Orton this season, sets us a game back next season! Playing him does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the organization.

PEACE!!!

We used a 1st round pick on one and traded Hillis for another. One we have seen play for an extended period of time in Cleveland.

Again, playing TT for 3 games last season is the reason for that! They used the kid to bail the franchise out for the last two games. They sold him on the magazine the team puts out for season tickets holders. At some point they will need him again!

jhildebrand
09-28-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm not in Denver, but my interest is already waning. After the last 2 brutal years and my disgust over the jettisoning of talent my dedication and excitement to tune in just isn't what it once was.

I obviously still lurk here and try to see if anything interesting is going on--but it seems I just don't -need- to see the games anymore. Until there's more talent or a change made at QB, this just isn't a very interesting team to watch.

I am a die hard and I feel the same way. The games are so boring I have considered DVR'ing them and watching them later. I haven't done it yet but when the snow falls and the lifts open, it may very well happen.

vandammage13
09-28-2011, 12:01 PM
Hold on a minute... I clearly stated at the beginning of my post that this was about benching KO and not playing TT. You kids cant read very well....

Shame on you van! to try and mesh in with the "in crowd" (I use that term loosly because its clear most posters here are definitely not cool people but arrogant ********, at least in their online personas)you try and alienate me as a radical when there is no cause to do so.

All I do is believe in my boy as a fan should, and I wont back down from the masses like you just did. wuss. If that cause to be to be a radical then so be it... just know that I am only labeled so because they cannot back me down.

It's not that you want Tebow to start (I wasn't referring to your OP)...I'm with you on that.

Its just that most of your posts come off as a rant or tirade...

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 12:12 PM
It's not that you want Tebow to start (I wasn't referring to your OP)...I'm with you on that.

Its just that most of your posts come off as a rant or tirade...

Have I ever insulted the Broncos? or Elway? like saying Elway is holding TT down because of his fear of losing his legacy to Tim, like some people? I show nothing but respect for the franchise.

Im constantly being attacked and so my posts are usually defensive. Even in this thread go back and look at my OP... not TT based and harmless and yet look at how many FU posts and posts about leaving the forums I got with no cause. Even you insulted me by calling me neckbeard... Then, after those hateful posts I came in with a tirade.

Thats how it works man Mess with the bullgator you get the horns. But you will NEVER see me attacking anyone first or without cause ever.

TXBRONC
09-28-2011, 12:27 PM

PEACE!!!

I would like to know if Tebow is the answer and really the only way to know for sure is to let him play more than just three or four games at the end of the season.

Canmore
09-28-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm with you. I really would like to see Tebow get some extended playing time. I really believe that to see what Tim brings to the table is only going to be showcased in games. It's the intangibles that are intriguing about Tebow, his leadership, improvisation and never say die attitude. The only place that gets truely showcased is on the field. Give him a chance.

The Glue Factory
09-28-2011, 01:14 PM
At least then we would KNOW hes not good and then could pick a QB from the QB rich draft coming up. If he IS as proclaimed then you can get another von miller on D maybe... the sooner we know the better.

If TT leaves I will jump ship... but not because hes not on the team anymore... because I will have no reason to stay. because the fan base at least on this sight sucks. I can count on one hand the cool people around here.. the rest hate me for no other reason that I was an existing fan form a college team... FSU has a more accepting and humane fan base than we do here. Id rather TT be a raider.... by a large margin

here comes the "well bye!" NO SIR! Im here as long as TT is and Ill root for the broncs despite you. shame on you guys. Im stuck with you and your stuck with me! ... for the time being :viking:

And yet you say your a Broncos fan? By your admission you aren't. You're a fan of whatever Tebow happens to play for. I don't have issue with that, just don't lie by telling us you're a Broncos fan.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Fans should go to the games and chant for Tebow, ESPECIALLY in red zone situations. Boycotting the team is stupid.yeah, cuz they looked SOOOOO mature on MNF, while orton was driving the team for a TD. :rolleyes:

The fanbase is already the laughing stock of the NFL....so why not.

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:26 PM
If we go 1-4 I don't know if Orton would get replaced but I just don't think Fox could go much further than that without having to replace Orton especially if Orton keeps playing the way he is right now.
So you're saying they SHOULD beat GB?

Btw, since the bye is wk 6, wouldn't it garner a 1-5 record?

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:27 PM
It's always someone elses fault. John Fox had NOTHING to do with that 2-14 record, he was just in charge of preparing the team... No biggie.

But when the Panthers actually make it to the Super Bowl, then it's "John Fox took Carolina to a Super Bowl!!!!!" I love how many 1-way streets apologists will make in all walks of life. It's clear that many people simply lack the intelligence or scope to identify and reject mediocrity.

Be it Kyle Orton or John Fox, losers make excuses, winners make results.
Lol
So you're in denial of Car's ownerships cheapness as long as it makes your point valid?

Kgotcha

Juriga72
09-28-2011, 01:29 PM
yeah, cuz they looked SOOOOO mature on MNF, while orton was driving the team for a TD. :rolleyes:

The fanbase is already the laughing stock of the NFL....so why not.

Tue... they should ONLY have called for Tebow when Kyle dropped the ball for no apparent reason...

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:29 PM
What then?

CowboysForums.com, that's what!!
I say trade TT for Romo!

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:34 PM
:hi5:

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:39 PM
And yet you say your a Broncos fan? By your admission you aren't. You're a fan of whatever Tebow happens to play for. I don't have issue with that, just don't lie by telling us you're a Broncos fan.
Top/I have been saying this since his day 1. And y'all are only now realizing it? Lol

MileHighCrew
09-28-2011, 01:39 PM

Some of us agree with you on that because we are true Bronco fans

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:41 PM
Tue... they should ONLY have called for Tebow when Kyle dropped the ball for no apparent reason...

Just imagine if it was TBrady. Then they could've named another new rule after him.

MileHighCrew
09-28-2011, 01:44 PM
I say trade TT for Romo!

I say trade TT for ...... whatever

Thnikkaman
09-28-2011, 01:45 PM

No. We play on weeks 1-5, and not on week six. Therefore, 1-4 record.

Canmore
09-28-2011, 01:48 PM

I think that he feels we are going to lose to Bye. :D

Tned
09-28-2011, 01:52 PM

:confused:

And I thought math was tough for us people down in Arkansas...

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:55 PM
Oh shit. :embarrassed:

MileHighCrew
09-28-2011, 01:56 PM

1st cousin + 2nd cousin = good to go.... simple math

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 01:56 PM

Evidently too many visits there, lately. ;')

Tned
09-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Sean Salsbury (who I don't always agree with) was on 102.3 a few minutes ago saying the Broncos need to put Tebow in. Saying that he is a winner and he is convinced he will win in the NFL, whether with the Broncos or another team willing to give him a chance.

Tned
09-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Evidently too many visits there, lately. ;')

Yea, you must be visiting the wet counties...

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Yea, you must be visiting the wet counties...cape to ft smith and northward.

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 02:19 PM

Im a bronco fan for the time

BroncoStud
09-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Im a bronco fan for the time

So if Tebow as traded to the Raiders you would be a Raiders fan?

Northman
09-28-2011, 03:52 PM

Most likely.

There are fans who just follow players. I saw my fair share during the Jake Plummer era.

Tned
09-28-2011, 03:53 PM
Most likely.

There are fans who just follow players. I saw my fair share during the Jake Plummer era.

Ron Dayne.

BroncoStud
09-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Most likely.

That's lunacy.

TXBRONC
09-28-2011, 04:03 PM

No. Denver has played 3 games with two games to go before the bye week. If Denver loses the next two games that puts them at 1-4.

NightTerror218
09-28-2011, 04:05 PM
So what happens if Broncos win because of the defense scoring but Offense stalls out again.....will that save Ortons job?

Juriga72
No. Denver has played 3 games with two games to go before the bye week. If Denver loses the next two games that puts them at 1-4.

Shush.... RC still thinks Orton got jobbed for Pro Bowl last year...:)

BroncoStud
LMAO, RC assumed we get a loss during the bye week. Shows you how much confidence he has in Orton and Fox... :laugh:

Northman
09-28-2011, 04:17 PM
That's lunacy.

Agreed. But i find that it is becoming more common and common this day and age. I have a young cousin who although follows the Ravens because his dad and immediate family do he has "tons" of players that he just gets on their bandwagons. One year it was LT and the Chargers, then it was Bush and the Saints, then it was Moss and the Pats. But ive heard a lot of times now where some fans today either just support players or whatever team is hot. In Tebow's case it has more to do with the college he came from but its not unheard of to see fans join messageboards just because a player they like is on there. I think i remember some dude leaving here to follow Cutler to the Chicago board a few years ago but i cant remember his name.

Mike
09-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Ron Dayne.

Dude made my Thanksgiving that year though.

Tned
09-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Dude made my Thanksgiving that year though.

Mine too, especially since two of my cousins who were at Thanksgiving dinner and watching the game with me are BIG TIME Cowboys fans.

MOtorboat
09-28-2011, 04:59 PM
That's lunacy.

Primarily rabid college fans who only follow the NFL casually.

An example...the entire Nebraska fan base is rooting for Detroit right now because of Suh. I've seen two of their three games, and they'll be on here again this week. The Lincoln stations are requesting Lions games...

rcsodak
09-28-2011, 07:19 PM

An example...the entire Nebraska fan base is rooting for Detroit right now because of Suh. I've seen two of their three games, and they'll be on here again this week. The Lincoln stations are requesting Lions games...
I wish the Omaha stations would get the bronco games. I'm tired of having to go to the sportsbar.

Guess its time for DirecTv and their 'free' nfl ticket.

dogfish
09-28-2011, 08:54 PM
getting back to this. . . .

What if Fox refuses to make a change even after 1-4?

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4606/ohnogh.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/ohnogh.jpg/)

no, seriously. . . i think it's time to move ahead with Operation Bullgator on the Billboard, for starters. . . i'm gonna have tink contact jesse oaks about getting that billboard up. . .

i'm thinking we really need more of a dynamic, multi-pronged type of approach for something this serious, though. . . hopefully fox can be made to see reason, but if not. . . well, let's just say we are prepared to take more drastic measures. . . .

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/185/chucknorrisphonemvx.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/chucknorrisphonemvx.jpg/)

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1653/chucknorrisfacts.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/chucknorrisfacts.jpg/)

tebow! because the american people demand it. . . .

Tned
09-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Most likely.

I had a dream last night that I was a bottle of Captain Morgans...

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 09:39 PM

My post was edited... the only reason I would leave is because of the horrible experience I have had here. The DB fanbase is by far the worse I have ever seen. Pretentious, arrogant and a fascist a fanbase there is. Im hated because I had the audacity to be born in Florida and GASP already had loyalties before I came here... THE NERVE OF ME!

I explained before, I always like the Broncos.. I loved Elway... the 3 SB losses endeared me to him, and the 2 SB wins solidified him as a hero to me... the DB broncos colors didnt hurt as they are the same as my Gators... But I have also said I never really had a NFL team and so as a casual Bronco fan I never hard core rooted for an NFL team until TT showed up... He is the reason I am here.. and your disgusting fan base is why I would leave if TT was traded... I could give a shit if you accept me into your ranks... frankly your ranks stink and wouldnt be caught dead as one of you if I could help it... TT owes me one for making me one of you...

Having said that, in truth, there are good people among you but not many, at least not here... Tned owns the sight so he is tempered in his responses to me(even though my guess is he would like to tell me to **** off) and so I respect him, as he owes me nothing and could kick me anytime he wants but has yet to do so. Gem is just that a Gem, and has defended me even though is not a popular thing to do, she is level headed mod who doesnt let her orange and blue glasses turn her into an *******... and there are a handful of others that have been cool but by in large most DB fans, at least here, have been disgusting, unaccepting arrogant ******** who think that just because Im here because of TT, that means I'm a lesser person than they are. Its pathetic really. And its not just me, all over the internet the DB fanbase is spoken ill of and now I know why first hand.

At any rate I am stuck with you, those of you that are venomous, for the time being anyway and you are stuck with me... until TT is traded OR I get banned for some trivial reason. Because I'm not leaving on my own.

:beer: and now I'm ready for the next round of ugly remarks headed my way.

Tned
09-28-2011, 09:57 PM
My post was edited... the only reason I would leave is because of the horrible experience I have had here. The DB fanbase is by far the worse I have ever seen. Pretentious, arrogant and a fascist a fanbase there is. Im hated because I had the audacity to be born in Florida and GASP already had loyalties before I came here... THE NERVE OF ME!

In fairness to the Broncos fan base, and the posters here, it had nothing to do with where you were born, or even being a fan of Tebows. Fact is, you were rude and posted asinine post after asinine post, constantly comparing Tebow's college stats with Elway's rookie stats. Talking about how Elway wasn't anything special, and how much better Tebow is. How the posters that disagreed with you were dumb, or something to that effect.

You came in here like a bull in a china shop, and spewed ridiculous nonsense, and were surprised when people called you on it.

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 10:22 PM
In fairness to the Broncos fan base, and the posters here, it had nothing to do with where you were born, or even being a fan of Tebows. Fact is, you were rude and posted asinine post after asinine post, constantly comparing Tebow's college stats with Elway's rookie stats. Talking about how Elway wasn't anything special, and how much better Tebow is. How the posters that disagreed with you were dumb, or something to that effect.

You came in here like a bull in a china shop, and spewed ridiculous nonsense, and were surprised when people called you on it.

You sir have me mistaken for someone else... I have never said anything ill of Elway. I have compared stats, as I saw merit in doing so, ONCE. I challenge you to go back and read every post I have ever written, and If you do find a bitter response you will see it was in RESPONSE to what was directed my way... NEVER FIRST. You will also see that I NEVER reported anyone for anything they said against me although I have been reported countless times and reprimanded for the most trivial shit, deleting and editing my post but leaving the more offensive post directed at me alone.

I will not lay down or back down from anyone, dating back to my first days here when I was attacked for not being a real DB fan by Carol, yea I let her and everyone else have it Tned. Im sorry if I wont bend over.

You can have the opinion that I am over the top in my fanhood of TT and that I proclaim great things about his future and the the future of the QB position. You may call that asinine. You can call me on it. BUT that in itself is not a reason to throw me under the bus and be hateful and spiteful. I dont hold grudges. Ill still laugh with the haters, Ill still high five them... Ill agree with them when I do agree with them. But I wont bend over.

I have NEVER been rude first, EVER!!!!!! Just as in THIS THREAD, I have been attacked FIRST. Just as in my OP that in NO WAY was written in a any way to offend anyone, I was attacked repeatedly and told to get lost.

I refute that I have been rude. I have only responded in kind. I have rolled with the punches, I have seen humor at my expense and laughed because it was funny. I admit my opinions are strong but to claim that I came in here offending everyone is a bold faced lie. I dont act.. I react. I would give anyone here the shirt off my back.. but if you throw that shirt in my face your going to get donkey punched in the nutts.

IDK if it was because of Jagsbch or what but since the first day I showed up I was torn apart.

So go ahead to the very beginning and see for yourself. But of course you wont. Its much easier to just hate on an outsider.

TXBRONC
09-28-2011, 10:25 PM

I explained before, I always like the Broncos.. I loved Elway... the 3 SB losses endeared me to him, and the 2 SB wins solidified him as a hero to me... the DB broncos colors didnt hurt as they are the same as my Gators... But I have also said I never really had a NFL team and so as a casual Bronco fan I never hard core rooted for an NFL team until TT showed up... He is the reason I am here.. and your disgusting fan base is why I would leave if TT was traded... I could give a shit if you accept me into your ranks... frankly your ranks stink and wouldnt be caught dead as one of you if I could help it... TT owes me one for making me one of you...

Having said that, in truth, there are good people among you but not many, at least not here... Tned owns the sight so he is tempered in his responses to me(even though my guess is he would like to tell me to **** off) and so I respect him, as he owes me nothing and could kick me anytime he wants but has yet to do so. Gem is just that a Gem, and has defended me even though is not a popular thing to do, she is level headed mod who doesnt let her orange and blue glasses turn her into an *******... and there are a handful of others that have been cool but by in large most DB fans, at least here, have been disgusting, unaccepting arrogant ******** who think that just because Im here because of TT, that means I'm a lesser person than they are. Its pathetic really. And its not just me, all over the internet the DB fanbase is spoken ill of and now I know why first hand.

At any rate I am stuck with you, those of you that are venomous, for the time being anyway and you are stuck with me... until TT is traded OR I get banned for some trivial reason. Because I'm not leaving on my own.

I'm not going to go through a litany of stuff but it's a two way street Bull.

TXBRONC
09-28-2011, 10:29 PM
You sir have me mistaken for someone else... I have never said anything ill of Elway. I have compared stats, as I saw merit in doing so, ONCE. I challenge you to go back and read every post I have ever written, and If you do find a bitter response you will see it was in RESPONSE to what was directed my way... NEVER FIRST. You will also see that I NEVER reported anyone for anything they said against me although I have been reported countless times and reprimanded for the most trivial shit, deleting and editing my post but leaving the more offensive post directed at me alone.

I will not lay down or back down from anyone, dating back to my first days here when I was attacked for not being a real DB fan by Carol, yea I let her and everyone else have it Tned. Im sorry if I wont bend over.

You can have the opinion that I am over the top in my fanhood of TT and that I proclaim great things about his future and the the future of the QB position. You may call that asinine. You can call me on it. BUT that in itself is not a reason to throw me under the bus and be hateful and spiteful. I dont hold grudges. Ill still laugh with the haters, Ill still high five them... Ill agree with them when I do agree with them. But I wont bend over.

I have NEVER been rude first, EVER!!!!!! Just as in THIS THREAD, I have been attacked FIRST. Just as in my OP that in NO WAY was written in a any way to offend anyone, I was attacked repeatedly and told to get lost.

I refute that I have been rude. I have only responded in kind. I have rolled with the punches, I have seen humor at my expense and laughed because it was funny. I admit my opinions are strong but to claim that I came in here offending everyone is a bold faced lie. I dont act.. I react. I would give anyone here the shirt off my back.. but if you throw that shirt in my face your going to get donkey punched in the nutts.

IDK if it was because of Jagsbch or what but since the first day I showed up I was torn apart.

So go ahead to the very beginning and see for yourself. But of course you wont. Its much easier to just hate on an outsider.

Honestly Bull I remember it just the way Tned describes it.

Bullgator
09-28-2011, 10:38 PM
Honestly Bull I remember it just the way Tned describes it.

You remember it as you want to remember TX. The evidence says otherwise. I never attacked anyone first, never insulted anyone first, never disrespected Elway or the Broncos.

Do you remember the same in this thread? I bet you think so... but go read the thread for the start and see who attacked who. Its always been this way since the first day I came here. Just as it is in this thread.

People repeat shit enough and soon they begin to believe it. Kind of like how everyone is convinced that TT sucks. They sure did repeat that enough.

horsepig
09-28-2011, 11:14 PM

That's just plain horseshit.

horsepig
09-28-2011, 11:18 PM

For Christ's sake, Tned, no wonder people are leaving this candy assed site, thank you very ******* much.

TXBRONC
09-28-2011, 11:22 PM
You remember it as you want to remember TX. The evidence says otherwise. I never attacked anyone first, never insulted anyone first, never disrespected Elway or the Broncos.

Do you remember the same in this thread? I bet you think so... but go read the thread for the start and see who attacked who. Its always been this way since the first day I came here. Just as it is in this thread.

People repeat shit enough and soon they begin to believe it. Kind of like how everyone is convinced that TT sucks. They sure did repeat that enough.

Sorry Bull the evidence doesn't support your claim entirely.

Maybe you didn't mean it literally, but still not everyone thinks Tebow sucks. I for one don't think he sucks but I also don't know if he's the answer. The only way to know that for sure is to let him play more than just a few games.

BroncoJoe
09-28-2011, 11:30 PM
I'll tell you one thing; it's damn hard to find fence-sitters when it comes to Tebow. People either seem to love him or despise him.

Not sure why.

dogfish
09-28-2011, 11:37 PM
I'll tell you one thing; it's damn hard to find fence-sitters when it comes to Tebow. People either seem to love him or despise him.

Not sure why.

joe, you're a level-headed fella-- i've got two questions for ya. . .

one-- which side do you fall on in regards to tebow?

and two-- would you contribute a small donation to support bullgator if he sits on the billboard?

oh, and three-- when's buff gonna go out with your daughter?

Day1BroncoFan
09-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Surround Fox's house with torches.

Bosco
09-29-2011, 03:07 AM
No. The time to trade Orton was in the offseason. Our amateur front office couldn't pull that off, so now you basically have to ride the Orton train until it's absolutely indisputable that he should be pulled. Pulling the trigger anytime before that (and even then) could have serious repercussions within the team.

dogfish
09-29-2011, 04:01 AM
No. The time to trade Orton was in the offseason. Our amateur front office couldn't pull that off, so now you basically have to ride the Orton train until it's absolutely indisputable that he should be pulled. Pulling the trigger anytime before that (and even then) could have serious repercussions within the team.

so, sometime in the next couple weeks you'd say?

Clipworthy
09-29-2011, 04:03 AM
Getting benched for Brady Quinn is the ultimate punishment.

Tned
09-29-2011, 07:14 AM
Surround Fox's house with torches.

I think it was Klis on Vic and Gary the other morning that said that if the Broncos go into the bye week 1-4, which is very possible, fans will be outside Dove Valley with pitchforks and torches and there will be immense pressure to replace Orton.

Northman
09-29-2011, 08:57 AM

Not really fair on your part Bull. As previously mentioned you brought a lot of the issue on yourself, as did a lot of the gator fans who came here after Tebow was drafted. Im sure deep down your a pretty cool guy and while you at times have some very good arguements you have other ones that are totally off the wall ridiculous.

This is one reason why i said some fans are against Tebow is because of his fanatics who wont just let it play out. When he's not playing and they read everything in the media they flip out like its life or death. The bottom line for me when it comes to Tebow is i would like to see him play, just so i know for myself if he has what it takes to be a QB in this league.

I already know he works hard, is very confident but i also know of other QB's who were the same way but never reached the upper eschalon of being a elite QB and a winner. Just because Timmy did it at the college level doesnt mean it will translate at the pro level. I hope he can do it, i really do. He's a good kid. But there is also that possibility that he wont succeed no matter how hard he may try. I think thats the thing you need to come to grip with. You can believe all day long he will succeed but that doesnt mean he will. :beer:

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:08 AM
The bottom line for me when it comes to Tebow is i would like to see him play, just so i know for myself if he has what it takes to be a QB in this league.

But the DEN FO has already made that decision. They already know for themselves if TT can play in this league.
So for anyone who is curious if TT can play in this league, look no further than the team he plays for. They clearly DONT think he can.
Which is why hes 3rd string. Ooops! excuse me, Co-JV-silver medalist, eagle scout, runner-up champion over everyone who isnt 1st string......except Brady Quinn.

Northman
09-29-2011, 09:10 AM
But the DEN FO has already made that decision. They already know for themselves if TT can play in this league.
So for anyone who is curious if TT can play in this league, look no further than the team he plays for. They clearly DONT think he can.
Which is why hes 3rd string. Ooops! excuse me, Co-JV-silver medalist, eagle scout, runner-up champion over everyone who isnt 1st string......except Brady Quinn.

The FO has never made that claim. In fact, they've said to the contrary. ;)

CoachChaz
09-29-2011, 09:14 AM
And yet...when he gets a chance...he produces. No one can practice that bad

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 09:14 AM

No they sure haven't and to date he's still the only quarterback on the active who's under contract for next season.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:15 AM

Hes a work in progress? Thats the claim?
If he was ready to play, he would be playing.
But everything the FO has done, is to the contrary.
Thats why hes 3rd string.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:20 AM

And yet the FO DOESNT see it your way.
Sorry, dude.

You people are in denial.
Not as to IF TT can play, but as to the DEN FO and how they view TT.
Whats gonna happen week 8 when TT still hasnt seen the field?
You gonna be here still making the same complaint?
I just wanna know cause this is really a good psych eval test.
I can sell it to a university. Make some coin off you guys LOL!

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 09:21 AM
But everything the FO has done, is to the contrary.

That's false. Not everything the front office has done indicates that don't believe in Tebow.

Northman
09-29-2011, 09:21 AM

Agreed. Elway has said he needs more time to learn. He has been quoted as saying QB's should have 2 years to learn before being given the reigns. If he believes that philosophy than he is following it.

But he's not third string. We have no third string QB.

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 09:22 AM
Sorry, dude.

When you go to work for the front office let us know. Until then you're just guessing.

Northman
09-29-2011, 09:23 AM
Sorry, dude.

Why do you care what we think? :lol:

Npba900
09-29-2011, 09:27 AM
If the Broncos are 1-4....what happens then? Nothing at all, life will go on. What needs to be realized by the Broncos fans is that we shouldn't be immuned from going through bad seasons. After all it happens to every NFL team at some point. The 49ers and Bills were once great teams/franchises who won their divisions, made post season playoffs, a NFC and AFC Championships, and won-lost Superbowls. But in the end, these teams fell upon hard times, horrid records, and drafting in the top 10 for several seasons in a row. And yet the fans all endured and still endure today!

We Broncos fans must humble ourselves and realize that things could get worse before they get better.

For all those fans who called for and supported the firing of Shanahan believing the firing would bring this franchse closer to the winning ways of the Steelers and Patriots.....well you could not have been further from the truth.

As fans its time to come to the realization that the Broncos are in a state of uncertainty for a few years to come. We have no choice but to hang in there and hope for the best.

Npba900
09-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Getting benched for Brady Quinn is the ultimate punishment.

If not the ultimate embarrasement!!!:beer:

BroncoJoe
09-29-2011, 09:30 AM
joe, you're a level-headed fella-- i've got two questions for ya. . .

one-- which side do you fall on in regards to tebow?

and two-- would you contribute a small donation to support bullgator if he sits on the billboard?

oh, and three-- when's buff gonna go out with your daughter?

1. I am a fence sitter in regard to Tebow. I do believe we need to see what he can do before next year, otherwise we're in the same boat. Orton and probably Quinn are gone IMO.

2. No.

3. 2050.

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:38 AM
That's false. Not everything the front office has done indicates that don't believe in Tebow.

Wrong. He would be 2nd string, or he would be playing in a year when DEN isnt going to sniff the playoffs.

Heres how any sane fan knows they dont believe in TT.
The invention of the "Co-2nd string QB." :lol:

TXBRONC
09-29-2011, 09:40 AM
1. I am a fence sitter in regard to Tebow. I do believe we need to see what he can do before next year, otherwise we're in the same boat. Orton and probably Quinn are gone IMO.

2. No.

3. 2050.

The only rostered quarterback under contract going into next season is Tebow. Have you heard any rumors that Elway might in contract negotiations with Orton or Quinn or both. :shocked:

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Why do you care what we think? :lol:

Your not thinking. Your feeling. Or ranting.
Most of you have allowed this issue to become an emotional rant.
Everytime its brought up, (which is everyday) you begin the rant anew.
And yet every week, the FO doesnt see it like your rant.
You do realize i have no problems with them starting TT? right?
Eventually you just gotta let it go, mate.

Npba900
09-29-2011, 09:48 AM

Bull, it is what it is.....you are not hollucinating (sp)! Sometimes members of this forums get a little thinn skined and don't play well with others. There is still room in this forum for you to speak freely and share your opinions even though it gets under the skin of various posters-forum members.

Just follow the forum rules as best you can and ignore those posters who don't believe everyone has a right to provide their opinions. I don't necessarily agree with everything you post, but then again I don't go out my way to denigrate you for your opinions.

You hang in there....things will get better. This forum is for ALL Denver Bronco fans around the world and in the U.S.

Again, you stand fast follow the forum rules, continue to speak your mind and do not let radical forum members change who you are.

tomjonesrocks
09-29-2011, 09:52 AM
My hand's up on the fence sitting. I don't really care if it's Quinn or Tebow.

I have just wasted enough Sundays watching Orton.

Northman
09-29-2011, 09:52 AM
Your not thinking. Your feeling. Or ranting.
Most of you have allowed this issue to become an emotional rant.
Everytime its brought up, (which is everyday) you begin the rant anew.
And yet every week, the FO doesnt see it like your rant.
You do realize i have no problems with them starting TT? right?
Eventually you just gotta let it go, mate.

Ill ask again, why do you care?

SOCALORADO.
09-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Ill ask again, why do you care?

The health of the forum.

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 10:21 AM

Dude, you're taking this way too seriously. You became a Broncos fan at a unique and quite ugly time in history. I think a lot of people are starting to blame Tebow and his fans for the mess that has become this franchise, when in truth the animocity should be aimed at Josh McDaniels.

I'm all over Kyle Orton, but at the end of the day he was a marginal starter for the Chicago Bears when Josh McDaniels was hired to coach this team. If people were more reasonable they would be happy to have Orton on the bench and this team to actually find out what they have in Tim Tebow, who like it or not, was drafted with a 1st rounder selection.

I suppose once you see Tebow in the lineup people will be much happier and the mood will change around here. Kyle Orton's play has divided this fanbase and it's really brought us down. It's been a painful 3 years.

Personally, I was very happy with Shanahan and Cutler.

Tned
09-29-2011, 12:09 PM

Unless you name is Hillis, and possibly Tebow...

Northman
09-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Unless you name is Hillis, and possibly Tebow...

Shhh, i would appreciate it if you didnt rant anymore mmmmkay? :lol:

weazel
09-29-2011, 12:28 PM
If the Broncos are 1-4....what happens then? Nothing at all, life will go on. What needs to be realized by the Broncos fans is that we shouldn't be immuned from going through bad seasons. After all it happens to every NFL team at some point. The 49ers and Bills were once great teams/franchises who won their divisions, made post season playoffs, a NFC and AFC Championships, and won-lost Superbowls. But in the end, these teams fell upon hard times, horrid records, and drafting in the top 10 for several seasons in a row. And yet the fans all endured and still endure today!

We Broncos fans must humble ourselves and realize that things could get worse before they get better.

For all those fans who called for and supported the firing of Shanahan believing the firing would bring this franchse closer to the winning ways of the Steelers and Patriots.....well you could not have been further from the truth.

As fans its time to come to the realization that the Broncos are in a state of uncertainty for a few years to come. We have no choice but to hang in there and hope for the best.

I say we burn down the stadium! nah.. lets go further, lets burn down the players houses as well!!! wait, lets burn down the players parents houses too!!! ...and the owners... and the rest of the owners! and the commisioners!! I think Im on to something big here!!!

Tned
09-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Shhh, i would appreciate it if you didnt rant anymore mmmmkay? :lol:

Ohhhh, to be a bottle of Captain Morgans...

Northman
09-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Ohhhh, to be a bottle of Captain Morgans...

Thats going away soon, better get your fix. :D

Slick
09-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Rant your asses off.

The end is near. You can see it in Kyle's body language.

slim
09-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Rant your asses off.

The end is near. You can see it in Kyle's body language.

He looks like a defeated man. I agree completely.

Bullgator
09-29-2011, 02:27 PM
Bull, it is what it is.....you are not hollucinating (sp)! Sometimes members of this forums get a little thinn skined and don't play well with others. There is still room in this forum for you to speak freely and share your opinions even though it gets under the skin of various posters-forum members.

Just follow the forum rules as best you can and ignore those posters who don't believe everyone has a right to provide their opinions. I don't necessarily agree with everything you post, but then again I don't go out my way to denigrate you for your opinions.

You hang in there....things will get better. This forum is for ALL Denver Bronco fans around the world and in the U.S.

Again, you stand fast follow the forum rules, continue to speak your mind and do not let radical forum members change who you are.

We don't agree on a lot of points but you are definitely in that handful of cool people Npba, Thanks man.

Northman
09-29-2011, 02:31 PM
We don't agree on a lot of points but you are definitely in that handful of cool people Npba, Thanks man.

Thanks buttface. :D

Cugel
09-29-2011, 03:00 PM
What is with you Tebowniacs? Tebow is under contract for the next 4 years including this one!

What's the rush? "Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!" :rolleyes:

'But Orton sucks." Well so does Tebow at this point.

He'll get his chance, probably this season. Just not at 1-4. At some point later in the year when the team is eliminated from the playoffs they'll bring in Tebow.

And all the idiots will go wild.

And Tebow will run around like a chicken without a head back there.

And the Broncos will continue to lose because this is not a team with a lot of talent. McMoron destroyed the franchise and it's going to take more than 1 off-season to get new players in who don't suck.

They took a look at Tebow during the off-season and he's not remotely ready to start. Hence he's not starting.

So stop your whining. It's beyond annoying. :coffee:

weazel
09-29-2011, 03:03 PM

put it back up! that red head is scary looking

Bullgator
09-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks buttface. :D

hey, yea you too rumpleforeskin!

If you were on the cool list, Id never tell you! :laugh: ;)

Northman
09-29-2011, 03:39 PM
put it back up! that red head is scary looking

Oh she aint scary. She's hot. But there will be a new one soon enough. :D

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 04:30 PM
What
He'll get his chance, probably this season. Just not at 1-4. At some point later in the year when the team is eliminated from the playoffs they'll bring in Tebow.

And all the idiots will go wild.

So stop your whining. It's beyond annoying. :coffee:

Clearly you don't need to be calling anyone else an "idiot"... Why don't you just follow Orton to his next team and be a fan there, this "idiot" is tired of his losing and tired of people like you telling me I'm an "idiot" for realizing Kyle Orton sucks, long before you apparently did.

Enjoy your alternate reality.

Tned
09-29-2011, 05:30 PM

Damn you, man. I get home from work and you removed THE avatar. The greatest avvie every. I say it again, damn you, man!!! :mad:

Day1BroncoFan
09-29-2011, 06:06 PM
I think it was Klis on Vic and Gary the other morning that said that if the Broncos go into the bye week 1-4, which is very possible, fans will be outside Dove Valley with pitchforks and torches and there will be immense pressure to replace Orton.

I might be one of 'em if I was in CO. at the time. :nod:

jhildebrand
09-29-2011, 08:37 PM
'But Orton sucks." Well so does Tebow at this point.

He does? :confused: What do you base that on? :confused:

And Tebow will run around like a chicken without a head back there.

Like he did in the Houston game? :confused:

They took a look at Tebow during the off-season and he's not remotely ready to start. Hence he's not starting.

Link? Article? Proof?

IIRC, the team promised an open, transparent (transparency with all) competition. I don't know about you but nothing was transparent when it came to the QB position and there certainly wasn't a competition!

Dzone
09-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Fox is going to stay with Orton even if we go 1-15.

BroncoStud
09-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Fox is going to stay with Orton even if we go 1-15.

Or 2-14... :laugh::laugh::laugh: