PDA

View Full Version : Benchkyleorton.com

WIFan
09-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Well, I've had quite enough. People think the fans know nothing from watching and studying football for decades. Sure we might not be the smartest, but we can see when there might be a better option in the bullpen. I was happy we got Kyle Orton when the Cutler trade went down, but now the well is dry. Time to see if Tebow is the guy. Not comparing, but if Atlanta wouldn't have been so ignorant, Brett Favre would have went down in history as one of the best, wearing a Falcons jersey.

Frustrated in WI,
WIFan
www.benchkyleorton.com

Nomad
09-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Do you think Wisconsin is going to beat Nebraska Saturday?

Sneakers lives in Wisconsin....he's a good guy!

BroncoNut
09-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Do you think Wisconsin is going to beat Nebraska Saturday?

Sneakers lives in Wisconsin....he's a good guy!

man I wish this thread was in the lounge so I could respond appropriately to your take on Sneakers. More like Freakers.

BroncoNut
09-27-2011, 12:43 PM
I was watching the Skins game last night and I actually enjoyed it.

slim
09-27-2011, 12:43 PM
I guess you were to cheap to rent a billboard?

Von Dume's Day
09-27-2011, 12:47 PM
I am so over watching kyle orton blow games and give us no shot at even a 3 point comeback, honestly I would have gone for it on fourth as well but with tebow not with the looser!!!! I pay for sunday ticket to watch orton....wtf!!! I simply dont want to watch him anymore he is so predictable for me sitting on my couch and for some reason cant throw over defensive lineman, what good is a qb that cant throw over a d line and cant move outside the pocket.....worthless he should have been a kicker!

Krugan
09-27-2011, 01:10 PM
I am so over watching kyle orton blow games and give us no shot at even a 3 point comeback, honestly I would have gone for it on fourth as well but with tebow not with the looser!!!! I pay for sunday ticket to watch orton....wtf!!! I simply dont want to watch him anymore he is so predictable for me sitting on my couch and for some reason cant throw over defensive lineman, what good is a qb that cant throw over a d line and cant move outside the pocket.....worthless he should have been a kicker!

If kyle where looser, he might get over being a loser?

hotcarl
09-27-2011, 01:11 PM
i think we should start tom tebow

Jsteve01
09-27-2011, 01:45 PM
i think we should start tom tebow

Is Joe Montagna available?

weazel
09-27-2011, 01:50 PM
did you see Tim Tebow's new website??

http://www.benchpressorton.com

Joel
09-27-2011, 02:19 PM
I was watching the Skins game last night and I actually enjoyed it.
Cowboys/Skins games are always fun to watch for anyone who doesn't care about the outcome. The rest of us need defibrillators on standby at all times.

BroncoNut
09-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Cowboys/Skins games are always fun to watch for anyone who doesn't care about the outcome. The rest of us need defibrillators on standby at all times.

yeah, I would suppose. cept when one team is so much better than the other. so it sounds like you have some emotional investment in one of the teams, and my guess is that it is the Cowboys?

I was pulling for the skinnys.

camdisco24
09-27-2011, 04:49 PM
I was pulling for Shanny!