PDA

View Full Version : I know the Tim Tebow hype has died down...

honz
09-26-2011, 09:21 AM
...but maybe we should give him a shot as starting QB. Kyle Orton is struggling to win games for the Broncos and Tim can lift really heavy weights in the weight room as well as flap his arms like a bird in an effort to pump up his teammates. I still can't figure out why football players like bird impersonations so much, but I didn't play very much football so I guess I'm just out of the loop. Has anyone suggested a change at QB yet?

Northman
09-26-2011, 09:28 AM
No.....

hotcarl
09-26-2011, 09:32 AM
we should have hired andrew luck imo :tsk:

Buff
09-26-2011, 09:34 AM
...but maybe we should give him a shot as starting QB. Kyle Orton is struggling to win games for the Broncos and Tim can lift really heavy weights in the weight room as well as flap his arms like a bird in an effort to pump up his teammates. I still can't figure out why football players like bird impersonations so much, but I didn't play very much football so I guess I'm just out of the loop. Has anyone suggested a change at QB yet?

Is this Tim fellow any good at the footbals?

Dzone
09-26-2011, 09:48 AM
His blocking skills could be very useful. He can take down most linebackers. I say line him up wide, then have him come across the middle and knock out a linebacker.
He should be starting QB, but that aint going to happen, as we continue down the road to 1-15

UnderArmour
09-26-2011, 10:34 AM

Tim Tebow? He's on the Denver roster? I don't believe you. If he was then why aren't we using him in the red zone? Quit being silly. You're lying. Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn are the only QBs we have on our roster. Tim Tebow must play for another team or something, first I've heard of him being in Denver.

Buff
09-26-2011, 10:36 AM
I saw a guy with a Brady Quinn jersey at Target yesterday. I figure his last name must be Quinn, otherwise who buys that jersey?

T.K.O.
09-26-2011, 10:39 AM
i have to say it seems that the whole point of starting Orton this season was the old "gives us the best chance to win" theory.
well, it appears we cant win even with our "best option" soooooooo...
i am really starting to think it's time to see what the team can do with Tebow.
i mean we face the world champs in their house this week....if we cant take matt hasslebeck and a slow moving CJ2K... why even bother trying the same ole same ole in green bay?:confused:
if nothing else maybe being benched for a week will light a fire under Ortons arse:salute:

BroncoNut
I saw a guy with a Brady Quinn jersey at Target yesterday. I figure his last name must be Quinn, otherwise who buys that jersey?

what in the HELL were you doing at Target? You are better than that Buff.

seriously, I like Target. It's a good store

Thnikkaman

Did you ask him if he had a retaining wall that he had built?

LRtagger
09-26-2011, 10:43 AM
I think Tim Tebow should be starting. Who's with me?

Buff
09-26-2011, 10:44 AM

We're going streaking!

Thnikkaman
09-26-2011, 10:46 AM
We're going streaking!

STREAK THE qUAD!!!

LawDog
09-26-2011, 02:38 PM

Still never read what you post. Just can't get past Heather's "lazy eye"...

wayninja
09-26-2011, 04:57 PM

Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

sneakers
09-26-2011, 05:29 PM
I fully believe that Tim Tebow could fly if he tried real hard.

Dreadnought
09-26-2011, 05:52 PM

Brady Quinn's Mom. And that clearly wasn't her.

Buff
09-26-2011, 05:54 PM

Maybe Quinn's mom sends them out as holiday gifts... Now I kind of wish I would have asked the guy.

I Eat Staples
09-26-2011, 09:17 PM

I once saw a janitor with a Brady Quinn jersey. I assumed it must be Brady Quinn himself preparing for his career after football.

G_Money
09-26-2011, 11:25 PM
I once saw a janitor with a Brady Quinn jersey. I assumed it must be Brady Quinn himself preparing for his career after football.

He'll make a great Mister July in the annual custodial services swimsuit calendar.

:coffee:

~G

BroncoNut
09-27-2011, 10:36 AM

form what I understand about Mrs. Quinn, she was his biggest critic while he was at Notre Dame. I'm wouldn't be surprised if she's disowned him by now

LRtagger
10-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Honz - I wanted to bump this so you get the credit you deserve. Being the first to call for Tebow to start and now everyone else is finally catching on. Well done.

Dzone
10-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Tebow puts points on the board. Thats the most important stat of all.

jlarsiii
10-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Tebow puts points on the board. Thats the most important stat of all.

Sorry, I don't agree. The most important stat is the W.

jhildebrand
10-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Sorry, I don't agree. The most important stat is the W.

And you can't win without scoring points.

Orton average 20 points a game. Maybe just under it now. Tebow will need to show he can do more.

dogfish
10-12-2011, 01:41 PM
somebody kick tagger in the nuts. . . .

CrazyHorse
10-13-2011, 08:27 AM

Ever see someone with an Orton jersey?

claymore
10-13-2011, 08:54 AM

When they panned to his parents last week, they both had Tebow jerseys on. So I dont htink anyone but Orton has an Orton jersey.

Ravage!!!
10-13-2011, 10:47 AM

I have. I know topscribe sleeps in his