PDA

View Full Version : Please put up the billboard...PLEASE!!!

DenBronx
09-25-2011, 03:07 PM
It doesnt matter anymore, whoever raised the money needs to just pull the trigger now. John Fox will never bench Orton until his back is against the wall. What more is it going to take? His OLD TEAM the Panthers GET IT! Newtow came in and started right away and has had success. Is he waiting until he gets fired?

Gone are the days of mediocrity from QBs. This is a QB driven league and the NFL has done everything to help the QB and Ortonary still doesnt get it done. Even in close games!!!

I'm tired of it as a long time supporting fan. It just isnt acceptable to me. Tebow needs to play, put him in! You want to have success on 1st and goal? You want to go for it on 4th and short when the games on the line? Well I support you on going for it Fox but dont trust Orton because he will never come through for you!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT UP THE BILLBOARDS!

hotcarl
09-26-2011, 09:42 AM
bump

BroncoStud
09-26-2011, 09:47 AM
http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/img/2010/giant-dicks.jpg:

Buff
09-26-2011, 09:50 AM
I think nut got Jesse Oaks' phone number.

Tned
09-26-2011, 10:49 AM
There were 6,000 no shows to the Cincy game. You figure even if we lose in GB, there will be close to a full house for SD. The no shows are probably the number one thing that will impact the Broncos decision. Last year, towards the end, I think they had 10,000+ no shows for some games, or in that neighborhood.

pipes
09-26-2011, 12:12 PM
There were 6,000 no shows to the Cincy game. You figure even if we lose in GB, there will be close to a full house for SD. The no shows are probably the number one thing that will impact the Broncos decision. Last year, towards the end, I think they had 10,000+ no shows for some games, or in that neighborhood.

Hmm, what could they possibly do to reverse that and pack the stadium (as it should be)?

-it's a mystery!

Tned
09-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Hmm, what could they possibly do to reverse that and pack the stadium (as it should be)?

-it's a mystery!

I can't think of a single Tebo.... errrr, I mean, single thing....

DenBronx
09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Its got to be about the money. I cant think of anything else at this point. If the Broncos play Teboner more than 55% of the snaps then their on the hook for millions, if not then they get a bargain.

Fine then. Play Kyle this first half then Tebow the second half. I'm betting on better results if that were to happen.

Elway I think will have to put the heat on Fox for him to ever change his mind and I dont see that happening until were truly out of the playoffs. Elways tone seems disapointed in most of his interviews lately.