PDA

View Full Version : Only caught redzone highlights but...

Northman
09-25-2011, 03:03 PM
John Fox is very uncreative as a playcaller. And again in the clutch Orton fails to make plays. Not shocked by the loss at all.

BroncoStud
09-25-2011, 03:04 PM
Fox is calling the plays??? No wonder we look like hell out there.

BroncoAV06
09-25-2011, 03:24 PM
I agree with you North. I don't know if Fox calls the plays but he has his idea of what he wants to do and that is what comes through in the play calling. Run, run, couple play action passes.

In no way does this Broncos team keep other teams on their heels or make them worry about something. They put together a 16 play TD drive but other then that what can you point out as good?

I was on board with the 4th and goal call, play to win the game.

SpringsBroncoFan
09-25-2011, 03:26 PM
What I'd like to know is if Orton talked Fox into going for it on 4th & goal...

Fox had the kicking team on and they showed Orton yelling at Fox, then a timeout and they go for it...

So... Orton makes the call... and fails... surprize...

I want to hear details of that exchange... we lost the game there...

HORSEPOWER 56
09-25-2011, 03:38 PM
It's not the plays called so much as the execution. At one point we had 6 O-linemen, a FB, and 2 TEs and we couldn't gain 1 friggin' yard...

That's execution. The team just sucks, the faster we come to grips with the fact that we have no talent from our QB right down to our 3rd stringers, the less pissed off we'll get this season. Every week I think we'll come around and we don't. We need a major roster overhaul in the worst way. It won't be this year, maybe in a couple we can be more than a nuisance to other teams again...

Northman
09-25-2011, 03:41 PM
It's not the plays called so much as the execution. At one point we had 6 O-linemen, a FB, and 2 TEs and we couldn't gain 1 friggin' yard...

That's execution. The team just sucks, the faster we come to grips with the fact that we have no talent from our QB right down to our 3rd stringers, the less pissed off we'll get this season. Every week I think we'll come around and we don't. We need a major roster overhaul in the worst way. It won't be this year, maybe in a couple we can be more than a nuisance to other teams again...

Probably a combination of both. I saw a team on the goalline run it up the gut at least 3 of the 4 times. No pitchouts, no creative movements with the TE, nothing. We dont have a power game and im surprised Fox thinks somehow we do.

BroncoAV06
09-25-2011, 03:41 PM

Broncos are not at a point where teams are worried they are going to get that yard, can stuff the box inside the 5 and not worry about getting beat. The redzone TD's came from the shotgun.

chazoe60
09-25-2011, 03:45 PM
We have the most boring QB in the NFL and he's joined forces with the most boring HC in the NFL.

Welco
E to foxball bitches. Your fandom is going to be tested. How will you respond?

BroncoStud
09-25-2011, 03:59 PM
What exactly does Redzone show? Is it literally just when drives get inside the 20?

mdmnore88
09-25-2011, 04:01 PM
The redzone is cool. They jump between a bunch of games and give highlights. Yes they focus on scoring drives but you still get lots if content

Northman
09-25-2011, 04:03 PM
What exactly does Redzone show? Is it literally just when drives get inside the 20?

Yea, basically we get coverage of a random football game which then cuts away to any game that has a team in the redzone. So basically you get to see all the big plays and even if they miss one it gets replayed. All i had for a game today was the Giants/Eagles and it was more fun to watch the redzone channel than sit through that game all day long.

broncobryce
09-25-2011, 04:06 PM
What I'd like to know is if Orton talked Fox into going for it on 4th & goal...

Fox had the kicking team on and they showed Orton yelling at Fox, then a timeout and they go for it...

So... Orton makes the call... and fails... surprize...

I want to hear details of that exchange... we lost the game there...

Yeah but at least he didn't demand to carry the ball and then do so and win the game!!! Because that would be arrogant.Oh wait.........

BroncoStud
09-25-2011, 04:10 PM
I may sign up this week. U-Verse carries it. Got rid of DirectTV so no longer have the Ticket and it's miserable.

Northman
09-25-2011, 04:12 PM
I may sign up this week. U-Verse carries it. Got rid of DirectTV so no longer have the Ticket and it's miserable.

Yea, the wife and i were talking about how Direct Tv probably hates that channel. Its a lot of fun to watch when you dont have much to choose from.

BRONCO FAN SINCE 84
09-25-2011, 04:13 PM
I am all about team chemistry but even the players gotta know orton cant and will not ever get it done! 1-2 going to green bay we need to get healthy and get tebow in the red zone plays at least!

mdmnore88
09-25-2011, 04:13 PM
We apparently have had it for years and never knew it lol. We use to have Direct TV as well but I like the on demand options for comcast. So it's the best of both worlds

BroncoBJ
09-25-2011, 04:22 PM
Hes so uncreative that he doesn't even call the plays :lol:

BroncoJoe
09-25-2011, 04:24 PM
PS3 owners can now get Sunday ticket, fyi

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Northman
09-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Hes so uncreative that he doesn't even call the plays :lol:

You mean he just stands on the sidelines to look pretty? :lol:

BroncoBJ