PDA

View Full Version : Positive Only: pre-game, in-game and post-game discussion for Titans Week 3

Tned
09-25-2011, 10:57 AM
This is the "Positive Only" thread for all things related to the Broncos/Titans game.

This thread is only for people posting positive comments (no bashing of players, coaches or other posters). Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely (can you say ban??).

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

BroncoStud
09-25-2011, 11:06 AM
My only positive from today is that I think Denver actually matches up well with the Titans and WON'T get blown out. I do have this linering fear that Chris Johnson will break out today though... For some reason he just seems due and we have to be a nice, juicy, slab of meat dangling in front of him.

MOtorboat
09-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Go Broncos.

Jaws
09-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Going to follow in here due to not having regular internet. Having trouble keeping up with other thread as my touchscreen is playing up. If some kind soul could update scores in here sharkie promises never to eat you

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

pnbronco
09-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Great job guys......great special teams, D and TOUCHDOWN...... So proud of all of you.

With 42 seconds left.... Broncos 7, Titans 0

pnbronco
09-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Chris Johnson just had a good run but there was holding so it was called back for the Titans. End of first Qrt same score.. Hope this helps Sharkie.

Bronco4ever
09-25-2011, 12:41 PM
The D and special teams are looking good. The Offense is still a work in progress, but at least they capitalized on Tenn's mistakes. Go Broncos!

Jaws
09-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the updates. Keep it up Broncos! :D

pnbronco
09-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Titans just scored so it's 7 - 7. Fells just just had a great catch 32 yd pick up. Pick up of 4 McGahee.

Dang Titans just had a Int went through recievers hands....

Mays just tackled a Titan for a losss.

pnbronco
09-25-2011, 01:01 PM
They just fumbled and the Ayers recovered!!!!! Woooo.....hoooo....

Oh come on O lets get it going!!!!

Jaws
09-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Well done Ayers!

pnbronco
09-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Not a great O set by Broncos, good punt, Titans on 42 with 3:50 left, stop on first run.

Davii
09-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Positive: we're not losing. :D

Offense needs to find a rhythm so we can take advantage of our opportunities, we're definitely getting them.

BroncoJoe
09-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Zero penalties thus far.

pnbronco
09-25-2011, 01:12 PM
Positive: we're not losing. :D

Offense needs to find a rhythm so we can take advantage of our opportunities, we're definitely getting them.

Thanks Davii....you're sweet. I agree the O needs to find it's groove.

Just dodged a bullet, they didn't call the last catch, maybe a catch....

OH darn the punter just had to run and got the first down....getting to eat lunch will be gone for awhile

Davii
09-25-2011, 01:33 PM
The D stopped them after that punt debacle forcing the field goal. We're still in this, hopefully we can get the O rolling after the half.

Davii
09-25-2011, 01:52 PM
Good job by the D forcing the point. Lets get some points on the board offense!

Davii
09-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Great catch by Larsen!

Davii
09-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Great job offense. Smart qb play too.

Tennessee hasn't allowed a red zone td this year prior to this game. We've now gotten two.

Davii
09-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Where is everyone? There is PLENTY to talk about in this thread ATM.

Great job by Von forcing the fumble and giving our O the ball back in scoring position.

Jaws
09-25-2011, 02:41 PM
So it's the "willis" show today!
Is it 14-10 to broncos?

pnbronco
09-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Where is everyone? There is PLENTY to talk about in this thread ATM.

Great job by Von forcing the fumble and giving our O the ball back in scoring position.

They made me go outside to work, I'm going to Iowa tomorrow and the Broncos did better once I went outside....soooooo.... please keep Sharkie posted...thanks.....

Davii
09-25-2011, 02:50 PM
It's 17-14 Titans Sharkie, but we have the ball and are driving at the 2 min warning.

Davii
09-25-2011, 02:51 PM
We're in FG range

Davii
09-25-2011, 02:53 PM
nevermind. Tipped at the line, interception

TXBRONC
09-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Positives:

1.) Our run defense was solid for a 2nd straight week.

2.) We're competitive.

3.) We've gotten at least one turnover for the third straight week.

Davii
09-25-2011, 03:45 PM
The defense is playing pretty well given all the injuries. I expect this D to be pretty damn tough once Champ, Elvis, DJ, and Thomas are back. Our run D looks good, I think the passing D is hurting without Champ, and our pressure on the QB is hurting without Elvis in the lineup.

Von Miller is looking better and better, when Elvis returns I look for Von to really start getting in the backfield. Once the opposing O has to pay attention to more than one pass rusher on the line it could get serious.

sneakers
09-25-2011, 06:48 PM
We didn't give up that many points today...I like our odds if we only give up 17 points a game.

getlynched47
09-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Jason Hunter was a huge reason we stopped the run effectively.

Ryan McBean owned Leroy Harris all game long. Who woulda thunk it?!

BroncoJoe
09-25-2011, 06:50 PM
According to Vegas, we won!

lgenf
09-25-2011, 06:55 PM
We only had 1 penalty that I saw

Our punter is a stud

Our D played very well today minus the big play over the middle to their TE

Davii
09-25-2011, 07:05 PM
We only had 1 penalty that I saw

Our punter is a stud

Our D played very well today minus the big play over the middle to their TE

Great point on the penalties. Coming in to the game we were one of the most penalized teams so far this season, not anymore though.

pnbronco
09-25-2011, 08:25 PM
So great points. I thought the D has improved from last year, esp with injuries to key players. I'm hoping that getting Doom, Champ and DJ back makes them even stronger. I also thought the Special Teams are showing improvement.

The O line had so many penalties that first game so it's good to see them cut back on those and keep their cool. At times they were able to give Kyle more time, so I hopeful that their timing is getting better. If they can find a way to get the O going again then I believe this team is headed in the right direction.

Most of all thank you for not letting me be here all by myself. Also for keeping Sharkie up to date. Very strange day, lot of things didn't go well and I'm trying to get ready to take off tomorrow. So thank you most of all for your kindness...:salute:

Dank Smoker
09-25-2011, 10:05 PM
One good thing about todays game was that the whole State of Denver saw just how bad John Fox is..But with injurys still on Defence and those folks coming back soon or we hope they do because that is the only way we are going to score..that and Run backs..What has John Fox got us into and what team will he be coaching nxt yr?

TXBRONC
09-25-2011, 10:14 PM
So great points. I thought the D has improved from last year, esp with injuries to key players. I'm hoping that getting Doom, Champ and DJ back makes them even stronger. I also thought the Special Teams are showing improvement.

The O line had so many penalties that first game so it's good to see them cut back on those and keep their cool. At times they were able to give Kyle more time, so I hopeful that their timing is getting better. If they can find a way to get the O going again then I believe this team is headed in the right direction.

Most of all thank you for not letting me be here all by myself. Also for keeping Sharkie up to date. Very strange day, lot of things didn't go well and I'm trying to get ready to take off tomorrow. So thank you most of all for your kindness...:salute:

The offensive line did good job all day long. They only gave up one sack. Also how many times did Orton just get sit back in the pocket for more three seconds? It was at least two or three times.

TXBRONC
09-25-2011, 10:18 PM
One good thing about todays game was that the whole State of Denver saw just how bad John Fox is..But with injurys still on Defence and those folks coming back soon or we hope they do because that is the only way we are going to score..that and Run backs..What has John Fox got us into and what team will he be coaching nxt yr?

I didn't see that at all. I saw coach trying to win a game.

By the way this thread is specifically for positive comments. If you have a complaint there are several other thread you can post in.

GEM
09-26-2011, 12:57 PM

Denver isn't a state. Positive about your post: you proved that drugs are bad....mmmmkay.

rcsodak
09-26-2011, 06:41 PM

Denver isn't a state. Positive about your post: you proved that drugs are bad....mmmmkay.

Lol.......good ol Gem. :smile:

Jaws
09-27-2011, 02:46 PM

Your game updates were much appreciated!