PDA

View Full Version : Link for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (aka stream)

underrated29
09-24-2011, 01:18 AM
Whats up everyone. Its sunday afternoon right now where I am at so probably most of you are sleeping, BUUUUT- That means that tomorrow is game day!!

I am begging anyone for a link so I can get up at 2am my time to watch the game.

Please and thankyou

Davii
09-24-2011, 01:24 AM
You're a day off UR. It's friday night. Hopefully someone comes up with something for you though!

Where are you at?

sneakers
09-24-2011, 01:27 AM
Usually links don't become available until right before kickoff....and they all are hosted on Euro websites (.eu)

Canmore
09-24-2011, 01:27 AM
You're a day off UR. It's friday night. Hopefully someone comes up with something for you though!

Where are you at?

Thought I lost a day for a second. :laugh:

BroncoTech
09-24-2011, 02:21 AM
Here's a refresher guide on streaming, I've caught all the games for years.

The NFL actively tries to shut down these streams, you might find the best stream just a half hour before kickoff. They try not to broadcast the locations in advance. Try not to post them publicly and things work better.

A lot of streams work via http and will play in your browser. These streams are always lesser quality than some alternatives that require your PC to have additional software. One of the best alternative software methods is from torrent stream. Another decent quality alternative software is sopcast.

There's a reason http streams are less reliable than a torrent stream. With http a single server starts to lag after 200 connects, some of these streams carry 1500 connections and that's no good. With a torrent, the more users the more powerful the broadcast because anyone can send parts of the stream to anybody else, it's not just a single server. Sopcast is also a single server but on a optimized protocol and it doesn't lag as bad as http.

Once you found a stream let your friends know, but in private message, don't be the guy that posts a stream in public only to watch it die within 5 minutes.

MasterShake
09-24-2011, 09:45 AM
On game day just do a google search for ilemi. They usually have all the games streaming, and you get to watch them with ads from Europe. Sometimes I get a stream where Bradlee Van Pelt does the halftime show with some other guy on Sky Sports.

Thnikkaman
09-24-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks ms

MasterShake
09-24-2011, 12:54 PM
Thanks ms

No problem. Its a great site. Actually most of the time its people streaming their NFL or NBA mobile stream apps from their computer so you just get a break screen instead of commercials which is nice.

dogfish
09-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Whats up everyone. Its sunday afternoon right now where I am at so probably most of you are sleeping, BUUUUT- That means that tomorrow is game day!!

I am begging anyone for a link so I can get up at 2am my time to watch the game.

Please and thankyou

had to fly to singapore to drop off some kidneys?

horsepig
09-24-2011, 09:40 PM
Can't you just google up channel 7, or whatever in Denver and watch the game on their site?

Benetto
09-24-2011, 09:40 PM
I have had a reliable stream for a couple years from a website. Those who would like the address, shoot me a PM and Ill send it to you...It worked 100% of the last 2 seasons I used it. And my bro-in-law now uses it this season and said it's still working for all the live games.

I get butterflies in my stomach every time I remember I'm in Denver now, and don't have to worry about lagging, low quality streams...but I've felt the pain and frustration for a long time before that, so I'm happy to help if the site address is needed.

Nomad
09-24-2011, 10:25 PM
For future, Ben do you fix tickets! TIA!:D

Freyaka
09-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Since myp2p.eu went down I tend to use p2p4u (not sure on the actual site just google it) It's not great but it works.

MOtorboat
09-25-2011, 09:15 AM
UR, it's gameday now...

BroncoJoe
09-25-2011, 09:18 AM
Hey MO - are you now in the Broncos TV territory?

MOtorboat
09-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Hey MO - are you now in the Broncos TV territory?

No, not quite. Got last week's, not getting it today. I'm close though. I can get a radio affiliate, so that's what I'll be doing today between noon and 3.

willkewl
09-25-2011, 01:30 PM
http://myteamson.site40.net/536u3 you're welcome

Benetto
09-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry for catching the PMs after the game...I woke up right before game time and never got to the computer until 4PM..I did end up sending the link to those who PMed, but will have to wait to watch Broncos football til next week. You can still watch all the rest of the games (whichever ones are left) with the link...Sorry again guys, hope it will be helpful next Sunday!

:defense:

underrated29
09-27-2011, 10:44 AM
thanks guys for the link.

no i can not goodle channel 7 or anything else.

As it turns out it did not matter because a typhoon rolled through and knocked out all satellite communication. So i could not get on.

Davii- I was not entirely sure where I was at other than on a boat sailing down the yangtzee because of the flooding.

I had chinese keyboards. Typing in stuff is insanly difficutl and broncosforums, is one that my fingers find naturally.

I am now in beijing dogfish. For the next 4 days or so. and kicking ass! Its like 1 am or something my time now, I am tired and need to drop the kids off at the pool. Just landed.

I heard Orton still sucks in the redzone and we barely lost? One is surprising the other is not? OK, I might have to revive this thread once more. we will see.

Thanks yo-

Zai jiian.

dogfish
09-27-2011, 01:45 PM
did you sell all the eyeballs yet?

underrated29
10-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Sorry to bump-----BUT

This is my last time I promise! I have one more day here in this sh*t hole and them I am off to basecamp. Not that I dislike it here, because I love it here, but it is not home. I do need some help. Title of the thread should suffice for what I need.

I am counting on you, my fellow brethren, to help a man in out! I think we will actually win this game believe it or not. And sadly, or goodly, I think Orton good enough. Still need a linky profavor.

Im off to bed in a few minutes catch you guys in a few hours!

dogfish
10-02-2011, 12:09 PM
I am counting on you, my fellow brethren, to help a man in out! I think we will actually win this game believe it or not. And sadly, or goodly, I think Orton good enough. Still need a linky profavor.

you must be trashed out of your mind-- go pass out, you'll never make it through the first quarter. . .

:D:welcome:

Bosco
10-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Here's a refresher guide on streaming, I've caught all the games for years.

The NFL actively tries to shut down these streams, you might find the best stream just a half hour before kickoff. They try not to broadcast the locations in advance. Try not to post them publicly and things work better.

A lot of streams work via http and will play in your browser. These streams are always lesser quality than some alternatives that require your PC to have additional software. One of the best alternative software methods is from torrent stream. Another decent quality alternative software is sopcast.

There's a reason http streams are less reliable than a torrent stream. With http a single server starts to lag after 200 connects, some of these streams carry 1500 connections and that's no good. With a torrent, the more users the more powerful the broadcast because anyone can send parts of the stream to anybody else, it's not just a single server. Sopcast is also a single server but on a optimized protocol and it doesn't lag as bad as http.

Once you found a stream let your friends know, but in private message, don't be the guy that posts a stream in public only to watch it die within 5 minutes.

Where would I find a torrent stream? PM the answer if you want to keep it secret.

Steedstampede
10-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Can someone please PM me a link for the game today! I would be very grateful!

Thank you!

:salute:

Nomad
10-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Can someone please PM me a link for the game today! I would be very grateful!

Thank you!

:salute:

Are you the same steed from BM? Link pm'd!

gnomeflinger
10-02-2011, 02:38 PM
U29 is starting to talk like the natives.

Nomad
10-02-2011, 02:39 PM
U29 is starting to talk like the natives.

i wonder if he'll come back with a bride!:D

underrated29
10-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks yo!

Its 330am and I am getting up now to watch the game. No brides for me. Probably never again. I am also one who is not so much into the oriental types. Like all girls there are some really really pretty ones but i like the swedes, russians and brazilian girls most. They do not have a lot of them over here.

Steedstampede
10-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Are you the same steed from BM? Link pm'd!

I am from the BM but its the same username...haven't posted there in a while.

Thanks for the link BTW!

Nomad
10-02-2011, 03:07 PM
I am from the BM but its the same username...haven't posted there in a while.

Thanks for the link BTW!

welcome to BF fella! This is a great community! Tned and the mods are great!

gnomeflinger
10-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Tned and the mods

Sounds like a name of a horrible 80's cover band.

Hoshdude7
10-02-2011, 03:39 PM
PM me if you got a link handy. THANKS

sneakers
10-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Silly geese, I have 7 links...

broncos2011
10-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Can someone please Pm me a link?? I live in WA state and we are not getting this game locally :tsk: