PDA

View Full Version : Whats our Identity?

HammeredOut
09-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Well Tim Tebow looked solid at WR.

The Bronco's Run Game is non-existent.

Our Defense still can't stop the run.

No-Show Moreno is another no-show, and we all said it before the season started. Orton, is just doing his Orton thing. We can't control the clock with no run game, and it looks like our team is in for another long year. That 4th round pick from Miami would have looked nice on next years team for Kyle Orton. Elway had his chance to trade Orton, so we could start Tebow and flush the season away so we could draft Andrew Luck. Now it looks like Indy is going to select him at the top of the draft next season.

I'd like to think we improved somewhere on this team, and yet it has to be identified.

This team needs to get back to running the ball and controlling the clock. The only problem is we dont have any good starters. Willis gave us only our 3rd, 100+ yards rushing on the ground in the last 3 seasons. That speaks volumes as to how bad the running game has been. Along with the horrible defense, this team needs to get good somewhere.

Maybe its time to start Tebow, so we can atleast keep pace with Indy, and our chances at a top flight QB this season. Id like to give a shout out to all the Cam Newton haters.

SOCALORADO.
09-23-2011, 11:55 AM
http://pointriderrepublican.typepad.com/254865NSur_w.jpg
You see those legs stickin out Hammer?
Thats the Denver Broncos identity to the rest of the NFL.

Juriga72
09-23-2011, 11:55 AM
We are: "The BEST 5-11 team in the NFL" right now....

chazoe60
09-23-2011, 12:07 PM
We don't have one. We don't do anything particularly well. Hopefully we'll build one but whatever it ends up being it better have a FQB involved because without one of those nothing else matters. You don't win a SB without a FQB, especially now days.

If we don't solve that it's going to be a long decade for Bronco fans. I just hope Fox realizes this simple fact too.

Northman
09-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Championship!

BORDERLINE
09-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Our identity is stuck in purgatory, somewhere between the bottom feeders of the NFL and the below average teams.

with two big games coming up after TEN, we will surely get a clearer picture of how we are gonna do this year

slim
09-23-2011, 12:18 PM
We are the Denver Broncos!

camdisco24
09-23-2011, 12:50 PM

You sure?

Lancane
09-23-2011, 01:57 PM
You remember the Detroit Lions before now and after they had Barry Sanders, we're a lot like them but with more headlines!

;)

Nomad
09-23-2011, 02:16 PM

Orange and Blue!:defense:

I tend to get more optimistic as the weekends get closer, ready for the game then have been let-down. Last Sunday was a W so it was good.

NightTerror218
09-23-2011, 02:27 PM

I tend to get more optimistic as the weekends get closer, ready for the game then have been let-down. Last Sunday was a W so it was good.

we get them on TV this Sunday?

Nomad
09-23-2011, 02:30 PM
we get them on TV this Sunday?

No! Texans vs Saints. I emailed the CBS station here asking for the game and received no response!:lol:

NightTerror218
09-23-2011, 02:31 PM
No! Texans vs Saints. I emailed the CBS station here asking for the game and received no response!:lol:

haha. i might be at Ale House Sunday watching some games. Not sure yet.

Nomad
09-23-2011, 02:35 PM
haha. i might be at Ale House Sunday watching some games. Not sure yet.

9am is early! I'll have to hit up Sneakers for a link.

slim
09-23-2011, 02:36 PM

Being optimistic is free, so there really is no downside.

Nomad
09-23-2011, 02:39 PM
Being optimistic is free, so there really is no downside.

You're right....and it's healthier and you live longer. I wish I could be like DN(Carol)....she sees the good in everything and is always optimistic.

BroncoNut
09-23-2011, 02:52 PM
You're right....and it's healthier and you live longer. I wish I could be like DN(Carol)....she sees the good in everything and is always optimistic.

she SEEMS that way, but she is cold as ice...... No, she's colder than ice

Nomad
09-23-2011, 02:54 PM
she SEEMS that way, but she is cold as ice...... No, she's colder than ice

Nah, DN is genuine!

So Nut, you think Orton is gonna closeline Finnegan or vice versa?!?

BroncoNut
09-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Nah, DN is genuine!

So Nut, you think Orton is gonna closeline Finnegan or vice versa?!?

i didn't say she wasn't. She's very genuine. Genuinely cold. (just kidding)

clothesline finnegan? I think vice versa if at all

BroncoStud
09-23-2011, 03:28 PM
How disappointing Hammered... No stats to support your ever-non-applicable point. :elefant:

BroncoTech
09-24-2011, 02:54 AM
This team tends to make our identity from our best offensive player. We sucked before but had Floyd Little and could at least pound the rock. We've sucked before but we had Elway, who could bring us back in any game. When we had no one decent on offense we invented heros from guys like Droughns. The last identity we had left town with Hillis.

So what does this team do well?

Canmore
09-24-2011, 05:23 AM
This team tends to make our identity from our best offensive player. We sucked before but had Floyd Little and could at least pound the rock. We've sucked before but we had Elway, who could bring us back in any game. When we had no one decent on offense we invented heros from guys like Droughns. The last identity we had left town with Hillis.

So what does this team do well?

We don't have a dominant offensive player. Lloyd was a one year wonder sofar and Clady hasn't been himself since the knee injury. Who else is there. I'd go to the defensive side of the ball and say Champ, Doom. Miller or Dawkins. Champ is hurt and Dawkins really isn't the player he once was. Doom is hurt and Miller is a rookie. Pretty slim pickings.

WARHORSE
09-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Our identity is Suck for Luck.

;)

pnbronco
09-24-2011, 11:04 PM

Bleed Orange & Blue....plus some of us have great orange glasses too....;)

War........stinker..........:lol:

Freyaka
09-24-2011, 11:43 PM
No matter what our current identity at least we aren't the chiefs amiright?

Freyaka
09-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Our identity is Suck for Luck.

;)

We couldn't have that identity if we wanted it, pretty sure the chiefs have that catchphrase trademarked.

PAINTERDAVE
09-25-2011, 02:54 AM
We couldn't have that identity if we wanted it, pretty sure the chiefs have that catchphrase trademarked.

Then they are gonna have to sue Indy...
'cause I predict Indy will tank.

They will become artists at making losses look like..
"we really tried hard, folks".

BroncoNut
09-25-2011, 03:18 PM
our identity: LOOSERS

camdisco24
09-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Our identity lives and dies with a backup QB named Kyle Orton. Unfortunately, there will be a lot more "dying, fainting, choking" whatever you want to call it with Kyle at the helm.

BroncoJoe
09-25-2011, 03:33 PM
A football team with a great history, currently on a downward spiral.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums