PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn is JAAAACKED!!!!

tebow4life
09-21-2011, 09:39 AM
http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-30-most-jacked-nfl-football-players-2011-part-1-arcl-1974.html

Damn...didn't realize Brady Quinn was that jacked up. Too bad his muscles can't get him anywhere on the field!

btw...Vernon Gholston is freaking HUGE!

Ravage!!!
09-21-2011, 10:37 AM
any list that doesn't have Steven Jackson...is a debunked list. EVERYONE that meets Steven Jackson walks away saying the same thing... "I've never seen a man so put together and so big." This is quotes from those on the radio that see NFL players all the time.

Juriga72
09-21-2011, 11:52 AM
http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-30-most-jacked-nfl-football-players-2011-part-1-arcl-1974.html

Damn...didn't realize Brady Quinn was that jacked up. Too bad his muscles can't get him anywhere on the field!

And you notice BOTH of these busts..... are busts

BroncoStud
09-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Workout warriors.

BORDERLINE
09-21-2011, 12:32 PM
where is jeff garcia that guy was built... so was doug flutie.....

Muscles are just muscles they don't signify strength, but they do add a measure of intimidation.

Joel
09-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Note: I said, "might." Basic logic said Quinn was more ready than Tebow last year; now the depth chart concurs. His professional starts consist of a little over half a season in Cleveland where he was unimpressive, but let's remember: It's CLEVELAND; the two most impressive QBs they've had in the past decade are probably Garcia and Anderson--both of whom are, like Quinn, playing for other teams after the Browns front office decided they couldn't consistently get it done. Given that during the same period the Browns usually finished 4-12 or 5-11 and only had two winning season, you have to ask yourself how much of that is Brady Quinns fault; given that he was only there three years you have to conclude "not much."

Once upon a time there was a QB named Plunkett who was so awful the Pats booed him out of town, and he didn't do much better with the '9ers. Then he won two Super Bowls with the Raiders; did he just have good luck there, or BAD luck to get signed by two of the worst teams of the '70s? Obviously comparisons aren't performance, but Quinn still seems like a big question mark to me, and I'd like to see him on a regular season field for at least 3 or 4 games before we write him off as a perpetual bench warmer; he at least has the pro QB training so glaringly absent in Tebow, and a year or two seeing if he also has the talent would, if nothing else, give Tebow time to get that training.

Nick
09-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Michael Pittman was the most cut person I have seen in the NFL, Pictures do not even justify it.

scott.475
09-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Yeah, Pittman was, still is, amazing.

I suspect there are a lot of guys, plenty deserving, not on the list because they don't use the MusceProdigy products/system.

Dzone
09-21-2011, 11:51 PM
This list isnt complete without Kyle Orton...that dude put on 10 pounds. Yikes

SOCALORADO.
09-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Leave it to Joel to write up a huge article over-explaining his comments, which have nothing really to do with the thread.

Dear Joel,

Please begin privately writing a 1000 page novel based on your opinion and thoughts on life. DO NOT give us any updates or notify us in any way until the novel is complete.
Thanks,
Bronco Forums

BroncoJoe
09-22-2011, 09:36 AM
No mention of Shannon Sharpe?

Oh the shame.

Joel
09-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Leave it to Joel to write up a huge article over-explaining his comments, which have nothing really to do with the thread.

Dear Joel,

Please begin privately writing a 1000 page novel based on your opinion and thoughts on life. DO NOT give us any updates or notify us in any way until the novel is complete.
Thanks,
Bronco Forums
1) It was tangential to the thread, not irrelevant to it; critical difference.

2) A novel is informally accepted to be 50,000 or more words, not 1000; that's why I'm only a third of the way through mine.

3) My posts are no longer than they've ever been so, apart from my extended absences, I'm not sure why they're suddenly so much more shocking than four years ago.

SOCALORADO.
09-22-2011, 01:04 PM
1) It was tangential to the thread, not irrelevant to it; critical difference.

2) A novel is informally accepted to be 50,000 or more words, not 1000; that's why I'm only a third of the way through mine.

3) My posts are no longer than they've ever been so, apart from my extended absences, I'm not sure why they're suddenly so much more shocking than four years ago.

A 3rd! Jeez man, how long could writing about masterbation take?:D

claymore
09-22-2011, 01:07 PM

66% of our QB's could/are underwear models. 0% of our QB's could start on another NFL team.

slim
09-22-2011, 01:48 PM
66% of our QB's could/are underwear models. 0% of our QB's could start on another NFL team.

All of our QB's could start for Seattle.

Joel
09-22-2011, 04:28 PM
A 3rd! Jeez man, how long could writing about masterbation take?:D
If you're getting impatient you can always try googling it. :whistle:

SR
09-24-2011, 10:43 PM

Quinn's muscles are getting Quinn about as far as Tebow's QB abilities are getting Tebow. Zing.

Bronco Lubitch
09-25-2011, 09:44 AM
mmmmmmmm ... brady ... mmmmmmmm ... such a man! ... my kind of man ... he's not the only one who's "jacked" right now, if you know what i mean ... mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

SR
09-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Two posts and I already think you're a dip shit. Congrats.

LoyalSoldier
09-25-2011, 02:10 PM
The one thing I have found is that big muscles are misleading. Some of the strongest people I have known have never looked "huge" because their muscles were very dense rather than big. Also I've known guys who looked absolutely jacked, but were rather weak compared to everyone else.

That and half the pictures you see in the link are airbrushed and photoshoped. Anyone can in reasonable shape look like a super model or on steroids with that and I am not exaggerating either. For some reason we have the myth in our culture that large muscles are what to strive for.

SR
09-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Quinn is built like a brick shit house. I remember the photos he did for EAS when he first got drafted.