PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Broncos v Titans Wk 3 Preview Video

EmDiggy
09-21-2011, 07:51 AM
Broncos vs Titans Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bCRTXWm6dI)

Good Morning Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
09-21-2011, 09:03 AM
As usual Emory thanks. You always do a nice job with game plan.

I differ with you on who the X-factor for the Titans is. I think it's Britt especially if Champ is still side lined. Johnson looks like he's still trying to round into football shape. Then again with another week under his belt maybe his back in shape.

EmDiggy
09-21-2011, 09:13 AM
As usual Emory thanks. You always do a nice job with game plan.

I differ with you on who the X-factor for the Titans is. I think it's Britt especially if Champ is still side lined. Johnson looks like he's still trying to round into football shape. Then again with another week under his belt maybe his back in shape.

Thanks TXBronc!! Britt's emergence is key! I agree wholeheartedly.. If the Broncos can come out and get after Hassleback early.. I think that'll cool off a lot of what the Titans want to do

BroncoStud
09-21-2011, 09:19 AM
What worries me is that the Titans are probably only going to have to score 17-20 to win this game. I don't see us dropping more than that, and if you give CJ enough chances, he's going to break one.

To me, the single most important factor in the game is going to be Denver's ability to sustain drives and keep the defense fresh. With a banged up secondary and questionable DT play, it's essential the offense wins the time of possession battle.

Slick
09-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Much like the Raiders, I think the Titans are a much tougher team than we are in both trenches. I have a feeling they're going to beat us up.

If we win, it will be because of a big play or two, not because we wear them down.

Ravage!!!
09-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Great points everyone. The problem with Denver will be scoring some points. The Titans are a physical team. If we continue with the penalties, our offense doesn't have the punch to make up for those lost yards.

TXBRONC
09-21-2011, 11:12 AM
Great points everyone. The problem with Denver will be scoring some points. The Titans are a physical team. If we continue with the penalties, our offense doesn't have the punch to make up for those lost yards.

Agreed Denver can't keep shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and expect to win.

SpringsBroncoFan
09-21-2011, 01:19 PM
Much like the Raiders, I think the Titans are a much tougher team than we are in both trenches. I have a feeling they're going to beat us up.

If we win, it will be because of a big play or two, not because we wear them down.

Fighting words for Coach Fox... after all they play 3 DT's that weren't good enough to sniff time on our DL...

Casey starting with 6 tackles over our "future MLB" & 3rd on depth chart Irving

Klug with 4 tackles & 1 sack over Julius... ok, gotta give EFX that one...

Clayton with 1 tackle over Green... hmmm...

Of course those wouldn't matter if they hadn't been distracted by that shiny object (Beal) instead of Neild - though I guess more were focused on Williams & Thornton.

I'll be curious to see if any of our DLs (other than Bunkley & Hunter) can manage more than one tackle or at least have more of an impact than Clayton...