PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Woodyard will be signing autographs Saturday, December 20th...

Tned
12-12-2008, 02:53 PM
I was contacted by Wesley Woodyard's agent and asked if I would post this.

Wesley will be making an appearance and signing autographs next Saturday (12/20), and they would love to see as many Broncos fans show up as possible.

Get the word out, and for those of you that can make it, drop by and get an autograph from Wesley.

The information is:

Saturday, December 20th from 2-3pm.

Ace Hardware
9579 S University Blvd Suite 100
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
303-683-6300

Lonestar
12-12-2008, 03:09 PM
would love to be there sorry I can't be.. Have been a huge fan of his since the combine, was pissed when we did not draft him.. BY estactic when he signed as a FA..

If someone can get one for me I'd pay for shipping..

roomemp
12-12-2008, 03:11 PM
would love to be there sorry I can't be.. Have been a huge fan of his since the combine, was pissed when we did not draft him.. BY estactic when he signed as a FA..

If someone can get one for me I'd pay for shipping..

Same here. I would pay for shipping and then some. I would love to have his autograph.

broncofaninfla
12-12-2008, 03:12 PM
Yet another reason I wished I lived in Denver. Thank him for his play and tell him we are glad he is a Bronco!

underrated29
12-12-2008, 03:15 PM
If they will let me have mulitples I will do it.

If not i suppose i could get my wife and 2 year old to get one also.

I will be there!!!

Thanks Tned. Tell wes's agent to have the broncos stop by the boards some time for like a quick 10 min Q & A or something. I think that would be really cool!

Tned
12-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Bumping, to keep this on the first page.

gnomeflinger
12-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Can Santa get one for me this year? I've been an awfully good girl.

Superchop 7
12-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Tned, tell his agent to send a little love to the forum.

Requiem / The Dagda
12-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Thanks for posting this. Maybe we could send Wesley a message from BroncosForums telling how much we appreciate his play and stuff like that. I wish I could get out there. WWIII rules.

smith49
12-13-2008, 06:59 PM
well, im not really the autograph collecting type of guy. i do however enjoy meeting my favorite players if for just a hello and a hand shake. for those who are into autographs this will be a good oportunity, which i think is pretty stand up for wesley to do. what a stud, the guy is really starting to make a name for himself, and he is doing by being good on the field and off the field. i love guys like this. keep up the good work woodyard and we will keep cheering you on as loud as we can.

pnbronco
12-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks Tned for the info, thank his agent also....:D

G_Money
12-14-2008, 02:15 AM
Dammit. That's like 15 minutes from my parents' house.

"Hey Dad, would you mind going out and getting me the autograph of my adopt-a-player? I've written like 10 thousand words on his awesomeness from the end of last college season til now. I'm sure he won't find it creepy when you tell him I'm 33..."

:tsk:

~G

underrated29
12-14-2008, 11:36 AM
ok so what is the running total for me to get now?

jr,room,g,gnomey, chris? 5?

assuming he will go for it.

roomemp
12-14-2008, 07:37 PM

That would be awesome!!!!!

LRtagger
12-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Add me to the list.

Requiem / The Dagda
12-15-2008, 11:15 AM
That'd be cooooooool dude.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-15-2008, 11:24 AM

My suggestion would be to print copies of the different posts on here of the members who have ask you to get an autograph, and show it to him, so that he knows that all of the autographs you are requesting are not for yourself. And, don't forget to mention Broncos Forums.

LRtagger
12-15-2008, 11:33 AM
My suggestion would be to print copies of the different posts on here of the members who have ask you to get an autograph, and show it to him, so that he knows that all of the autographs you are requesting are not for yourself. And, don't forget to mention Broncos Forums.

Good idea!

pnbronco
12-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Wesley was the guest on "The Fans" Radio show tonight. I had Jury duty so I was running really late. I asked if he would sign multiplie pictures on Sat because he had a great fan base on this Forum. I don't think it came out that smooth, but I hope he got the picture The answer was yes. So UR I'm not 100n% sure I can run down there on Sat, but I will contact you before then.

broncogirl7
12-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Can Santa get one for me this year? I've been an awfully good girl.

Me too. I've been very good, but live far away. Would love to have one!!!!

studbucket
12-15-2008, 11:24 PM
This is pretty sweet. Someday I'll be in CO and I can get these autographs too.

Congrats to anyone who makes it out there!

GEM
12-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Wesley was on Schlereth's show on 950 last night. Awesome kid. He was asked about his contract and what he would like for his future. He said he is in an exclusive 3 year deal and would love to stay his career here. Loves the town, loves the fans. I know a lot of guys say that, but he sounded really sincere. Not only a playmaker, but all around nice guy with a good head on his shoulders. :salute:

T....tell his agent that the forums here are where Shanny came up with the idea of the move to safety...wink wink. :lol: He should post sometime. :D

Tned-Mobile
12-19-2008, 01:58 PM
bumping this as a reminder to get out tomorrow to see Wesley and and thank him for his hard nosed play.

Tned
12-19-2008, 09:56 PM
You need to listen to that Tned-Mobile guy, he's pretty darn smart.

See if anyone can get Woodyard to spill the beans as to how he is going to be used against Buffalo. :)

pnbronco
12-19-2008, 10:57 PM
You need to listen to that Tned-Mobile guy, he's pretty darn smart.

See if anyone can get Woodyard to spill the beans as to how he is going to be used against Buffalo. :)

Does that count as having multiple accounts....:laugh::laugh:...:D

Tned
12-19-2008, 11:06 PM
Does that count as having multiple accounts....:laugh::laugh:...:D

Nahh, cause I have multiple personalities to go along with the accounts...

underrated29
12-20-2008, 01:01 PM
OK so i think we are up to 8 people is this correct? IF you want one tell me to add you to the list. SO far i have:

JR,Room,BFFla,Gnome,G,dream,LR,BG7

Anyone else?

And seriously, i might not have a bunch of money, but i can afford the $6 its going to cost me to send them out. Actually, i think i will just send them from work so it wont cost anything.

Requiem / The Dagda
12-20-2008, 01:06 PM
That'd be so nice of you man, I'd hit you back up for any costs that it'd take.

Here's my post to Wesley if you wanted to show him or something.

Hey Wesley, my name's Chris and I'm a big Broncos fan. On the Broncos Message Boards we call you WWIII; cause you're just awesome. Hope you're here for the long haul! You're awesome dude.

underrated29
12-20-2008, 01:14 PM
Dont worry about the cost. Its .42 cents a stamp, i can handle 8 of those. I could handle 20 of those.

Good idea though, also i would recomend to anyone that maybe if want to say something type it out in this post. If he doesnt want to see all the pages i printed he i will try to get him to atleast check out this thread or another WW thread. I dont know.

underrated29
12-20-2008, 05:13 PM
OK everyone I got the autographs. PM me or whatever, so i can send them out for those of you who wanted them.

I will make a thread too, so it might be easier to find.

PS- i showed some things you all said, and WW said thanks everyone, appreciate the support etc. etc. Pretty cool guy.

PSS- He forgot all his stuff, he only had pens, so i went and baught some broncos playing cards and he signed those. I also have 1 Car decal thing, that sticks to your car that he signed.

Lonestar
12-20-2008, 06:11 PM
thanks a bunch how many folks were there?

hope you asked him to join us from time to time especially in the off season..

Simple Jaded
12-21-2008, 03:05 AM
Did you ask Woodyard if he's big enough to get on any cool rides at the Amusement Parks yet?.......

Hawgdriver
12-21-2008, 03:12 AM
Can't believe it. I was right there today and didn't meet him. He's one of those players that keeps me a such a fan. So how did it go? Get to chat at all?

PatricktheDookie
12-21-2008, 03:21 AM
There's nothing cooler than meeting someone you admire and talking to them for a few moments. I'm glad Woodyard is the kind of guy who does that for people.

underrated29
12-21-2008, 12:25 PM
yeah we got to talk for a little. He said hes heard of the boards, but he and the other players dont really check them out. They dont have a lot of time to be on the internet. I said maybe one day he could come on and just say thanks to us or something....he really didnt seem that interested.

Cool guy though, nice, he loves that we are his fans. He is going to be back at WLB backing up DJ. I asked him how he liked Saftey, he said its ok, its kinda like linbacker. I said yeah, you looked more like a 4th lb out there they way they had you lined up...

he doesnt like saftey all that much i think. I could tell he is also bummed about not starting, but as he has said before, he is cool with it.

There were not a whole lot of people there when i got there. Most people didnt even know he was there. He was at a little table, and there was one of those poster board thingys next to him... But i had to leave to get stuff for him to auto- and when i came back There was more of a line, a lot of people who worked there and their friends.... Otherwise we somewhat joked about having him do this at ACE- instead of a more, popular place.

Hes pretty big. Looks more than 212, but who knows.

underrated29
12-22-2008, 01:07 PM
ok people, i got JR, Room and Cicero out in the mail. Still awaiting:

G money, Gnomeflinger, Lrtagger, BG7, BroncoFaninFLa

So let me know where you want it so maybe it can get there by Christmas.

roomemp
12-22-2008, 01:11 PM
ok people, i got JR, Room and Cicero out in the mail. Still awaiting:

G money, Gnomeflinger, Lrtagger, BG7, BroncoFaninFLa

So let me know where you want it so maybe it can get there by Christmas.

Thank you so much again. Being from the East Coast, I never get any opportunity like this. Thanks again.

Lonestar
12-22-2008, 02:05 PM
US out of towner's DO heartily give you a MHS..:salute: