PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Play, Wk2

ydave77
09-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Wasnt able to see the game.

If anyone can chime in on how our rookies did, that would be excellent.

Thanks...:salute:

BeefStew25
09-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Franklin did better tham Clady.

Von was good. Sack.

Nate Irving is mowing my lawn right now.

I get the safeties confused, but I think they are a work in progress.

silkamilkamonico
09-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Franklin did better tham Clady.

So sad but true. Clady has to be one of the most disappointing football players on this team. To think he was arguably one of the best young LT's in the NFL is almost embarrassing.

When did Miller get his sack, and did he make a play or was it a coverage sack?

BeefStew25
09-19-2011, 12:19 PM
So sad but true. Clady has to be one of the most disappointing football players on this team. To think he was arguably one of the best young LT's in the NFL is almost embarrassing.

I think he made a play. I don't watch that close. Maybe ask Chaz or Rex.

MileHighCrew
09-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Von made the sack on a rush, he came around the T with a speed move to the outside. Kid is fast. Moore played good in coverage at safety and Carter had a heck of a hit on SP but they both need work.

NightTerror218
09-19-2011, 12:39 PM

Sack and then a Mile High Salute.

ydave77
09-19-2011, 01:21 PM

I remember when I thought he was the top young tackle, and felt like we got a steal drafting him behind Jake Long, who was drafted at the top of the same class.

I dont know if it was Cutler's mobility which led to us believing Clady was better than he is, or the injury which affected him. Cutler getting sacked a bazillion times a game in Chicago, say's it wasn't all just his escapability. So sad to see the talent wasted by a non-football injury.

Nick
09-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Miller is a stud. Dude came off that edge quick.

Jsteve01
09-19-2011, 05:47 PM

This line other than Franklin is built to run zone. Ryan is learning another system again. Im going to be really frustrated if we waste his talent trying to shove him into a system that doesn't fit his skill set.