PDA

View Full Version : 2011 predictions- Week 2

RebelRocker
09-19-2011, 12:33 AM
I'm bored and I just wanted to give my season record and playoff predictions for this year.

AFC

AFC West
Chargers: 11-5
Broncos: 7-9
Raiders: 6-10
Chiefs: 4-12

Notes- I think the Chargers win the division by default. The rest of the division is rebuilding or just falling flat on their face.

AFC South
Texans: 11-5
Titans: 7-9
Colts: 4-12
Jaguars: 3-13

Notes- The Colts are too talented of a team outside of the QB position to be worst in the league. They'll play spoiler towards the end of the season and win a few games that way. The Jaguars just look terrible.

AFC East
Patriots: 13-3
Jets: 11-5
Bills: 8-8
Dolphins: 4-12

Notes- Patriots look fantastic, as usual. The Bills are much better than most people think and they are my surprise team for this year. It's obvious they've taken a step in the right direction.

AFC North
Ravens: 12-4
Steelers: 8-8
Browns: 7-9
Bengals: 5-11

Notes-The Ravens look like the team to beat. The Steelers always seem to have a Super Bowl hangover, so I think they take a step back this year. Browns and Bengals improve, but still have work to do. I said months ago that when it's all said and done, Andy Dalton would be the best QB to come out of that draft class. After watching him shred our defense today with a wrist injury, I think it's safe to say he has the potential to live up to my hype.

NFC

NFC West
Cardinals: 9-7
Rams: 7-9
49ers: 5-11
Seahawks: 3-13

This division is weak. Enough said.

NFC South
Saints: 12-4
Falcons: 9-7
Bucs: 7-9
Panthers: 4-12

Saints look like they're ready to contend, again. Panthers look improved, but obviously have the rest of the division to take down before they really get back to being a playoff team again. Falcons defense looks shaky and will be the achilles heel for that team towards the end of the season.

NFC East
Eagles: 11-5
Redskins: 9-7
Cowboys: 7-9
Giants: 6-10

Redskins look like they've bought into Shanny's system and with the Cowboys and Giants struggling, they can take advantage of timing and make a run at a wildcard spot towards the end of this season.

NFC North
Packers: 14-2
Lions: 10-6
Bears: 8-8
Vikings: 6-10

Lions finally get back to the playoffs

AFC
1.Patriots
2.Ravens
3.Texans
4.Chargers
5.Jets
6.Bills(This was a tough one between Buffalo and Pittsburgh. I just think Buffalo gets over the hump, this year. Whether it's by default or by better record).

NFC
1.Packers
2.Saints
3.Eagles
4.Cardinals
5.Lions
6.Falcons

Texans over Bills
Jets over Chargers
Texans over Ravens
Jets over Patriots
Jets over Texans

Eagles over Falcons
Lions over Cardinals
Packers over Lions
Saints over Eagles
Packers over Eagles

Super Bowl- Packers 24
Jets 14

Yeah, that's my prediction. Probably a few reaches in there, but who knows. Always fun to speculate. :listen:

GO BRONCOS!:defense: