PDA

View Full Version : Positive Only: pre-game, in-game and post-game discussion for Bengals Week 2

Tned
09-18-2011, 10:29 AM
This is the "Positive Only" thread for all things related to the Broncos/Bengals game.

This thread is only for people posting positive comments (no bashing of players, coaches or other posters). Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely (can you say ban??).

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

MileHighCrew
09-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Go Broncos

and Dolt-en or gron-COW-ski I hope you love to hear IN-COM-PLETE today

pnbronco
09-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!

thanks Tned...........:D

MOtorboat
09-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Orange Crush v. 2.0! I hope Von brings it today.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-18-2011, 11:11 AM
A few minutes ago, the guys on The NFL Today, talked with Shannon Sharpe, who is in Denver, and Shannon said that he talked with John Elway a few minutes ago, and John said that the only player out for sure today is Knowshon.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-18-2011, 02:02 PM
PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
#Broncos inactives Moreno, Bailey, Dumervil, DJ Williams, M. Thomas, D. Thomas, Lloyd
11 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/postbroncos

SoCalImport
09-18-2011, 02:06 PM
looking for better play from Kuper and Orton. They are the two vets that disappointed the most and if those two guys play like we know they can then this will be a very different Broncos team from last week.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Interesting

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/09/18/broncos-need-a-4th-wr-could-it-be-tebow/9694/

Denver Native (Carol)
09-18-2011, 03:12 PM
:salute:GO BRONCOS:salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-18-2011, 03:27 PM
:salute:TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS:salute:

Nomad
09-18-2011, 07:26 PM
BRONCOS......only team to win in the AFC West today!:beer::defense:

pnbronco
09-18-2011, 08:30 PM
I can not tell you how HAPPY I am right now. I lost my voice, I sound like a really sick duck, but I am so happy. They found a way to hang in there. I was not pretty at times but over a hundred yards rushing and did Bell look good. I'm just so proud of them and super proud of the D. It was cute after the game Orton and Franklin walked out together, they both looked happy and relieved.

I hope they learned a lot out there and we can get some of out starters back sooner and healthy than later.....................:elefant:............... ;)

Denver Native (Carol)
09-18-2011, 08:48 PM
I was very proud of the whole team - based on the amount of players injured. It was definitely a team win.

Slick
09-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Whats the scoop on royal carol?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

TXBRONC
09-19-2011, 09:30 AM
The positives I took away from the game.

1.) We won.

2.) Decker came up big for us.

3.) McGahee carried the ground game.

4.) The run defense was very good and against a team that ran well just the week before.

5.) It make not seem like to many but I thought given the circumstance the pass defense did ok.

6.) Miller came up with his first sack.

7.) Denver at least for this week is tied for first in the division.

8.) Did I mention we won?

MileHighCrew
09-19-2011, 09:46 AM
9. Ayers was a factor, even after getting banged up

pnbronco
09-19-2011, 10:08 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/postbroncos

PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
#Broncos inactives Moreno, Bailey, Dumervil, DJ Williams, M. Thomas, D. Thomas, Lloyd
11 minutes ago

After Royal went down that left us 2/5 WR's, plus Fells. Julius Thomas and Virgil Green are rookies with no OTA's to get a start on this system. Also I don't remember seeing Julius that much later in the game, did something happen to him? Plus Moreno had a lot of work being a dump off in practice and he was gone too. I was really happy to see Spencer Larson get a couple of nice passes and good yards. Let's face it not having Lloyd out there is like loosing 2 WR.

When I think of what they did in this context I'm actually really impressed that they hung in there and found a way to win. I know the O line and D line still have work, but they really did improve over last week.

Not having Doom or Champ could of given them every excuse, but they stepped it up to the best of their ability. I saw heart out there yesterday from the team and the crowd, it felt good..........:beer:

pnbronco
09-19-2011, 10:10 AM
9. Ayers was a factor, even after getting banged up

He sure did, he was the one to stop that last drive for a FG.

slim
09-19-2011, 10:10 AM
I think Thomas hurt his ankle on the first drive.

I don't remember seeing him after that.

Bullgator
09-19-2011, 11:13 AM
840 replies in the negative game day thread.... 19 in the positive only game day thread.................. :tsk:

lgenf
09-19-2011, 11:17 AM
we did get some really good back up WR play from Decker!

Northman
09-19-2011, 11:17 AM
840 replies in the negative game day thread.... 19 in the positive only game day thread.................. :tsk:

Expected. There isnt much to be happy about this day and age with the Broncos.

But it gives those who dont want to weed through all the other discussion a place to go if they want. Its a ghost town but its theirs.

lgenf
09-19-2011, 11:27 AM
hey it was a WIN

how bad would it have felt to lose to Cincy with a rook QB.

a win is a win

going 0-9 is way worse than 1-8 - the pressure is different

when you are bad you are bad, but winless is totally different

WE WON! That is something to be happy about today

TXBRONC
09-19-2011, 11:53 AM

There isn't a "negative game day thread". It's the game day thread where anything under the rules can be said and this one is specific to what kind of comments you can post.