PDA

View Full Version : can you bring a backpack into the stadium?

STI
09-18-2011, 09:15 AM
I was wondering if we were allowed to bring a backpack into the stadium?

Ravage!!!
09-18-2011, 09:28 AM
sure. Fill it with beer and fireworks

STI
09-18-2011, 09:32 AM
but really is it allowed? no beer no fireworks

pnbronco
09-18-2011, 09:35 AM
I was wondering if we were allowed to bring a backpack into the stadium?

Took awhile to find but here is the official code from the Stadium Web Site:

Bags, Containers, Bottles and Cans

Soft-sided bags or containers no larger than 12" x 12" x 12" are welcome at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. We strongly recommend clear, plastic grocery bags to facilitate security screening at gates. For the safety of all our guests, it is prohibited to enter Sports Authority Field at Mile High with any glass bottles, cans, thermoses or hard-sided containers of any size or style, including hard-sided coolers. Guests in possession of bottles or cans will be ejected and may face possible arrest. Non-alcoholic beverages brought into the stadium must be in approved factory sealed plastic containers only. Water bottles, sport bottles or other approved types of beverage containers that are not factory sealed must be emptied prior to entering the stadium. They may be refilled once inside at any water fountain.
A bag check tent is available during Broncos games outside Gate 8 on the southeast side of the stadium.

They will go through your bag, so it's better to not have too much in it.

STI
09-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Took awhile to find but here is the official code from the Stadium Web Site:

Bags, Containers, Bottles and Cans

Soft-sided bags or containers no larger than 12" x 12" x 12" are welcome at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. We strongly recommend clear, plastic grocery bags to facilitate security screening at gates. For the safety of all our guests, it is prohibited to enter Sports Authority Field at Mile High with any glass bottles, cans, thermoses or hard-sided containers of any size or style, including hard-sided coolers. Guests in possession of bottles or cans will be ejected and may face possible arrest. Non-alcoholic beverages brought into the stadium must be in approved factory sealed plastic containers only. Water bottles, sport bottles or other approved types of beverage containers that are not factory sealed must be emptied prior to entering the stadium. They may be refilled once inside at any water fountain.
A bag check tent is available during Broncos games outside Gate 8 on the southeast side of the stadium.

They will go through your bag, so it's better to not have too much in it.

ok thanks, i was just planning on taking in some water and random things, not much.. thanks again

sneakers
09-19-2011, 12:25 AM
ok thanks, i was just planning on taking in some water and random things, not much.. thanks again

You are only going to be in there for 4 hours......I don't think you have to pack the tent and sleeping bag.