PDA

View Full Version : The Classless Charger Board

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 04:44 PM
See here that is all i have to say

this jerk has the gumption to question whether I have a son with autism.

what a loser he is. :mad: I hope KC beats them 37-0 this week and LJ goes for 200 yards on them.

** and there are some charger fans here that I like very much including sanluis, northernlights and boltsownu, so this is not
me charger bashing by any means***

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?p=2249313&posted=1#post2249313

Dreadnought
12-10-2008, 04:50 PM

what a loser he is. :mad: I hope KC beats them 37-0 this week and LJ goes for 200 yards on them.

** and there are some charger fans here that I like very much including sanluis, northernlights and boltsownu, so this is not

What a bunch of human Dog Turds, Med. I'm not sure I've read anything so stupid and classless on a message board, to be honest.

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 04:52 PM
What a bunch of human Dog Turds, Med. I'm not sure I've read anything so stupid and classless on a message board, to be honest.

Its time for me to not go there anymore. They do have some good posters though. I just like some differing opinion sometimes and not always be in agreement with most that is all.

this is the best message board however, thanks to tned and all the mods here :beer::salute:

bengaaaaals1688
12-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Some people will latch onto anything in order to get the upper hand when smacking. Unfortunately the first poster was correct when he said that it just invites attacks, and the second poster was somewhat correct when saying that it is a possibility of that being what you are doing. Sadly I have seen posters do things like that just to be able to garner attention, so I truly don't believe he meant it as being a straight ass.

That said... It's classless to latch onto it anyway, no matter how you mean it.

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Some people will latch onto anything in order to get the upper hand when smacking. Unfortunately the first poster was correct when he said that it just invites attacks, and the second poster was somewhat correct when saying that it is a possibility of that being what you are doing. Sadly I have seen posters do things like that just to be able to garner attention, so I truly don't believe he meant it as being a straight ass.

That said... It's classless to latch onto it anyway, no matter how you mean it.

No worries, I am out of there and probably not go back. They are mostly full of themselves really.

Go KC this week. LJ and Thigpen have a huge game hopefully so their hopes are all dashed.

Also I am proud of who I am,:salute: f$ck them really, If I want to put that I have a son with autism in
my sig, I will. Why would anyone be so sick to use that for sympathy really :confused:

underrated29
12-10-2008, 04:56 PM
weak sauce med. Really weak. Sorry buddy.

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 04:57 PM
weak sauce med. Really weak. Sorry buddy.

dont be sorry u29 its their loss. this place is much better anyways :salute::salute::beer::elefant:

Gamechanger
12-10-2008, 04:59 PM
:coffee:

its ok Med, trust me he'll keep wearing that powder blue paper bag, even though its the net, what a tool

Northman
12-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Such a shame. Unfortunately you do run into some really cowardly and gutless punks on virtually every message board. One of the biggest reasons i dont frequent rival boards anyway.

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Such a shame. Unfortunately you do run into some really cowardly and gutless punks on virtually every message board. One of the biggest reasons i dont frequent rival boards anyway.

No biggie really, I just like to see some differing opinons sometimes. :beer:

I will go to my Carolina Hurricanes one for that. (hides now as most here think hockey sucks :lol: )

underrated29
12-10-2008, 05:18 PM

I will go to my Carolina Hurricanes one for that. (hides now as most here think hockey sucks :lol: )

Not ME:salute::D

I got a game tonght too. I am pumped. I am on a little hot streak so i want to keep it going.---sorry to hijak a lil.

Northman
12-10-2008, 05:20 PM

I like the Avalanche but because of how their schedule is with football i hardly have the time or motivation to watch it.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-10-2008, 05:21 PM

What a bunch of low lifes :mad:

BroncoBJ
12-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Did you really expect thier fans to be classy?
You know Better Med. :mad: lol

But sorry that they are like that. Its thier loss.
We all know your a good poster. :salute: :elefant:

And I don't think anyone would make up a story just for attention. Thier pretty tasteless to think that.

Devilspawn
12-10-2008, 05:44 PM
I want to go off on there but it's no use. Internet arguing over something like that is a waste.

Med, you're too nice. You even left on a high note with a beer and I applaud you because most people would've gone off and had the thread closed and a few members banned. You're looking for conversation over there. Most of the Chargers fans over there in mass aren't interested in anyone's opinion that's NOT power blue, or as we call it, heterosexual. I think you should learn from this. Test the waters before you put a sig up like that because it's very personal, and losers need ammo when their team is a pile of sh*tbags.

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 05:47 PM
I want to go off on there but it's no use. Internet arguing over something like that is a waste.

Med, you're too nice. You even left on a high note with a beer and I applaud you because most people would've gone off and had the thread closed and a few members banned. You're looking for conversation over there. Most of the Chargers fans over there in mass aren't interested in anyone's opinion that's not power blue, or as we call it, heterosexual. I think you should learn from this. Test the waters before you put a sig up like that because it's very personal, and losers need ammo when their team is a pile of sh*tbags.

Thanks man:salute: I am not suprised really. People love to attack.

oh well. its better here anyways. :salute:

lol pile of shi*bags. :lol: I have never wanted KC to win more badly in my life that this week. Come on Thigpen, LJ have play as well as you did vs denver in week 3 and you have a punchers chance at winning this week

topscribe
12-10-2008, 05:58 PM
I posted over there for you, Med. :D

-----

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 05:59 PM
I posted over there for you, Med. :D

-----

I will take a look top:salute::beer:

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I will take a look top:salute::beer:

top your post worked. the guy apoligzed. I give him full credit for that.

Now I only hope KC wins by 3 :lol:

Just venting really, sometimes you gotta do it. I appreciate all the support from everyone here :salute:

GEM
12-10-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm afraid to read it. It will just piss me off. Med, you are THE nicest person I have EVER met online and to insult you....well that is just disgusting.

topscribe
12-10-2008, 06:27 PM
top your post worked. the guy apoligzed. I give him full credit for that.

Now I only hope KC wins by 3 :lol:

Just venting really, sometimes you gotta do it. I appreciate all the support from everyone here :salute:

Hmmm . . . I don't trust the guy. Too many "sirs."

And I still hope KC blows out the dolts . . .

-----

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 06:29 PM

-----

Heck top I would take KC winning by blocking an extra point. A win is a win. It dont matter by how much, it just matters that it happens.

I would be really happy if we beat a very tough Panther team. We can IF we play a turnover free game and have the same passion like in the Jet game

KCL
12-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Thanks man:salute: I am not suprised really. People love to attack.

oh well. its better here anyways. :salute:

lol pile of shi*bags. :lol: I have never wanted KC to win more badly in my life that this week. Come on Thigpen, LJ have play as well as you did vs denver in week 3 and you have a punchers chance at winning this week

WOW Med...you must really be pissed....:lol: Just kidding....you know that.
I have never signed up there but I have read some of the threads that are linked here.The Broncos boards are the only boards I post on.I don't even go to the CC anymore.

Some people are idiots....don't sweat it Med...DS said it best.

Dreadnought
12-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Heck top I would take KC winning by blocking an extra point. A win is a win. It dont matter by how much, it just matters that it happens.

I would be really happy if we beat a very tough Panther team. We can IF we play a turnover free game and have the same passion like in the Jet game

I think it would be better if SD loses by a freak questionable call so that the fans level of whining can reach truly epic proportions all off season. Maybe by Ed Hochuli. I would laugh :D

Dreadnought
12-10-2008, 10:36 PM

-----

I agree. The guy oozed insincerity. He needs a beating IMO

KCL
12-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Med....you got my curiousity up about the SD board so I went there.Just to read since we play them this weekend.Here is the SD-KC game thread.Some of the post are pretty funny from an opposing team's fan as most of them know their season is over. Post #18 is a good one....;)

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=62463

Check out this thread also....:lol:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=62466

NorthernLights
12-11-2008, 11:39 AM

Med-
It is truly unfortunate that you have run across what I would consider the bottom 5% of the overall football community, and although I don't speak for all Charger fans, I am sorry you had to endure any of this garbage. I come to this forum to have fun, talk about my favorite sport and defend my favorite team and it is a shame that others take it to a personal level.

We all get very protective when it comes to our kids, and I don't blame you a bit for being angry. I haven't been in a fist fight since I was in elementary school, but if someone went after one of my kids, I would break that trend in a heartbeat. Take care. NL

Medford Bronco
12-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Med-
It is truly unfortunate that you have run across what I would consider the bottom 5% of the overall football community, and although I don't speak for all Charger fans, I am sorry you had to endure any of this garbage. I come to this forum to have fun, talk about my favorite sport and defend my favorite team and it is a shame that others take it to a personal level.

We all get very protective when it comes to our kids, and I don't blame you a bit for being angry. I haven't been in a fist fight since I was in elementary school, but if someone went after one of my kids, I would break that trend in a heartbeat. Take care. NL

Thanks for a great post northerlights. :salute::beer::salute: you are a class individual and are a big asset here to this forum. I speak for myself but others here would agree that you are not like a lot of rival fans and are not here to pick a fight etc. we appreciate that and can actually have some intelligent football conversation with it getting too heated.

LRtagger
12-11-2008, 12:10 PM

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

LET'S GO CANES

They are Chargers fans. **** em:beer:

sanluis
12-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Some fans truly disgust me.

Attacking someone and calling them a liar without any proof, disparaging his child's autism, and thinking it is funny is wrong.

I can think of nothing more pathetic and contemptible and it embarrasses me that they are supposed Charger fans.:tsk:

I will miss you over there Med. I get sick of all the same myoptic BS and welcome rival fans perspectives. That discussion is what makes a message board fun.

I am sorry this happened and I hope that tool is banned!

Medford Bronco
12-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Some fans truly disgust me.

Attacking someone and calling them a liar without any proof, disparaging his child's autism, and thinking it is funny is wrong.

I can think of nothing more pathetic and contemptible and it embarrasses me that they are supposed Charger fans.:tsk:

I will miss you over there Med. I get sick of all the same myoptic BS and welcome rival fans perspectives. That discussion is what makes a message board fun.

I am sorry this happened and I hope that tool is banned!

No worries sanluis, the good charger fans are here as I mentioned in my first post. there are some there that are pretty good as well but most cry about the Hocculi game so much. and cant stand Cutler really. I dont like Rivers but respect how good he is.

thanks for the good words.

:salute:

TXBRONC
12-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Some fans are quite simply dorks.

Besides that here it is week 15 and one of their dork fans is still crying about a bad call from week 2. I will maintain that Hochuli's call did not cost the Chargers the game. They still had TWO opportunities to stop Denver's offense and they didn't. TOO freaking bad!

BoltsOwnU
12-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Sorry Med, I had to chime in on that thread. It was an embarassment and I couldn't leave it alone.:coffee:

drewloc
12-13-2008, 11:36 AM
That was truly disgusting as many have suggested. It just puts things into perspective in regards to how truly awesome this message board is. Even with the rival fans here, it still holds a great atmosphere. It's too bad that they can't have the same. :(

Kapaibro
12-13-2008, 12:01 PM
The thing that cracks me up with these Charger Board threads, is that in everyone of them, they have cry babies screaming BAN BAN BAN at the first sign of disagreement.

No wonder Charger fans prefer to stay on Broncos forums. They can actually have a discussion and talk smack without someone getting their feelings hurt and crying to the mods every 5 posts!

EastCoastBronco
12-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Christ Med...What did you expect from a Charger fan?...It's like that old story about the chick and the snake...

TRUBOLTSFAN
12-21-2008, 04:12 AM

Yeah I must say that's below the belt! But anyway CHARGERS WON ! and The BILLS will smash you and then WE will smash you next week...AFC WEST CHAMPS......AGAIN!!!!! GO CHARGERS!!!!!

TRUBOLTSFAN
12-21-2008, 04:14 AM
Christ Med...What did you expect from a Charger fan?...It's like that old story about the chick and the snake...

Only Problem is YOU GOT NO GUNS!!! YOUR GOIN DOWN!!!!!!!

TRUBOLTSFAN
12-21-2008, 04:15 AM
the thing that cracks me up with these charger board threads, is that in everyone of them, they have cry babies screaming ban ban ban at the first sign of disagreement.

No wonder charger fans prefer to stay on broncos forums. They can actually have a discussion and talk smack without someone getting their feelings hurt and crying to the mods every 5 posts!

you need jesus!

bengaaaaals1688
12-21-2008, 12:33 PM
you need jesus!

You need smack lessons.

Gamechanger
12-21-2008, 03:34 PM
TRUBOLTSFAN= phail!!!!