PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Royal on Rome is Burning

honz
12-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Fast Eddie is going to be on with Jim Rome within the next half hour. (It is currently 2:30 MST/Denver Time) If you are near a TV check it out. The show is on ESPN, by the way.

broncofaninfla
12-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Requiem / The Dagda
12-10-2008, 04:46 PM
Pretty good interview, little lag. Eddie also mentioned that he had no idea the Broncos were interested in him, as they didn't talk to him at all during the whole interview/draft process.

honz
12-10-2008, 04:51 PM
I liked when the cord for his earpiece popped out. :lol:

Good interview though, despite a few technical difficulties that made it a bit awkward. He further confirmed that he is a great kid with a good head on his shoulders.

sacmar
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Rome is an absolute cack...if promised we'd beat the panthers this week if i listened i probably still wouldn't

honz
12-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Rome is an absolute cack...if promised we'd beat the panthers this week if i listened i probably still wouldn't

I'm not a fan of his shows really, but he does do a good interview. He always asks good questions and not the same generic questions for everyone.

MileHighWrath
12-10-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm sick of the clones and rarely listen to Rome anymore because of it but no one gives a better interview, IMO. Heard B. Marsh's radio interview the other day on Rome, excellent!

Simple Jaded
12-10-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm sick of the clones and rarely listen to Rome anymore because of it but no one gives a better interview, IMO. Heard B. Marsh's radio interview the other day on Rome, excellent!

Exactly, I listen until they start taking phone calls, then I'm out.

The worst is when they take callers AFTER an interview: "Jimmy Crack Corn! Thanks for the vine.......OMG, Jimmy, that was the most amazing and inspirational interview I have ever heard in all my life! Evil Freakin Knievel!".......:rolleyes:.......

honz
12-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Here is the interview for those unable to catch it earlier: http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-1043/Video--Royal-on-first-NFL-season.html

Scarface
12-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Pretty good interview, little lag. Eddie also mentioned that he had no idea the Broncos were interested in him, as they didn't talk to him at all during the whole interview/draft process.

That's why I can't stand those draft sites that list what teams were interested in X player during the Senior Bowl or pro day or whatever. No one has any idea except for the guys in the front office.

Thnikkaman
12-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Jungle Karma!!!

SR
12-11-2008, 10:28 AM
That kid is the poop.

ambiguous
12-11-2008, 12:39 PM
What a great attitude. I like this kid even more.