PDA

View Full Version : Eric Decker having big impact with Broncos as kick returner, receiver

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Farmland surrounds Cold Spring, Minn., a town with three stoplights and about 2,500 people when Eric Decker was growing up. There is a large quarry of granite and a brewery that makes such good microbrew, the Minnesota Twins baseball team sells some of its brands at their ballpark.

Say, Eric, before reviewing that 90-yard punt return Monday night against Oakland for the Broncos' first touchdown of the season, and those two 15-yard catches that set up the second touchdown, about those beers made at the Cold Spring Brewing Co.

"I'm proud of it," Decker said. "We'd go back home and pick it up for $7 a case and bring it to college for the weekend."

rest of article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18907644

BroncoStud
09-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Carol, quit drooling. :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Carol, quit drooling. :salute:

Not gonna happen :D

GEM
09-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Oh man...I was cheering my heart out for Decker on that return. Then he took off his helmet on the jumbotron....wooooooo!! He's such a good lookin kid! :D He's pretty good at football too. :lol:

Jsteve01
09-16-2011, 02:34 PM
how did I know I'd see posts by you two in here lol

slim
09-16-2011, 04:40 PM
He is pretty fast, for a white guy.

Nomad
09-16-2011, 04:44 PM
He is pretty fast, for a white guy.

Yeah, I'd like to see him hit the weightroom and build his guns more! They're a little scrony for #87.

slim
09-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see him hit the weightroom and build his guns more! They're a little scrony for #87.

He is too big to be returning punts. He is going to get killed.

SOCALORADO.
09-16-2011, 04:51 PM
I am glad the guy pulled that return off, however was it just me or did he seem to be just a really slow guy cruising along, and it was the raiders players totally screwing up that allowed for him to score.
Again, congrats to Decker who i was high on before DEN ever drafted him.
And coachchaz flamed me every time i brought him up, and said he was a crappy injury bug player who would never amount to anything in the NFL, and he was ugly.
Coachchaz wanted the Citidel WR that year...cant remember his name.
Remember that ladies..coahchcaz HATES decker.
Anyways, good for Decker.

Nomad
09-16-2011, 04:56 PM
You just jinxed him SOCAL!! :D

Jury is still out that he can contribute to the team on a consistent basis and not be a Moreno. But Decker is doing better than I thought!

GEM
09-16-2011, 05:07 PM
I am glad the guy pulled that return off, however was it just me or did he seem to be just a really slow guy cruising along, and it was the raiders players totally screwing up that allowed for him to score.
Again, congrats to Decker who i was high on before DEN ever drafted him.
And coachchaz flamed me every time i brought him up, and said he was a crappy injury bug player who would never amount to anything in the NFL, and he was ugly.
Coachchaz wanted the Citidel WR that year...cant remember his name.
Remember that ladies..coahchcaz HATES decker.
Anyways, good for Decker.

Shut yo mouth, son!!

Ugly? :tsk: OH man....I need a shower thinking about that man. :D