PDA

View Full Version : Injury Report?

Krugan
09-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Anyone have news on this weeks injuries yet?

At work and limited access, would appreciate any new info.

TIA

UnderArmour
09-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Brandon Lloyd returned to practice today. Knowshon, Elvis, and Champ are still sidelined. Elvis is only one of the 3 still sidelined I'd count on returning Sunday for sure.

BroncoNut
09-16-2011, 12:21 PM
hurt feelings, but other than that, I'm hanging in there. Thanks,

NightTerror218
09-16-2011, 12:28 PM
i think champ will play for sure and Doomer may be limited to passing downs.

NightTerror218
09-16-2011, 12:36 PM
WTF McBean now injured....We have 3 DT.....Bunkley, Vickerson, Unrein. Come one, seriously.

slim
09-16-2011, 12:37 PM
WTF McBean now injured....We have 3 DT.....Bunkley, Vickerson, Unrein. Come one, seriously.

Bunkley and Vickerson were awful against Oakland.

This game is going to be brutal.

NightTerror218
09-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Bunkley and Vickerson were awful against Oakland.

This game is going to be brutal.

Need MLB to move up and help against run. Mays was not so hot against Oakland. Did not impress me. Went for big hits and took bad angles.

vettesplus
09-16-2011, 12:39 PM
i am waiting for someone to blame all the injuries on orton!!!!!

Jsteve01
09-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Bunkley wasn't awful against them. Vickerson, bean, and Unrein were horrid.

slim
09-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Bunkley wasn't awful against them. Vickerson, bean, and Unrein were horrid.

I disagree.

Well, maybe awful is a bit strong. He certainly wasn't good.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 01:13 PM
PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
Lloyd, Moreno, Bailey, Dumervil all officially questionable. McBean was excused for personal reasons but will play Sunday.
8 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/postbroncos

NightTerror218
09-16-2011, 02:40 PM
RB Johnson activated for Bengals game. He needs to shine and I hope he does.

Jsteve01
09-16-2011, 02:42 PM

Thank Heavens. I pray he gets more touches than Ball who is a waste of a roster spot.

silkamilkamonico
09-16-2011, 02:45 PM
I disagree.

Well, maybe awful is a bit strong. He certainly wasn't good.

Our rushing defense was awful at the perimeter. Oakland gained 122 of their total rushing yards at the perimeter, away from the DT's. They do need to be better though.

silkamilkamonico
09-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Thank Heavens. I pray he gets more touches than Ball who is a waste of a roster spot.

Ball is garbage and should be cut. Dude sucks balls.

NightTerror218
09-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Ball is garbage and should be cut. Dude sucks balls.

I want Jeremiah Johnson to take his spot. Possibly move him to #2 RB and make Moreno #3.

Jsteve01
09-16-2011, 02:58 PM
I want Jeremiah Johnson to take his spot. Possibly move him to #2 RB and make Moreno #3.

agreed. Im still confused as to what happened to Johnson. By all accounts he looked great in camp.

BigDaddyBronco
09-16-2011, 03:02 PM

Ball had a nice TD catch and run.

How about Ball and Johnson instead of Moreno.

Clipworthy
Where's Buckhalter when ya need em.

silkamilkamonico
agreed. Im still confused as to what happened to Johnson. By all accounts he looked great in camp.

Fox doesn't like rookies, never has and never will. He also doesn't like change, unfortunately, for us.

Davii
09-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Where's Buckhalter when ya need em.

Right now? At the mall I guess. I think he has a pretty big tv he watches the games on though. So this sunday he'll be on his couch.

NightTerror218
09-16-2011, 04:07 PM
My questions is who is going to be cut from 53 man roster to make room for him? Ball maybe?

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 04:17 PM
HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT
WEEK 2 - DENVER BRONCOS VS CINCINNATI BENGALS
Sunday, Sept. 18, 2011, Sports Authority Field at Mile High

DENVER BRONCOS

OUT: WR Demaryius Thomas - Finger; DT Marcus Thomas - Shoulder; DT Ty Warren - Triceps; LB D.J. Williams - Elbow.

QUESTIONABLE: CB Champ Bailey - Hamstring; DE Elvis Dumervil - Shoulder; WR Brandon Lloyd - Groin; RB Knowshon Moreno - Hamstring.

CINCINNATI BENGALS

OUT: LB Dontay Moch - Foot.

DOUBTFUL: DE Robert Geathers - Shoulder; G Otis Hudson - Knee; S Taylor Mays - Knee.

PROBABLE: QB Andy Dalton - Right Wrist; CB Kelly Jennings - Hamstring; DE Michael Johnson - Groin; DE Frostee Rucker - Illness; OT Andrew Whitworth - Knee.

Krugan
09-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the info all!

Tned
09-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Injury report ==> "discouraging with a chance of depression"

HORSEPOWER 56
09-16-2011, 07:20 PM

Any idea who we released to activate Johnson? Someone had to be waived/released to sign him to the active roster.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Fox doesn't like rookies, never has and never will. He also doesn't like change, unfortunately, for us.

I wouldn't necessarily say he doesn't like change. He benched Rodney Pete for Delhomme (who was a nobody). Fox prefers vets to rookies, but I challenge you to show me a coach who doesn't, all things being equal.

Fox is starting 3 rookies this year that he technically didn't have to (except for Miller - the #2 pick better start). I think Fox is just trying to put the best product on the field and he, like a lot of the pundits, seems to be fooled into believing certain players give the "best chance to win" while still maintaining locker room peace.

NightTerror218
09-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Any idea who we released to activate Johnson? Someone had to be waived/released to sign him to the active roster.

It is suppose to be released tomorrow on who is going to be waived/released.

Unless someone is going to IR.

pnbronco
09-17-2011, 10:08 AM
It is suppose to be released tomorrow on who is going to be waived/released.

Unless someone is going to IR.

Thanks for the info that's what I've been wanting to find out. Thanks Carol for keeping us up on the info. What I heard yesterday on the radio is that Champ said he was 51-49 and not sure which way it would go. It sounds like he's still pretty hurt. Doom sounds still in bad shape as well.

I hope JJ can have a great day and run, run, run.....

pnbronco
09-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Ty Warren to IR, Jeremiah Johnson to roster. Good call Phild it didn't even think about putting someone on IR. So now we know. Are there any DT out there to try to sign????

Denver Native (Carol)
09-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Ty Warren to IR, Jeremiah Johnson to roster. Good call Phild it didn't even think about putting someone on IR. So now we know. Are there any DT out there to try to sign????

Veteran safety Darren Sharper will be among several players working out for the Broncos on Tuesday, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Sharper, 35, is a former Pro Bowler who most recently worked out for the Patriots and starred for the Saints in their Super Bowl season. The Broncos are dealing with a host of injury concerns and will be looking at several running backs and at least one defensive lineman on Tuesday as well, according to a source.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/09/16/sharper-to-work-out-for-broncos/

Lancane
09-17-2011, 03:50 PM

Jarvis Green is available depending on his health, he was a defensive end in New England, but could easily play inside. Justin Harrell is available, he is a former first round pick that floundered in Green Bay, but could possibly be better in the 4-3 and has the size to play the nose position. Nick Hayden would be a solid addition, so would Antwan Odom who like Ayers could be better suited inside, if he is healthy enough. We could bring back Trevor Pryce, he's a free agent right now, he'd be a good addition and would receive a warm welcome from the fans upon his return. Others we could look at is Terdell Sands, Pat Williams is still a free agent I believe, he'd be an upgrade at the nose position, I like Bunkley but with the loss of Warren - that would be a solid move as well.