PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys its Jesse Oaks

Pages : [1] 2

JesseOaks
09-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Let me start off by thanking all of you for all of the support so far. If you think im all about tim tebow please listen to the interview from last night on the ticket.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=96&c=743&f=187251

EDIT and comment by Tned and BroncosForums.com: I just wanted to add something. Below I will paste in the post that was started by Jesse on Broncos Country that started all of this. I don't know Jesse, so I am in no way endorsing him, his cause or suggesting people donate money to someone they don't know. We will let this thread stand for people that want the information or want to ask him questions or post comments. Here is the thread he originally posted on Broncos Country:

Raised enough money for a billboard

Me and 7 of my buddies who are all die hard Broncos fans have finally raised enough money for 2 downtown Denver billboards to read: Bench Orton play Tebow w/ a few different on the field photos.

We are waiting to see how Orton does this week vs the Bungals. No we are not Timmy fanatics, we are true Broncos fans for years and years and we are sick of seeing all the excuses for Orton.

So hopefully by week 3 the billboards will be up!

Northman
09-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Spamming is not a good idea mate.

slim
09-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Who is Jesse Oaks?

claymore
09-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Can you guys do a board that asks Elway to Get Luck at any cost instead?

TIA.

claymore
09-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Who is Jesse Oaks?

Proffesional Wrestler.

slim
09-15-2011, 01:32 PM
Proffesional Wrestler.

I have no idea what this thread is about.

Is it worth my time trying to find out?

hotcarl
09-15-2011, 01:32 PM
jesse oaks hates john elway

hes one of the guys who is going to put up a billboard in denver saying it

claymore
09-15-2011, 01:33 PM

They are the ones that rented the bilboards in downtown Denver asking to put Tebone in.

JesseOaks
09-15-2011, 01:33 PM
I love John Elway and the Broncos this is about the broncos billboards

NightTerror218
09-15-2011, 01:34 PM
They are the ones that rented the bilboards in downtown Denver asking to put Tebone in.

You mean the billboard that say "Bench Orton, Play anybody else"

Nomad
09-15-2011, 01:34 PM
Who is Jesse Oaks?

It sounds like a subdivision in Tenn.

claymore
09-15-2011, 01:36 PM
You mean the billboard that say "Bench Orton, Play anybody else"

I thought it said Tebow. If not, I suddenly like these guys.

Nomad

TIA.

In other words, you have a blue background with orange letters that says, "BRONCOS need to SUCK FOR LUCK".

slim

I see.

Hey guy, why don't you spend the money on something useful...like lip gloss?

claymore
09-15-2011, 01:38 PM
In other words, you have a blue background with orange letters that says, "BRONCOS need to SUCK FOR LUCK".

I dont want the Broncos to suck on purpose, but I do want them to move heaven and earth to get a good QB next year.

Northman
09-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Hey Jesse,

Can you put on your Billboard "Bench Orton, play Anubis?"

TIA

hotcarl
09-15-2011, 01:39 PM
I dont want the Broncos to suck on purpose, but I do want them to move heaven and earth to get a good QB next year.

maybe they should talk to jesse oaks, he will tell us what to do

dogfish
09-15-2011, 01:40 PM

jesus wants you to send this guy your money. . . .

:welcome:

Buff
09-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Save your money - now that the story has gone viral you've already accomplished your main goal. Orton is going to play himself out of a job anyway.

dogfish
09-15-2011, 01:41 PM
dude, i'll kick in a five-spot if you'll put up a "fire xanders" billboard instead. . . .

slim
09-15-2011, 01:43 PM
jesus wants you to send this guy your money. . . .

Well shit, why didn't he say so?

Dude, I'm all in.

chazoe60
09-15-2011, 01:46 PM
My advice would be to leave Tebow's name off the billboard. Just say "Bench Orton" amd leave it at that. When the name Tebow is brought into things it becomes a three ring circus and takes away from the real issue at hand which is that Orton sucks and needs to be replaced by anyone.

JesseOaks
09-15-2011, 01:51 PM
The new billboard will be..

Pic of all our QBs except orton and at the bottom say

Broncos nation needs a change

JONtheBRONCO
09-15-2011, 02:07 PM
I love John Elway and the Broncos this is about the broncos billboards

If you love the Broncos you won't put up a billboard telling John Fox and Co. to play Tim Tebow. You aren't the coach, you're a fan - keep it that way.

What are we doing? What in the hell are the fans doing? We're Denver Bronco fans, not a Tim Tebow support network.

Kyle Orton - not the long term solution. No, he didn't play well Monday. No, he hasn't played well for the Broncos consistently since the beginning of the 2009 season. But since when did Denver fans become so vicious? He's a human being. It's easy for others to sit behind their computers or in their arm chairs and talk about what should happen with the Denver Broncos. It's easy to attack Orton and attack the front office after the turmoil we've experienced in the last decade. But it isn't going to do anything other than create this big controversy that shouldn't be a controversy in the first place.

We knew we were going to be an average to below average football team before the year started! Yes, it is a rebuilding process and I get the logic of playing Tim Tebow to see if we should draft one in the first round next year, or to see if he's the long-term solution. On the other hand, how can you evaluate a guy with one off-season under his belt and 3 total games as a starter, and declare whether he's ready or not to lead the Broncos for the next 10 years? You're going to give him what, 15, 16 games and then make your mind up after that?

I'm rooting for Tim Tebow to be that guy, but no way in hell do I expect to find that out this season. It's been repeated on this board and it's evident on the field the Broncos are lacking impact players on the defensive and offensive lines. We were dominated in the trenches Monday night. That first round draft pick needs to be an offensive or defensive lineman. The focus needs to be shoring up our running game and adding quality depth. Kyle Orton, and Brady Quinn and walking next year. Tim Tebow needs more time. Granite, there needs to be a permanent role carved out for him in the offense, and it's obvious that role needs to be in the red zone.

I'm not denying the numbers, I'm a Broncos fan - I love the Broncos and they're basically my other half. But all this negative attention Kyle Orton is getting and all of the chants for Tim Tebow is making the Denver Broncos fans look like a bunch of dopes. Has anyone thought about how this is affecting the locker room? How it's going to affect the city of Denver, to have a stupid Billboard up some fan is buying because he is sick of seeing Kyle Orton fail? Yeah, I'm sick of the failure too, but damn, stop acting like psychos. There's still hope, and I hope we kick the Bengals ass. Go Broncos.

dogfish
09-15-2011, 02:09 PM

really makes us look like a bunch of mouthbreathers. . . thanks!

JONtheBRONCO
09-15-2011, 02:11 PM

Whether you like it or not, Kyle Orton is a Denver Bronco. Bronco nation did need a change - and they got it! No more McDaniels, hello?! All this after one game? You impatient fool. This is your own agenda and it's going to represent the whole city of Denver and its entire fan base. We're going to be nationally recognized for this in a negative way, all because some jackass.

slim
09-15-2011, 02:12 PM

Tebow!

Tebow!

Tebow!

JONtheBRONCO
09-15-2011, 02:13 PM
It's also going to divide the players from the fans, create more turmoil and controversy in Dove Valley. Haven't we had enough of that? Why stir the pot?

dogfish
09-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Tebow!

Tebow!

Tebow!

pretty much. . . we can't run AT ALL, we can't stop the run at all, and all the yayhoos can think about is the backup quarterback. . . .

SMH

"nurrr, put in that tebow!"

Slick
09-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Because some people take this stuff way too seriously Jon.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nomad
09-15-2011, 02:21 PM

Tic Tac anyone!:lol:

Buff

With the current state of the Broncos and Buffs, I'm thinking about getting on some sort of 12 step program. It's really unhealthy to get so bent out of shape every single weekend like I do.

Maybe I just need to move to the beach :hat:

Tned
I added the following to the first post in this thread:

EDIT and comment by Tned and BroncosForums.com: I just wanted to add something. Below I will paste in the post that was started by Jesse on Broncos Country that started all of this. I don't know Jesse, so I am in no way endorsing him, his cause or suggesting people donate money to someone they don't know. We will let this thread stand for people that want the information or want to ask him questions or post comments. Here is the thread he originally posted on Broncos Country:

Raised enough money for a billboard

Me and 7 of my buddies who are all die hard Broncos fans have finally raised enough money for 2 downtown Denver billboards to read: Bench Orton play Tebow w/ a few different on the field photos.

We are waiting to see how Orton does this week vs the Bungals. No we are not Timmy fanatics, we are true Broncos fans for years and years and we are sick of seeing all the excuses for Orton.

So hopefully by week 3 the billboards will be up!

Bullgator
09-15-2011, 02:22 PM
You do your thing Jesse. The longer this drags on the worse its going to get... so apply that pressure.

I like that a fan can affect the franchise, who says we have to be powerless.

Mike
09-15-2011, 02:23 PM
With the current state of the Broncos and Buffs, I'm thinking about getting on some sort of 12 step program. It's really unhealthy to get so bent out of shape every single weekend like I do.

Embrace the suck. And look at it like I do, I get to catch up on some extra zzz's each Sunday. It's almost like watching golf...wish I were kidding.

Nomad
09-15-2011, 02:23 PM

It's all in fun Slick! We'll be cheering the orange and blue on Sunday. I lost out in the Plummer/Cutler wars because I worked such much back then so I'm making up for it with the slow economy.:D

Denver Native (Carol)
09-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Whether you like it or not, Kyle Orton is a Denver Bronco. Bronco nation did need a change - and they got it! No more McDaniels, hello?! All this after one game? You impatient fool. This is your own agenda and it's going to represent the whole city of Denver and its entire fan base. We're going to be nationally recognized for this in a negative way, all because some jackass.

I totally agree with this.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-15-2011, 02:30 PM
You do your thing Jesse. The longer this drags on the worse its going to get... so apply that pressure.

I like that a fan can affect the franchise, who says we have to be powerless.

So, you believe the minute the billboards go up, it will cause the franchise - ownership, FO, coaches to buckle, and kiss the a** of some of the Broncos' fans. Not hardly - all this will do is have a negative affect on Denver, and the Bronco fans - ALL OF THEM - whether they back this or not.

Mike
09-15-2011, 02:31 PM
:lol: at the people that don't think we are already a laughing stock or an embarassment.

Buff
09-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Embrace the suck. And look at it like I do, I get to catch up on some extra zzz's each Sunday. It's almost like watching golf...wish I were kidding.

Embrace the suck? That's like saying, "you should learn to enjoy losing."

I think I need to move to a strategy of complete avoidance. That was a lot easier when I wasn't living in Denver though.

RebelRocker
09-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Let me start off by thanking all of you for all of the support so far. If you think im all about tim tebow please listen to the interview from last night on the ticket.

also people are asking how they can donate go to www.paypal.com enter jmoisscarface@yahoo.com and submit :salute:

Sorry dude, but this is pathetic. If EFX made a player decision based on what a few fans did with a billboard in Denver, then we mine as well wipe the slate clean and hire a new staff.

Tebow's not the starter right now, for a reason. He's not ready to play and there's nothing wrong with that. He's a young player. You have now made our fanbase look pathetic and desperate. Thanks for the smut campaign, slick.:coffee:

Bullgator
09-15-2011, 02:48 PM
So, you believe the minute the billboards go up, it will cause the franchise - ownership, FO, coaches to buckle, and kiss the a** of some of the Broncos' fans. Not hardly - all this will do is have a negative affect on Denver, and the Bronco fans - ALL OF THEM - whether they back this or not.

No, I think it will convince Orton he should have taken that job in Miami. I dont see a negative affect at all.. I see the most passionate fans in all of football... thats something to take pride in... you dont see this level of passion in other cities.

I dont expect the coaches to buckle, I expect KO to buckle under the pressure and end this thing sooner than later. either by utter failure on the field or demanding a trade... sooner is better.

UrbanBounca
09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
If you're going to spend that kind of money, get straight to the point, and "Broncos Nation needs a change" doesn't quite do that.

Also, this has made headlines on ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6973137/group-denver-broncos-fans-plan-anti-kyle-orton-pro-tim-tebow-billboards

chazoe60
09-15-2011, 02:55 PM
A lot of people would argue that Orton is not ready to start either though, rebel. And his pathetic record and the sheer number of games he's choked in are good proof of that.

Games in the last two+ season I believe we would have won with a better QB
Indy
2nd Oak game
These two our just off memory. Can't recall all the games that season but those two stick out in my mind.

Jax
Sf
2nd KC
AZ (we were within 3 points late but the defense just wore down from exaustion)
NYJ

And boy is 2011 starting off with a bang
Oak Monday night revenge game, Orton plays like crud and we lose.

Now, I'm not saying the only reason we lost those was because of Orton. We could have won a good chunk of those with better defense, OL, and running game as well. But, just because other parts of the team suck also doesn't mean our sucky QB gets a free ride. He's the most important player on the team and you really can't win a SB with out a franchise QB.

dogfish
09-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I dont see a negative affect at all.. I see the most passionate fans in all of football... thats something to take pride in... you dont see this level of passion in other cities.

yea, good point-- no other fan base would go to these lengths. . . .

:rolleyes:

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5457/firemillenroadthumb.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/firemillenroadthumb.jpg/)

also, you're dreaming if you think orton's going to "demand a trade"-- did you miss the part where we TRIED to trade him and he wouldn't go?

Denver Native (Carol)
09-15-2011, 03:27 PM
If you're going to spend that kind of money, get straight to the point, and "Broncos Nation needs a change" doesn't quite do that.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6973137/group-denver-broncos-fans-plan-anti-kyle-orton-pro-tim-tebow-billboards

A lot of interesting comments on there from posters. I took the time to read some of them. I really liked these.

BoomerCane3000
you guys really must be "a mile high" if you think billboards are gonna put a 3rd string QB on the field

bow2ishta
the Tim Tebow fans are kind of like 3 year olds that want what they want and are having a temper tantrum until they get it.

navy_sailorman2000
BETTER WATCH WHO YOUR SCREAMING TEBOW IN FRONT OF TEBOW FANS. IF YOUR NOT A DIE HARD BRONCOS FAN THEN GET THE HECK OUT OF MILE HIGH!!!
38 Minutes Ago

BroncoStud
09-15-2011, 03:28 PM

TIA.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They did raise enough for 2 boards... One dedicated to trashing Orton and the other hopefully dedicated to finding Andrew Luck some good real estate.

Northman
09-15-2011, 03:30 PM
I love that some Bronco fans are voicing their displeasure. The freedom of speech is one of the greatest things in america.

Nomad
09-15-2011, 03:32 PM
I love that some Bronco fans are voicing their displeasure. The freedom of speech is one of the greatest things in america.

Really! Let the fans voice their opinion because not all of them are 'yes fans' to the organization!

hotcarl
09-15-2011, 03:34 PM
i, for one, welcome our new tebow overlords!

Northman
09-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Really! Let the fans voice their open because not all of them are 'yes fans' to the organization!

Exactly.

I absolute detest fans who are complete idiots and sheeple who believe every single thing that comes from the higher ups of this organization.

Dzone
09-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Dude, Jesse Oakes, you are an embarrassment to all Bronco fans. Have you no life? Come on, man. Its football. You need to stop this whole idea for a billboard. Im seriously embarrassed for you.

Nomad
09-15-2011, 03:36 PM
i, for one, welcome our new tebow overlords!

Play Quinn for all I care....let's see what the other QBs can do other than Orton! if they suck then draft Luck!!

slim
09-15-2011, 03:37 PM
yea, good point-- no other fan base would go to these lengths. . . .

:rolleyes:

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5457/firemillenroadthumb.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/firemillenroadthumb.jpg/)

also, you're dreaming if you think orton's going to "demand a trade"-- did you miss the part where we TRIED to trade him and he wouldn't go?

The Detroit fans were right too!

Northman
09-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Dude, Jesse Oakes, you are an embarrassment to all Bronco fans. Have you no life? Come on, man. Its football. You need to stop this whole idea for a billboard. Im seriously embarrassed for you.

You should be more embarrassed by the teams performance.

Northman
09-15-2011, 03:38 PM
The Detroit fans were right too!

Yes, yes they were. :lol:

Dzone
09-15-2011, 03:41 PM

Hopefully people dont start thinking all Bronco fans are a bunch of doofuses with nothing better to do with their lives than to put a billboards demanding that a coach do what they say...LOL...whats this world coming too?
:pound: :pound:

BigSarge87
09-15-2011, 03:44 PM
If I was Orton I would rent the next billboard down and put a copy of my gamecheck on it from the Raiders game with the text "Hey Jesse, I hope your broke now!"

The fans here hate him anyways, why not?

(I'm completely joking for those of you with no sense of humor)

Dzone
09-15-2011, 03:47 PM
I call on Jesse Oakes and those 7 guys to camp out on that billboard until Orton is pulled out and replaced with Tim Tebow. People can bring you food and water. Show us how serious you are. You can stand on the billboard with a megaphone screaming ALL DAY LONG to people below to go to the stadium and booo Orton and demand Tebow. Come on. Show us you have the cojones to step up and do like Ghandi said and be the change you want to see in the world!

Dzone
09-15-2011, 03:49 PM
You should be more embarrassed by the teams performance.

The whole damn thing is an embarrassment. Where is Topscribe when we need him? :pound:

Northman
09-15-2011, 03:50 PM
The whole damn thing is an embarrassment. Where is Topscribe when we need him? :pound:

Watching game flim on Orton fumbling and throwing Int's and saying to himself "How could i be so wrong about Kyle?".

Dzone
09-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Ok, maybe Im being a little harsh on this Oakes guy. We all have our gig in life and role to carry out. To each his own. I guarantee you we all could come up with 10,000 better ways to spend $10,000, but hey, its a free country. Go for it. I will try to find the humor in it.
:pound:

chazoe60
09-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Some of you are right, let's just sign Orton to a $50Million extension and embrace the hopelessness of having arguably the most inept crunch time QB in the league. Screw it instead of wanting better let's just live with mediocrity.

I mean, really with out the Elway years we're pretty much a losing franchise and we don't really have much hope of ever being winners without a franchise QB so lets just give up and suck forever. No sense complaining about something that is so obviously wrong.

Dzone
09-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Is anyone else concerned about putting an inexperienced Tim Tebow behind what may be the NFLs worst O line?
Man, I like Tim Tebow, but do we want to throw him out there in front of a train?. Yes, he would be better than Orton, but damn...Just read the report on just how bad that O line played Monday. Its scary.

dogfish
09-15-2011, 03:59 PM
ZmzIKX4xNyM

Northman
09-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Ok, maybe Im being a little harsh on this Oakes guy. We all have our gig in life and role to carry out. To each his own. I guarantee you we all could come up with 10,000 better ways to spend $10,000, but hey, its a free country. Go for it. I will try to find the humor in it.
:pound:

Of course there is humor in it. This team is a disgrace and continues to be so. As has been pointed out not only by the media but by the FO also that they dont care what the fans think. This guy's billboard is not going to change anything. Shit, it took Detroit FOREVER to finally get Millen out of there so i dont see this affecting Tebow one way or the other. At the end of the day its this guys money so i dont care what he does with it. Its a free country and he can do what he wants with his fandom. Like i said, i would rather have fans who at least challenge the thinking of this organziation rather ones who become complacent and accept bad football with a ho-hum attitude. (You people know who you are)

Its funny because we actually have a reason for someone to do this. Shit, i remember a while back a dude sat on a billboard until the team won a game. Nobody is criticizing that guy for being a doofus. Fans are emotionally invested in this team and they care. Nothing wrong with that.

sneakers
09-15-2011, 04:01 PM
If I bought a bill board it would say "If life gives you poop.....make poop juice."

Northman
09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
ZmzIKX4xNyM

Great band and tune. :D

Northman
09-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Is anyone else concerned about putting an inexperienced Tim Tebow behind what may be the NFLs worst O line?
Man, I like Tim Tebow, but do we want to throw him out there in front of a train?. Yes, he would be better than Orton, but damn...Just read the report on just how bad that O line played Monday. Its scary.

Depends. Tebow's got better wheels than Orton and can make things happen. He will struggle and do some bad things as well but for a young Qb thats expected. I watched Elway play his rookie year, he was ATROCIOUS. But its all part of the learning process. In order to get better you have to take your lumps and this team is rebuilding so playing Tebow only makes sense to me. I dont care if Orton doesnt want to be a backup. He isnt playing like a starter.

Tned
09-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Of course there is humor in it. This team is a disgrace and continues to be so. As has been pointed out not only by the media but by the FO also that they dont care what the fans think. This guy's billboard is not going to change anything. Shit, it took Detroit FOREVER to finally get Millen out of there so i dont see this affecting Tebow one way or the other. At the end of the day its this guys money so i dont care what he does with it. Its a free country and he can do what he wants with his fandom. Like i said, i would rather have fans who at least challenge the thinking of this organziation rather ones who become complacent and accept bad football with a ho-hum attitude. (You people know who you are)

Its funny because we actually have a reason for someone to do this. Shit, i remember a while back a dude sat on a billboard until the team won a game. Nobody is criticizing that guy for being a doofus. Fans are emotionally invested in this team and they care. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't think it is a matter of not caring what the fans think, but instead doing what they think is in the best interest of the franchise. Let's remember, if they went by what fans wanted, we probably would have had BVP as our starter once upon a time.

Nomad
09-15-2011, 04:06 PM
cool band, dog! here's another from them!

here's Orton's message to BRONCO fans!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrctcJqfpXU

Northman
09-15-2011, 04:18 PM
I don't think it is a matter of not caring what the fans think, but instead doing what they think is in the best interest of the franchise. Let's remember, if they went by what fans wanted, we probably would have had BVP as our starter once upon a time.

You kind of missed my point.

Im not saying they SHOULD listen to the fans at least in not all areas. Fans should have a say to some degree because they are the customer. However, i have ZERO problem with these guys doing this. They have a right to voice their displeasure if they feel that the guys in charge are not fullfilling their expectations as fans. I only made the other comment because both Fox and Orton have reiterated that they are glad the fans dont make the decisions. Im fine with that, but dont be pissy when the fans voice their displeasure about poor performance.

chazoe60
09-15-2011, 04:18 PM
If I bought a billboard it would say

"look over here!

Keep your eyes on the road dummy"

BeefStew25
09-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Added the tag.

Northman
09-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Added the tag.

Good catch. I think you did that last year and we ended 4-12. :beer:

BeefStew25
09-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Good catch. I think you did that last year and we ended 4-12. :beer:

I think I didnt.

Krugan
09-15-2011, 04:25 PM
I think people need to read, and understand what the idea is behind the complaint.

Maybe the billboard should read "Reading, its more than just letters..."

NightTerror218
09-15-2011, 04:33 PM
I have no problem with the board....its fan showing how the feel. Orton has done d*ck for this franchise. Since he as been here we have gone down hill. We brought in a new coaching staff and some new defensive players.....and we are still playing the same. We are not going to go anywhere with him behind the wheel.

Put someone else in....see if they can run the offense and give us a couple more wins. If whenever goes in and fails....well are they are reliable backup for a new drafted QB? Can they hold the reins until that new QB is ready?

Quinn has been a starter, Tebow has not had enough game time to evaluate, weber might just need to warm the bench and learn this year and next year maybe be #3. Hell I dunno, I just lost interest watching Orton play football. He doesn't give us much of a chance to win at all. I dont like watching us being pound into ground every game. I wont buy a ticket to the stadium any time soon and prob other people feel same until there is a change (fact I live in Alaska has something to do with it also).

Magnificent Seven
09-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Check this out. Interesting article.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_18903737

swaiy
09-15-2011, 04:54 PM
A lot of interesting comments on there from posters. I took the time to read some of them. I really liked these.

BoomerCane3000
you guys really must be "a mile high" if you think billboards are gonna put a 3rd string QB on the field

bow2ishta
the Tim Tebow fans are kind of like 3 year olds that want what they want and are having a temper tantrum until they get it.

navy_sailorman2000
BETTER WATCH WHO YOUR SCREAMING TEBOW IN FRONT OF TEBOW FANS. IF YOUR NOT A DIE HARD BRONCOS FAN THEN GET THE HECK OUT OF MILE HIGH!!!
38 Minutes Ago

What's to like about someone threatening another person? I'm just curious.

Although I think this whole situation is ridiculous, alot of people asking to see Tebow are Broncos fans. Just because they don't agree with the general consensus, they're embarrassments?

The embarrassment was the team on MNF.

Northman
09-15-2011, 04:55 PM
Little late on the topic brother. lol

swaiy
09-15-2011, 04:56 PM

What's to worry about. He's had the off-season to practice behind a shitty O-line.

Jsteve01
09-15-2011, 05:15 PM
this is ridiculous

chazoe60
09-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Really? When did this all come about? Someone should make a thread.

Slick
09-15-2011, 05:41 PM
This sounds like something a florida alum would do.

Buff
09-15-2011, 06:18 PM
We landed on the moon!

hotcarl
09-15-2011, 06:21 PM
jesse oaks is going to be pisssssed

FanInAZ
09-15-2011, 06:39 PM
We defiantly need to merge about 3 threads into 1.

tennessee bronco
09-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Check this out. Interesting article.

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_18903737

sounds good put one in foxs yard!

Simple Jaded
09-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Hey Jesse, where is the billbaord demanding that Beadles and Walton get benched? It's actually a legitimate issue and there are no 3rd stringers so at least you can't screw that up.

And if you actually expect the Broncos to take you and your friends cause seriously you might wanna stop throwing a fit and hanging up on the people that contribute to your ridiculous 15 minutes of shame by granting you an interview in which to spew your poetic nonsense.

God Bless.......

Medford Bronco
09-15-2011, 08:37 PM
As much as Orton aggravates me, this is a stupid idea really

vettesplus
09-15-2011, 08:51 PM
this tebow thing is really getting out of hand, i have lived in Denver all my life and did not know i was surrounded by so many idiots.....

Dzone
09-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Hey Jesse, where is the billbaord demanding that Beadles and Walton get benched? It's actually a legitimate issue and there are no 3rd stringers so at least you can't screw that up.

And if you actually expect the Broncos to take you and your friends cause seriously you might wanna stop throwing a fit and hanging up on the people that contribute to your ridiculous 15 minutes of shame by granting you an interview in which to spew your poetic nonsense.

God Bless.......
Good Post...after he was interviewed on the Fan, Oakes texxted back and said "Thanks for the disrespect. Youre a Class act." He expects people to admire him and tell him how awesome he is for doing this.
This clown Oakes is a total loser, but he knows how to become famous and will probably make a lot of money now off his new found notoriety. How fast before this loser is in the national news?
Is this a great country or what???

rationalfan
09-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Good Post...after he was interviewed on the Fan, Oakes texxted back and said "Thanks for the disrespect. Youre a Class act."

yeah, and the Fan producer's response to oakes' text was (paraphrase) "now you know how kyle orton feels."

funny.

MOtorboat
09-15-2011, 09:54 PM
And I'm being told this loser just represents Denver fans fed up with Orton...

How am I one of the only few people that sees this dude as a Florida booster trying to pull his weight?

This dude is a clown.

BeefStew25
09-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Mo start a crusade.

MOtorboat
09-15-2011, 09:58 PM
Mo start a crusade.

Let's burn down Dove Valley until Tebow starts Beef.

Who's with me!?

BeefStew25
09-15-2011, 10:10 PM

Who's with me!?

I think if we see a couple more weeks of what we saw, we should go with TT. But I am borderline indifferent about it because nothing really is going to make this season easy.

jhildebrand
09-15-2011, 10:13 PM
All this after one game? You impatient fool.

You lost me there! This is NOT after one game. This is after watching Orton go 5-18 in the last 23. This is after Orton came here and said to judge him on winning. This is after the organization promised transparency and an open competition-and failed to deliver. This is after the organization set the expectation the Orton was better than billed, was improved, was the BEST chance to win and they expect to compete and win ONLY to see him go out and play identical to the previous 23.

I get tired of hearing he is not the problem. I would much rather hear about the solution. If you think Orton is part of the solution, fine. State your case and extend the guy. If not, move on and see what you have in the other 3 QB's!

Let's not pretend this is after ONE game. It isnt.

/:rant:

By the way, people think it is crazy now. If this team led by Orton loses to Rookie Andy Dalton and the Bengals, kiss it good bye! The tinder box will BLOW!

threefolddead
09-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Good lord this is an amazingly dumb way to spend ten grand. I mean seriously... ten grand on a billboard. Why don't you and your friends spend it on a finance management class perhaps? Honestly, what would you think this would change. If a stadium full of people chanting Tebow isn't getting him put in two billboards ain't gonna do crap. No one who is in charge is going to care if you put up a billboard its just gonna make you look like an idiot.

Also my name is Jesse and I'm going to legally change it so I'm not ever mistaken for this idiot.

Tned
09-15-2011, 10:42 PM

Who's with me!?

I was thinking about going on a drinking protest -- no beer until Tebow starts...

gnomeflinger
09-15-2011, 10:47 PM
I was thinking about going on a drinking protest -- no beer until Tebow starts...

Who are you volunteering to go on a beer strike?

atwater27
09-15-2011, 10:48 PM
Suck 4 Luck baybee.... just think of all the fellatio opportunities for Broncos, 9ers, Seachickens and Colts fans this season with that motto.

getlynched47
09-15-2011, 10:48 PM
http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/420-professor-oak-he-came.jpg

If this is a little offensive, mods please tell me ASAP so I can take it down.

Simple Jaded
09-15-2011, 11:02 PM
You lost me there! This is NOT after one game. This is after watching Orton go 5-18 in the last 23. This is after Orton came here and said to judge him on winning. This is after the organization promised transparency and an open competition-and failed to deliver. This is after the organization set the expectation the Orton was better than billed, was improved, was the BEST chance to win and they expect to compete and win ONLY to see him go out and play identical to the previous 23.

I get tired of hearing he is not the problem. I would much rather hear about the solution. If you think Orton is part of the solution, fine. State your case and extend the guy. If not, move on and see what you have in the other 3 QB's!

Let's not pretend this is after ONE game. It isnt.

/:rant:

By the way, people think it is crazy now. If this team led by Orton leads to Rookie Andy Dalton and the Bengals, kiss it good bye! The tinder box will BLOW!

Ok, all this after 3 games? Three really pathetic games?.......

pnbronco
09-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Jesse if you really want to know what I think as a fan I will try to be respectful of your question.

You have every right to feel what ever it is that you feel, that's what makes this country great. Freedom of speech allows you to get this message out there and you have done that a lot lately. I happen to disagree with you on many points but that my right as a citizen of this great country.

After Darrent Williams was killed I made up my mind that I had to try to do something that could plant something positive for the future. I got very involved in Karl Mecklenburgs charity that sponsors the Denver Public School Reading Program. DPS has a high drop out rate and 90% of the children that drop out are illiterate.

I have gotten to know about other Denver Bronco players charities as a result. So many of the players that have come through our organization have donated time and money to many worthy causes in our community including Kyle Orton. Coach Shanahan donated $ 50,000 of his own money so that the Darrent Williams Teen Center could be built.

DPS also has a After School Reading program and I have spent probably over $ 500 of my own money to buy incentives for these children. That money has helped over 1000 children and that's something I'm really proud of. I feel like I took a horrible, horrible event and have tried to help our community.

Our economy has been super hard these last couple of years. Food banks are down, the need way up. Education budgets have been slashed over and over. Children are having to raise themselves because their parents/parent are trying to survive. So do you want to try to force a issue and will not really make any difference or help those in need in the present that could change the future in ways you could never imagine?

PS: If you are Tebow fans you can get a autographed football or footballs by donating to his charity.

Simple Jaded
09-15-2011, 11:57 PM

also people are asking how they can donate go to www.paypal.com enter jmoisscarface@yahoo.com and submit :salute:

.......t('_').......

sneakers
09-16-2011, 02:36 AM
For $10,000 he could save the lives of over 40,000 kids in Central Africa by donating to a charity that buys 25 cent mosquito nets for kids (who can't afford them) so they don't get malaria while they sleep.

Bugs Baloney
09-16-2011, 04:07 AM

i did a few months ago, it's working well....

Watchthemiddle
09-16-2011, 05:14 AM
Jesse if you really want to know what I think as a fan I will try to be respectful of your question.

You have every right to feel what ever it is that you feel, that's what makes this country great. Freedom of speech allows you to get this message out there and you have done that a lot lately. I happen to disagree with you on many points but that my right as a citizen of this great country.

After Darrent Williams was killed I made up my mind that I had to try to do something that could plant something positive for the future. I got very involved in Karl Mecklenburgs charity that sponsors the Denver Public School Reading Program. DPS has a high drop out rate and 90% of the children that drop out are illiterate.

I have gotten to know about other Denver Bronco players charities as a result. So many of the players that have come through our organization have donated time and money to many worthy causes in our community including Kyle Orton. Coach Shanahan donated $ 50,000 of his own money so that the Darrent Williams Teen Center could be built.

DPS also has a After School Reading program and I have spent probably over $ 500 of my own money to buy incentives for these children. That money has helped over 1000 children and that's something I'm really proud of. I feel like I took a horrible, horrible event and have tried to help our community.

Our economy has been super hard these last couple of years. Food banks are down, the need way up. Education budgets have been slashed over and over. Children are having to raise themselves because their parents/parent are trying to survive. So do you want to try to force a issue and will not really make any difference or help those in need in the present that could change the future in ways you could never imagine?

PS: If you are Tebow fans you can get a autographed football or footballs by donating to his charity.

I sure hope Jesse or whoever it was on 1043thefan thursday afternoon can post his interview with the drive. I was in and out of the house when they asked him about better ways to spend the money like the Tebow foundation and I thought he said something about the billboard stating that they would donate $$ to whatever Bronco cause or something by doing this billboard.

Can anyone correct me??

GEM
09-16-2011, 06:57 AM
Sadly, i dont think we are going to have to try too hard to suck for Luck. I think they will do that just fine on their own.

BroncoStud
09-16-2011, 06:58 AM

We don't have to like Orton. A change at HC isn't going to surgically implant heart into Orton's play, leadership in this skillset, it isn't going to suddenly make him a team-player instead of a stat-hero, it isn't going to make him suddenly become a "clutch" player...

A LOT of us fans are sick and tired of watching Orton hold this offense back, we NEVER wanted him in the first place. They have every right to spend the money to put up a billboard. Orton is earning $9 MILLION this year and getting his free agency audition, the same situation his agent said he COVETED during the offseason. McDaniels gave Orton an extension (for no logical reason for $9 MILLON) and Orton used that as leverage to get a longterm contract, free agency, and hold Denver hostage for a season.

The fans in Miami WANTED Kyle but Kyle wanted money, and a lot of it. So he gets everything coming his way.

Bottom line: If Kyle Orton can hold this franchise hostage with his contract demands in trade talks and his $9 MILLION extension and subsequent free agency audition, the fans of this franchise who were fans LONG before Kyle came around are more than justified in voicing their displeasure.

In my opinion, the only "jackasses" are the ones who still think Kyle Orton is a good example and face of this franchise. It's time to move on and correct a monumental mistake that took play 2+ years ago when Cutler was traded for Orton. Orton has EARNED a spot on the bench, with his own lack of ability. Tebow, Quinn, Luck, Barkley, Jeff George, Claymore, I don't care who is taking snaps, just get Orton off the field and give someone else a chance to win more than 5 games in the last 24 efforts.

Northman
09-16-2011, 07:04 AM
I sure hope Jesse or whoever it was on 1043thefan thursday afternoon can post his interview with the drive. I was in and out of the house when they asked him about better ways to spend the money like the Tebow foundation and I thought he said something about the billboard stating that they would donate $$ to whatever Bronco cause or something by doing this billboard.

Can anyone correct me??

I heard that as well.

Tned
09-16-2011, 07:07 AM
For the record, I'm not a big fan of the billboard idea, as I've posted before, just as I'm not a fan of the Tebow chants in the stadium, and even booing your own team.

That said, I think the "give it to charity" stuff is ridiculous. It's their money, they can do what they want. Did you guys say, "well, I was going to get NFL Sunday Ticket this year, but instead I could save 1,400 kids in Central Africa by donating to a charity that buys 25 cent mosquito nets for kids (who can't afford them) so they don't get malaria while they sleep"? Probably not.

What about those season tickets? Give up those 4 sideline season tickets and save 18,000...

Sorry, but while I may not be a fan of the billboard idea, I think giving the guy crap for not donating the money is crap.

Northman
09-16-2011, 07:09 AM
For the record, I'm not a big fan of the billboard idea, as I've posted before, just as I'm not a fan of the Tebow chants in the stadium, and even booing your own team.

That said, I think the "give it to charity" stuff is ridiculous. It's their money, they can do what they want. Did you guys say, "well, I was going to get NFL Sunday Ticket this year, but instead I could save 1,400 kids in Central Africa by donating to a charity that buys 25 cent mosquito nets for kids (who can't afford them) so they don't get malaria while they sleep"? Probably not.

What about those season tickets? Give up those 4 sideline season tickets and save 18,000...

Sorry, but while I am not be a fan of the billboard idea, I think giving the guy crap for not donating the money is crap.

Co-signed.

atwater27
09-16-2011, 08:13 AM

Sorry, but while I may not be a fan of the billboard idea, I think giving the guy crap for not donating the money is crap.

Right on T. Kick them off the high horse. Hell, with all the time these people spend here, they COULD be volunteering at the local soup kitchen or mentoring some kids with no dads. But they're not. Such a shame!

slim
09-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Right on T. Kick them off the high horse. Hell, with all the time these people spend here, they COULD be volunteering at the local soup kitchen or mentoring some kids with no dads. But they're not. Such a shame!

How do you know?

jhildebrand
09-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Ok, all this after 3 games? Three really pathetic games?.......

A) This is after 33 games. 33 games of Orton's. People wouldn't want anything different than Orton if he even so much as showed some flash once in a while. The problem is 5-18 in his last 23 doesn't do much to insprie confidence!

B) If Tebow's three games were pathetic and his offense ran for more, scored more, and he had a come from behind win against Houston (down by more than the usual 7 points Orton can't overcome), and damn near came back against the #1 D in SD, then how do you qualify Orton's 33?

BroncoStud
09-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Orton gets more passes and more excuses made for him than any athlete I've seen in a very long time. Even back in 2005 they were excusing his piss-poor-play but calling him a "winner"...

Orton gets a lot of coddling and he flat out sucks when it matters. If Fox refuses to address it in a wasted season then I hope the fans show their dissatisfaction with the effort this organization puts forth with their attendance and money.

Dreadnought
09-16-2011, 01:43 PM
Schlenkerla Helles. Its a new beer I discovered, the most delicious beer I've ever encountered, bar none. It is utterly unique, a bit like their smoke beer, but with the smoke flavor tuned down some. It is also prohibitively expensive, at $5+ for a single 16.9 oz bottle. Now, I hate Orton, I can't stand watching him play, its a free country and all those things, but were it me I'd invest all the money set aside for a billboard for bottles of Schlenkerla Helles. I could buy what, 200 bottles of the stuff for just a grand? Far less than a billboard ad. It wouldn't make Orton play better, it won't put him on the bench, but I'd at least be happier about the whole miserable situation.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/Lundbergm/Schlenkerla.jpg

Northman
09-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Schlenkerla Helles. Its a new beer I discovered, the most delicious beer I've ever encountered, bar none. It is utterly unique, a bit like their smoke beer, but with the smoke flavor tuned down some. It is also prohibitively expensive, at $5+ for a single 16.9 oz bottle. Now, I hate Orton, I can't stand watching him play, its a free country and all those things, but were it me I'd invest all the money set aside for a billboard for bottles of Schlenkerla Helles. I could buy what, 200 bottles of the stuff for just a grand? Far less than a billboard ad. It wouldn't make Orton play better, it won't put him on the bench, but I'd at least be happier about the whole miserable situation.

Warsteiner. :D

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Some 'neck from KY is lubin' up the Mile High City like this?

Keep it Classy DonkFan.
:ridinghorse:

Jsteve01
09-16-2011, 03:20 PM

You guys would enjoy this place

http://www.thecheekymonk.com/

slim
09-16-2011, 03:21 PM
This thread is making me thirsty.

BigDaddyBronco
09-16-2011, 03:24 PM
Warsteiner. :D
When I was in high school, I had a foreign exchange student friend who was from Germany. We always bought shit beer, since we were in high school. one day we found some Warsteiner for him and he almost cried. He told us that Warsteiner was more or less his Budweiser back home.

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:30 PM
We had an exchange student live with us. Katrina from Denmark. She would close every door. So I woke up at like 3 in the morning with massive morning wood and had to pee and my unit hit the door. Long story short she was kicked out within weeks.

Jsteve01
09-16-2011, 03:31 PM
You guys would enjoy this place

http://www.thecheekymonk.com/

Went there for the first time with my brother a few months ago. His muay thai instructor had a fight at the Filmore and we decided to have a few before the fight. Needless to say I had more than a few. Biggest beer bar tab I've had in a long while. Thoroughly enjoyed the food and beer...oh yeah the fight was good too.

Northman
09-16-2011, 03:32 PM
When I was in high school, I had a foreign exchange student friend who was from Germany. We always bought shit beer, since we were in high school. one day we found some Warsteiner for him and he almost cried. He told us that Warsteiner was more or less his Budweiser back home.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I said that too Doggy behind the scenes. I told him i have a friend who goes to Germany a lot for vacations and what not and he always posts on FB pics of him drinking some german beers ive never heard of. So i asked him, they got some Warsteiner stocked up in there? And he just laughed at me and said they consider that Milwaukee's Best back here. Thing is, i love that stuff! lol

Jsteve01
09-16-2011, 03:32 PM
We had an exchange student live with us. Katrina from Denmark. She would close every door. So I woke up at like 3 in the morning with massive morning wood and had to pee and my unit hit the door. Long story short she was kicked out within weeks.

wood on wood violence. that's a sad story beef

Northman
09-16-2011, 03:33 PM

And here i thought it was going to be a good story. :lol:

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:35 PM
And here i thought it was going to be a good story. :lol:

She had an amazing body, but once I saw she was a prude, I blocked her out. But we still had car wash Sundays. Bikinis only.

Northman
09-16-2011, 03:36 PM
She had an amazing body, but once I saw she was a prude, I blocked her out. But we still had car wash Sundays. Bikinis only.

Ahhh, so no Nadia moments i guess. :mad:

slim
09-16-2011, 03:37 PM

She was prude?

We had an exchange student from Denmark that really liked to party, if you know what I mean. I just assumed all chicks from Denmark were like that.

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:39 PM
She was prude?

We had an exchange student from Denmark that really liked to party, if you know what I mean. I just assumed all chicks from Denmark were like that.

This chick was from a super rich family and I think her hymen was in on the inheritance.

BigDaddyBronco
09-16-2011, 03:39 PM
She was prude?

Most of the Scandanavian chicks are pretty damn fun. Occansionally you find one that is really stuck up. I played strip poker with a Norweigan chick once.

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:41 PM
Most of the Scandanavian chicks are pretty damn fun. Occansionally you find one that is really stuck up. I played strip poker with a Norweigan chick once.

Full details. Now.

slim

I knew one chick from Sweden that was like that. She wasn't very attractive, so I didn't really care.

Dreadnought
She was prude?

I suspect if we ever had an exchange student it would somehow work out to be a dumpy girl from Serbia with a figure like a potato sack and a wispy mustache. My wife would claim innocence, but thats how it would be.

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:42 PM
There was a chick from London that played on the college tennis team. She was a freaking pro. Huge rack and she got her teeth fixed as soon as she got here. 12 pack of bud and mmmmmmm.

BigDaddyBronco
09-16-2011, 03:43 PM
Full details. Now.

It kind of sucked, since there were three guys and just her, but she sucked at poker. She had that blond peach fuzz all over her body.

I learned how to say, "I have a hard on" in Norweigan.

Fun night. I was 18.

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:43 PM
It kind of sucked, since there were three guys and just her, but she sucked at poker. She had that blond peach fuzz all over her body.

I learned how to say, "I have a hard on" in Norweigan.

Fun night. I was 18.

When I was 16 I was assaulted by an Eldorado volleyball player.

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:45 PM

She was a red head. My mom brought her up the other day, and called her the name me and my buds gave her. Fire Crouch.

Kinda weird to hear your mom say that.

BigDaddyBronco
09-16-2011, 03:45 PM

Those Eldorado chicks were easy. I went to Eldorado's prom when I was a senior.

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Those Eldorado chicks were easy. I went to Eldorado's prom when I was a senior.

I was in shock.

BigDaddyBronco
09-16-2011, 03:49 PM
I was in shock.

Now they always have stories of Eldorado students getting hooked on heroin. Man, times have changed.

BeefStew25
09-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Now they always have stories of Eldorado students getting hooked on heroin. Man, times have changed.

That is why I am having Tubby home school my children.

BigDaddyBronco
09-16-2011, 03:54 PM
That is why I am having Tubby home school my children.

That way they grow up good Lutherans.

sneakers
09-16-2011, 04:16 PM
That way they grow up good Lutherans.

I am a good Lutheran.

slim
09-16-2011, 04:17 PM
What do Luthern's believe, exactly?

Tned
09-16-2011, 04:21 PM
:focus:

Save the mods from deleting a couple pages of posts.

slim
09-16-2011, 04:24 PM
I think the thread has kind of run it's course :listen:

Jesse, do you have anything to add?

Nomad
09-16-2011, 04:26 PM
i think the thread has kind of run it's course :listen:

send me your money!!!!!!!! :D

Tned
09-16-2011, 04:36 PM
I think the thread has kind of run it's course :listen:

Off topic is off topic. If it's run its course, then let it fall off the new posts list by not posting in it. ;)

slim
09-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Off topic is off topic. If it's run its course, then let it fall off the new posts list by not posting in it. ;)

Noted for future conversations. :welcome:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 05:45 PM
This was from yesterday on the fan - worth listening to - Oaks with DMac, Alfred and Stink.

http://www.1043thefan.com/Channels/thedrive/Story.aspx?ID=1539340

Tned
09-16-2011, 05:50 PM
This was from yesterday on the fan - worth listening to - Oaks with DMac, Alfred and Stink.

http://www.1043thefan.com/Channels/thedrive/Story.aspx?ID=1539340

Who ever the main host is that started out the comments, he's a dick. If he was going to be rude and insult him for being from out of town, he should have the class to not invite him on the show, IMHO. DMac, I'm assuming?

NightTerror218
09-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Who ever the main host is that started out the comments, he's a dick. If he was going to be rude and insult him for being from out of town, he should have the class to not invite him on the show, IMHO. DMac, I'm assuming?

Wow that radio dude is as ass. I think it was D-Mac. Wow great radio show....not.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 06:04 PM

Yes, that was DMac - that is his style, not just something he did this one time only.

Tned
09-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Yes, that was DMac - that is his style, not just something he did this one time only.

Probably why the times I've tuned in to his show, I didn't like it and don't listen to it regularly now. I don't like rudeness. A radio host shouldn't invite someone on and then mock the guest and be rude.

Tned
09-16-2011, 06:12 PM
I voiced my displeasure to DickMac and Stink via Twitter. They can take it or leave it, but it's off my chest now.

UnderArmour
09-16-2011, 06:28 PM
I voiced my displeasure to DickMac and Stink via Twitter. They can take it or leave it, but it's off my chest now.

Thanks. It's unacceptable for a radio host to bash a Broncos fan for being out of town. We follow the Broncos just as passionately as the fans in Denver do. I've been cheering this team on for over 14 years now and I see the condescending, elitist attitude as an attack on myself too. Guy made himself out to be a total ******* and I hope he gets pulled from the air until he learns to treat fans with respect. ANY fan who sat through the garbage that was last season is a true fan in my eyes. I just don't see where he gets off at all.

Tned
09-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Thanks. It's unacceptable for a radio host to bash a Broncos fan for being out of town. We follow the Broncos just as passionately as the fans in Denver do. I've been cheering this team on for over 14 years now and I see the condescending, elitist attitude as an attack on myself too. Guy made himself out to be a total ******* and I hope he gets pulled from the air until he learns to treat fans with respect. ANY fan who sat through the garbage that was last season is a true fan in my eyes. I just don't see where he gets off at all.

He won't get pulled, because I think he's been on for quite a while.

I had two problems.

First, yea, the out of town thing irritates me. Being an out of towner and knowing others from here and other forums, many out of town fans are FAR more passionate and knowledgeable of the Broncos than many local 'fans' who don't even know who's on the roster.

Second, and a much bigger issue to me, is the lack of professionalism. If you are a radio host and you invite someone on, you should treat them with respect. From the start, it was clear that Dmac's goal was simply to mock him. That's wrong any way you cut it.

dogfish
09-16-2011, 09:13 PM
dmac is a clueless jackass. . . .

but in all fairness, after this oaks clown said he's "open to negotiation with the broncos," he can't possibly be mocked enough. . .

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 09:19 PM
Maybe I am looking at it different than some, but it does seem rather strange that someone in Kentucky is heading this up. I listened to what the guys on the fan were saying to him, and I believe that is also the way they felt.

Tned
09-16-2011, 09:31 PM
Maybe I am looking at it different than some, but it does seem rather strange that someone in Kentucky is heading this up. I listened to what the guys on the fan were saying to him, and I believe that is also the way they felt.

Kind of like it's strange someone in Arkansas would run BroncosForum, or a guy from Seattle running the Mane, or Ohio running biggest Broncos blog - MHR., or Kyle who runs broncostalk.net

Tned
09-16-2011, 09:34 PM
That aside, it still wouldn't give him the right to mock his guest - "he knows more than us, we're not from Kentucky..."

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Kind of like it's strange someone in Arkansas would run BroncosForum, or a guy from Seattle running the Mane, or Ohio running biggest Broncos blog - MGR., our Kyle who runs broncostalk.net

First - I was not putting him down. But I guess I do not see the comparison of someone from Kentucky wanting to put billboards up in Denver, versus people running different sites on the internet.

Tned
09-16-2011, 09:42 PM
First - I was not putting him down. But I guess I do not see the comparison of someone from Kentucky wanting to put billboards up in Denver, versus people running different sites on the internet.

Really? It's about being a fan of the Broncos, regardless of whether you live in Denver. I lose money on this site every year. I do it because i'm a huge Broncos fan.

I spent $500 to run an add in the Denver Post, promoting the orange Jersey campaign.

As i've said, i'm not in agreement with putting up the billboards, but shame on anyone that takes an "he's not from Denver, he's not a true fan" attitude, which is what Dmac and company did.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Really? It's about being a fan of the Broncos, regardless of whether you live in Denver. I lose money on this site every year. I do it because i'm a huge Broncos fan.

I spent $500 to run an add in the Denver Post, promoting the orange Jersey campaign.

As i've said, i'm not in agreement with putting up the billboards, but shame on anyone that takes an "he's not from Denver, he's not a true fan" attitude, which is what Dmac and company did.

I am not stating that "he's not from Denver, he's not a true fan", and I did not get that from the guys on the fan either. I truly believe if this person would just have went about his plans, without making it public, it would have been much better. It has been talked about nationally, as well as locally, and there is only one person who went public with it, to start the ball rolling.

Tned
09-16-2011, 10:02 PM
I am not stating that "he's not from Denver, he's not a true fan", and I did not get that from the guys on the fan either. I truly believe if this person would just have went about his plans, without making it public, it would have been much better. It has been talked about nationally, as well as locally, and there is only one person who went public with it, to start the ball rolling.

I can tell you that out of town fans took it much different than you. Check out the post on MHR. Twitter is alive with people ripping Dmac over this.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2011, 10:07 PM
I can tell you that out of town fans took it much different than you. Check out the post on MHR. Twitter is alive with people ripping Dmac over this.

Dang - guess I should have kept my thoughts on this to myself

Tned
09-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Dang - guess I should have kept my thoughts on this to myself

No, I'm just sharing my thoughts as well. They are just as valid. Doesn't make your's wrong. Dmac is getting trashed on Twitter right now from a lot of people, because he acted like an ass.

jhildebrand
09-16-2011, 10:50 PM
I can't stand DMAC. He brings the entire station down. He has bounced from station to station. How he managed to stay on the FAN as long as he has is beyond me.

tubby
09-16-2011, 11:14 PM
you've had your 15 minutes.......get lost.

Watchthemiddle
09-16-2011, 11:37 PM
For the most part, I like the Drive and even Dmac.

I REALLY like him when he mentions slimgenics and the Smoky Hill Hotties. I see $$$$ everytime he says that...my wife is one of the Hotties!!!

Thanks DMAC!! Keep filling up my bank account.

dogfish
09-17-2011, 12:04 AM
...my wife is one of the Hotties!!!

we'll need photo verification of that. . . .

MOtorboat
09-17-2011, 12:58 AM
That aside, it still wouldn't give him the right to mock his guest - "he knows more than us, we're not from Kentucky..."

So what "rights" do radio show hosts lose when they sign on to be radio show hosts?

It's his radio show. He thinks these people are idiots (His words, not mine...but apparently, Alfred Williams, Mark Schlereth and Rod Smith do too...because they all seem to agree). He certainly came off as a bit of a jerk, but so did the guy from Kentucky who tried to lie his way through the interview and who has changed his tune since the first story was revealed.

Tned
09-17-2011, 01:09 AM
So what "rights" do radio show hosts lose when they sign on to be radio show hosts?

It's a common figure of speech, Matlock. Go play jailhouse lawyer in defense of anything media related with someone else. Not interested.

Watchthemiddle
09-17-2011, 02:23 AM
we'll need photo verification of that. . . .

Just put one in my Album on here....:D

canders44
09-19-2011, 01:13 PM
u would think that being from KY Jesse Oaks and Co. would rather spend the money getting their teeth fixed instead

Tned
09-19-2011, 01:20 PM
u would think that being from KY Jesse Oaks and Co. would rather spend the money getting their teeth fixed instead

Never examined a Kentuckian's teeth.

FWIW, here is a posting on Mile High Report from the other day:

KB Rant: D-Mac Insults Broncos Fans After Kentucky Native Buys Billboard

The interview begins with D-Mac introducing Jesse Oaks. Typical interviewing tactic but the tone with which this guy was being interviewed raised some red flags immediately. The tone that D-Mac used, throughout his initial questioning led me to believe that D-Mac was ready to rip into Jesse Oaks. He did that. Through sarcasm, mockery and laughter The Drive successfully rips Jesse Oaks apart, insinuating that out of town Broncos fans aren't really Broncos fans, at all. This guy was obviously just a Tim Tebow fan with a Tim Tebow agenda.

"What do we know? We don't live in Kentucky."

Well, D-Mac, I'll tell you what you don't know. You don't know that there are a ton of dedicated Broncos fans outside of Colorado that you didn't exactly see eye to eye with during this interview...

Read full Rant at Mile High Report: http://www.milehighreport.com/2011/9/16/2430298/kb-rant-d-mac-insults-broncos-fans-after-kentucky-native-buys

chazoe60
09-19-2011, 01:20 PM
If you don't live in Colorado we don't need you. Damn foreign fake Bronco fans.

slim
09-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Dmac was out of line. It's the same classless, boorish behavior that Hoge exhibited when dmac was interviewing him a few weeks ago. Of course, at that time, dmac took exception to Hoge's behavior. Hypocrite much?

Nomad
09-19-2011, 01:32 PM
It's a common figure of speech, Matlock. Go play jailhouse lawyer in defense of anything media related with someone else. Not interested.

For some reason this post is funny!

MOtlock!:D

NightTerror218
09-19-2011, 01:32 PM

I'll cut you so bad, you wish i didn't cut you so bad.

chazoe60
09-19-2011, 01:33 PM

Whatever. Can polar bears use knives?

Northman
09-19-2011, 01:34 PM
1) Who the **** is D-mac? lol

2) I guess since i live in MD now im no longer a Bronco fan. Damn, i must of missed that memo.......

chazoe60
09-19-2011, 01:36 PM
http://www.theus50.com/images/state-flags/colorado-flag.jpg

These colors don't run!

Nomad
09-19-2011, 01:36 PM

I was watching Gangland one night and back in 90s this gang in NY would have their new recruits do 150's........slash the face of rival gangs and innocent people that required at least 150 stitches and it would be a reminded who ruled the streets.

Anyway, nothing relevant to the discussion, but some reason it's the first thing I thought of after reading your post.

Nomad
09-19-2011, 01:38 PM
1) Who the **** is D-mac? lol

2) I guess since i live in MD now im no longer a Bronco fan. Damn, i must of missed that memo.......

Now you're a Ravens fan and damn it I'm a Seahawks fan!:tsk:

Tned
09-19-2011, 01:39 PM

To heck with you guys, I'm changing this to a Bears forum as soon as I get some time this weekend. At least their fans are 10's, vs. the 6's that are Broncos fans. Jay told me so....

Mike
09-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Should go with the Redskins, T.

Dreadnought
09-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Geographically I ought to be a Pats fan. If I had any smarts I'd be a Pats fan I guess. And yet I'm still a Broncos fan, notwithstanding what McDaniels did to the team, or our QB situation, or the @ 6 wins I expect we'll rack up this year. This D-Mac wanker can therefore go ahead and kiss my ass then.

NightTerror218
09-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Now you're a Ravens fan and damn it I'm a Seahawks fan!:tsk:

o hell no. I will not be a sea-chicken fan.

Nomad
09-19-2011, 02:32 PM
o hell no. I will not be a sea-chicken fan.

You have no choice AK man! ha ha!

Tned
09-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Geographically I ought to be a Pats fan. If I had any smarts I'd be a Pats fan I guess. And yet I'm still a Broncos fan, notwithstanding what McDaniels did to the team, or our QB situation, or the @ 6 wins I expect we'll rack up this year. This D-Mac wanker can therefore go ahead and kiss my ass then.

I'm supposed to be a Cowboy's fan. When Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys, Arkansas immediately became Cowboy's country, as he and Jimmy Johnson were former Razorbacks.

Dreadnought
09-19-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm supposed to be a Cowboy's fan. When Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys, Arkansas immediately became Cowboy's country, as he and Jimmy Johnson were former Razorbacks.

Gack. I think I'd rather have a sex change operation than be a Cowboys fan

Tned
09-19-2011, 03:01 PM
By the way, if you check out the comments following that MHR post I linked to a few posts back, you will see that Dmac pissed off a ton of people by attacking this guy for being an out of town "fan."

Northman
09-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Yea, i read some and they all have the right to pissed off. This D-mac character is a doosh. But apparently even Stink was getting in on it which is shameful. He lost a lot of respect from me there.

Tned
09-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Yea, i read some and they all have the right to pissed off. This D-mac character is a doosh. But apparently even Stink was getting in on it which is shameful. He lost a lot of respect from me there.

Schlereth and I exchanged a few Tweets when I told him much the same. He didn't do a lot, except for at the end, when he laughed his butt off over the "we don't know anything, we're not from Kentucky" crack (or something to that effect) that Dmac made.

To his credit, he did get on Dmac a "little," but he also laughed at the mocking.

Medford Bronco
09-19-2011, 06:33 PM
http://www.theus50.com/images/state-flags/colorado-flag.jpg

These colors don't run!

What is that the Colorado Rockies Hockey team logo:lol:

http://d1l8737wcwfl1q.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/rockies.jpg

AgentOrange
09-19-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm so confused. I live in New Mexico. I thought I was a Broncos fan, but maybe I'm supposed to root for the Cardinals? Or, perish the thought,...the Cowboys ?!? **shudder**

Oh! The humanity!

Tned
09-20-2011, 07:07 AM
To heck with you guys, I'm changing this to a Bears forum as soon as I get some time this weekend. At least their fans are 10's, vs. the 6's that are Broncos fans. Jay told me so....

Uh Oh, just figured out I let my BearsForums.com URL expire. Bummer. Gonna have to register RamsForums, because I'm in their blackout area...

frauschieze
09-20-2011, 09:24 AM
What happens when you move? I should be a Seachickens fan but now I'm in Cowboys/Saints territory. Who am I supposed to root for now?

BroncoNut
09-20-2011, 09:26 AM
Jesse Oaks? Mlore like Messy folks

Tned
09-20-2011, 09:28 AM
What happens when you move? I should be a Seachickens fan but now I'm in Cowboys/Saints territory. Who am I supposed to root for now?

Woooo Piiiggg Soooiieee....

You are now a Hawg fan!

dogfish
09-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Uh Oh, just figured out I let my BearsForums.com URL expire. Bummer. Gonna have to register RamsForums, because I'm in their blackout area...

at least you can continue to enjoy the offensive genius of josh mcdaniels. . . .

:coffee:

Tned
09-20-2011, 02:39 PM
at least you can continue to enjoy the offensive genius of josh mcdaniels. . . .

That's true.

slim
09-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Woooo Piiiggg Soooiieee....

You are now a Hawg fan!

Woooo Piiiggg Soooiieee?

And you wonder why people make fun of Arkansas :noidea:

Tned
09-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Woooo Piiiggg Soooiieee?

And you wonder why people make fun of Arkansas :noidea:

Nope, I've never wondered. :wave:

Slick
09-20-2011, 02:59 PM
After I left Colorado I've lived in San Antonio, Houston, Charlotte and now here. Most of my family is still in Denver. I refuse to bleed any other colors.

BigDaddyBronco
09-20-2011, 03:08 PM
The whole fan ranking / fan police thing annoys me to no end. It doesn't matter where you live, or how many times you make it to a game, or how long you have been a fan, etc. All that matters is if you are fair weather or not, all of us have stuck with the Broncos through a bunch of average years and one really bad year, those that walked away or switched teams aren't as good of fans as us. Everything else doesn't matter.

BeefStew25
09-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Except those with season tickets are above everyone else.

BigDaddyBronco
09-20-2011, 04:05 PM

True. You are our overlords.

Jsteve01
09-20-2011, 04:12 PM

I had a clock inside my head counting down the time it would take to give your patented response. Were you guys at the game on Sunday? I thought I remembered you saying your were going to sell your tix at face value.

weazel
09-20-2011, 04:21 PM
is this the billboard they are using?

http://ozatheist.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/jesus_billboard.jpg

BroncoStud
09-20-2011, 10:49 PM
This Jesus...?

http://wayneandkim.com/pictures%5Cpage88%5Cjakeplummer.jpg

BeefStew25
09-21-2011, 12:04 AM
I had a clock inside my head counting down the time it would take to give your patented response. Were you guys at the game on Sunday? I thought I remembered you saying your were going to sell your tix at face value.

I offered them to Tink, but his wife still has his balls. We went at the Raiders game.

tomjonesrocks
09-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Huh. Thanks DMac. Off to buy a Philip Rivers jersey...

slim
09-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Jesse?

Jsteve01
09-22-2011, 02:32 PM
I offered them to Tink, but his wife still has his balls. We went at the Raiders game.

You would have enjoyed the Cincy game. Shannon looked good in slacks. well tailored.

BroncoNut
09-22-2011, 02:36 PM

I wouldn't concern yourself with wether or not Beef was at the game on Sunday. If I were you, I'd get my ass into an Emergency Room and get that clock out of your head

Tned
09-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Jesse?

Jesse lost our number....

dogfish
09-22-2011, 02:59 PM
so did this ever happen?

Tned
09-22-2011, 03:01 PM
so did this ever happen?

I asked him on BC and he says he is still planning to do it.

I also told him I thought it was a bad idea, FWIW.

Jsteve01
09-22-2011, 03:03 PM

nice enought guy, but a completely silly waste of money and pointless.

GEM
09-22-2011, 03:04 PM
Does Jesse have a girl?
Cause I want to make her mine.
And she's watching him with those eyes
And she's lovin' him with that body,
I just know it
Yeah 'n' he's holding her
in his arms late,
late at night

:lol:

slim
09-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Jesse lost our number....

Good.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-22-2011, 03:09 PM

Can't remember where I read it, but in the article it said that two billboard companies in Denver had turned him down, as they did not want the Broncos upset with them.

BigDaddyBronco
09-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Can't remember where I read it, but in the article it said that two billboard companies in Denver had turned him down, as they did not want the Broncos upset with them.

Smart, why hurt future business for a one off.

Thnikkaman
09-22-2011, 03:35 PM
I miss my balls.

BigDaddyBronco
09-22-2011, 03:39 PM
I miss my balls.

Getting them back would only cost you half, plus child support.

Thnikkaman
09-22-2011, 03:45 PM
Getting them back would only cost you half, plus child support.

But I love my kids too much. If kids weren't in the equation, it would be a different situation.

BroncoStud
09-22-2011, 03:45 PM
A billboard won't be necessary. The boo-birds will flock soon enough.

BigDaddyBronco
09-22-2011, 03:48 PM
But I love my kids too much. If kids weren't in the equation, it would be a different situation.
I have been there, luckily things got fixed.

Thnikkaman
09-22-2011, 03:54 PM
I have been there, luckily things got fixed.

My biggest issue right now is that she has them, but never touches them.

Tned
09-22-2011, 04:18 PM

I saw that somewhere as well. He claims he's in talks with three companies.

dogfish
09-22-2011, 05:04 PM

do what a woman would do-- make her life miserable. . . .

NightTerror218
09-22-2011, 05:50 PM
I saw that somewhere as well. He claims he's in talks with three companies.

He mentioned it i believe in an interview.

Midnight Blue
09-23-2011, 07:40 AM
do what a woman would do-- make her life miserable. . . .

Not all women are like that, hoptard... some of us realize that it's easier to live with a man who's reasonably happy than with one who's testy and cantankerous. Intentionally antagonizing anyone you live with is... IMHO... counterproductive. :beer:

weazel
09-23-2011, 04:17 PM
the title of this thread reminds me of late night used car salesman commercials

Medford Bronco
09-23-2011, 09:04 PM

You mean the FG machine that his offenses have been recently. He has poisoned the Rams as well:lol:

sneakers
09-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Can I hijack this thread to talk about the Brewers?

sneakers
09-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Ryan Braun is really really good. And we got him until 2020.

chazoe60
09-24-2011, 12:41 AM
Brew the screwers. Braun is a gay.

sneakers
09-24-2011, 12:49 AM
Brew the screwers. Braun is a gay.

:wacko:

Thnikkaman
09-24-2011, 09:03 AM
Can I hijack this thread to talk about the Brewers?

NO!

Thnikkaman
09-24-2011, 09:03 AM
Ryan Braun is really really good. And we got him until 2020.

Go back to the AL.

BroncoNut
09-26-2011, 10:10 AM
the title of this thread reminds me of late night used car salesman commercials

kinda reminds me of Billy Mays, the guy that died a few years back

slim
09-26-2011, 10:14 AM
Tebow!

Tebow!

Tebow!