PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow is Going to Start in Whether Denver Wants Him to or Not

PeterC042
09-15-2011, 01:04 PM
This is a great article on the Tebow situation (http://thexlog.com/201109150759/xtra-point-football/nfl/tim-tebow-is-going-to-start-in-whether-denver-wants-him-to-or-not/). Poor Brady Quinn...

Northman
09-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Unfortuantely, i didnt read the article. The writer totally screwed the pooch in his article title with poor grammar.

underrated29
09-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Im afraid to click it because it smells like bleacher report.

I Eat Staples
09-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Unfortuantely, i didnt read the article. The writer totally screwed the pooch in his article title with poor grammar.

I hate articles with poor spelling or grammar. Even if the writer knows what they're talking about it just lowers their credibility too much.

vandammage13
09-15-2011, 01:49 PM
uggh...I should have listened to my gut feeling but my curiosity got the best of me and I read the article...

No insight whatsoever and contrary to what the OP said, there is nothing "great" about this article.

Mods, please delete this thread.

claymore
09-15-2011, 01:51 PM

Amazingly I didnt notice a single error! The writer was correct, there is a mess brewing in almost every situation.

Grover
09-15-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm a total loser and make bad decisions all the time - so of course I read the article. That's at least two brain cells I'm never getting back. :boom:

slim
09-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Amazingly I didnt notice a single error! The writer was correct, there is a mess brewing in almost every situation.

Grammar is so overrated.

claymore
09-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Grammar is so overrated.

Not in Brail, there it is could get someone killed. But for non retarded folks,, its not that important.

LawDog
09-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Not in Brail, there it is could get someone killed. But for non retarded folks,, its not that important.

What, exactly, is "Brail"?

To the OP, what are you, an "intern" (a la Kramer Industries), running around bringing Mike Cardano doughnuts and fresh pj's while he pukes out nonsense?

"Xperts" don't need to spam their websites on fan forums. Put interesting content on your site and people will find it.

chazoe60
09-15-2011, 03:09 PM
"The fans and the media seem to be in love with the wonder boy"

Oh yeah, the media has nothing but wonderful things to say about Tebow!

BroncoStud
09-15-2011, 03:25 PM
You guys are pretty hard on the OP. Article is missing some commas but overall he nails the subject.

Is Tebow REALLY 3rd on the depth chart? Surely after watching Quinn shit on himself in the 4th Preseason game the coaching staff can't possibly consider him a viable option at QB. As bad as Tebow's mechanics are he has proven he can at least play at this level, Quinn just looks lost.

Tebow's Preseason numbers were solid and he didn't do anything to warrant being behind Brady Quinn.

BroncoStud
09-15-2011, 03:26 PM
What, exactly, is "Brail"?

You know, that place in South America with all the trees...

LawDog
09-15-2011, 03:35 PM
You guys are pretty hard on the OP. Article is missing some commas but overall he nails the subject.

Is Tebow REALLY 3rd on the depth chart? Surely after watching Quinn shit on himself in the 4th Preseason game the coaching staff can't possibly consider him a viable option at QB. As bad as Tebow's mechanics are he has proven he can at least play at this level, Quinn just looks lost.

Tebow's Preseason numbers were solid and he didn't do anything to warrant being behind Brady Quinn.

BS - same user name does a first-post-link-back to the same Xlog website on an Eagles fan forum. See here http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?p=1582393

And, just registered on a Ravens fan forum yesterday... http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/user/40029-peterc042/page__tab__friends

Intern spaming a wanna be sports blog. Game-Set-Match

As for "Brail" - you kinda need to look up sarcasm in your neighborhood dictionary.

underrated29
09-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Can we merge this with my Fart thread?

Pleaseeee