PDA

View Full Version : I do not understand this

VandalismZ
09-14-2011, 09:11 PM
How can people defend Kyle Orton and blame our OL for his play but then say Knowshon sucks. No RB can do good with a bad OL, so if our OL is as bad as everyone says... you cant say Knowshon sucks

Dzone
09-14-2011, 09:19 PM
Moreno sucks because he cant make it thru a single damn game without getting hurt

VandalismZ
09-14-2011, 09:23 PM
*high five*

Ravage!!!
09-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Knowshon sucks... period.

Orton sucks, period.

Dzone
09-15-2011, 12:47 AM
I cant believe the guy is already hurt. I cant freakin believe. All that special conditioning, the healthy diet, everything was as dialed in as an athlete could be, and he pulls up lame again.
Maybe he could turn out to be pretty good. We probably will never know.

zbeg
09-15-2011, 01:07 AM
How can people defend Kyle Orton and blame our OL for his play but then say Knowshon sucks. No RB can do good with a bad OL, so if our OL is as bad as everyone says... you cant say Knowshon sucks

I mean, it's very possible he does suck - but we have no idea. Hand the ball off to a running back and the first thing he sees is a defensive lineman two yards behind the line of scrimmage and any RB is going to look bad.

I haven't been impressed with his vision the few times there have been running lanes, but if he's not used to having any sort of reasonable blocking, I can see how he would not be in any sort of rhythm the few times there were holes. "Holy cow, a running lane? I don't even know to do with this!"

But I agree - far too much attention is being paid to the quarterback position and not nearly enough on the horrible, horrible offensive line play that is stifling this offense to a far greater degree than the running back or the quarterback. Especially the quarterback.

Clipworthy
09-15-2011, 03:10 AM
I cant believe the guy is already hurt. I cant freakin believe. All that special conditioning, the healthy diet, everything was as dialed in as an athlete could be, and he pulls up lame again.
Maybe he could turn out to be pretty good. We probably will never know.

He lost weight, as in higher risk for injury. He thought if he could avoid getting touched at all ever, he'd have a chance. Nope. LOL

nflfan
09-15-2011, 06:25 AM

Orton makes mistakes, just like Knowshown and the OL.

The thing is, Denver didn't use a high draft pick for Orton. Orton was the free umbrella that went with the purchase of your car ... just a minor sweetener to the deal that didn't cost the Broncos anything.

Moreno, however, was a high 1st rounder, picked over 2x probowler Orapko, at a time that Denver needed to solidiy they defensive line. At Washington, they consider Orapko their best player.

Moreno, at best, can only come up with the same type of numbers as Shanahan's late drafts or no-draft pick running backs. Until he performs like Foster or Chris Johnson, despite his OL, he will always be considered a bust.

underrated29
09-15-2011, 06:31 AM
Orton does suck.

I can't blame the ol that much. We have a rookie rt who was never all that great at passpro.
We also went up against a superb dline in Oakland. They were #2 in the nfl in sacks last year. So after one game they get a pass from me.

Knowshon Imo does not suck. Im one of his biggest backers which is probably bad for my rep but I think he can be a good back.

claymore
09-15-2011, 06:47 AM
I think the OL sucks, Orton sucks, Moreno sucks, and our Offense sucks/doesnt fit the palyers we have (shitty players).

I think all need to be replaced. Maybe we could possibly find a OC next year that could get the most out of these Jabrones, but... I doubt it.

BroncoStud
09-15-2011, 06:56 AM

Orton sucks, period.

Very true, very true.

BroncoNut
09-15-2011, 07:28 AM
I don't know

In-com-plete
09-15-2011, 09:12 AM
To answer the question, well . . . it's because people are idiots. That's why!

What I don't understand is, how anyone can defend Orton or Moreno or Orton and Moreno.

They both suck!

I just wish Orton was the one that couldn't stay healthy and on the field and Moreno was the one that couldn't convert a 3rd down.

claymore
09-15-2011, 09:15 AM
To answer the question, well . . . it's because people are idiots. That's why!

What I don't understand is, how anyone can defend Orton or Moreno or Orton and Moreno.

They both suck!

I just wish Orton was the one that couldn't stay healthy and on the field and Moreno was the one that couldn't convert a 3rd down.

Going off of history all those scenarios are plausible.

Ravage!!!
09-15-2011, 10:56 AM
and our Offense sucks/doesnt fit the palyers we have (shitty players).

Hmmmmm.... what offensive scheme does work for shitty players?

I Eat Staples
09-15-2011, 11:04 AM

Orton sucks, period.

We all suck, period.