PDA

View Full Version : "Kyle Orton is no Jesus" article on fansmanship.com

fansmanship
09-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Greetings Bronco fans. Check out fansmanship.com's most recent article on the Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow dillemma that came to full fruition on Monday Night. Subscribe and 'like' us on facebook!

http://www.fansmanship.com/kyle-orton-is-no-jesus/

NightTerror218
09-14-2011, 06:31 PM
looks like crap since you had to start dragging religion into the article.

camdisco24
09-14-2011, 06:36 PM
looks like crap since you had to start dragging religion into the article.

Agreed. Sorry but when you mix football and someone's faith, you lose all credibility in my book.

BroncoTech
09-14-2011, 06:38 PM
This article misrepresents Orton as a top 20 QB, the actual rating is in the bottom 5. Much of the article is similarly flawed. I for one look forward to Orton playing himself out of the starter spot.

Buff
09-14-2011, 06:38 PM
This is clearly written by someone who lives outside of Colorado, doesn't follow the Broncos closely, and has no real insight into the team.

And when the quarterback isn’t even close to the worst of your early-season problems, a display of impatience with your quarterback is narrow-minded and reeks of weakness by the fan.

Kyle Orton may not be able to walk on water Bronco fans, or Jesus fans, or both - but don’t be so quick to already want to nail him to the cross.

Kyle Orton is a 7th year pro with an extremely mediocre track record. No one has rushed to judgement. Go read Woody Paige's column in the Denver Post today as a rebuttal to this poorly written piece.

FanInAZ
09-14-2011, 07:22 PM
looks like **** since you had to start dragging religion into the article.

Agreed. Sorry but when you mix football and someone's faith, you lose all credibility in my book.

The 1st thing I thought as I started reading this article was that it was going to give a personal perspective of Tebow & his faith. If that would've been the case, I would have suggested that it got moved to the religion forum. However, it became clear as I read on that the writer isn't even a Christian. I can only theorize what made him think that all of the religious references would be positively received when it had no relevance to the subject matter, but he was wrong.

cardoso
09-14-2011, 08:02 PM
I hate that the internet gives a chance for horrible writers to post articles. that was as pathetic as it gets. how bout you get a journalism degree before you attempt to act like one. there was so many false statements in that artickle it isn't even funny. "Kyle Orton is capable of leading a come back" LMFAO please entertain us with those games in which he he has done that

Dzone
09-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Just the title of the article makes me not want to waste my time reading it.

Buff
09-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Here's another thing I was thinking about: I find Tebow's religious ways extremely off-putting. I love to mock him for his religious beliefs...

And yet, I still want him to start over Orton. So, this theory that Broncos fans are blinded by their Christian bias is absolutely ridiculous.

LawDog
09-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Since when do we allow internet hacks to come in here and spam their two-bit website?

HORSEPOWER 56
09-14-2011, 09:21 PM
Since when do we allow internet hacks to come in here and spam their two-bit website?

It's really no difference than when EmDiggy (Emory Hunt) comes over and posts links to his weekly matchup videos. Don't like it? Don't feed the trolls. Stop posting in a troll thread and it will go away...