PDA

View Full Version : Knowshon sucks -Crow thread.

underrated29
09-14-2011, 03:36 PM
This is were Crow will be served for the knowshon sucks people. I cant update it until October, but I will make sure too.

Week 1-
8 attempts 22 yards- 2.8ypc
2 receptions 35 yards- 17.5ypc
fl

Analysis- yeah, we couldnt run for s***! He did suck running. Receiving though, he once again kicked some major ass. However, it is hard for any RB to get in a rhythm when they get 8 freaking runs. Was that him sucking or the OL and faid DL?
----
Week 2-
TBD

Buff
09-14-2011, 03:37 PM
:cricket:

SOCALORADO.
09-14-2011, 03:37 PM
This is were Crow will be served for the knowshon sucks people. I cant update it until October, but I will make sure too.

Week 1-
8 attempts 22 yards- 2.8ypc
2 receptions 35 yards- 17.5ypc
fl

Analysis- yeah, we couldnt run for s***! He did suck running. Receiving though, he once again kicked some major ass. However, it is hard for any RB to get in a rhythm when they get 8 freaking runs. Was that him sucking or the OL and faid DL?

Week 2-
TBD

Hey, when you make an "eat crow thread" its pretty simple.
You dont make excuses, you just EAT CROW.
Now eat your crow.

underrated29
09-14-2011, 03:41 PM
hey, when you make an "eat crow thread" its pretty simple.
You dont make excuses, you just eat crow.
Now eat your crow.

???
Huh?

slim
09-14-2011, 03:42 PM
What we have here is failure to communicate.

hotcarl
09-14-2011, 03:49 PM
hey OP that crow isnt going to eat itself. eat it. eat the crow.

underrated29
09-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Season is not over. We will wait for the feast. Appetizers are certainly on us who think he does not suck. Have patience my young padawans.

sneakers
09-14-2011, 03:58 PM
He is okay once he gets passed the line of scrimage....too bad that only happens once every 50 carries.

NightTerror218
09-14-2011, 05:20 PM
well with his injury maGhee will get more carries....this could be good for us.

Dzone
09-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Crow? If knowshon Moreno ever amounts to anything I will eat a pound of fried cockroaches

Dzone
09-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Hell with it, If knowshow ever gets a hundred yards I will eat a poop sandwich and post it on youtube...

SoCalImport
09-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Seymor and Kelly were making our interior O-Line look terrible....which they are. Cinci starts Geno Atkins and that giant Peko guy at DT/NT. Now those guys are not even close to being in the same class as oaklands DL.

Jeez I hope this adds up to better blocking and some sort of productive running from McGahee.

Oh...and Knowshon. nice catch. yadda

underrated29
09-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Hell with it, If knowshow ever gets a hundred yards I will eat a poop sandwich and post it on youtube...

Slim will have his donations lined up for you when he does...:D

Dzone
09-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Seymor and Kelly were making our interior O-Line look terrible....which they are. Cinci starts Geno Atkins and that giant Peko guy at DT/NT. Now those guys are not even close to being in the same class as oaklands DL.

Jeez I hope this adds up to better blocking and some sort of productive running from McGahee.

Oh...and Knowshon. nice catch. yadda

Totally agree. That Kuper-Walton-Beadles combo is utterly atrocious. I pity any quarterback or RB who has to play behind that sieve of a line.
As for Moreno, he is just about as tough as a toothpick and cant make it thru an entire game if his life depended on it.

GEM
09-14-2011, 06:09 PM
Yea....Morenos sucks...donkey balls. Dood runs like a girl in stilettos. Lighter, leaner and still blind as a bat with no moves.

Clipworthy
09-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Can't we just convert Knowshon to WR and call it a day?

scott.475
09-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Dood runs like a girl in stilettos. Lighter, leaner and still blind as a bat with no moves.

Oh, he's got moves...DANCE moves! haven't you seen him breaking it down behind the line? He shimmies, shakes and dances a little ditty back there.

sneakers
09-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Can't we just convert Knowshon to WR and call it a day?

hmmmmmm not a bad idea for a slot reciever

Medford Bronco
09-14-2011, 09:01 PM
How about the OL eats crow. They are the ones that are horrible right now.

CrazyHorse
09-14-2011, 10:07 PM

Rushing or total?

Dzone
09-15-2011, 12:51 AM
Haha, watch it happen and Moreno goes nuts and becomes a phenom and goes over a hundred rushing..I hope by then this thread is buried deep in the catacombs of bronco forums...LOL...otherwise I might be catching some shit on this one, literally...LOL..hey, come on I was just kiddin
:pound:

Dzone
09-15-2011, 12:56 AM
How about the OL eats crow. They are the ones that are horrible right now.
I tend to agree. That interior line was getting thrown around all night and it was sad to see Ryan Clady not playing like the clady of old.
Both Moreno and Orton looked bad, but man, that line might be the worst in the NFL.

nflfan
09-15-2011, 06:06 AM
I think Moreno could develop into a very excellent zone blocking rb. He can't run over anyone, but he definitely can make cuts, and he can excel in catching passes on screens. Irony ... he would've made a pretty good rb for Mike Shanahan's west coast zone blocknig offense. :D

underrated29
09-15-2011, 06:25 AM
Haha, watch it happen and Moreno goes nuts and becomes a phenom and goes over a hundred rushing..I hope by then this thread is buried deep in the catacombs of bronco forums...LOL...otherwise I might be catching some shit on this one, literally...LOL..hey, come on I was just kiddin
:pound:

Nope it will never die. That's why I made this thread. I am probably not going to see this game against cincy since I am in an airport now but rest assured, all my knowshon haters will not see this thread go away.

BroncoNut
09-15-2011, 07:49 AM
I think Knowshon could be really good if someone told him that he needs to stay on his feet and run

underrated29
09-15-2011, 10:08 AM
I think Knowshon could be really good if someone told him that he needs to stay on his feet and run

I think you are the man for the job nut. You can show him the way of the rabbit. How to hop around all nimbly humbly. You should be an expert in that field I would think.

Medford Bronco
09-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Orton should eat crow for that patetic fumble that basically sealed the game for Oakland