PDA

View Full Version : Some Charger fans are delusional (Not all)

Medford Bronco
12-09-2008, 04:46 PM
See my post on their forum. some actually think the pressure is on us :rofl:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?p=2248545&posted=1#post2248545

Northman
12-09-2008, 04:48 PM
I think there is some pressure there. None of the games for either team is a given. I think we will wrap it up at home vs Buffalo but anything can happen with this team this year. But on the flipside, how much of a kick in the balls would it be if we lost to Car and Buff only to go into SD and take the division from them? lmao

Medford Bronco
12-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I think there is some pressure there. None of the games for either team is a given. I think we will wrap it up at home vs Buffalo but anything can happen with this team this year. But on the flipside, how much of a kick in the balls would it be if we lost to Car and Buff only to go into SD and take the division from them? lmao

I hear what you are saying but I say they lose at Tampa. Their track record on the road this year is not good. They are assuming that they beat KC (who lost by 1 pt to them in SD) and then we lose at Carolina (very possible) and at home to Buffalo (not very likely imho)

personally I hope we win at Carolina so it is all a mute point anyways.

Northman
12-09-2008, 04:55 PM
I hear what you are saying but I say they lose at Tampa. Their track record on the road this year is not good. They are assuming that they beat KC (who lost by 1 pt to them in SD) and then we lose at Carolina (very possible) and at home to Buffalo (not very likely imho)

personally I hope we win at Carolina so it is all a mute point anyways.

I have no doubt they will lose to Tampa. And considering KC is playing with a lot more gumption and have actually beaten them even when they are playing their best i think SD could be in for a real shocker come Sunday.

topscribe
12-09-2008, 04:59 PM
I have no doubt they will lose to Tampa. And considering KC is playing with a lot more gumption and have actually beaten them even when they are playing their best i think SD could be in for a real shocker come Sunday.

AT Kansas City IN December?

I'm glad it is they and not us . . .

-----

BroncoWave
12-09-2008, 05:36 PM
There is alot of pressure on us IMO. ESPECIALLY in the Buffalo game if we lose to Carolina and SD beats KC, because we do NOT want to have to go into SD with the division still undecided.

TXBRONC
12-09-2008, 05:47 PM
See my post on their forum. some actually think the pressure is on us :rofl:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?p=2248545&posted=1#post2248545

I saw that yesterday and just laughed. In order for them to even get into the playoffs they have to win the division. Oh and by the way that would be with a 8-8 record. Yeah the pressure is on us.

Day1BroncoFan
12-09-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm pretty sure the Dec. 28th game is not going to be the deciding factor for the division. Either they will lose a game or we'll win a game out of the remaining two weeks.

TXBRONC
12-09-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm pretty sure the Dec. 28th game is not going to be the deciding factor for the division. Either they will lose a game or we'll win a game out of the remaining two weeks.

I think we have a very good chance of winning at least two out of the remaining three games.

NorthernLights
12-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Yes, I'm a Bolts fan and yes, I am delusional, but I don't think for a minute that the Bolts have the slightest chance to win the division. The sand in the hour glass ran out when the Bolts lost to Atlanta. They are only playing for pride now, which doesn't mean much. Of course they are not mathematically elminated, but for all practical purposes, it's done.

The Broncos will not lose to Buffalo, period, end of discussion. The Bills couldn't beat the 49ers at home. Better yet, they haven't scored a TD in two games.

Enjoy the playoffs and good luck.

Medford Bronco
12-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Yes, I'm a Bolts fan and yes, I am delusional, but I don't think for a minute that the Bolts have the slightest chance to win the division. The sand in the hour glass ran out when the Bolts lost to Atlanta. They are only playing for pride now, which doesn't mean much. Of course they are not mathematically elminated, but for all practical purposes, it's done.

The Broncos will not lose to Buffalo, period, end of discussion. The Bills couldn't beat the 49ers at home. Better yet, they haven't scored a TD in two games.

You are not delusional. You are classy along with sanluis and boltsownu. :salute:

We shall see what happens. No gimmies in the NFL ever but if Denver loses to Buff at home I would be disappointed.

NightTrainLayne
12-10-2008, 10:18 AM

Well. . .KC hadn't won in a year when they beat us like a drum, so I'm not going to check the W column for Buffalo just yet.

frauschieze
12-10-2008, 10:49 AM

I wish I had your confidence. I look at our upcoming games and see a million ways we can blow it all.

bengaaaaals1688
12-10-2008, 01:13 PM

I resent that as a Bengals fan, the team that has lost by over 30 points in 2 straight weeks... You take that back this minute.:mad:

You are not delusional. You are classy along with sanluis and boltsownu.

We shall see what happens. No gimmies in the NFL ever but if Denver loses to Buff at home I would be disappointed.

Med... Stop being so nice... This is smack dammit.:coffee:

BoltsOwnU
12-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Darn those delusional Bolt fans!:eek:

pumpdoc
12-21-2008, 09:16 PM

Oh my:laugh::laugh::laugh: