at least he could always find us young talent and good RBs

dogfish
09-14-2011, 03:49 AM
at least he could always find us young talent

where's JRwiz when you need him??

:noidea:

sneakers
09-14-2011, 04:04 AM
This is your first warning about creating crappy meaningless threads.

:throwrock:

SoCalImport
09-14-2011, 05:17 AM
This is your first warning about creating crappy meaningless threads.

:throwrock:

This is the first time I've seen such a warning given. Loads of useless threads though. Just an observation.

sneakers
09-14-2011, 05:19 AM
This is the first time I've seen such a warning given. Loads of useless threads though. Just an observation.

Shhhhhhhhh!

I'm trying to scare the noobs

hotcarl
09-14-2011, 08:38 AM
worst thread ever!

LTC Pain
09-14-2011, 08:39 AM
worst thread ever!

You should know!

BroncoNut
09-14-2011, 08:45 AM
You should know!

worst post ever. And yes, I do know.

Northman
09-14-2011, 09:08 AM
Lol, like Shanahan would even come back. He wouldnt want to deal with this mess and he's already showing improvements in Wash.

silkamilkamonico
09-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Shanahan is doing a wonderful job in Washington bringing them to their forever .500.

tomjonesrocks
09-14-2011, 10:02 AM
I miss him--and Cutler, and Hillis, and even Marshall. This team was mediocre but was at least relevant then.

All good things must come to an end I guess.

BroncoNut
09-14-2011, 10:17 AM
did he die or something?

tomjonesrocks
09-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Shanahan is doing a wonderful job in Washington bringing them to their forever .500.

We'll see. I still think Shanahan is relevant offensively and I noticed they made some solid defensive picks in the draft--actually I was frustrated to see him taking a DT where were should have been.

Where was that when he was in Denver?

Would not be surprised if they're a perennial 10-6 type team in the near future. Which would be a lot more interesting than the pile of shit we have going on here.

Northman
09-14-2011, 10:40 AM
We'll see. I still think Shanahan is relevant offensively and I noticed they made some solid defensive picks in the draft--actually I was frustrated to see him taking a DT where were should have been.

Would not be surprised if they're a perennial 10-6 type team in the near future. Which would be a lot more interesting than the pile of shit we have going on here.

Kerrigan is turning out to be a beast.

JakeNbake
09-14-2011, 11:50 AM
AWESOME Let's bring back Red Miller though. He has a better record as a Broncos coach.

silkamilkamonico
09-14-2011, 11:55 AM

I'm as big of a Shanahan fan as the next gu and hope he does well in Washington, and yes he has made some very good draft picks defensively.

But Shanahan is in a "show me" part of his career. "Show me" you can win your second playoff game since the turn of the millenium and you might have an argument of being a top 10-15 NFL coach in the league currently again.

VandalismZ
09-14-2011, 03:18 PM
i can post whatever i feel like posting on this forum (broncos related) and always will. so if you do agree with my post, then dont comment with your nonsense

sneakers
09-14-2011, 03:57 PM
i can post whatever i feel like posting on this forum (broncos related) and always will. so if you do agree with my post, then dont comment with your nonsense

And we can make fun of any posts we choose too!

broncobryce
09-14-2011, 04:48 PM
They can't run the ball in wash either. And their d got much worse

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Npba900
09-14-2011, 08:07 PM
did he die or something?

No....but this franchise could be on life support by the end of this season. Right now the Broncos are recovering from weak kidneys! By week six if things haven't changed we will be on kidney dialysis machine. By week 10 w/o any improvement the franchise will be in comma.....see where this is going!!

VandalismZ
09-14-2011, 08:31 PM
And we can make fun of any posts we choose too!

your immature... grow up

Medford Bronco
09-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Yeah John Fox gutted this roster in 09-10 and did not draft any good d players besides Dumervill from 07-09.

He just needs a big mop to clean up the mess he was handed. He will be fine. Maybe getting him an OL will help and a DL that can actually stop the run

Medford Bronco
09-14-2011, 08:39 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/Thread-Crap-Gay.jpg

Npba900
09-14-2011, 08:39 PM
I miss him--and Cutler, and Hillis, and even Marshall. This team was mediocre but was at least relevant then.

All good things must come to an end I guess.

Who knows in 5 years from now Shanahan may return to the Broncos as HC when he turns the reins over to Kyle in Washington and coach another 5-8 years in Denver. After all, Shanny still has his $10 mansion in Denver.....doesn't he???:elefant:

skins_fan82
09-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Sorry guys, but as a Redskins fan first, I have to say no way. I like what Shanny is doing for us in Washington. For the first time in 10+ years, we have a coach that knows wtf he is doing.

VandalismZ
09-14-2011, 11:55 PM
i know hes not coming back. i was just saying that would like him to coach our team again. i miss him

Lancane
09-15-2011, 12:08 AM
I like Shanahan, but his philosophy went stale in Denver and he needed a new home to start over and he's doing well. With that said, the issue I believe that hinders us is that Elway is trapped in the glory days of yesteryear and is yet to realize that the NFL of today is different from the NFL he wishes it to be...I truly believe that is why John Fox appealed to him as the next head coach. He's old school in many ways, the problem with Fox is that he has control of how the offense is ran, not offensive control per say but he wants the offense to be ran a particular way that has proven to be his downfall already, so unlike Shanahan he didn't try to fix the fatal flaw in his coaching repertoire with his hiring here...and that does bother me.

I'm willing to give Fox a shot, but I already believe he's made some monumental mistakes, not idiotic mistakes like McDaniels made since he doesn't have that kind of control, but some poor decisions that could well effect his tenure here in Denver. I think Elway will hopefully realize that and try to get Fox to understand a change is needed offensively, but if not we could be looking at three or four seasons of mediocrity.

VandalismZ
09-15-2011, 01:18 AM
I would like to see Tebow get the starting qb job. Doing this will def. get Tebow better faster. Let Him get into the game make mistakes, learn from them and improve everygame. Tim Tebow might not be better than Orton now, but he does have alot more potential then him. The only way Kyle Orton should start is if Fox really thinks Orton will lead us to a Superbowl this year