PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Orton Interview Tuesday

BroncoStud
09-14-2011, 12:30 AM
Per 850 KOA - Discussing last night's loss

"One game doesn't make a season... Like I said all along we have good players on this football team and we just have to execute in key situations..."

"We shot ourselves in the foot one too many times..."

"We've got some more work to do..."

Where is the "I didn't get it done"..?

Is it just me or does this guy NEVER accept any of the blame for his critical miscues? I, for one, would like him better if he would stand up and say "I turned the ball over, I cost us a chance to take the lead at a vital junction in the game, that was on me..." But no, he never appears to do that.

Last year he said "he had a pretty good season" after he was benched and the Broncos had won 3 games with him at QB. Could anyone imagine a GOOD QB saying something like that?

This situation is nauseating. :elefant:

Here are some others rushing to his aid...

"Just be patient. It's just the beginning of the season. Kyle is our starter. He's a human being just like we all are. Sometimes things don't go the way that you want them to go, but you can't just be so quick to jump ship."

(Kyle) is going to bounce back and everybody is going to be happy." - Jason Hunter :elefant: - I guess Jason hasn't seen the last 2 years.

Then there is the ever waffling Brandon Lloyd...

"That's the circumstances that we're in. That's the climate that we're in, and we knew we we're going to be in -- so be it. There's no being patient with Kyle. Kyle is ready to go. He didn't perform maybe as well as people expected him to. Whatever. He's our quarterback, and we're going to eventually win games," - Brandon Lloyd.

Joe Mays...

"I don't think anything is going to change with our depth chart, I don't think that they're going to bring Tebow in. We just have to execute with what we have."

Take away Cutler and give us this garbage? I'm sick of this guy shackling our offense because he's a statue, he's a choker, and he is as average as it gets. He's getting $9 MILLION this year, I don't feel sorry for the guy, he gets every bit of animocity that comes his way from the fans.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6967901/denver-broncos-players-peeved-quarterback-controversy-persists

AlWilsonizKING
09-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Per 850 KOA - Discussing last night's loss

Where is the "I didn't get it done"..?

Is it just me or does this guy NEVER accept any of the blame for his critical miscues? I, for one, would like him better if he would stand up and say "I turned the ball over, I cost us a chance to take the lead at a vital junction in the game, that was on me..." But no, he never appears to do that.

Last year he said "he had a pretty good season" after he was benched and the Broncos had won 3 games with him at QB. Could anyone imagine a GOOD QB saying something like that?

This situation is nauseating. :elefant:

Here are some others rushing to his aid...

- Jason Hunter :elefant: - I guess Jason hasn't seen the last 2 years.

Then there is the ever waffling Brandon Lloyd...

- Brandon Lloyd.

Joe Mays...

Take away Cutler and give us this garbage? I'm sick of this guy shackling our offense because he's a statue, he's a choker, and he is as average as it gets. He's getting $9 MILLION this year, I don't feel sorry for the guy, he gets every bit of animocity that comes his way from the fans.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6967901/denver-broncos-players-peeved-quarterback-controversy-persists

Again, it seems the fans know more than the coaches AND the players....:coffee:

PEACE!!!

BroncoStud
09-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Again, it seems the fans know more than the coaches AND the players....:coffee:

PEACE!!!

Fox was 2-14 last year. I'm pretty damn sure about 10 of us could get together and form a coaching staff to win 2 games a season. As a fan I know what I read and hear from the guy and as a fan I would like for him to show some ownership to his shortcomings. A true competitor would.

:coffee: - Back at ya